April 25, 2024, 02:23:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389811 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: November 12, 2008, 06:04:55 PM »

Typical that Cindy would write to this lady in such an arrogant tone, instead of just asking for help in finding out who was paid, she has to threaten that her Attorney will "go after NBC"  before she even gives her chance to respond. How obnoxious she must be to deal with........

You took the thought right out of my head!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1601 on: November 12, 2008, 06:05:12 PM »

According to Jesse's testimony, Casey arrived at his place at 10:39 AM on July 1.  Jesse says she was at his place until about 1 PM, showering, meeting roommate, watching TV. 

Well, the pings show her near Jesse's at 10 AM, but by 10:15 the pings show her over near Full Sail University and Tony's place!  She gets back to Jesse's place at 10:39 - 11:05, the time he says she arrived.  Then at 11:06 she's back at Tony's, at 11:09 she's at Blanchard Park and at 11:10 - 1 PM she's at Jesse's again.  I wonder why Jesse left out the part about her leaving his place within a few minutes of arriving and then coming back at 11:10 AM.  He says she's in the shower at that time.  Just wondering.

He could be telling the truth, I mean I have jumped from a second story window to get away from a horrible person, who is to say she did not sneak out or leave through the bathroom window.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1602 on: November 12, 2008, 06:05:51 PM »

Fox news just came on and said there is no search for caylee every thing is suspended 

And the circus continues.  Geez.

It's not about LP and the Divers.....they search tomorrow in the AM....LP said all permission has been granted.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: November 12, 2008, 06:06:01 PM »

I had a feeling the hacker was good enough to get password thing going. it is not about finances it is about revenge  and aggravation if it is coming from where I think
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: November 12, 2008, 06:06:04 PM »

I need to vent..I really do...This whole Tim Miller thing....I have ,like I said before, always been a Tim Miller fan.....I have always respected him....and will not publicly bash him here...

BUT......

I smell a rat somewhere, yall....I dont have all info straight in my mind yet, but my grandma always said, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then its a dang duck....

ANd I am just calling foul here.....

After seeing that poster, for a "training session at club Tabu", I just bout fell off my puter chair.....

I never woulda thought that Tim would be frolicking at Tabu with Nejame and the likes..But I guess I thought like Lit.."Thouight I tooted but I chit"...LOL..

I am just really disappointed in everythinbg at this point..I feel like I am back In Aruba all over again.....and '05 was a sucky year, ya know???

"God dont like ugly"
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1605 on: November 12, 2008, 06:06:28 PM »

Nice to see where your focus truely is Cindy.  How does this help Caylee exactly??

Looks like all the Anthonys, Kidfinders, Garrison...have I forgot anyone, only cares about money and NOTHING else. I wonder had Caylee lived and grown up, would they have tried to prostitute her since she seems to be their personal ATM..Its sick
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: November 12, 2008, 06:07:50 PM »

::MonkeyWaa::So is it suspended or is it still on????????? I am so freaking confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just called LP...STILL ON....that news might have been regarding TES needing to fill their commitment to another Family in NC.....Des

Hey DES, BTW..from what was said theother night, Murt lost his paypal password and cannot get in..it has somehow locked him out, or somthing...

Nikki - Murt's paypal probably tied into his AOL email address which was hacked.  That could by why he can't get into his paypal.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: November 12, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »

DES...please ?????/ just say no
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: November 12, 2008, 06:08:20 PM »

According to Jesse's testimony, Casey arrived at his place at 10:39 AM on July 1.  Jesse says she was at his place until about 1 PM, showering, meeting roommate, watching TV. 

Well, the pings show her near Jesse's at 10 AM, but by 10:15 the pings show her over near Full Sail University and Tony's place!  She gets back to Jesse's place at 10:39 - 11:05, the time he says she arrived.  Then at 11:06 she's back at Tony's, at 11:09 she's at Blanchard Park and at 11:10 - 1 PM she's at Jesse's again.  I wonder why Jesse left out the part about her leaving his place within a few minutes of arriving and then coming back at 11:10 AM.  He says she's in the shower at that time.  Just wondering.

He could be telling the truth, I mean I have jumped from a second story window to get away from a horrible person, who is to say she did not sneak out or leave through the bathroom window.

Yup, that's what I said.

No more jumping for you, Momma.  K?

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1609 on: November 12, 2008, 06:09:11 PM »

I had a feeling the hacker was good enough to get password thing going. it is not about finances it is about revenge  and aggravation if it is coming from where I think
Personally I am with you on this one goodies.  Why would some random hacker hack the same poor guy twice and then target his email too. 
Klaas you mentioned maybe it was because he was one of the top rated streamers, I can understand that, but why go after his email, his newly set up site that does not yet have the "status" of the first, and then call and threaten his life? 
ANTHONY written all over it..if not Anthony...KFN-turdball.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: November 12, 2008, 06:09:12 PM »

I really pray that LP and the divers find the remains of poor little Caylee so that she can finally be laid to rest. 

If that should happen (And I so hope it does) The Anthony's are gonna start a entirely different story and this time I fear it will just be , see Casey was right,the Nanny took her at Blanchard Park, and killed her themselves, I dont think they will ever admitt just what a lying evil person they have raised.... This is what they will be doing 10 years from now......I just want Casey to either stay in Jail for the rest of her life or get the Death Penalty......After that....the Anthonys can live in their on little world and talk to themselves, I wont ever have to listen to them again...ThankGod...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: November 12, 2008, 06:09:14 PM »

I need to vent..I really do...This whole Tim Miller thing....I have ,like I said before, always been a Tim Miller fan.....I have always respected him....and will not publicly bash him here...

BUT......

I smell a rat somewhere, yall....I dont have all info straight in my mind yet, but my grandma always said, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then its a dang duck....

ANd I am just calling foul here.....

After seeing that poster, for a "training session at club Tabu", I just bout fell off my puter chair.....

I never woulda thought that Tim would be frolicking at Tabu with Nejame and the likes..But I guess I thought like Lit.."Thouight I tooted but I chit"...LOL..

I am just really disappointed in everythinbg at this point..I feel like I am back In Aruba all over again.....and '05 was a sucky year, ya know???

Well, we all know that the truth always comes out in the end..I wonder if we will find out that there was something more to this. It does not sit well with me either.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1612 on: November 12, 2008, 06:10:01 PM »

OK, yall..Fess up..I wanna know who in the world, the ONE person on THIS board is that voted that Caylee is still alive???????

wasnt ME... i have a hard time believing that the spot was ....not..uh.. well... you know..Sad
i have a hard time that a former cop george didnt KNOW what the spot was.. and the smell..
and it AINT casey in there... and even tho LEE IS MIA... it isnt HIM in the car..

if it WASNT for the evidence in the car... i MIGHT (slim to none) think that casey just sent the baby off with someone (not ZENIEDA.... )....

but with the body farm evidence, georges transcript... cindys 911 calls...

i cannot.. no matter HOW HARD i try, believe that it WASNT the baby in the trunk...and i canNOT for the LOVE OF GOD figure out how ANYONE can go dancing with that spiteating smile on her face while that child was missing...or...worse..

nope.. t'warnt me who believes caylee is alive...
no matter HOW much i wish it were true...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1613 on: November 12, 2008, 06:10:20 PM »

hey Des if you talk to rob dick can you please tell him i want my pic of us BLpark, lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1614 on: November 12, 2008, 06:11:11 PM »

Yup, that's what I said.

No more jumping for you, Momma.  K?
This was back when I was a high school sophmore.  I am not near any buildings over 1 floor these days.  LOL

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: November 12, 2008, 06:11:28 PM »

EQUUSEARCH LEAVES TOWN AMID FRUSTRATION

The man who spent thousand of dollars to look for Caylee's body was so fed up with the Anthony family he packed up and left town Tuesday.

Tim Miller runs EquuSearch. The group searches for missing people all over the country. He organized several expensive search parties for Caylee's body over the weekend, but called them all off Monday.

Miller told Eyewitness News he's never had a case like this where the family offers only criticism instead of actually helping in the search.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17965652/detail.html

This article makes it sound like Tim left b/c of the Anthony's .... OK .. now HOW MANY discrepancies has this been?

Tim left because of:
The Anthonys ...
LP ....
No food and water ...
Not enough searchers ...
He doesn't believe the body will be found ...
He spent too much money and other families need his help ...

Yet he is made a statement with NeJame this morning bashing LP?

What the heck is going on?

If Tim left town on Tuesday, how could he be bad mouthing Leonard along with Nejame on Wednesday to the local news? I too wonder what is really going on........

This morning, NeJame and Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, spoke with the Sentinel about their disgust for people they say have exploited the Anthonys, their daughter Casey and granddaughter Caylee.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-spokesman-fired-111208,0,6654973.story

Doesn't say Tim is still "in town" (Fla) ... sounds to me like he maybe gave a phone interview ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: November 12, 2008, 06:11:31 PM »

Orlando Sentinel Reports Casey Anthony’s Parents, George & Cindy, Fire Spokesperson Larry Garrison for Secretly Profiting from Disappearance of Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/12/orlando-sentinel-reports-casey-anthonys-parents-george-cindy-fire-spokesperson-larry-garrison-for-secretly-profiting-from-disappearance-of-caylee-anthony/

Larry Garrison confirmed that Cindy and George Anthony did not receive any monies for the Dateline interview but ... he failed to mention that he had received monies.

I suspected that maybe either Nejames or Garrison would be recipients of the 'nominal" fee ... as payment for services rendered but ... I had would have assume that this would have been a prior  arrangement/agreement with the Anthony.
_______

NBC paid Anthonys 'nominal' fee for use of photographs
Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
7:40 PM EDT, October 22, 2008

NBC paid Anthonys 'nominal' fee for use of photos
6:04 p.m.

NBC News just confirmed it paid a "nominal" fee for photographs as part of its coverage of the Casey Anthony case.

The Orlando Sentinel asked NBC to address a rumor that it paid George and Cindy Anthony for their interview on the Today Show this morning.

A spokeswoman said in an e-mail: "NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is standard in the industry."

She would not say how much NBC News paid.

The Sentinel also asked the Anthony's spokesman, Larry Garrison, if any member of the Anthony family has received compensation from news or entertainment organizations.

Garrison replied via e-mail, "NO FAMILY MEMBER IS RECEIVING MONEY FOR INTERVIEWS."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-102208,0,4898178.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: November 12, 2008, 06:11:58 PM »

::MonkeyWaa::So is it suspended or is it still on????????? I am so freaking confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just called LP...STILL ON....that news might have been regarding TES needing to fill their commitment to another Family in NC.....Des

Hey DES, BTW..from what was said theother night, Murt lost his paypal password and cannot get in..it has somehow locked him out, or somthing...

Nikki - Murt's paypal probably tied into his AOL email address which was hacked.  That could by why he can't get into his paypal.

PLEASE DON"T THROW THINGS AT ME IF THIS IS A STUPID IDEA.  WHAT ABOUT SENDING DONATIONS FOR FOOD THRU LP'S SITE    ?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: November 12, 2008, 06:12:38 PM »

ok..nominal to me is about 50 bucks..Nominal to NBC?? Hmm..wonder what that is????

"God dont like ugly"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: November 12, 2008, 06:12:49 PM »

BBL Spunky Monkeys!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.