April 16, 2024, 10:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 388852 times)
NoseyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: November 12, 2008, 07:55:19 PM »

Well, newbie monkey here, closing in on 18 hours of login time!
Just thought to say that I LOVE IT HERE!
Lots of interesting news & theories!
Also, lots of questions but have that 1st post jitters thing going on....
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1741 on: November 12, 2008, 07:55:50 PM »

ok.... wasnt that SOS thingy the scary psychic people?

yes kim I believe so, they also did a search way back before anyone else did, but I cant remember what they found. Sorry I'm old and can't help

Awww.  You're as young as you feel    I'm sorta old and I can't help either.   
Thanks Muffy, that makes me feel good

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: November 12, 2008, 07:56:24 PM »

First post is over now ... post away!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: November 12, 2008, 07:56:49 PM »

Good evening all.
THis may have been posted already, if so I apologize....

KidFinders Network Dennis and Sherri Milstead
November 12, 2008 by monica111466
Dennis and Sherri Milstead are founders of KidFinders Network, a 501c3 charitable organization. They received their advanced ruling 501c3 certification from the IRS in 2006. On September 12 Ms. Milstead was copied on an email that had been originally sent to Lee Anthony, and she was copied on his reply to the potential donor without the donor’s permission. Lee Anthony directed the prospective donor to the various ways of donating to the trust, but instructed prospective donor to consider donating to KFN, as they continued to be so supportive of the Anthony family. Ms. Milstead proceeded to email the prospective donor, unsolicited, the 3 ways she could donate, which included her direction that the prospective donor could use the KFN PayPal account located on their site for BOTH KFN, and HFCMT. Notably, this occurred after the trust had been closed by the bank. As the prospective donor is a former banking executive within Sun Trust, the prospective donor became concerned and our investigation into KFN ensued. Mr. and Mrs. Milstead have an approximate combined outstanding fraud judgments for nearly $500,000. Mr. Milstead has a criminal record which includes a felony conviction 2002, probation violation and subsequent guilty plea in 2002, for IMPERSONATING A POLICE OFFICER. The researchers found that particularly disturbing as a “pseudo badge” is on the logo on the KFN home page, http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/. Additionally, Mr. and Mrs. Milstead are the direct owners of several for-profit businesses, some they claim as sponsors on their website that are directly contracted by the KFN. Furthermore, there are sponsors that are listed on their website that are for-profit business owned wholly or in part by themselves and or family members. Further research shows that Mrs. Milstead may use different middle initials or possibly different combinations of her given name in other business endeavors. It has been reported that KFN is working closely with the Never Lose Hope Foundation at several recent charitable events. Never Lose Hope Foundation The Never lose Hope Foundation, applied for a 501c3 status from the IRS on April 26, 2007 and there has been no update to the status of that application directly to NLHF. NLHF has stated they have a fiscal sponsorship by a certified 501c3, City 4 Links Charities in July 2008. However, C4LC 501c3 status was revoked on April 23, 2007 by the IRS. There was a name change from C4L to Child & Family Charity, Inc. whose 501c3 status was also revoked, and on June 26th, 2008 C&FCI, was changed by the same founder of all to HelpNet USA. As this is simply a name change, it would still maintain the same revoked status. On July 18, 2008 they openly solicited their services to the Kesse family, via the MySpace page set up by the family mentioning their 501c3 status thru C4LC, again without a standing 501c3 designation. According to public records, the NLHF has operated as a 501c3 charity without fiscal sponsorship since 2007 at a minimum. Following an ad placed on americanlawyer.com requesting an “aged 501c3 charity” to sponsor an organization placed by Lawrence Spiegel of SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A. NLHF has updated it’s “event” filing records as to reflect S&U as the agent of record effective 9/15/08. It is the consensus opinion that it was no accident that was in place 1 business day following the closing of the HFCMAT on September 12, 2008. NLHF made a donation on behalf of the Anthony’s in early September, where conclusively, NLHF was NOT a licensed charity to be able to do so, and would request the donations made by people to this fund be analyzed for such a transaction. I am assuming that paying the legal bills for a criminal defense attorney do not fall under their stated purpose. Secondly in 4 comparison to Paul Kelley’s email response yesterday regarding the Anthony’s “is approached” sounds very similar to the business practices of this organization. It should be noted, that the founders and or board members past and present of NLHF, have among their business interests, 2 telemarketing firms that operate a phone sex line and credit card rate reduction calling program of which there have been numerous complaints from consumers and pending litigation from consumers that feel they have been ripped off. It is the overall team’s recommendation that those business interests should be reviewed against the charitable transactions in question. We will not be providing the data on the specific principals’ business interests as part of this research publicly in an effort to keep the focus on our primary objective. American Media Inc- Possible Ties to ABC’s 20/20 In Jose Baez press release, where a Todd Black references a non-active or non-existent public relations firm, when traced the phone number included matches that of a company called: AIM Productions & Management 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 615-259-1111 Oversight or error on behalf of the elusive Mr. Black? Not sure on that issue, but we are sure about the following… Listed as an employee/principal of AIM Productions, Kevin Adams A search for listing alternative business addresses and employer ties: Kevin Adams Artisan Medical 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 (same address as AIM) 615-259-1111 A search for other employees/businesses at same address yields: Neal Pond VP Country Weekly Magazine 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 615-259-1111 (same address as AIM and Artisan Medical, same phone,) as Artisan Medical Neil Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magazine, and CWM are owned by AMERICAN MEDIA, INC. Among several of their publications, they are the privately held Company that owns The National Enquirer, The Globe and Star Magazine. Mr. Pond has been quoted in a few ABC online articles as a contributor, but no specific link to the 20/20 show. 5 Summary and Request For Investigation It is the sincere hope of this research team that the findings of our report and the subsequent available verification data are reviewed and appropriate action be taken to investigate these matters urgently. We feel strongly that there is potential evidence of the principal parties engaging in the inappropriate use of publicly donated funds. It is also our intention to bring to light any parties not named here, that may have profited from the disappearance and possible death of this innocent Child, Caylee Marie Anthony. What we are hoping to accomplish as a side-effect of such an investigation, is possible proposed legislation concerning the development and regulations of operating a non-profit or charitable trust. It is very concerning to think that so many freely give of their time and wellearned money in our current economy, for unscrupulous and deceptive practices to occur with the proceeds from it. It is our feeling that these practices can seriously restrict people’s willingness to donate to very worthy and reputable charities both financially and by volunteering. There are many reputable organizations whose donations could suffer if this kind of activity is not investigated and if appropriate, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Finally, we would like to remind everyone reading this, that this endeavor was not undertaken as some “whistle blowing” initiative. Our group, consisting of Legal, Journalist, Executive, Banking, and entrepreneurial professionals felt called to action for one reason: Caylee. The very notion that there are people that are willing to profit from this tragedy is a travesty to the legacy of a beautiful child we have all fallen in love with, yet never met. We stand for Caylee….

Justice for Caylee.com
Thought this was interesting.

Thanks chocolatetyh34.

Is this be considered a Nancy Grace "BOMBSHELL"?

Janet

I think we need a link?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: November 12, 2008, 07:57:09 PM »

yes kim I believe so, they also did a search way back before anyone else did, but I cant remember what they found. Sorry I'm old and can't help

Awww.  You're as young as you feel    I'm sorta old and I can't help either.   

Has anyone emailed Lee or Cindy with all the info on kidfinders.  I would be interested in hearing their excuses for being so closely tied to the group.  There is no way if my child was missing that I would want to have anything to do with that group.  I did email kidfinders about the allegations and their behavior at the park but havent got a response back

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: November 12, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »

Hey, Nosey!!!

Glad to have you here.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: November 12, 2008, 07:57:18 PM »

First post is over now ... post away!

EDITED TO ADD:  WELCOME NOSEY MONKEY .... LOL sent the darned thing too quick!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1747 on: November 12, 2008, 07:57:45 PM »

I had jitters also, but jumped in and really enjoy the posts and friendly people. Welcome
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1748 on: November 12, 2008, 07:58:05 PM »

im older *L*... yeah.. i thought... and someone could correct me if i am wrong... but wasnt wyatt the one people were saying had...uh... a record..or something wierd like that..

HELP? I AM MEMORY CHALLENGED!
I'm not sure about a record, but I thought he is the one that first searched and maybe found the polka dot panties, etc. I'm not sure anymore about what I have seen in this case. I am going MONKEY MAD!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1749 on: November 12, 2008, 07:58:23 PM »

im older *L*... yeah.. i thought... and someone could correct me if i am wrong... but wasnt wyatt the one people were saying had...uh... a record..or something wierd like that..

THAT is it!  I knew that name rang a bell somewhere.  Someone went out searching with him and had a bad experience?  Then the felony record came out.  It was discussed on here quite a while ago, I think.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1750 on: November 12, 2008, 07:58:33 PM »

Destiny......nanner basket!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: November 12, 2008, 07:58:37 PM »

I bet Cindy is sorry she ever made the first 911 call.  I'm sure that in her mind she thinks things could have been covered up and swept under the rug.

Mammy   sometimes I think that too but they seem to exist for drama. It's almost like the more explosions the better, even at the expense of the dignity of their own grandchild. They've shaken my vision of humanity up a little. I can't believe anyone would act this way..It's cra ::MonkeyConfused::zy
  hi monkeys--thank god Cindy just cant keep her mouth shut!!!!!Caylee would have just faded out of the picture.  Its so SAD-I do believe george and cindy loved that child-but they spent their whole life protecing kc the EVIL ONE
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: November 12, 2008, 07:59:43 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys NoseyMonkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1753 on: November 12, 2008, 08:00:40 PM »

Welcome Nosey!!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1754 on: November 12, 2008, 08:02:45 PM »

THAT is it!  I knew that name rang a bell somewhere.  Someone went out searching with him and had a bad experience?  Then the felony record came out.  It was discussed on here quite a while ago, I think.

THANK YOU! i thought i was going NUTS..
well.. maybe i AM.. but thats neither here nor there...*L*

anywho.. he is the one who is on doing the webcam for murt.. well.. technically murt is back.. well now wyatt is back on..
ANYWHO... is THIS the wyatt that i am thinking about? and why would MURT be in ..uh... with HIM?

such a tangled web.. i need a chart.. cliffnotes.. a cheat sheet...

i need a break....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1755 on: November 12, 2008, 08:03:02 PM »

I am just totally amazed at the circus that one lying tramp has created and the number of people who continue to be damaged as a result of her lies and actions.  We need to seriously consider waterboarding to stop all of this.
I saw a shirt today that said "I would rather be waterboarding" thought that was funny. Sorry O/T
    I own that shirt along with out 7 other non-politically correct shirts, you can but them from thoseshirts.com they are hysterical.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1756 on: November 12, 2008, 08:03:04 PM »

DES...KLASS SAID U WERE DOING A POLL  AND CAFEMOM SITE COULD PARTICIPATE WE HAVE 59 VOTES TOTAL AND ALL 59 WERE YES TO DIVERS

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!.....will pass on to LP.....What good Hearts You have......Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: November 12, 2008, 08:03:08 PM »

Welcome NoseyMonkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: November 12, 2008, 08:03:10 PM »

O/T You guys hear about a dead fan found outside of Paula Abdul's home?  Its on NG right now...
Weird.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: November 12, 2008, 08:04:18 PM »

Well, NG didn't mention anything about reporting on Caylee on her opening statement. Guess I'll leave the tv on but mute the sound just in case she gives us a little mention about our baby. Wonder why she has backed off reporting on Caylee?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.