April 16, 2024, 05:57:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 388834 times)
NoseyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1760 on: November 12, 2008, 08:04:19 PM »

WOW! Thank you for the "Welcomes"!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: November 12, 2008, 08:04:45 PM »

Shout out to NoseyMonkey:  You are also a nekid monkey.     Would you like to drop by the Avatar Store and see if there is an Avi there that would suit you?  Unless you have one of your own, of course. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.msg536726#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1762 on: November 12, 2008, 08:05:20 PM »

I am just totally amazed at the circus that one lying tramp has created and the number of people who continue to be damaged as a result of her lies and actions.  We need to seriously consider waterboarding to stop all of this.
I saw a shirt today that said "I would rather be waterboarding" thought that was funny. Sorry O/T
    I own that shirt along with out 7 other non-politically correct shirts, you can but them from thoseshirts.com they are hysterical.
It just made me laugh. I also love non PC stuff, I will give it a look see. Thanks.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1763 on: November 12, 2008, 08:05:53 PM »

and while i am at being lost..
did officer friendly call back or email back about whether he knew about the COMPUTER that was given to LOIS by PATRICK.??????

its all so very odd...

in all the books i have read .. in all the shows about real life crime i have watched,,,.. NOTHING is as wierd as this case..NOTHING!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
NoseyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: November 12, 2008, 08:07:02 PM »

Shout out to NoseyMonkey:  You are also a nekid monkey.     Would you like to drop by the Avatar Store and see if there is an Avi there that would suit you?  Unless you have one of your own, of course. 

Would love one! Unfortunately, newbie at computer use as well. Working on figuring it out...
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: November 12, 2008, 08:07:44 PM »

Good evening all.
THis may have been posted already, if so I apologize....

KidFinders Network Dennis and Sherri Milstead
November 12, 2008 by monica111466
Dennis and Sherri Milstead are founders of KidFinders Network, a 501c3 charitable organization. They received their advanced ruling 501c3 certification from the IRS in 2006. On September 12 Ms. Milstead was copied on an email that had been originally sent to Lee Anthony, and she was copied on his reply to the potential donor without the donor’s permission. Lee Anthony directed the prospective donor to the various ways of donating to the trust, but instructed prospective donor to consider donating to KFN, as they continued to be so supportive of the Anthony family. Ms. Milstead proceeded to email the prospective donor, unsolicited, the 3 ways she could donate, which included her direction that the prospective donor could use the KFN PayPal account located on their site for BOTH KFN, and HFCMT. Notably, this occurred after the trust had been closed by the bank. As the prospective donor is a former banking executive within Sun Trust, the prospective donor became concerned and our investigation into KFN ensued. Mr. and Mrs. Milstead have an approximate combined outstanding fraud judgments for nearly $500,000. Mr. Milstead has a criminal record which includes a felony conviction 2002, probation violation and subsequent guilty plea in 2002, for IMPERSONATING A POLICE OFFICER. The researchers found that particularly disturbing as a “pseudo badge” is on the logo on the KFN home page, http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/. Additionally, Mr. and Mrs. Milstead are the direct owners of several for-profit businesses, some they claim as sponsors on their website that are directly contracted by the KFN. Furthermore, there are sponsors that are listed on their website that are for-profit business owned wholly or in part by themselves and or family members. Further research shows that Mrs. Milstead may use different middle initials or possibly different combinations of her given name in other business endeavors. It has been reported that KFN is working closely with the Never Lose Hope Foundation at several recent charitable events. Never Lose Hope Foundation The Never lose Hope Foundation, applied for a 501c3 status from the IRS on April 26, 2007 and there has been no update to the status of that application directly to NLHF. NLHF has stated they have a fiscal sponsorship by a certified 501c3, City 4 Links Charities in July 2008. However, C4LC 501c3 status was revoked on April 23, 2007 by the IRS. There was a name change from C4L to Child & Family Charity, Inc. whose 501c3 status was also revoked, and on June 26th, 2008 C&FCI, was changed by the same founder of all to HelpNet USA. As this is simply a name change, it would still maintain the same revoked status. On July 18, 2008 they openly solicited their services to the Kesse family, via the MySpace page set up by the family mentioning their 501c3 status thru C4LC, again without a standing 501c3 designation. According to public records, the NLHF has operated as a 501c3 charity without fiscal sponsorship since 2007 at a minimum. Following an ad placed on americanlawyer.com requesting an “aged 501c3 charity” to sponsor an organization placed by Lawrence Spiegel of SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A. NLHF has updated it’s “event” filing records as to reflect S&U as the agent of record effective 9/15/08. It is the consensus opinion that it was no accident that was in place 1 business day following the closing of the HFCMAT on September 12, 2008. NLHF made a donation on behalf of the Anthony’s in early September, where conclusively, NLHF was NOT a licensed charity to be able to do so, and would request the donations made by people to this fund be analyzed for such a transaction. I am assuming that paying the legal bills for a criminal defense attorney do not fall under their stated purpose. Secondly in 4 comparison to Paul Kelley’s email response yesterday regarding the Anthony’s “is approached” sounds very similar to the business practices of this organization. It should be noted, that the founders and or board members past and present of NLHF, have among their business interests, 2 telemarketing firms that operate a phone sex line and credit card rate reduction calling program of which there have been numerous complaints from consumers and pending litigation from consumers that feel they have been ripped off. It is the overall team’s recommendation that those business interests should be reviewed against the charitable transactions in question. We will not be providing the data on the specific principals’ business interests as part of this research publicly in an effort to keep the focus on our primary objective. American Media Inc- Possible Ties to ABC’s 20/20 In Jose Baez press release, where a Todd Black references a non-active or non-existent public relations firm, when traced the phone number included matches that of a company called: AIM Productions & Management 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 615-259-1111 Oversight or error on behalf of the elusive Mr. Black? Not sure on that issue, but we are sure about the following… Listed as an employee/principal of AIM Productions, Kevin Adams A search for listing alternative business addresses and employer ties: Kevin Adams Artisan Medical 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 (same address as AIM) 615-259-1111 A search for other employees/businesses at same address yields: Neal Pond VP Country Weekly Magazine 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 615-259-1111 (same address as AIM and Artisan Medical, same phone,) as Artisan Medical Neil Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magazine, and CWM are owned by AMERICAN MEDIA, INC. Among several of their publications, they are the privately held Company that owns The National Enquirer, The Globe and Star Magazine. Mr. Pond has been quoted in a few ABC online articles as a contributor, but no specific link to the 20/20 show. 5 Summary and Request For Investigation It is the sincere hope of this research team that the findings of our report and the subsequent available verification data are reviewed and appropriate action be taken to investigate these matters urgently. We feel strongly that there is potential evidence of the principal parties engaging in the inappropriate use of publicly donated funds. It is also our intention to bring to light any parties not named here, that may have profited from the disappearance and possible death of this innocent Child, Caylee Marie Anthony. What we are hoping to accomplish as a side-effect of such an investigation, is possible proposed legislation concerning the development and regulations of operating a non-profit or charitable trust. It is very concerning to think that so many freely give of their time and wellearned money in our current economy, for unscrupulous and deceptive practices to occur with the proceeds from it. It is our feeling that these practices can seriously restrict people’s willingness to donate to very worthy and reputable charities both financially and by volunteering. There are many reputable organizations whose donations could suffer if this kind of activity is not investigated and if appropriate, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Finally, we would like to remind everyone reading this, that this endeavor was not undertaken as some “whistle blowing” initiative. Our group, consisting of Legal, Journalist, Executive, Banking, and entrepreneurial professionals felt called to action for one reason: Caylee. The very notion that there are people that are willing to profit from this tragedy is a travesty to the legacy of a beautiful child we have all fallen in love with, yet never met. We stand for Caylee….

Justice for Caylee.com
Thought this was interesting.

Thanks chocolatetyh34.

Is this be considered a Nancy Grace "BOMBSHELL"?

Janet

I think we need a link?

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: November 12, 2008, 08:08:39 PM »

did officer friendly call back or email back about whether he knew about the COMPUTER that was given to LOIS by PATRICK.??????

its all so very odd...

in all the books i have read .. in all the shows about real life crime i have watched,,,.. NOTHING is as wierd as this case..NOTHING!

I'm sorry, I don't know about the computer.  But I know about being lost...   And on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being weirdest, it's a ten!  Ding ding ding ding   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: November 12, 2008, 08:08:42 PM »

Welcome Nosey

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1768 on: November 12, 2008, 08:08:49 PM »

How do we donate $$ to help on the food/water for LP and dive team?

Thanks!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: November 12, 2008, 08:09:44 PM »

MuffyBee you're so sweet.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: November 12, 2008, 08:10:10 PM »

its all so very odd...

Too many coincidences for it to really be coincidence. Besides that, I don’t believe in coincidence………
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1771 on: November 12, 2008, 08:10:40 PM »

Hi monkeys~I just got home and haven't read all the post yet, so if someone else has posted this, please forive me. I just posted a new topic for those interested in a specific case from the No Body Murder Cases link i posted a couple of times. I posted the appeal of Michelle E. Jones as it highlights the bulk of her case which is eerily similar to Casey's. I had to post the entire page because to access the link you must be a member of Find Law/ Cases and Codes. I really loved the judge's instruction #13 that basically stated to "produce the child" to prove he was alive, and the reason was affirmed. Very interesting read

Edited to add the link~duh!!   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4082.0

also the link to the waterboarding t-shirt   http://thoseshirts.com/ 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: November 12, 2008, 08:12:25 PM »

MuffyBee you're so sweet.

Thank you, but it's CBB that is sweet.  She puts a lot of care and effort into creating the avi's.  I forgot to mention CBB when I let NoseyMonkey know about the Avatar Store.  Bad Muffy!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: November 12, 2008, 08:13:44 PM »

Hi all. Slightly off topic, but don't thrown nanners at me.

A couple of years ago a little kid went missing from a park where I am from. His mom was with her boyfriend and left two kids to run around while she was doing whatever it was with her boyfriend. Long story short, he ends up missing while the brother is still in the park. He has never been found, but what I remember the police think he was sucked down a sink hole or a drainage ditch and never has been seen.

Do you think that case could be why Casey was looking at sink holes or whatever? His name is Elian Majano or something like that. I just thought of that today. Probably just a stupid question. Thanks

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: November 12, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »

DES...KLASS SAID U WERE DOING A POLL  AND CAFEMOM SITE COULD PARTICIPATE WE HAVE 59 VOTES TOTAL AND ALL 59 WERE YES TO DIVERS

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!.....will pass on to LP.....What good Hearts You have......Des

To LP's divers ... presenting Monkey Diver!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: November 12, 2008, 08:16:55 PM »

A couple of years ago a little kid went missing from a park where I am from. His mom was with her boyfriend and left two kids to run around while she was doing whatever it was with her boyfriend. Long story short, he ends up missing while the brother is still in the park. He has never been found, but what I remember the police think he was sucked down a sink hole or a drainage ditch and never has been seen.

Do you think that case could be why Casey was looking at sink holes or whatever? His name is Elian Majano or something like that. I just thought of that today. Probably just a stupid question. Thanks
Also, I don't believe that Caylees is alive and her fate was left to Casey. Casey is guilty.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: November 12, 2008, 08:16:57 PM »

DES...KLASS SAID U WERE DOING A POLL  AND CAFEMOM SITE COULD PARTICIPATE WE HAVE 59 VOTES TOTAL AND ALL 59 WERE YES TO DIVERS

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!.....will pass on to LP.....What good Hearts You have......Des

To LP's divers ... presenting Monkey Diver!

Now THAT is too cute!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1777 on: November 12, 2008, 08:17:30 PM »

Yes, I do remember this, whatever happened with the mom, child neglect or was the other child taken away. Could be Casey read about this case.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: November 12, 2008, 08:18:28 PM »

Also, I don't believe that Caylees is alive and her fate was left to Casey. Casey is guilty.

I agree.  I don't believe Caylee is alive either.  I wonder who the optimist is that voted  in the poll  they believe Caylee is still alive?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: November 12, 2008, 08:19:12 PM »

Monkeys   
Dropping for a bit ...  tyring to grasp everthing that is popping right now    and I'm not talking about popcorn kitty (which I should have swiped or at least the link to ) 

DES is this for a search by LP and the divers and is the Health Dept. going to get the butts involved again? Sorry but I had to ask...  do not want your hard work to go poof  again.

Oh and I brought this with me too    

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.