April 20, 2024, 09:01:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389307 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: November 12, 2008, 08:28:50 PM »

Hi all. Slightly off topic, but don't thrown nanners at me.

A couple of years ago a little kid went missing from a park where I am from. His mom was with her boyfriend and left two kids to run around while she was doing whatever it was with her boyfriend. Long story short, he ends up missing while the brother is still in the park. He has never been found, but what I remember the police think he was sucked down a sink hole or a drainage ditch and never has been seen.

Do you think that case could be why Casey was looking at sink holes or whatever? His name is Elian Majano or something like that. I just thought of that today. Probably just a stupid question. Thanks
Also, I don't believe that Caylees is alive and her fate was left to Casey. Casey is guilty.

Well, I had just got off work from Universal and picked that child up from Zanny the Nanny at the Sawgrass Apts. It was just a normal day. We went to J Blanchard Park so my child could play on what was her favorite playground. As that child was running toward the slide, the ground opened up and swallowed her then closed back up absolutely right over her. I searched all around the area in a backwards kind of way and lost my spare blackberry but it didn’t have the sim card in it. After awhile I decided to try searching for her at my boyfriend Tony’s house and also Fusion Night Club. You never know, the sinkhole might have just been a secret tunnel to one of those locations.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: November 12, 2008, 08:29:17 PM »

Shout out to NoseyMonkey:  You are also a nekid monkey.     Would you like to drop by the Avatar Store and see if there is an Avi there that would suit you?  Unless you have one of your own, of course. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.msg536726#new

Would love one! Unfortunately, newbie at computer use as well. Working on figuring it out...

How about one of these from Photobucket?

Lol, these are great! Im gonna have to go w/ the "big nose" monkey, for obvious reasons.
Now, how would one go about getting it?

Klaas ... I resized/cropped this for our new monkey, if you'd like to help him/her use it as an avatar:

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1802 on: November 12, 2008, 08:29:38 PM »

A couple of years ago a little kid went missing from a park where I am from. His mom was with her boyfriend and left two kids to run around while she was doing whatever it was with her boyfriend. Long story short, he ends up missing while the brother is still in the park. He has never been found, but what I remember the police think he was sucked down a sink hole or a drainage ditch and never has been seen.

Do you think that case could be why Casey was looking at sink holes or whatever? His name is Elian Majano or something like that. I just thought of that today. Probably just a stupid question. Thanks

Oh wow!  I remember that case!  Mom was living w/ the children's father and had this boyfriend on the side.  I wish Elian had been found.

Lisa
Yes Lisa, she was having her fun in the car, and left the boys outside to play. She didn't even call the police for a few hours and then lied to them. Then she told the truth. From what I have been told, he would have been swept down to the sewer and chopped into bits. Never to be heard from again. I really felt sorry for his dad and for Elian.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1803 on: November 12, 2008, 08:30:40 PM »

Does anyone think Todd Black will be the new spokesperson for the A's?

Lisa
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: November 12, 2008, 08:30:46 PM »

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE TELEPHONE NUMBER AS WELL AS THE MANAGER'S NAME AT THE POPEYE'S WHICH DELIVERED FOOD TO THE SEARCHERS OVER THE WEEKEND?

I KNOW THAT I AM INVISIBLE, BUT MAYBE SOMEONE WILL SEE THIS.  THANK YOU.

Got you covered sweety..

Popeye's - call Dave (Mgr) at 407-275-3110 (each piece is .99cents - and they will deliver - take credit/debit card over phone and will mail receipt to you)

Thank you.  It is so exciting for you and your husband about your twins.  Congratulations--You are about to have the best time of your life.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: November 12, 2008, 08:32:59 PM »

Also, I don't believe that Caylees is alive and her fate was left to Casey. Casey is guilty.

Well, I had just got off work from Universal and picked that child up from Zanny the Nanny at the Sawgrass Apts. It was just a normal day. We went to J Blanchard Park so my child could play on what was her favorite playground. As that child was running toward the slide, the ground opened up and swallowed her then closed back up absolutely right over her. I searched all around the area in a backwards kind of way and lost my spare blackberry but it didn’t have the sim card in it. After awhile I decided to try searching for her at my boyfriend Tony’s house and also Fusion Night Club. You never know, the sinkhole might have just been a secret tunnel to one of those locations.

FESS UP   YOU'RE JB'S CO-COUNSEL    GREAT DEFENSE   SHE'LL BE FREE FOR SURE

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1806 on: November 12, 2008, 08:34:56 PM »

BIG NEWS MONKEYS!!!!!!.......YIPPIE YAY!!!!!!!

My post requsting food for Dive Team was taken from here to Justice4Caylee site....I just found out that they contacted Duffy Subs 407 679 2448....and ordered and PAID FOR 55 Subs Sammies to be picked up by KAS from Justice4Caylee......Very Special Thanks You to the Angels from that site who pulled this together....they always read here........

Special Angels who paid for this at Justice4Caylee are:

Kas...Merle...Amaya...Sue...Bratti...Katiesmom...
Lisa-Lisa...Robin...Dorry...BLESS YOU ANGELS....

Thank You from the bottom of our hearts....Scared Monkeys.

Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1807 on: November 12, 2008, 08:35:58 PM »

Would someone be so kind as to post Murts site?  In the shuffle I lost the link to his new site.  Thanks, Paula
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: November 12, 2008, 08:36:38 PM »

Goodnight Janet!
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1809 on: November 12, 2008, 08:37:12 PM »

Des could you please call LP and see if they have coolers karmalady and myself are going to bring as much water as we can to the team
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: November 12, 2008, 08:37:30 PM »

FESS UP   YOU'RE JB'S CO-COUNSEL    GREAT DEFENSE   SHE'LL BE FREE FOR SURE

I thought that explaination would sound reasonable after hearing Casey's original story........
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: November 12, 2008, 08:37:34 PM »

My post requsting food for Dive Team was taken from here to Justice4Caylee site....I just found out that they contacted Duffy Subs 407 679 2448....and ordered and PAID FOR 55 Subs Sammies to be picked up by KAS from Justice4Caylee......Very Special Thanks You to the Angels from that site who pulled this together....they always read here........

Des...

I hope no one tries to impersonate the person who you just mentioned is picking up the subs.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: November 12, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »

www.cityofirving.org/police/unsolved-cases-pages/elian-majano.html

I hope that this link works for Elian's story.

When I read that Casey had pictures of sink holes, he came to my mind.

Maybe Casey read up on this case, I know it made national news. It was so sad.

Thanks Klaas for your help.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: November 12, 2008, 08:40:48 PM »

Des...

I don't think I have ever been exposed to more loving and giving people than those that are involved with finding little Caylee. There is a special place waiting for all you wonderful people. So sad it took the loss of a darling child for me to witness such love.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: November 12, 2008, 08:40:59 PM »

Des...

Hats off and thanks to you Destiny and Kas, Merle, Amaya, Sue, Bratti, Katiesmom, Lisa-Lisa, Robin, Dorry...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1815 on: November 12, 2008, 08:41:56 PM »

Destiny......nanner basket!

Got it Lala's....Thank You for talking to reporter from CNN....I just was on 3 phones at the same time........Love Ya's......Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: November 12, 2008, 08:42:41 PM »

Would someone be so kind as to post Murts site?  In the shuffle I lost the link to his new site.  Thanks, Paula

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road#
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: November 12, 2008, 08:44:14 PM »

Perfect - thanks for the link to the story
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1818 on: November 12, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

Can someone give me the address of that church metioned today please

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: November 12, 2008, 08:45:27 PM »

Perfect - thanks for the link to the story
Thanks Klass I now feel like I am a real Monkey that is not illiterate

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.