April 18, 2024, 08:35:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389113 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: November 12, 2008, 11:12:17 PM »

Night Night to all my monkey friends!! I am getting ready tohead there too...before my tail falls asleep on the keyboard..
Nite, Nikki, write down how much medicine you had and when you took it, I worry about you.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1941 on: November 12, 2008, 11:13:45 PM »

Any monkey out there happen to have a link to R. Grund's vigil prayer~I've been swamped lately and have missed sooooo what is the status of the LP search and where? much news~

http://www.wftv.com/video/17954912/index.html

Thanks Brandi~ NOW, where is the search tomorrow?

Blanchard Park to a Preserve of some kind ... not sure the name of it. LP has a team of 40 divers (he says) to search.

Wow~40 divers, I pray Caylee is found~but I am almost to the point tht I think if and when she is found it may be accidental. I pray I am wrong, but truly believe there is enough evidence to convict on 1st degree murder without the body. Thanks for the update.

Hi islandmonkey.. do you hope she doesn't get convicted on murder 1 charges, but think she will ?

do you have a legal background ? I am legally illiterate, but I can't see that much evidence at least from what I've read so far. 
Hi there my Brit/US friend....I do think she'll get murder 1. No, I don't have a legal background but have inserted myself into 2 high profile cases and actually they used my input (insert monkey blown away symbol here). I have done a tremendous amount of research on specific cases and have seen many go away for much less. Hans Reise`death penalty taken off table after 1st degree conviction and before sentencing when he decided to lead LE to the body. Then we have Robert Biernmaun (sp?) and many others. I DO think there is obviously evidence we won't see until trial and tht will firm up case. They may not seek the DP, but prison, especially in the general population will be much more brutal for a baby killer. I posted a thread earlier tonight about Micheel E. Jones in the Caylee forum. I had to copy/paste the entire appeal because you can't cjust click on the link and read unless you are a member of the Find Law site. It is eerily similar to Casey because when her friends noticed her son Brandon wasn't around anymore and questioned her, she always came up with :he is at his grandparents, etc". There was also a stain, flies etc in her apt. that she attribituted to urine, but it turned out to be decomp. Too long to post all similarities, but I LOVED when the Judge insructed the jury on #13~he asked her to produce the child to prove the child was alive and the appeals court affirmed it. Also, there were numerous "sightings" in the case due to the publicity involved. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I remember reading that post...I hope she doesn't get dp.. that would be too easy. I no it sounds cruel but I have 0 tollerance for anyone who harms a child. If I was Jessica Lund's father, Couey (sp) would have been begging for the cops to lock him in jail..
This KC is a piece of work, and Life with no parole in the general population will be quite
suitable punishment..she can think about this for the next 50 or 60 yrs

Sorry for the delayed post..I'm a lousy typist...it's a guy thing 

No problems, I am site jumping myself tonight as I am creating my own Christmas cards on another site

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1942 on: November 12, 2008, 11:14:42 PM »

I know t his is O/T, but I wanted to warn you guys....

If you have a toothache, DONT take Lortab and then try to type...not good....

Been sitting here watching the keys blurrrrr...LOL

awww, ty!!! My wisdon teeth are coming in..and are impacted..halfway in..halfway out....Nikki is miserable...and having a hard time eating right now...
When "young" wreck was 22, I had my wisdom teeth taken out in the hospital ( I had 8 -- all impacted)!!! I don't wanna hear any "sob" stories!! 

Yeah well - when I was 20 years old I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth and severely infected tonsils removed at the same time - and the real bad part - it was done during my spring break!! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1943 on: November 12, 2008, 11:14:48 PM »

Night Night to all my monkey friends!! I am getting ready tohead there too...before my tail falls asleep on the keyboard..

Good Night..I hope you feel better. I don't know why those are called wisdom teeth, most people have them removed for the same reason you're suffering from.. they don't seem like a very wise addition to the human body

Take care...and lot's of med's 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: November 12, 2008, 11:15:10 PM »

hey you guys.... sorry, but I have been working since this a m and last I heard was bombshell... lp and murt heading to Tampa. could ya give a tired ol monkey a quick update, or point me to a page? thanks

Tomorrow LP is going to have 40+ divers searching in the lake starting where they left off.

Larry Garrison was fired by the Anthony's unless you ask him then he quit.  In any case it appears Larry has been getting paid for photos to the networks, etc and not telling the Anthony's. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1945 on: November 12, 2008, 11:15:37 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4082.0

Sorry searcher~ here is the link, I'm so tired lately trying to stay on top of all the pages of info at SM and work......how dare they expect me to actually work with all this going on

LOL...I know what you mean..I haven't done a scrap of work all day and probably won't tomorrow either...fortunately, I'm my own boss but the bill collectors aren't going to be very happy 

Technically I am too as I work on straight commission~OUCH!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NoseyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1946 on: November 12, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »

Just saying goodnite & thanx again for the welcome mat! Must sew my daughter's coat, feathers are everywhere!
Praying for a successful search tomorrow!
Hahaha, you look like a Jimmy Durante monkey.

Thats funny! I certainly do! The Schnozzola!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: November 12, 2008, 11:17:37 PM »

Young Wreck, email pls.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: November 12, 2008, 11:18:27 PM »

Just saying goodnite & thanx again for the welcome mat! Must sew my daughter's coat, feathers are everywhere!
Praying for a successful search tomorrow!
Hahaha, you look like a Jimmy Durante monkey.

Thats funny! I certainly do! The Schnozzola!
Can you say "ha cha cha!"

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: November 12, 2008, 11:20:21 PM »

hey you guys.... sorry, but I have been working since this a m and last I heard was bombshell... lp and murt heading to Tampa. could ya give a tired ol monkey a quick update, or point me to a page? thanks

Tomorrow LP is going to have 40+ divers searching in the lake starting where they left off.

Larry Garrison was fired by the Anthony's unless you ask him then he quit.  In any case it appears Larry has been getting paid for photos to the networks, etc and not telling the Anthony's. 

Leonard and his divers:

And on that note, I am going to bed.

Good night everyone!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1950 on: November 12, 2008, 11:20:36 PM »

When "young" wreck was 22, I had my wisdom teeth taken out in the hospital ( I had 8 -- all impacted)!!! I don't wanna hear any "sob" stories!! 

Hi wreck...sorry for the dribbly emotional post last night, after I signed off it dawned on me that you were actually asking me if I was physically involved in Nat's search..

No, I wasn't, but I wish I was...feel helpless to do anything from so far away, like in Caylee's search as well..Murt's Magic Bus is as close as I can get 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: November 12, 2008, 11:21:45 PM »

Leonard and his divers:

Good night everyone!
Adorable, Brandi.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1952 on: November 12, 2008, 11:22:36 PM »

Leonard and his divers:

Good night everyone!

your getting too good!!  LOL
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: November 12, 2008, 11:25:11 PM »

Leonard and his divers:

Good night everyone!
Aw!.... thank you Klaas and Brandi. Those guys are adorable.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: November 12, 2008, 11:27:55 PM »

awww, ty!!! My wisdon teeth are coming in..and are impacted..halfway in..halfway out....Nikki is miserable...and having a hard time eating right now...

So sorry, Nikki.  That and earaches are terrible!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1955 on: November 12, 2008, 11:29:45 PM »

Bearlyhere...are you okay for the switch??...I know you have had some back issues...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: November 12, 2008, 11:30:14 PM »

Wow!  Must have taken a lot of wisdom out with them as there are only 4!!!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: November 12, 2008, 11:30:32 PM »

Bearlyhere...are you okay for the switch??...I know you have had some back issues...
No heavy lifting allowed!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: November 12, 2008, 11:31:23 PM »

I'm here too in case
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1959 on: November 12, 2008, 11:31:30 PM »

No heavy lifting allowed!!! 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.