April 24, 2024, 04:53:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389781 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: November 11, 2008, 07:30:27 PM »

Dolce, supposedly earlier on CNN (I believe?) Cindy was shown talking about how LP stole a bead and some clothes or something? from their house..     I don't have any link to give you, but that's what I read here earlier.. and frankly, it just makes sense that if she's now accusing him of taking a bead from her home- one that he says he found by a tree (probably from that cross)- then she might as well admit that that cross was made by somebody who lives in that house, and placed on that very tree.
Maybe Lee put the beads on that tree.......just to confuse the searchers or LP...all those dresses and beads are very suspicious

Honestly, Lee seems more the type to make a cross like that, than Casey.. not if she's made them before... I think her's would look a bit more.. polished. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: November 11, 2008, 07:30:51 PM »

If LP is willing to search all the way to the preserve he either:
1) Thinks the body is definitely in the River and the current has moved it
Or
2) Wants to push the Anthony's to the breaking point and they inadvertantly reveal the place Caylee really is
JMO

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: November 11, 2008, 07:31:07 PM »

Someone should circulate the Tim Miller statement above to various boards and redo the poll..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 11, 2008, 07:31:15 PM »

Thanks for all that you do on SM!  I say LP should search that river as far as possible since the hurricane could have moved Caylee from the original spot.
God bless him for caring so much for that lost angel Caylee.  His searching sure got the A's in an uproar so I think he's close.
How come that necklace lasted through the hurricane?  Sorry, but that is on my mind.  They showed it on CNN, it was not very pretty.

IIRC, It was found about 4 months ago.

yes, I think it was found and photograhed in August....by a TES member....when 'they' went back it was gone...I don't know who they are or when exactly they went back...but it was gone...one little bead was found at the base of the tree

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #284 on: November 11, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »

Is there another way to listen to Nancy Grace online if Willen doesn't come tonight? She usually posts the information by now.... but .......

TIA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #285 on: November 11, 2008, 07:32:38 PM »

Dolce, supposedly earlier on CNN (I believe?) Cindy was shown talking about how LP stole a bead and some clothes or something? from their house..     I don't have any link to give you, but that's what I read here earlier.. and frankly, it just makes sense that if she's now accusing him of taking a bead from her home- one that he says he found by a tree (probably from that cross)- then she might as well admit that that cross was made by somebody who lives in that house, and placed on that very tree.
Maybe Lee put the beads on that tree.......just to confuse the searchers or LP...all those dresses and beads are very suspicious
I didn't think about him throwing off investigators with BS stuff like that. Good Call! Wonder why LE isn't watching him? I know it takes manpower and $$ off other cases, but the Anthonys are so arrogant they think they won't get caught. Just my stupid opinion.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: November 11, 2008, 07:32:46 PM »

Invision, she is the most precious little angel I have ever seen!

Thanks Bearly ... it's a photo I took of my grandaughter when she was two ... It is my very favorite ....

Now I know for sure that angels walk among us.  Thanks, Invision, for sharing her with us.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: November 11, 2008, 07:33:30 PM »

Or
2) Wants to push the Anthony's to the breaking point and they inadvertantly reveal the place Caylee really is
JMO

Hi Samiam...
Is that a mini daschund?  I have a mini

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: November 11, 2008, 07:33:49 PM »

Did you all also hear about the carving in the tree by the water?  "Oviedo"- who I believe is a mod over at the Justice4Caylee forum- stated that they discovered a name carved into a tree there, near the water.  It looked to them like it had been there 4-6 months or so.. and that it said (IIRC) "Caley"- which is an alternate spelling for Caylee, that had been seen before on an Anthonys' (I assume Casey's) myspace page.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: November 11, 2008, 07:33:59 PM »

You guys have been busy!!!! My carpel tunnel is giving me fits, so i have my arm braces on and cant type much..

Tell me...is LP gonna search again? What have I missed???

"God dont like ugly"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 11, 2008, 07:34:02 PM »

Murt chat is back up on the new site -
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

DO NOT GO TO OLD SITE 
This chat is run by different group than ustream.  So repeat of  last night is as close to 100% guaranteed safe as possible.

Reply to my own post to add - also murt is having his homepage (.com) site worked on so don't go there.  The page listed above is the only known SAFE MURT PAGE AT THIS TIME.   I will let my fellow monkeys know when the others are safe! 

thanks....I can't keep up on the chat....it makes my head spin...but I do enjoy riding with him...I am so sorry about what happened to him last night...a fellow monkey filled me in today....that's SICK!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #291 on: November 11, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »

Or
JMO

I have my money on answer #2!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: November 11, 2008, 07:35:03 PM »

On what evidence is LP thinking Caylee is even there to begin with?  If it's that cross, I say no more diving.  That is not enough reason to go in there.  If there is some other compelling evidence to go along with his hunch I would agree.  It's easy to sit here and say go for it when it's not your dime being spent.  I voted yes, but then I began thinking LP should have something else to go on besides this cross and beads on a tree.  What led him to that spot in the first place?  He needs to think this through a little more before he jumps in and starts looking.  Having said that, just because OCSO thinks it's not important or relevant does not make it so.  I want more information.

I think its great that LP wants to involve the forums

But Why?

He know damm well the majority that have a caring bone in their bodies want Caylee to be found.

It cheezes me off to hear him say if he actually said it that ok tim did a side scan sonar check of the river but he didnt record it so i could check the tape?
What the hell does that mean, does he think Miller is lying, lazy or that he knows more about side scan sonar than Miller.
God almighty!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 11, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »

Oh hello~am I invisible too??? Can someone plzzzzzzz tell me what is going with Lee

I would like to know as well. 

First I heard that someone said he was picked up by LE at his house.
Second I heard that someone drove by his house and his block was cordoned off by LE with guns drawn.
Third I heard someone was diving into the mess with osco and other assorted players
Fourth - NOTHING.

Probably just another silly rumor. It would make my day if he was arrested.  Even if it was just incest.

Just incest??? 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: November 11, 2008, 07:36:00 PM »

okay,,, granted  i havent read every post.. but...uh..
WHERE IS ROB???

I don't know if it's related or not, or if I'm just imagining things... but I haven't seen him since a handful of people disagreed with him about one of his posts.  Hopefully that isn't why he's been away.

You know.. I just remembered him saying that something was happening for him.. a few people guessed wedding, but he didn't want to say. He was all mysterious.

That is what I recall, too.  He also seemed excited about it.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 11, 2008, 07:36:02 PM »

I just asked Lois if LE knew that Patrick gave her his puter, she said "no."

NO!!!  Ok who has yuri's email address?

Rest in Peace Caylee

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: November 11, 2008, 07:36:26 PM »

I would say the majority of people in Murt's chat say YES! DIVE! and there's a poll up over at WS too:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74851

THANK YOU!....Please anyone keep me posted on the POLLS on other sites...I can't get into WS...nor....Murts....I can only call Murt....TIA...Des....

As of right now on WS, we have 73 votes yes, 6 votes no

Add one more yes!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: November 11, 2008, 07:36:37 PM »

Or
JMO

Or push Casey
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #298 on: November 11, 2008, 07:36:39 PM »

I would say the majority of people in Murt's chat say YES! DIVE! and there's a poll up over at WS too:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74851

THANK YOU!....Please anyone keep me posted on the POLLS on other sites...I can't get into WS...nor....Murts....I can only call Murt....TIA...Des....

As of right now on WS, we have 73 votes yes, 6 votes no

Thank You....and No LP did not ask WS to poll....I'm sure it the message from LP and Klaas' Poll were taken over there from here.....fine with LP.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: November 11, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »

Or
JMO

Hi Samiam...
Is that a mini daschund?  I have a mini

Yes, that is Raleigh......he is the baby of the family........meaning "spoiled" and rules the roost.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.