March 29, 2024, 12:44:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 387559 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #360 on: November 11, 2008, 07:59:36 PM »

http://www.art-engineering.com/Map%20Introduction/AquaScan%20Case%20Studies.htm

I searched for ground penetrating sonar + water and came up with many hits, one is above. It does seem that it penetrates muck. For all practical purposes I don't know that they ever record 4 hours of the sonar search unless something relevant is on it?? Why would you?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: November 11, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »

If LP is willing to search all the way to the preserve he either:
1) Thinks the body is definitely in the River and the current has moved it
Or
2) Wants to push the Anthony's to the breaking point and they inadvertantly reveal the place Caylee really is
JMO

I have my money on answer #2!

Hi C2!

Do you think Cindy, George, and Lee all know exactly where Caylee is?
i believe with all my heart that they know where she is
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: November 11, 2008, 08:00:33 PM »

Or
2) Wants to push the Anthony's to the breaking point and they inadvertantly reveal the place Caylee really is
JMO

IMO...If one knows, they all do.

Hi C2!

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: November 11, 2008, 08:00:37 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: November 11, 2008, 08:01:38 PM »

Most people (so far) on WS say GO FOR IT!! 

LP had the question posted at WS too???

Looks like they grabbed the idea and ran with it.  There is a small blub about seen on SM.  No link.

thanks....don't worry I am not a links person...but don't try that with Janet....LOL...j/k

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #365 on: November 11, 2008, 08:01:57 PM »

Thank you WILLEN.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2008, 08:01:59 PM »

HERE IS WHAT LP ASKED ME TO POST TO SM.

KLAAS....DON'T KNOW IF YOU WANT TO SET THIS UP AS A POLL OR NOT...

I also told LP whatever is posted here at SM is always taken to other forums...he said fine with him...but he wants it here at SM FIRST...because he respects the SM Forum. This will all be on LP's dime and time...he said Caylee must be found...

LP would like to know if we would like him to put 12 or more divers back into the river and continue the search all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve.  He will be basing his decision partly on what we think....he wants to find Poor Caylee so bad.....Des

IMO no....Tim said he cleared the river.....his equipment is very high tech...if there had been anything there TES would have found it...I think that is admirable of LP...but I think he needs to check with TES and and confirm the area was check with the side sonar scanner.

I have read conflicting accounts on this .... I have heard that Tim cleared the river AND I have read that it was never searched by TES b/c it was not one of LE's sited areas .... anyone know which is the truth?

that's why I suggested he check with TIm to see..for sure....if not then IMO these 2 guys need to put on their tidy whities, kiss and make up, and go search that river

why the bird perserve now?
i thought his instinct and a tip told him blanchard park
was he wrong about that?
are there beads at the bird perserve? or is this his instinct telling him this again?
I agree stop the bs, have a coordinated serach effort, LE, TES and Spyder with the snorkle and lets get her done.

Hi Dana....LP is talking about starting the divers at the place yesterday's search started....and going all the way down to the Wild Bird Preserve....I don't even know where that is....I just posted what he asked me to post.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: November 11, 2008, 08:02:43 PM »

Or
JMO

IMO...If one knows, they all do.

Hi C2!

OOps!  messed up last Quote!

IMO.....If one knows, they all do!

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #368 on: November 11, 2008, 08:02:55 PM »

I had a feeling Leonard had more info he was going on. Maybe some info the lady bounty hunter heard while in the house. I'm more convinced then ever that Caylee's remains are in that river, just the reaction of the Anthony's yesterday was enough for me.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: November 11, 2008, 08:02:55 PM »

I just asked Lois if LE knew that Patrick gave her his puter, she said "no."

NO!!!  Ok who has yuri's email address?

okay.. THAT is almost as bizarre than even the circumstances OF the computer...
that LE doesnt KNOW? how can that be?
i mean...i cant hardly close my mouth that is open to the floor on that comment..

wow..

just freakin WOW..

I know....REPEAT: Does anyone have yuri's email addy....PLEASE

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #370 on: November 11, 2008, 08:03:27 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

Thanks Willen. Without you I never get to listen to NG!!! I appreciate you doing this every night. Not sure if it is alot of work or hardly none, but it is a really nice thing to do!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #371 on: November 11, 2008, 08:04:31 PM »

It looks like she is not covering Caylee tonight! Do you guys still want me to stream this? Its no problem at all. I just put my mic up to my TV and never move it LOL

!~*Mar*~!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: November 11, 2008, 08:04:40 PM »

I don't have it, sorry.  He does need to be notified.

If no one has it I will call tomorrow...no telling what could be on that computer

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 11, 2008, 08:06:40 PM »

Dolce, do you know where that Wild Bird Preserve is?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #374 on: November 11, 2008, 08:08:17 PM »

Did you all also hear about the carving in the tree by the water?  "Oviedo"- who I believe is a mod over at the Justice4Caylee forum- stated that they discovered a name carved into a tree there, near the water.  It looked to them like it had been there 4-6 months or so.. and that it said (IIRC) "Caley"- which is an alternate spelling for Caylee, that had been seen before on an Anthonys' (I assume Casey's) myspace page.

This makes me thinks about the cross at the beach for Natalee....it was eventually discovered that a tourist had put it there....but the speculation about that cross was HUGE

That's what I was thinking, someone felt like leaving a tribute where Caylee played~but that's just my opinion.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: November 11, 2008, 08:08:58 PM »

I don't have it, sorry.  He does need to be notified.

If no one has it I will call tomorrow...no telling what could be on that computer

Someone on WS has it.  I am not a member

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: November 11, 2008, 08:10:05 PM »

Or
JMO

Well, if his efforts did in fact find Caylee,  IMO it doesn't really matter what the motives are. Currently nobody else is out there searching for her.. if he wants to spend the money, and has the guys to do the job, and if he REALLY believes she's there in that river, I say he should go for it.  More power to him. IF he finds Caylee, what person in their right mind is going to tell him he was a bad man for finding her? (Aside from the Anthonys, that is?)

I think that by the mere fact there is someone searching keeps hope alive.  It helps the spirits of those who are truly on Caylee's side.  Movement is good, imo (unless it involves the mouth or tongue of CA).

I am not completely heartless and I do feel for CA.  It was, however, hard for me to see her with her hair colored and styled and her makeup on when she went to confront LP in front of the cameras yesterday.  I would have forgotten about myself if I was that devastated then.  That said, I feel she is going to lose it at any minute.  I would never want to be the Grandmother of a murdered Grandbaby, ever. 

There are no winners here, only losers, no matter whose side you are on.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #377 on: November 11, 2008, 08:10:11 PM »

Dolce, do you know where that Wild Bird Preserve is?
Nope, but GOOGLE might.  Next to Tweety Bird Cove?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #378 on: November 11, 2008, 08:10:46 PM »

okay.. THAT is almost as bizarre than even the circumstances OF the computer...
that LE doesnt KNOW? how can that be?
i mean...i cant hardly close my mouth that is open to the floor on that comment..

wow..

just freakin WOW..

I know....REPEAT: Does anyone have yuri's email addy....PLEASE
Sunny, I don't have it, but I know in the first document post there is an email from him to Casey's boss at Universal. It should be on there. Hope that helps.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Grandmaof4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: November 11, 2008, 08:11:03 PM »

I voted yes as well.  Now I am sitting here thinking .... what if anything would be left of her body.  I know it sounds gory but 5 months in water, would her bones even survive all that?  If they put her in a plastic bag, wouldn't that have been shredded by now?I am not being negative, I am just trying to understand what they would expect to find. If there is a foot of muck on the bottom, I don't want to see the divers injured. The Anthonys seem pretty confident that she will not be found. That's why I think they are all involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.