April 19, 2024, 09:15:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389274 times)
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2008, 05:37:51 PM »

Leonare is on CNN Headline News right now

Lenny's French alter-ego? Wink

just messin'.

Either that or sloppy typing, lol

it's been a long day, lol.

so what did LP have to say? did he respond to what Cindy is now saying about him being a thief?

The main thing I heard was them discussing the fact that Caylee is really dead. All the people on the show seemed to agree with that. Especially LP. Going to rewatch it, but don't expect anything really new. At least they devoted more time than NG did last night.

wow, NG isn't covering the case anymore?

i don't get to watch her cuz i'm at school when it airs here.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »

I called Murt about 20 mins ago re: Lee rumor....Murt knows nothing about it....am waiting for a return Call from Greg Miller News Editor if Orlando Sentinel....if I don't hear back soon will call again.....will keep Ya posted....Des

Now that's what I call dedication. Good job.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2008, 05:38:24 PM »

Can anyone tell the significense of a green truck being parked at Lee's thing morning (if any)

Please let's not repeat the last thread..let's not bash Tim, TES, LP or even the A's.....when we do that we are taking away from Caylee.... ::MonkeyWaa::JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2008, 05:39:25 PM »

Leonare is on CNN Headline News right now

Lenny's French alter-ego? Wink

just messin'.

Either that or sloppy typing, lol

it's been a long day, lol.

so what did LP have to say? did he respond to what Cindy is now saying about him being a thief?

The main thing I heard was them discussing the fact that Caylee is really dead. All the people on the show seemed to agree with that. Especially LP. Going to rewatch it, but don't expect anything really new. At least they devoted more time than NG did last night.

wow, NG isn't covering the case anymore?

i don't get to watch her cuz i'm at school when it airs here.

NG spent almost the entire hour on Natalie and only a few minutes on Caylee. She didn't even mention the memorial that I heard.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2008, 05:39:59 PM »

I had already unlocked this thread before you said you would take care of the switch.

That's how tootie posted before you unlocked.   

ooooooo that's why Lala's and some didn't have a quote/reply option, lol. When I lock up I have the new thread on screen too, ready to push unlock. So you had already unlocked and when I pused my button I locked it again LMAO!!      I think, lol.

Okkkk....carry on. Need to catch up on other stuff. BBL.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2008, 05:40:38 PM »

Oh man, I had to feed the dogs! What did she say???

LP was on HeadlineNews and saying that CA was accusing him of stealing Caylee's clothing and accusing the female BH of stealing beads from her house.  I was not able to catch all of it.

Lisa

She needs to get a grip!

I agree..but that is not going to happen

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2008, 05:40:44 PM »

HH is the one that saw the "Lee leaving with LE" on Murts chat site ... If you see this HH ... is there a way that you can call your friend/source and confirm or disprove this?  I hate "hanging" on a thread ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2008, 05:46:26 PM »

Just FYI and my apologies if this has already been mentioned.  The Georgia police followed up on the tip
of the "live" Caylee sighting Cindy was referring to on GMA and found the 2 1/2 year old and her family
who were mistaken for Caylee at a Winn Dixie store.  They have confirmed this was not Caylee.
  Sounds like another wild goose chase.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2008, 05:48:08 PM »

I know that there are no "rule books" for how to behave in a situation like this, and nobody expects there to be a uniform reaction.  But it is easy to tell when someone is deliberately seeking the limelight.  The searchers were getting all the attention.  Tim and LP and others were getting the camera time.  If Cindy did not want to be asked questions or videoed, she would not have gone to the search area.  It is that simple.  Nobody followed her and George to Gainesville, if they even went, and she could not stand that, so she showed up at the park to put on a little drama for the cameras.  That is my opinion.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2008, 05:48:08 PM »

Just FYI and my apologies if this has already been mentioned.  The Georgia police followed up on the tip
of the "live" Caylee sighting Cindy was referring to on GMA and found the 2 1/2 year old and her family
who were mistaken for Caylee at a Winn Dixie store.  They have confirmed this was not Caylee.

I thought the latest sighting was in Gainesville Fla ..  was there another one (recent) in Georgia?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2008, 05:48:57 PM »

Correction Gainesville, FL Police.  Where is my mind today???  This is the tape that George and Cindy went to review from the store.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2008, 05:48:57 PM »

That's what the anthonys do best, use up public resources, especially LE! They make me sick.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2008, 05:50:06 PM »

I know that there are no "rule books" for how to behave in a situation like this, and nobody expects there to be a uniform reaction.  But it is easy to tell when someone is deliberately seeking the limelight.  The searchers were getting all the attention.  Tim and LP and others were getting the camera time.  If Cindy did not want to be asked questions or videoed, she would not have gone to the search area.  It is that simple.  Nobody followed her and George to Gainesville, if they even went, and she could not stand that, so she showed up at the park to put on a little drama for the cameras.  That is my opinion.

Spot On
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2008, 05:51:58 PM »

Yes, it is a wildgoose chase and it could go on forever.  Cindy knows that.  The possibility for "sightings" is endless.  But I thought her private investigator was watching Caylee as we speak or knew where Caylee was or knew that Caylee was "out of state."  It is all such an obvious ruse.  I think they have seen Millstead making a living from donations to a cause and they want a piece of that action.  It sounds very cold, but why else perpetrate a myth and try to send police on these wild goose chases.  I just have my doubts about Cindy and Millstead, too.  His organization should be looked at.  If they are taking people's money, they should have somegthing to show for it and results.  How many missing people have been located due to a billboard being dragged around?
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2008, 05:52:27 PM »

"On July 24, Casey Anthony received a suprise visit from Patrick Bourgeois, a man who claimed to attend high school with her. Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes."

The whole Patrick thing has always been strange anyway. 

Hmmmmmmm.....
Is that who Patrick is?  I have been trying to figure it out.  What would be the deal with him giving his computer to Lois.  I am sorry if I have missed anything but I get very busy with my two infant grandchildren and miss much.  Thank you. 
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2008, 05:55:08 PM »

"On July 24, Casey Anthony received a suprise visit from Patrick Bourgeois, a man who claimed to attend high school with her. Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes."

The whole Patrick thing has always been strange anyway. 

Hmmmmmmm.....
Is that who Patrick is?  I have been trying to figure it out.  What would be the deal with him giving his computer to Lois.  I am sorry if I have missed anything but I get very busy with my two infant grandchildren and miss much.  Thank you. 

I am finding very very odd that he gave Lois the computer.  I just wonder if LE knows this and has looked at it.  Surely Lois would have mentioned it if they had. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2008, 05:55:42 PM »

It is irritating that no follow up questions are asked of Cindy when she says they went to Gainesville.  What did they do there?  How long were they there?  Did they talk to witnesses or to the cops or to both?  Did they actually look for Caylee?  There is no proof they even went but if they did, what did they accomplish as far as helping to locate Caylee?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »

HH is the one that saw the "Lee leaving with LE" on Murts chat site ... If you see this HH ... is there a way that you can call your friend/source and confirm or disprove this?  I hate "hanging" on a thread ...

Someone said it was on word press, but I don't know what that is

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2008, 05:56:34 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good for you Sweetie!  You should be living life with the babes in hand.  Good for you!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2008, 05:57:02 PM »

thanks for the update....I know people are just trying to do the right thing...however if they REALLY THINK they have seen Caylee why so they not call the local police immediately..instead of calling the A's? that makes no sense to me at all!!  If I thought I saw her I'd be on the phone to the local police so fast and I would not let her/them outta my sight!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.