April 25, 2024, 01:18:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389809 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #480 on: November 11, 2008, 09:18:43 PM »

It's not called Wild bird reserve... This may be what he is talking about.

Little Big Econ State Forest / Snow Hill
Orlando (Oviedo), Florida
In a town with a lot of paved trails, trails of the dirt kind can be scarce!
by Dana Farnsworth, Outdoor Travels

Little Big Econ State Forest contains 5,048 acres of naturally scenic land. The unusual forest name comes from combining the names of the Little Econlockhatchee River and the larger Econlockhatchee River which flow through the property. The forest's most notable feature is the narrow, winding Econlockhatchee River which is designated as an Outstanding Florida Water (OFW) and singled out for preservation.

The area that makes up and surrounds Little Big Econ State Forest supports a wide variety of wildlife and provides a roaming corridor which connects the southern part of the Econ Basin to the Tosohatchee State Preserve and other public lands along the St. Johns River for approximately 100 miles. The numerous species of wildlife found in this corridor include: gray fox, river otter, white-tailed deer, wild turkey, bobcat, resident and migratory waterfowl, wood storks, wading birds, shorebirds and numerous upland species such as deer and turkey. Other common sightings include: sandhill cranes, roseate spoonbills, bald eagles, ospreys, and hawks
I saw this listed at a possible point on Google map, why do you think its the one he is speaking of?  Its relation to Blanchard did not seem relative..  NOT BEING RUDE JUST ASKING.  

Oviedo is North of Blanchard Park
I know that part I unfortunately lived there for a year....I was curious why she considered the park she mentioned to be the one considered Wild Bird Preserve.
Actually just guessing. I figured LP wasn't from Florida so he probably just generally named it and I thought was the closet one to the park. I had no idea it was north. Sorry.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #481 on: November 11, 2008, 09:18:44 PM »

Okay on a better note. I am really going to bed now.

Thanks for letting me tell my story about my friend. I am really glad I found SM, I lurk a lot and really thank ya'll bunches. Thanks for letting me vent.  

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: November 11, 2008, 09:18:51 PM »

This is OT, but does anyone else have a problem with a lot of pop-ups when they refresh the current thread?  I have have my pop-up blocker set, but still a lot getting through.

I use Firefox with the Flashblock addon and I don't have any problems. Before I installed the addon, I did. I feel your pain.

Best thing I ever for my computer was switch to Firefox, I like it alot.  No pop ups, ever.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: November 11, 2008, 09:18:54 PM »

(SNIP)

naw..its never been about Patrick Bourgeois for me... but more about WHO AND WHY this MIKE dude SENT Patrick Bourgeois.....

What is the name of the guy Casey was friends with, who showed Anthony Lazarro that vacant apartment? Do you remember his name? Wasn't it Mike or Matt or something?

Off the top of my head, I believe that was Matthew Crisp.

Yup. Matthew Crisp.

His statement here: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1642654/Crisp-Matthew---Statement

Thanks .. I was hoping it was Mike so that my thought process actually made sense for once. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 11, 2008, 09:19:00 PM »

BRANDI AND KLAAS, Thank you for your kind responses....Can I sue Casey for my carpal tunnel???????????
HECK YES!  Can I represent you Miss Nikki?  Or atleast be your co-counsil?

YES!!!! If the arm braces dont fit, you must acquit!!!

IN CASE YOU AND THE BUBBAS DIDNT SEE.....

BUMP!!

Also, may I please get A-1 for co- coumsel, and I want you for Lead counsel....that way, I know I will win....

And i  wanna sue her for info on Caylee's whereabouts, her many arm bracelets, her little black book that holds all the names of her many men , her VIP pass to Fusian, and the Anthony's dog......

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 11, 2008, 09:21:05 PM »

If Cindy is accusing LP of stealing beads from Casey's room, then she is admitting that the beads on the cross are the same as Casey's beads.

Yes!!!

However ... if the beads on the cross that a TES searcher found on an earlier search effort  matches the beads that Casey had in her room ... why did TES not search that body of water with their divers and equipment this past weekend?

Better still ... why is the Orlando LE/investigators not coordinating an official search of that body of water using their own divers and equipment?  After all justice for Caylee Marie is the responsibility of the investigation team and ... justice for Caylee Marie implies that her remains are located?

Janet
______

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 11, 2008, 09:24:18 PM »

Hi Everyone - do you have any idea how difficult it is to catch up on about 60 pages!!!

I have a thought about Caylee in the river.  If she is in there, she may very well be able to be found.  After all of the decomposition and fluids, Casey had to be carrying her in some kind of a container - bag, cooler, suitcase, etc.  It's very possible that Caylee is still in the container.  Casey probably read about the Riley Sawyers story where the plastic container floated to the island, so my guess is that she would have put holes in the container or suitcase so it would sink.  The hurricane probably moved everything around, but it might still be intact and just further down the river. If Caylee is still in the container, her remains might still be together.  I don't think an alligator would eat a suitcase.

When Orlando LE was questioning Casey at the beginning, one of her stories was that she and Caylee were with Zany and Zany's sisters at Blanchard Park.  Zany and her sisters jumped her, took Caylee, and drove away.  Blanchard Park has been part of Casey's lies and this just might be a shred of truth.  If asked, Casey could honestly say that the last she saw Caylee, it was at Blanchard Park.

Has anyone seen Lee. I have a very strange feeling that he is not in the area or he is so angry about something that he is no longer connecting with his family?  Has the second indictment from the Grand Jury ever been served?  That was about the time frame that he went AWOL.
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: November 11, 2008, 09:24:56 PM »

This is OT, but does anyone else have a problem with a lot of pop-ups when they refresh the current thread?  I have have my pop-up blocker set, but still a lot getting through.

I use Firefox with the Flashblock addon and I don't have any problems. Before I installed the addon, I did. I feel your pain.

Best thing I ever for my computer was switch to Firefox, I like it alot.  No pop ups, ever.

Thanks,  I will try that.......I too have been closing multiple windows an hour ........forever....LOL

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #488 on: November 11, 2008, 09:25:15 PM »

any word on Lee?

Lee is a hiding POS....jmoo...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: November 11, 2008, 09:26:49 PM »

Okay on a better note. I am really going to bed now.

Thanks for letting me tell my story about my friend. I am really glad I found SM, I lurk a lot and really thank ya'll bunches. Thanks for letting me vent.  

Goodnight! ((HUGS))  Smile

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: November 11, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »

I think you're on to something there, Des! 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #491 on: November 11, 2008, 09:27:46 PM »

Des, WS is 223 yes /17 no, now.   (Murt's sites are so screwy there's just no logical way to get a "vote" there).

I did a google on this vote to see who else had one going.. Topix seems to be keeping track of votes here and at WS as well.   

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p1942

------------------

Um, has anybody emailed KidFinders today? And have you had your email returned to you? Somebody over at Topix claims this happened to them..

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p1943#c39264

"Did you all see this crap? I just emailed kidfinders a response and it was sent back, mailbox doesn't exist, do you think Casey set this up? LOL Seriousely this pissed me off."

Thank You ....may I fluff your Angel Wings?....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: November 11, 2008, 09:29:04 PM »

Des, WS is 223 yes /17 no, now.   (Murt's sites are so screwy there's just no logical way to get a "vote" there).

I did a google on this vote to see who else had one going.. Topix seems to be keeping track of votes here and at WS as well.   

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p1942

------------------

Um, has anybody emailed KidFinders today? And have you had your email returned to you? Somebody over at Topix claims this happened to them..

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p1943#c39264

"Did you all see this crap? I just emailed kidfinders a response and it was sent back, mailbox doesn't exist, do you think Casey set this up? LOL Seriousely this pissed me off."
\

The email was sent back because these Milsteads don't even know how to post their own address.
It comes up as :   mailto:info@kidfindersnetwork.com <mailto:info@kidfindersnetwork.com>
It Should Be:  info@kidfindersnetwork.com
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #493 on: November 11, 2008, 09:29:05 PM »

any word on Lee?

Des,

I found this at WS. I don't know if it matches with cell phone pings but it is interesting.

flgirl5380

East side of Econ River
I know everyone keeps talking about the West end of the river and the bridge where debris might pile up, but what about the East end? While searching I came across hidden entrance to the back of Blanchard Park where the Econ River continues to flow and not too deeply, I might add.

Going North on Rouse Rd, you turn left onto Buck Road and then left onto Aein Road. That road dead-ends at the opposite bank of the Econ River and there's a broken fence where you can slip in/out undetected. There are also 2small foot bridges along Buck Road before you hit Aein Road.

Forgive me if this has been posted, but as a lurker at work, I'm trying to keep up with the news

I've made a map through Google - hope it turns out!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=28.584314,-81.227696&spn=0.008837,0.013733&t=k&z=16&msid=108829959973257489206.00045b6ffd58d3b2e982b

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: November 11, 2008, 09:30:27 PM »

BRANDI AND KLAAS, Thank you for your kind responses....Can I sue Casey for my carpal tunnel???????????

Can we make it one of those class actions things and sue for the size of my butt too? It is all her fault. I swear!

Carmen
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: November 11, 2008, 09:32:05 PM »

any word on Lee?

Des,

I found this at WS. I don't know if it matches with cell phone pings but it is interesting.

flgirl5380

East side of Econ River
I know everyone keeps talking about the West end of the river and the bridge where debris might pile up, but what about the East end? While searching I came across hidden entrance to the back of Blanchard Park where the Econ River continues to flow and not too deeply, I might add.

Going North on Rouse Rd, you turn left onto Buck Road and then left onto Aein Road. That road dead-ends at the opposite bank of the Econ River and there's a broken fence where you can slip in/out undetected. There are also 2small foot bridges along Buck Road before you hit Aein Road.

Forgive me if this has been posted, but as a lurker at work, I'm trying to keep up with the news

I've made a map through Google - hope it turns out!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=28.584314,-81.227696&spn=0.008837,0.013733&t=k&z=16&msid=108829959973257489206.00045b6ffd58d3b2e982b

Someone might send that to LP and let him decide if it's worth looking at.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 11, 2008, 09:34:42 PM »

Hi Everyone - do you have any idea how difficult it is to catch up on about 60 pages!!!

I have a thought about Caylee in the river.  If she is in there, she may very well be able to be found.  After all of the decomposition and fluids, Casey had to be carrying her in some kind of a container - bag, cooler, suitcase, etc.  It's very possible that Caylee is still in the container.  Casey probably read about the Riley Sawyers story where the plastic container floated to the island, so my guess is that she would have put holes in the container or suitcase so it would sink.  The hurricane probably moved everything around, but it might still be intact and just further down the river. If Caylee is still in the container, her remains might still be together.  I don't think an alligator would eat a suitcase.

When Orlando LE was questioning Casey at the beginning, one of her stories was that she and Caylee were with Zany and Zany's sisters at Blanchard Park.  Zany and her sisters jumped her, took Caylee, and drove away.  Blanchard Park has been part of Casey's lies and this just might be a shred of truth.  If asked, Casey could honestly say that the last she saw Caylee, it was at Blanchard Park.

Has anyone seen Lee. I have a very strange feeling that he is not in the area or he is so angry about something that he is no longer connecting with his family?  Has the second indictment from the Grand Jury ever been served?  That was about the time frame that he went AWOL.

LP's theory is that she was in a trash bag in the trunk and that bag broke as Casey removed the bag, creating the stain in the trunk which eventually created the horrible death smell in the car.

Just saying.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #497 on: November 11, 2008, 09:38:07 PM »

LP's theory is that she was in a trash bag in the trunk and that bag broke as Casey removed the bag, creating the stain in the trunk which eventually created the horrible death smell in the car.

Just saying.

Why couldn't have been a trash bag to start out then transfered to a suitcase? Or a suitcase that she was in, and the fluids "leaked" through.

I hate talking about our baby like that. Sad

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: November 11, 2008, 09:38:10 PM »

Can we make it one of those class actions things and sue for the size of my butt too? It is all her fault. I swear!

Heck Yeah, girl!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it!!!

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: November 11, 2008, 09:39:55 PM »

Check out the front page...

RED is like EF Hutton..when he speaks, we should all listen..his wise words of prose usually have major meaning...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.