April 18, 2024, 05:08:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389076 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: November 11, 2008, 10:52:41 PM »

O/T Klaas I notice at the top that you are a pretty red color name and San is a nice shade of royal blue...how would a monkey go about being changed to say..the color pink?

Twin girls...oh wow!  Boys are much easier to raise but little girls are so fun to dress.  I loved the Little Me brand for newborns but not sure if they still sell them at Dilliards.
Sexes not known until tomorrow.  I just like the color pink...San said no.

Pink is cubbee's fave....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 11, 2008, 10:53:19 PM »

O/T Klaas I notice at the top that you are a pretty red color name and San is a nice shade of royal blue...how would a monkey go about being changed to say..the color pink?

Twin girls...oh wow!  Boys are much easier to raise but little girls are so fun to dress.  I loved the Little Me brand for newborns but not sure if they still sell them at Dilliards.

Ah gotcha..good luck tomorrow.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: November 11, 2008, 10:54:47 PM »

So basically the search was called off because of lack of food and water. 

If I had turned up to assist TES in the search effort ... I would have taken personal responsibility as far as my own food and water.

Hey ... my youngest son and wife who are youth leaders at their church ... took ten young people on an all day hike a couple of weeks ago to the summit of Golden Ears Park.  Neither one of them had to worry of whether the kids had food or water in their packpacks ... it was a given.

All the food and water that was provided through the good heart of Monkeys and others should have been a bonus ... not a necessity.

Janet
Janet, I have thought about this as well...my goodness, could people not have packed an ice chest as we do when we go on outings? My son plays competitive baseball and myself and many other parents always bring an ice chest of drinks and sandwiches etc, I would think the locals at least could bring their own food and drinks jmo
I personally would have brought my own cooler, but I am a picky eater.  A good portion of the searchers were out of state though...I wonder if that is why they did not do the sack lunch deal.

Could be Dolce, but I would think the locals could have supplied their own, I know I would have never left for the day of searching without food and water...I am picky too, but even if I was not, I just would not do it.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: November 11, 2008, 10:55:13 PM »

And BTW, where is KCJackie?

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #584 on: November 11, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »

Aw thank you!  A-1 gave me a pep-talk earlier today.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #585 on: November 11, 2008, 10:55:27 PM »

Klaas = Administrator where she has the power to Ban and Approve People.
San = Moderator where she has the power to editing posts and lock threads.

Congratulations on your twin pinks.

Thanks!  So no chance of getting the SM official color to be pink?   

Not that I know of but I'm sure Klaas will answer.

I don't think I'd look very good in pink..and if I started wearing pink, my wife would really start to worry about me spenting so much time on this board   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 11, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »

I don't think I'd look very good in pink..and if I started wearing pink, my wife would really start to worry about me spenting so much time on this board   
Whoa!  Didn't know you were a boy monkey, thought Wreck was the only one left.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: November 11, 2008, 10:57:08 PM »

My apologies, I thought you were hinting that you were having girls.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: November 11, 2008, 10:58:48 PM »

My apologies, I thought you were hinting that you were having girls.
Apology not nessessary, I was just tryin to lighten up a board that has been tense the past 48 hours. 

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: November 11, 2008, 10:58:51 PM »

WOW there was nothing on NG about Caylee.  Thats shocking!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: November 11, 2008, 10:58:59 PM »

Whoa!  Didn't know you were a boy monkey, thought Wreck was the only one left.
SS - the ladies are brutal here!! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: November 11, 2008, 10:59:24 PM »

Had nine holes put in my spine on Friday to kill some nerve roots.  I am hoping that is the start of something positive.

I really hated turning my naked butt towards a group of men in their pajamas, all while I was asleep.   
Oh holly hell!!  I have added you to my prayer list.  You should let those men know that you only allow 5 mins after the procedure for photo ops and autographs.

I think they were playing tic-tac-toe.  When I woke up, there was a bunch of x's and o's on my butt!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: November 11, 2008, 11:00:48 PM »

Hi tcumom

At the time of Cindy's interview with LE ... she had not voluntarily turned over her statement.

I cannot comprehend that ... in the name of the investigation ... why that statement could not be Subpoena.  Casey Anthony ... the main suspect in the Caylee Marie case ... used that credit card in the month following the last sighting of her daugher.

Janet

Hi, janet ~ Thanks for the reply ~ it doesn't make sense to me, either.  I know those records can be subpoeaned .... maybe they have been.  Those receipts are so detailed, we would know what she purchased, down to the size and color. 

I feel sure that LE would have subpoeaned the info from Penneys.  And...isn't it interesting to note that the Penneys records are NOT part of the document dump

I agree.

I was watching for a document pertaining to the dates of the chloroform search and ... a document that revealed the JCP purchases.  Neither happened.

In my opinion ... either the JCP statements were never subpoened or ... they are being withheld by the prosecutor.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: November 11, 2008, 11:00:58 PM »

I'm back home and haven't read back have I missed a lot?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: November 11, 2008, 11:01:12 PM »

Had nine holes put in my spine on Friday to kill some nerve roots.  I am hoping that is the start of something positive.

I really hated turning my naked butt towards a group of men in their pajamas, all while I was asleep.   
Oh holly hell!!  I have added you to my prayer list.  You should let those men know that you only allow 5 mins after the procedure for photo ops and autographs.

I think they were playing tic-tac-toe.  When I woke up, there was a bunch of x's and o's on my butt!   
Ummm,,  please email name and address of hospital please.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: November 11, 2008, 11:01:19 PM »

SS - the ladies are brutal here!! 
...and you love every minute of it.

Wreck we have been waiting on your take about LP's search.....get to spittin "bro".

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: November 11, 2008, 11:01:43 PM »

WOW there was nothing on NG about Caylee.  Thats shocking!
Quite shocking indeed. Maybe she payed attention to TM today and pulled the plug on theLP show   

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 11, 2008, 11:01:43 PM »

Well Lordy!  Don't do that!!!

(Um, can I say OUCH about the 9 holes part??    )

Sure and thanks.  Just like a bunch of doctors to put nine holes in (like a half round of golf)!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #598 on: November 11, 2008, 11:01:46 PM »

Aw thank you!  A-1 gave me a pep-talk earlier today.

Wow, that gave me a scare Dolce~I know boys are easier but girls are more fun to dress, until they get into your clothes. In the "wreck" photo, she was in my Cavalli gown and tries to wear my old D & G suits I never bought them, they were given to me, as I wear flip flops and jeans to work now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: November 11, 2008, 11:02:36 PM »

I'm back home and haven't read back have I missed a lot?
Not really.  Same old same old...did you vote on the LP search yet?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.