April 19, 2024, 12:25:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389213 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: November 11, 2008, 11:02:51 PM »

For what it is worth, I think that Cindy's appearance at the search area qualifies as a "fit" and was very ill-advised.  She ended up making herself look like a drama queen who missed the attention and wanted to do something to get it back.  I do not know her intent, but to go out there, knowing that the cameras would be there, lash out at LP, hang all over Rob, and call a reporter "stupid" for asking her a question is sheer lunacy.  It dishonors Caylee, IMO.

Totally agree!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: November 11, 2008, 11:03:24 PM »

O/T Klaas I notice at the top that you are a pretty red color name and San is a nice shade of royal blue...how would a monkey go about being changed to say..the color pink?

Twin girls...oh wow!  Boys are much easier to raise but little girls are so fun to dress.  I loved the Little Me brand for newborns but not sure if they still sell them at Dilliards.
Sexes not known until tomorrow.  I just like the color pink...San said no.

My apologies, I thought you were hinting that you were having girls.

So did I.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 11, 2008, 11:03:45 PM »

Bearly: Nine holes in your spine?!?  I do hope it helps you. I sincerely hope you feel better soon!

I really think it is helping.  Thank you. 

(PS  You have the ice pack on the wrong end, just sayin')

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: November 11, 2008, 11:04:15 PM »

WOW there was nothing on NG about Caylee.  Thats shocking!

Nope I dont think so, the Vandersloot story is important too, Anthony has been reported to death and now its all about leonard and minor players.
NG's producers maybe thought it was time for a break.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #604 on: November 11, 2008, 11:04:26 PM »

Wow, that gave me a scare Dolce~I know boys are easier but girls are more fun to dress, until they get into your clothes. In the "wreck" photo, she was in my Cavalli gown and tries to wear my old D & G suits I never bought them, they were given to me, as I wear flip flops and jeans to work now
We will be greatfull either way.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #605 on: November 11, 2008, 11:04:53 PM »

O/T Klaas I notice at the top that you are a pretty red color name and San is a nice shade of royal blue...how would a monkey go about being changed to say..the color pink?

Klaas = Administrator where she has the power to Ban and Approve People.
San = Moderator where she has the power to editing posts and lock threads.

Congratulations on your twin pinks.

Thanks!  So no chance of getting the SM official color to be pink?   

Not that I know of but I'm sure Klaas will answer.

I don't think I'd look very good in pink..and if I started wearing pink, my wife would really start to worry about me spenting so much time on this board   
Whoa!  Didn't know you were a boy monkey, thought Wreck was the only one left.

Yes..since carpe and Rob don't seem to be around much anymore..I was feeling kind of left out.. so I've ventured over to Murt's place but I think he & I are the only males over there

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: November 11, 2008, 11:05:46 PM »

Nope I dont think so, the Vandersloot story is important too, Anthony has been reported to death and now its all about leonard and minor players.

I liked the change in pace actually.  From all the chaos Murt has caused it was nice to see a change.  Too sad?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: November 11, 2008, 11:07:03 PM »

Wreck, email re pie.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: November 11, 2008, 11:07:15 PM »

I liked the change in pace actually.  From all the chaos Murt has caused it was nice to see a change.  Too sad?

Yes I agree, Im not sure if he even relaizes the chaos.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 11, 2008, 11:08:00 PM »

Had nine holes put in my spine on Friday to kill some nerve roots.  I am hoping that is the start of something positive.

I really hated turning my naked butt towards a group of men in their pajamas, all while I was asleep.   

OUCH!!!!  I hope this is  cure or at least givens your relief!! 

Your statement about your nekkid butt...reminds me of my colonoscopy....I insisted I was gonna wear my underwear!  LOL

Thanks, Sunny.

Wearing underwear to a colonoscopy?  That would be one mighty big wedgie!   
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 12:14:17 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: November 11, 2008, 11:08:16 PM »

geeze  it should be realizes
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: November 11, 2008, 11:08:22 PM »

And to speak frankly..its not like she would have reported anything we did not already know.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: November 11, 2008, 11:09:54 PM »

And to speak frankly..its not like she would have reported anything we did not already know.

Monkeys are usually well ahead on information compared to the cable channels.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: November 11, 2008, 11:09:55 PM »

OK hubs has turned the light off on me.  Bed time...NIGHTERS MONKEYS!  SWEET DREAMS.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: November 11, 2008, 11:10:04 PM »

Wow, that gave me a scare Dolce~I know boys are easier but girls are more fun to dress, until they get into your clothes. In the "wreck" photo, she was in my Cavalli gown and tries to wear my old D & G suits I never bought them, they were given to me, as I wear flip flops and jeans to work now

Dolce ... all three times I was expecting ... I wanted girls ... I prayed for girls.  However ... it only happened once but ... I would not have traded my boys for all the girls in the hospital nursery.

However ... when eldest son was in his mid to late teens ... I would have gladly given him away ... paid someone to take him.

Eldest son did eventually redeemed himself.  He gave hubby and I ... a lovely French Canadian DIL and ... a beautiful grandson who is now two years old.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #615 on: November 11, 2008, 11:10:08 PM »

Oh, I was JKing with you~to me any child is a gift from God, and on the flip side of my argument~I get to wear her jeans

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: November 11, 2008, 11:10:28 PM »

Sexes not known until tomorrow.  I just like the color pink...San said no.
Ah gotcha..good luck tomorrow.
Aw thank you!  A-1 gave me a pep-talk earlier today.

So true..my daughter had a big melt down at Prom when I wouldnt spend 500 on her dress that she would wear once.  We compromised and she paid part of it.  My daughters boyfriend asked hubby if he could marry her last week and shes getting her ring as a surprise at xmas.  Im terrified for when we go dress shopping.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: November 11, 2008, 11:11:02 PM »

OK hubs has turned the light off on me.  Bed time...NIGHTERS MONKEYS!  SWEET DREAMS.
Night Dolce, Night Mr Dolce.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: November 11, 2008, 11:12:38 PM »

SS - the ladies are brutal here!! 
...and you love every minute of it.

Wreck we have been waiting on your take about LP's search.....get to spittin "bro".
LP is kind of a buffoon in appearance -- but somehow, I like him. He DOES have the advantage of actually being inside the Ants' home early on - he knows the dynamics there. If he wants to continue to search where he THINKS Caylee might be -- I say more power to him.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #619 on: November 11, 2008, 11:12:46 PM »

SS - the ladies are brutal here!! 

You don't have to tell me that...I tip toe around here very carefully, but they don't talk to me much and hardly ever respond to me when i do talk soooo... it's pretty much like here at home

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.