April 18, 2024, 09:13:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389120 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: November 11, 2008, 11:34:30 PM »

Nite Wreck, last piece of apple pie in fridge, lower shelf.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: November 11, 2008, 11:34:36 PM »

islandmonkey,  while it is a bit slow I want to thank you so much for bringing Attorney Thomas A. DiBiase's blog forward with the link to his NoBodyMurderCases.  The site is filled with interesting cases & information about different types of criminals & educational material references & it is in the format to google for the desired results easily from the site.  Will be utilizing the site for a long time to come, it is such a prized find.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 11, 2008, 11:36:15 PM »

That's "old" wreck to you! 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #643 on: November 11, 2008, 11:37:13 PM »

Sea Searcher~are you by any chance from the UK???

Originally, yes (how did you guess?) but I've lived in the US since I was a child and became a proud US citizen at 18...but all of my family is still there

What gave it away...must be the accent 

You post very much like Sea Monkey Steve from another site who is from the UK~that is a huge compliment as he is an author and hysterically funny

It's that British sense of humor..like John Cleese, Eric Idle, Morcomb (sp) & Wise... one has to laugh at one's self before you can laugh with others 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #644 on: November 11, 2008, 11:38:07 PM »

islandmonkey,  while it is a bit slow I want to thank you so much for bringing Attorney Thomas A. DiBiase's blog forward with the link to his NoBodyMurderCases.  The site is filled with interesting cases & information about different types of criminals & educational material references & it is in the format to google for the desired results easily from the site.  Will be utilizing the site for a long time to come, it is such a prized find.

Thanks~i found it after Stacy Peterson disappeared and refer to it when I'm trying to find a comparative case....and by chance I did.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: November 11, 2008, 11:42:10 PM »

My comfy bed is calling me, thank you all for making me feel welcome.
See you tomorrow. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: November 11, 2008, 11:42:12 PM »

Sea, I have always been curious about your nic -- were you involved in the Nat search?

Natalie's tragic story is how I found out about this site...so long ago. I been here ever since, waiting for the day that justice comes to those (pl) responsible.

Caylee's story has also touched my heart deeply as I have a 1yr old and a 5yr old girls..Caylee would have fit right in here if that monster didn't want her..monster seems too civil but it's the best I can do right now  I just hope justice will be served in this case..
Well, it's nice having you here.  Nite.

Good Night Always...you look different lately...did you lose your tail 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: November 11, 2008, 11:42:34 PM »

Sea Searcher~are you by any chance from the UK???

Originally, yes (how did you guess?) but I've lived in the US since I was a child and became a proud US citizen at 18...but all of my family is still there

What gave it away...must be the accent 

You post very much like Sea Monkey Steve from another site who is from the UK~that is a huge compliment as he is an author and hysterically funny

It's that British sense of humor..like John Cleese, Eric Idle, Morcomb (sp) & Wise... one has to laugh at one's self before you can laugh with others 

I'm not sure what it is, but after his postings on my forum, I found your humor to be so similar to his that I just had a gut instinct you were a Brit! I even own 2 of his books, and I screwed up again, he goes by sea horse Steve~Monkey on the mind lately.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 11, 2008, 11:43:57 PM »

Goodnight to all  who are heading to the monkey bunkey  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 11, 2008, 11:49:25 PM »

That's "old" wreck to you! 

Redrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: November 11, 2008, 11:50:22 PM »

I too voted yes, and Leonard I would be happy to fly down and help in any part of this (cept the diving!) 
I posted the thread about the differences between Leonard and Tim, and I am thrilled that he would do this.
If anyone is interested in seeing the picture of the tree carving, as well as the view from that carving, it's here:
http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/search-effort-f12/prayer-vigil-and-the-tree-carving-with-kaley-t503.htm

Thank you LP.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: November 11, 2008, 11:50:59 PM »

good evening monkeys.

Im reading way back so forgive if this was already noted but heres what i found: casey knows 2 different ZG.s in tampa.

#1 found on ca discovery 1584-1638  ohine harrasment doc. page 15.jpg
ZG white female dob oct 16 1972 tampa fl this makes her  36 yrs old

#2 found on accident report form ca discovery 1584-1638 page 23.jpg
ZG white female dob June 5th 1956 tampa fl this makes her age 52 yrs

too coincidental with ca always saying that le has the wrong ZG.  There is yet much more to this story that has not come out.  Well this is one lie that ca has told the truth about and the other is about the blackberry phone. She did have one.  I wish the truth about what happened to Caylee would come out.  So many people hurting over this lil lost angel. also seems to me her fam and friends are protecting her in some backwards sort of way to coin ca phrase.  I for one have decided just to read and not drive myself insane with this case.  Ill point out discrepancys when i can and in the meantime Im back to lurking again  sl

on another thought wave...... We also researched the zg's here in florida.The most interesting zg we found while researching death certificates.
This zg's  birthdate was, june 6.....(cindy's b day)
 the death date is aug 9, (caylee's b day) 
The name was exactly as casey stated, zenaida fernandez gonzales.
 She was 97 when she passed in 2006, or Caylee's 1st birthday.
Born in nj....passed in fl.
WE began thinking casey could have actually met this woman, at the nursing home, and made a connection because of the birthday's being the same. MY own mothers b day was aug 9.
WE are going back to orlando on thursday, to  search again for Caylee. ( I heard gas is $1.97 in ocala, which is on my way, and it is a full moon)
I will check that culvert in the field .  I  just do not believe caylee is at blanchard park, there are just too many people around. We have been there searching already also.
btw, as a ,  orlando  born ,na,   floridian,  I can tell you , that the gators this time of year, are not aggressive.  I raised gators when I was a kid. I would not be afraid to scuba in that water, although, it is so murky, one would have to actually pick up a bone to know they had one.

More power to lp, but, Imo, and as one who literally is dealing with a family member who is missing, Judith Osteen, dec 15 2007,  Old Town fl, a man came into her house, carried her off into the stormy dark night, and  she has not been heard of or seen since,,,,,,

I am not sure I  would  want him to come and look here....I have seen such disrespect being displayed,, from the media and the protesters tormenting this distraught family, to the anthony;s themselves allowing their 15 minutes of fame to overshadow the real issue here. I am embarrassed for them all.

I assure you, there is no way a person can begin to understand how it feels to think of your loved one, in a decomposing way. And, I also can understand how the anthonys would want to see a body, before they truly believe their grandbaby is dead, no matter what the evidence is.

I believe Caylee has passed, yet this week we saw a child, who resembled Caylee, and we actually followed them a while, until we could get a better look at the child., making sure she was not Caylee.
 I do not however understand how the anthonys could want to stop any attention to the finding of caylee.
I read, lp said he  will look for Caylee , out of spite...again, it just seems to be so disrespectful to caylee, and all the missing. A lot of monkeys here, send great energies to those who search, and I praise you all for that.

I am going to search for this child, simply because it feels like the right thing to do. 
I hope one of us finds her soon. I hope we find Judith Osteen soon. We spent last Christmas day, searching the swamps here for Judith. I guess this year, we are still searching.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: November 11, 2008, 11:51:34 PM »

Night to all sleepy monkeys~and just a post to remind us all what this is all about..........from this evening's sunset. That is our famous Island Cross and i forgot i had no picture of it and perfect it would be for Caylee

[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #653 on: November 11, 2008, 11:56:13 PM »

SS - the ladies are brutal here!! 

You don't have to tell me that...I tip toe around here very carefully, but they don't talk to me much and hardly ever respond to me when i do talk soooo... it's pretty much like here at home

I wonder, where you there when Lois said "okay, gals, I told Murt to take a break" and someone in the chat said "why's she calling us all gals"?  LOL  was that you SS?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: November 11, 2008, 11:57:20 PM »

Goodnight to all  who are heading to the monkey bunkey  

That would include me...I gather that I can safely say Good Night Ladies..until we meet again

Which will probably be about 6 hrs from now 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: November 11, 2008, 11:57:48 PM »

good evening monkeys.

Im reading way back so forgive if this was already noted but heres what i found: casey knows 2 different ZG.s in tampa.

#1 found on ca discovery 1584-1638  ohine harrasment doc. page 15.jpg
ZG white female dob oct 16 1972 tampa fl this makes her  36 yrs old

#2 found on accident report form ca discovery 1584-1638 page 23.jpg
ZG white female dob June 5th 1956 tampa fl this makes her age 52 yrs

too coincidental with ca always saying that le has the wrong ZG.  There is yet much more to this story that has not come out.  Well this is one lie that ca has told the truth about and the other is about the blackberry phone. She did have one.  I wish the truth about what happened to Caylee would come out.  So many people hurting over this lil lost angel. also seems to me her fam and friends are protecting her in some backwards sort of way to coin ca phrase.  I for one have decided just to read and not drive myself insane with this case.  Ill point out discrepancys when i can and in the meantime Im back to lurking again  sl

on another thought wave...... We also researched the zg's here in florida.The most interesting zg we found while researching death certificates.
This zg's  birthdate was, june 6.....(cindy's b day)
 the death date is aug 9, (caylee's b day) 
The name was exactly as casey stated, zenaida fernandez gonzales.
 She was 97 when she passed in 2006, or Caylee's 1st birthday.
Born in nj....passed in fl.
WE began thinking casey could have actually met this woman, at the nursing home, and made a connection because of the birthday's being the same. MY own mothers b day was aug 9.
WE are going back to orlando on thursday, to  search again for Caylee. ( I heard gas is $1.97 in ocala, which is on my way, and it is a full moon)
I will check that culvert in the field .  I  just do not believe caylee is at blanchard park, there are just too many people around. We have been there searching already also.
btw, as a ,  orlando  born ,na,   floridian,  I can tell you , that the gators this time of year, are not aggressive.  I raised gators when I was a kid. I would not be afraid to scuba in that water, although, it is so murky, one would have to actually pick up a bone to know they had one.

More power to lp, but, Imo, and as one who literally is dealing with a family member who is missing, Judith Osteen, dec 15 2007,  Old Town fl, a man came into her house, carried her off into the stormy dark night, and  she has not been heard of or seen since,,,,,,

I am not sure I  would  want him to come and look here....I have seen such disrespect being displayed,, from the media and the protesters tormenting this distraught family, to the anthony;s themselves allowing their 15 minutes of fame to overshadow the real issue here. I am embarrassed for them all.

I assure you, there is no way a person can begin to understand how it feels to think of your loved one, in a decomposing way. And, I also can understand how the anthonys would want to see a body, before they truly believe their grandbaby is dead, no matter what the evidence is.

I believe Caylee has passed, yet this week we saw a child, who resembled Caylee, and we actually followed them a while, until we could get a better look at the child., making sure she was not Caylee.
 I do not however understand how the anthonys could want to stop any attention to the finding of caylee.
I read, lp said he  will look for Caylee , out of spite...again, it just seems to be so disrespectful to caylee, and all the missing. A lot of monkeys here, send great energies to those who search, and I praise you all for that.

I am going to search for this child, simply because it feels like the right thing to do. 
I hope one of us finds her soon. I hope we find Judith Osteen soon. We spent last Christmas day, searching the swamps here for Judith. I guess this year, we are still searching.

I'm so sorry for your loss & will add you to my prayers.

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: November 11, 2008, 11:59:36 PM »

Goodnight Sea Searcher.  You must not sleep long hours if you will be back here in six.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 12, 2008, 12:00:43 AM »

Night to all sleepy monkeys~and just a post to remind us all what this is all about..........from this evening's sunset. That is our famous Island Cross and i forgot i had no picture of it and perfect it would be for Caylee

That really does say it all... *sniff*

Good Night islandmonkey

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: November 12, 2008, 12:03:44 AM »

Goodnight Sea Searcher.  You must not sleep long hours if you will be back here in six.   

with 4 kids...6hrs sleep is a coma.. I dare not miss that school bus in the morning 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: November 12, 2008, 12:08:10 AM »

I too voted yes, and Leonard I would be happy to fly down and help in any part of this (cept the diving!) 
I posted the thread about the differences between Leonard and Tim, and I am thrilled that he would do this.
If anyone is interested in seeing the picture of the tree carving, as well as the view from that carving, it's here:
http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/search-effort-f12/prayer-vigil-and-the-tree-carving-with-kaley-t503.htm

Thank you LP.

Thanks for posting that ... I had heard that the name was misspelled, but did not know that it was spelled with a K also...hmmmmmm

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.