April 25, 2024, 08:17:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389850 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #860 on: November 12, 2008, 10:11:52 AM »

My mom and I were talking once about the amount of time allotted by her employer for funeral leave. It varies based on the family relation. The amount of time for a grandchild is less than for a brother- or sister-in-law. She said if one of her grandchildren passed, she would never be able to go back to work.

When the trial is over and Casey is lounging her days away behind bars, what will George and Cindy go back to? Casey has ruined their lives. And they have finished the job.

There are two TBA positions on the Kid Finders board of directors.  I think they are both jockeying for those positions!

Lisa

oh

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: November 12, 2008, 10:12:49 AM »

Casey misspelled her own daughters name in Myspace posts??? How odd!!

Good Morning Monks...old and new....nearly caught up!! I too was wondering about Casey changing the spelling of Caylee's name.....IIRC, Cindy named Caylee...perhaps Casey came to resent that and decided to change the spelling...a friend's daughter had a child at 16...friend and young woman named the child...young woman didn't have a lot of interest.... would have preferred an abortion...but waited too long. My friend cared for both the young woman and the baby...child was called Nikki (derivative of her second name) for the first 8 mons of child's life....young mother decided SHE wanted everyone to start calling the child by it's first name....years later she admitted she did it out of spite.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: November 12, 2008, 10:13:10 AM »

My mom and I were talking once about the amount of time allotted by her employer for funeral leave. It varies based on the family relation. The amount of time for a grandchild is less than for a brother- or sister-in-law. She said if one of her grandchildren passed, she would never be able to go back to work.

When the trial is over and Casey is lounging her days away behind bars, what will George and Cindy go back to? Casey has ruined their lives. And they have finished the job.

There are two TBA positions on the Kid Finders board of directors.  I think they are both jockeying for those positions!

Lisa

oh

oopise

oh     my     god   

puker

I remember you, Caylee.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: November 12, 2008, 10:14:00 AM »

I think that was Casey's plan...punish everyone she's ever been mad at.  She is still in her teen years mentally.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: November 12, 2008, 10:14:45 AM »

Woohoo!  I dub today National Sex Day!   

well, ok, then. I'll tell my boss I need to leave at lunch time. 

We won't be celebrating it here.. hubby is mad at me cuz I don't like the idea of him giving the dog Benadryl. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #865 on: November 12, 2008, 10:15:02 AM »

Morning
Sweet Dolche!....hmmmmmm....how do you feel about a Boy and a Girl....just throwing in my .02....Des Wink

Oh, I know what that means.  Morning Des...how ya been?

Hey Girl!...been very busy...like You!.....Ain't it great about Urine....tho I heard on CNN he's fled Thailand under a false name....checking into that....

(((((((((((((((((Lala's)))))))))))))))))

Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: November 12, 2008, 10:15:38 AM »

Des.. just thought I'd like you know about this morning's poll numbers over at WS:

356 yes / 31 no

It's AM in the AM!   

Thanks for keeping an eye on it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: November 12, 2008, 10:16:03 AM »

Murt is live and said he got a death threat.  Has contact LE.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

PLEASE.....IF YOU CAN GET INTO MURT'S SITE....I CAN'T...ASK HIM TO CALL DESTINY...I HAVE AN *URGENT. MESSAGE FOR HIM....TIA....Des...OR TELL HIM TO TURN ON HIS PHONE AND I WILL CALL HIM......THANK YOU!!!

Destiny - I just emailed him
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: November 12, 2008, 10:18:21 AM »

If you look at the whole big picture, one can't put all of the blame on Casey.  GA & CA have done a good enough job on their own at ruining their lives before Caylee's death and since.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: November 12, 2008, 10:20:18 AM »

If you look at the whole big picture, one can't put all of the blame on Casey.  GA & CA have done a good enough job on their own at ruining their lives before Caylee's death and since.

I agree.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 12, 2008, 10:20:24 AM »

PLEASE.....IF YOU CAN GET INTO MURT'S SITE....I CAN'T...ASK HIM TO CALL DESTINY...I HAVE AN *URGENT. MESSAGE FOR HIM....TIA....Des...OR TELL HIM TO TURN ON HIS PHONE AND I WILL CALL HIM......THANK YOU!!!

His AOL was hacked, and apparently all of his business stuff was too 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: November 12, 2008, 10:20:32 AM »

I have spoken with LP several times this AM....he will have update for us in one hour.....I too am sitting on pins and needles.....ouch......Des

Oh boy, I'm strapping into my chair for another ride.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: November 12, 2008, 10:20:48 AM »

I have spoken with LP several times this AM....he will have update for us in one hour.....I too am sitting on pins and needles.....ouch......Des

Sit on something softer, Des!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #873 on: November 12, 2008, 10:21:16 AM »

Woohoo!  I dub today National Sex Day!   

well, ok, then. I'll tell my boss I need to leave at lunch time. 

We won't be celebrating it here.. hubby is mad at me cuz I don't like the idea of him giving the dog Benadryl. 

Depends on what the Benadryl is for... if it is for allergies many vets do recommend it (I work for a high end kennel), if it is quiet the dog.. hmmm NO WAY!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: November 12, 2008, 10:23:35 AM »

I tuned in to Murt's site this morning and he said his email on AOL is hacked so he can't get emails from there.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: November 12, 2008, 10:23:51 AM »

Klaas... check your nanner basket please.. it's for Des

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: November 12, 2008, 10:23:54 AM »

I think that was Casey's plan...punish everyone she's ever been mad at.  She is still in her teen years mentally.

The plan except for the part about facing the personal consequences of her actions. AKA prison for life.

You know, if I were in Cindy's situation (before cops were called) and didn't know where Calyee was, I'd be all up on my daughter's myspace page. I'd see who she is hanging out with and where. I'd take my ass on over to Club Whatever and find her. I would have hunted her down long before a month had passed. And yes I am a friend on my daughter's  page, so I can see what she's talking about.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: November 12, 2008, 10:24:57 AM »

Did anyone get in contact with Detective Yuri (sp?) regarding the computer that Patrick B. gave Lois?  Just wondering if he was interested or what they thought about it...? 

Thanks! 

I sent an email last night have not heard anything back

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: November 12, 2008, 10:25:29 AM »

Did anyone get in contact with Detective Yuri (sp?) regarding the computer that Patrick B. gave Lois?  Just wondering if he was interested or what they thought about it...? 

Thanks! 

I sent an email last night have not heard anything back

At least you tried. 

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: November 12, 2008, 10:25:38 AM »

Email bounced - I forgot that his email addy might have been hacked as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.