April 24, 2024, 07:32:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389766 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: November 12, 2008, 11:12:23 AM »

The article that the writer is referring to can not longer be accessessed.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_dade/v-print/story/601078.html

Janet

+++++

Justice for Lilly Aramburo
A manifestation born from the disappearance of Lilly Aramburo.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thankfully,a few media outlets picked up Heather's story. The Miami Herald wrote a good article about it on today's paper. The writer, David Ovalle, included very helpful information about the Kid Finders Network. As he writes:

"The billboard is being provided to North Miami Beach police by the Kid Finders Network, a West Palm Beach-based volunteer organization run by Sherri and Dennis Milstead. Kid Finders, which relies on donations, provides mobile billboards aimed at finding missing young people. The price of Riggio's mobile billboard -- the printing of the banner and trailer upkeep -- is about $3,000, footed so far by the Milsteads. ''We work off donations and we're still trying to get sponsors,'' Sherri Milstead said.``We're hanging by a shoestring.''
Miami residents and businesses, please support Kid Finders Network. They desperately need corporate sponsors. Or if you are able to make a donation, you can do so by credit card or paypal safe and securely here. Please visit their website for more information. Their work is crucial to finding Heather and so many missing loved ones. They also seek volunteers to drive the mobile billboard.

From the moment I met Sherri and Dennis Millstead from Kid Finders Network, I immediately saw their devotion and personal sacrifice to find the missing. Dennis, kindly offered us a neat little gadget called Safety in a Flash. With Safety In A FLASHTM you can create missing person flyers, and it has the capabilities to export these files to police or missing person's bureaus. Safety In A FLASHTM is highly recommended for the Elderly and those suffering with Alzheimer's. Here's a handy screen shot. I think it's a great idea! Every single parent should have one for their kids or elderly parents. You can store birth certificates, pictures, fingerprints, etc. You can order one today for only a $65 donation to Kid Finders Network. Trust me, your family is worth it.

http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2008/07/heather-riggio-update.html

Sadly with Caylee missing around that time ... they must have met their quota and still remain in business ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #941 on: November 12, 2008, 11:13:42 AM »

Found it. Here is Rob's post from September:

READ THIS WHOLE POST AND DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

I don't see any harm in telling you this now.
There were approximately four independent sets / partial sets and individual bones found during the searches conducted. 
These were found around the Orlando area by the search teams. This is to be expected. Bones are sometimes scattered by animals and the bones sometimes come from people who wander away from their homes due to mental conditions and are possibly other crime victims.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, NONE OF THE REMAINS / BONES COULD BE VISUALLY IDENTIFIED AS BELONG TO CAYLEE.

I remember you, Caylee.
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: November 12, 2008, 11:16:26 AM »

Good Morning!  Wow!  Looks like you monkeys are hot on the trail
of Dennis Milstead! This guy needs to be taken away from anything involving children.
Someone posted a financial report for their KFN and if I recall correctly they claimed a
positive balance of zero. if i find that link I'll bring it here.
Also, neither him nor his wife work, but supposedly live in a very "nice house".   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: November 12, 2008, 11:18:00 AM »

There were approximately four independent sets / partial sets and individual bones found during the searches conducted. 
These were found around the Orlando area by the search teams. This is to be expected. Bones are sometimes scattered by animals and the bones sometimes come from people who wander away from their homes due to mental conditions and are possibly other crime victims.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, NONE OF THE REMAINS / BONES COULD BE VISUALLY IDENTIFIED AS BELONG TO CAYLEE.

IIRC TES pulled out Sept 7th ... I wonder why no "official" statement was given by TES regarding these "finds" ... it also doesn't say the bones required any lab testing ... IMO bones of some kind are usually found during searches ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #944 on: November 12, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »

Someone was posting the other day on Murt's site about the Body Farm having a few of Caylee's bones.  I take that with a BIG grain of salt.

Lisa
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: November 12, 2008, 11:18:34 AM »

Did anyone get in contact with Detective Yuri (sp?) regarding the computer that Patrick B. gave Lois?  Just wondering if he was interested or what they thought about it...? 

Thanks! 

I sent an email last night have not heard anything back

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is Patrick B., please? Thanks, Mary
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: November 12, 2008, 11:18:42 AM »

I heard Leonard say that when KC pulled Caylee out of the trunk she probably leaked decomp fluids into the trunk when the trash bag he believes she was in tore.  He said she probably got some on her clothes which would account for a stain on them (I wasn't aware of one).  So, my point is, I think he's mistaken.  He can't have it both ways, kwim?

(a) he said she was in the trunk for several days, in a trash bag

(b) he said when she disposed of her, the decomp leaked in the trunk because she tore the bag and it also got on her clothes

If (b) is true, then (a) is not

Not picking on LP, just pointing out a sticking point for me.  My theory is she was originally in the trunk without any "wrapping or covering" unless it was cloth and soaked through.  I believe that's where the stain came from.  Then, she could have been put into something else and toted around for longer.

i dunno, maybe i'm missing the point here, haven't had any coffee yet.  Smile  seems to me that (a) and (b) could both be true.  casey could have had caylee in a trash bag in the trunk for several days, and when she went to remove her the bag could have torn and the decomp leaked out. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: November 12, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »

He would be drawing a check from the foundation, as well as his staff.

Wow, one bond was $3000 and the other one set at $10,000, finger printed
Docket Text:    GERBER--DEFT PRES W/CO.PROB W/PRIDE,SPEC CONDS.PSYCH EVAL,NO CONTACT W/VICTIM,JAIL TOUR,STAY OUT OF AREA,FORFEIT ALL ID'S BADGES,LIGHTS,HORNS & SIRENS/NOISE MAKING DEVICES W/IN 2 WKS REPAINT 2 CARS TO REMOVE "GOTCHA" & OTHER LOGOS W/IN 1 MO�

of Dennis Milstead! This guy needs to be taken away from anything involving children.
Someone posted a financial report for their KFN and if I recall correctly they claimed a
Also, neither him nor his wife work, but supposedly live in a very "nice house".   

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #948 on: November 12, 2008, 11:20:19 AM »

ok, who in the hell wakes up one day and says, "You know, I'm going to rip off the families of missing children. Give them false hopes and unrealistic expectations. I'll be rich I tell ya! Rich!"

ummm..cindy and george fit the profile pretty easily.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: November 12, 2008, 11:20:47 AM »

Docket Text:    GERBER--DEFT PRES W/CO.PROB W/PRIDE,SPEC CONDS.PSYCH EVAL,NO CONTACT W/VICTIM,JAIL TOUR,STAY OUT OF AREA,FORFEIT ALL ID'S BADGES,LIGHTS,HORNS & SIRENS/NOISE MAKING DEVICES W/IN 2 WKS REPAINT 2 CARS TO REMOVE "GOTCHA" & OTHER LOGOS W/IN 1 MO�

I goofed again!

He would be drawing a check from the foundation, as well as the rest of his staff.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: November 12, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »

IIRC TES pulled out Sept 7th ... I wonder why no "official" statement was given by TES regarding these "finds" ... it also doesn't say the bones required any lab testing ... IMO bones of some kind are usually found during searches ...

I don't now. I was wondering if Rob gave us an update and I just missed it.

And txlisa I wish that Body Farm had any of Caylee's bones. I just doubt it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: November 12, 2008, 11:24:39 AM »

Hey,

still way behind after the hacker my computer has been down all day, don't know if it was due to that or what but anyway I just got on and murt just said that he got a death threat from the hacker....a grown man that called his phone and threatened to kill him. 
  ::MonkeyShocked::I hope he called the police right away and had that called traced.  These people are nucking futs.
he said they know who it is and it is being taken care of...he is going to the court house in the morning.
********SPECULATION//RUMOR ALERT************** DON'T quote me without this warning!     could it be ............LEE???? 

am sitting here trying to think of what male in this whole mess could be so pissed off to do something like that.  and yeah, the only two who come to mind at all is lee or george.  who else could be so invested in all this? 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #952 on: November 12, 2008, 11:24:40 AM »

ok, who in the hell wakes up one day and says, "You know, I'm going to rip off the families of missing children. Give them false hopes and unrealistic expectations. I'll be rich I tell ya! Rich!"

OOOOoooo I know the answer to this one!!! Pick me! Pick me!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #953 on: November 12, 2008, 11:25:00 AM »

And drive a brand new truck.  This was according to a couple of TES searchers who stopped by the Kid Finders tent on Sunday.

Lisa
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: November 12, 2008, 11:27:22 AM »

Please standby for breaking news --Emergency road trip......per murt

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #955 on: November 12, 2008, 11:27:48 AM »

Isn't it a violation of some kind to have a Felon w/ abuse charges against him to be involved in any way with children??? That don't seem right! 
that is what i was thinking as well
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: November 12, 2008, 11:30:19 AM »

Real breaking news? Or the kind of "bombshell" that gets dropped on NG every night? Sigh. I am just so skeptical, monkeys.

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: November 12, 2008, 11:30:48 AM »

Little One, Rob has been MIA for several days, is he on vacation, if you know.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: November 12, 2008, 11:30:55 AM »

Hey,

still way behind after the hacker my computer has been down all day, don't know if it was due to that or what but anyway I just got on and murt just said that he got a death threat from the hacker....a grown man that called his phone and threatened to kill him. 
  ::MonkeyShocked::I hope he called the police right away and had that called traced.  These people are nucking futs.
he said they know who it is and it is being taken care of...he is going to the court house in the morning.

Did he say if it was someone he knew or that is was just some other NUT?
Hey, sorry i haven't answered sooner...i was listening at murts and the hacker called and he couldn't figure out the mute so we heard all of his end of the conversation and a little of the guys.  He says he is from Sweden and that he knows who did it but it was a joke.  Murt went on to tell him that the LE were now on it and he needed to go to interpol and turn himself in.  Interesting stuff...
I was over here when the call came in, then went over there for a few minutes before he logged us out to make a call.  Did the guy have an accent?  I wouldn't put anything past the A's and that creepy KFN guy!  Poor Murt!   
No, he didn't have an accent and Murt said the call was crystal clear....but they will know because he was having it traced at the time and also he recorded it...he said that he is an officer of the court and does investigations of cyber crimes.  He seemed very knowledgable.  He told the guy that now that he had admitted that he was in Sweden that it was an international crime and would be considered as terrorism and he would be finding out about extradition from sweden.

i wonder if casey did the swedish guy too?   

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #959 on: November 12, 2008, 11:31:49 AM »

I heard Leonard say that when KC pulled Caylee out of the trunk she probably leaked decomp fluids into the trunk when the trash bag he believes she was in tore.  He said she probably got some on her clothes which would account for a stain on them (I wasn't aware of one).  So, my point is, I think he's mistaken.  He can't have it both ways, kwim?

(a) he said she was in the trunk for several days, in a trash bag

(b) he said when she disposed of her, the decomp leaked in the trunk because she tore the bag and it also got on her clothes

If (b) is true, then (a) is not

Not picking on LP, just pointing out a sticking point for me.  My theory is she was originally in the trunk without any "wrapping or covering" unless it was cloth and soaked through.  I believe that's where the stain came from.  Then, she could have been put into something else and toted around for longer.

i dunno, maybe i'm missing the point here, haven't had any coffee yet.  Smile  seems to me that (a) and (b) could both be true.  casey could have had caylee in a trash bag in the trunk for several days, and when she went to remove her the bag could have torn and the decomp leaked out. 

Okay, LP said the stain in the trunk happened when Casey was removing Caylee's body (in a trash bag) from the the trunk.  Test results say the decomp in the trunk was approximately 2.6 days old.  If that's true, she could not have been in a trash bag, in the trunk, for 10 or more days and it ripped or tore and leaked the decomp fluid into the trunk.

That decomp would have been 10 or more days old.  Am I making any sense?  I had my coffee!  I'm on my way out the door to spend the day with my sweet little grandmother.  I hope when I get back there's good news to report.

Have a good day monkeys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.