April 16, 2024, 10:04:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 388850 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: November 12, 2008, 11:51:01 AM »

Hi guys! I'm in and out today, but could I please ask someone to post Murt's link again! I've only got the old link on this computer. TIA!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #981 on: November 12, 2008, 11:51:54 AM »

Murt call has been taken care of.....Thanks for All Your help....Des

What was that about?

Don't know...I was just asked to pass message to him by someone I trust.....they have talked....but I don't know what about....guess I really am a switchboard.....Thanks again for the Avi Klaas....LOL....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: November 12, 2008, 11:51:56 AM »

For Monkeys looking into Dennis/Sherri Milstead...preliminary research I found shows their residence to be 1740 East Road, Loxahatchee FL  33470.  There were a ton of
mechanics liens filed against them and this property in 2002.  Zillow.com shows their
home to be worth $735,000...all I can find is an aerial view....looks very, very nice.
Also...they are delinquent in paying their real estate taxes.

Also...these liens indicate:  Dennis Milstead a/k/a William Milstead....makes me go hmmm!

Carry on....make it work!

... and what did you find out about Tamikosmom.

Seriously ... I cannot believe that all of this personal information is public record.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #983 on: November 12, 2008, 11:53:47 AM »

Please standby for breaking news --Emergency road trip......per murt

Is the breaking news that they caught the Swedish guy who was hacking into his site??

Word has it he might have worked for Nejame as a private chef...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #984 on: November 12, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »

Hi guys! I'm in and out today, but could I please ask someone to post Murt's link again! I've only got the old link on this computer. TIA!

Thanks, mammy! I've bookmarked it now. It's supposed to be off air right now, correct? No chat? That's what mine is.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #985 on: November 12, 2008, 11:55:47 AM »

For Monkeys looking into Dennis/Sherri Milstead...preliminary research I found shows their residence to be 1740 East Road, Loxahatchee FL  33470.  There were a ton of
mechanics liens filed against them and this property in 2002.  Zillow.com shows their
home to be worth $735,000...all I can find is an aerial view....looks very, very nice.

Also...these liens indicate:  Dennis Milstead a/k/a William Milstead....makes me go hmmm!

... and what did you find out about Tamikosmom.

Seriously ... I cannot believe that all of this personal information is public record.

Janet

I couldn't pay taxes on a $735,000 house either.

What did you find out about goodnmad?

That she's grumpy and broke. 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: November 12, 2008, 11:55:50 AM »

Maybe the donations go to pay themselves for their mortgage payments? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: November 12, 2008, 11:56:11 AM »

Thanks, mammy! I've bookmarked it now. It's supposed to be off air right now, correct? No chat? That's what mine is.

There is chat.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #988 on: November 12, 2008, 11:56:25 AM »

Is the breaking news that they caught the Swedish guy who was hacking into his site??

I remember you, Caylee.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: November 12, 2008, 11:58:47 AM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

I am beginning to believe that Nejame and Garrison are sanctioning these outbursts by Cindy and George ... outbursts that get media attention ... outbursts that afford the Anthonys guest appearances on NBC Today ... outbursts that net big bucks paid out by the netword ... outbursts that imply assure that attorney fees are forthcoming.

Janet

In my opinion, Larry Garrison has always been a media broker and opportunist to an extreme. And if Nejame represents kidfinders, then I have absolutely no respect for him either!! These people are out to make big bucks as far as I can tell.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: November 12, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »

Thanks mammy.

I may venture over there and have a boo but ... I may not.  I am afraid that my worst nightmare will be realized ... all my Natalee Holloway files will go "poof" and ... life will no longer have meaning.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: November 12, 2008, 11:59:06 AM »

LOL-wish i could send him to Sweden---!!!!!!!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #992 on: November 12, 2008, 11:59:50 AM »

I heard Leonard say that when KC pulled Caylee out of the trunk she probably leaked decomp fluids into the trunk when the trash bag he believes she was in tore.  He said she probably got some on her clothes which would account for a stain on them (I wasn't aware of one).  So, my point is, I think he's mistaken.  He can't have it both ways, kwim?

(a) he said she was in the trunk for several days, in a trash bag

(b) he said when she disposed of her, the decomp leaked in the trunk because she tore the bag and it also got on her clothes

If (b) is true, then (a) is not

Not picking on LP, just pointing out a sticking point for me.  My theory is she was originally in the trunk without any "wrapping or covering" unless it was cloth and soaked through.  I believe that's where the stain came from.  Then, she could have been put into something else and toted around for longer.

i dunno, maybe i'm missing the point here, haven't had any coffee yet.  Smile  seems to me that (a) and (b) could both be true.  casey could have had caylee in a trash bag in the trunk for several days, and when she went to remove her the bag could have torn and the decomp leaked out. 

Okay, LP said the stain in the trunk happened when Casey was removing Caylee's body (in a trash bag) from the the trunk.  Test results say the decomp in the trunk was approximately 2.6 days old.  If that's true, she could not have been in a trash bag, in the trunk, for 10 or more days and it ripped or tore and leaked the decomp fluid into the trunk.

That decomp would have been 10 or more days old.  Am I making any sense?  I had my coffee!  I'm on my way out the door to spend the day with my sweet little grandmother.  I hope when I get back there's good news to report.

Have a good day monkeys.

okay, i understand it better now.  thanks for explaining!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: November 12, 2008, 12:00:00 PM »

Maybe the donations go to pay themselves for their mortgage payments

I'm still looking...but one thing I found said:   Mortgage - NONE
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: November 12, 2008, 12:02:07 PM »

Little One, Rob has been MIA for several days, is he on vacation, if you know.

Maybe he went back to the country that rhymes with Pakistan.

Then there is that something good that is happening in his personal life.

Janet

Janet...
You are very smart...!! 

If it is, I'd like her to fill out a resume so I can see if she is right for him...   
Sweet Mammy, read between the lines.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: November 12, 2008, 12:03:09 PM »

Maybe the donations go to pay themselves for their mortgage payments

I'm still looking...but one thing I found said:   Mortgage - NONE

Got enough donations money to pay for it out-right, perhaps? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: November 12, 2008, 12:06:53 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17963877/detail.html

Cindy Anthony: 'Naysayers Won't Get Me Down'
Caylee's Grandparents Stay Hopeful Amid Conflict Between Bounty Hunter, Search Leader

POSTED: 11:17 am EST November 12, 2008
UPDATED: 11:48 am EST November 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and the head of the search team for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, have been at odds.

In the middle of it all, two grandparents continue holding out hope that their granddaughter will be returned home safely.

Since their daughter, Casey Anthony, was arrested and charged with killing Caylee, George and Cindy Anthony have been quiet.

With the protesters that could often be seen in front of the Anthony home gone and searches turning up nothing, Cindy Anthony is still hopeful.

"No one loves that child more than me, my husband, my son and my daughter and we are the only ones who have a right to hold a memorial service for her and if we ever have a need to do that, we will do that and that will be own choosing. I have a right to believe what I believe and I don't think any parent or grandparent, if someone is telling them over here their child is alive and over here that their child is dead, that they wouldn't gravitate this way," Cindy Anthony said regarding a memorial service held by Texas EquuSearch for Caylee.

"I'm prepared for what I have to be prepared for. I'm not going to let naysayers get me down. I didn't let the protesters get me down and that's not going to get this girl down," she said about the possibility of Caylee’s death.

When asked to speak about her daughter, Cindy Anthony did not want to talk about her. Instead, she said she stays focused on any tips that come into her Web site.

Casey Anthony goes on trial on Jan. 5.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: November 12, 2008, 12:07:22 PM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

I am beginning to believe that Nejame and Garrison are sanctioning these outbursts by Cindy and George ... outbursts that get media attention ... outbursts that afford the Anthonys guest appearances on NBC Today ... outbursts that net big bucks paid out by the netword ... outbursts that imply assure that attorney fees are forthcoming.

Janet

In my opinion, Larry Garrison has always been a media broker and opportunist to an extreme. And if Nejame represents kidfinders, then I have absolutely no respect for him either!! These people are out to make big bucks as far as I can tell.

... and playing games with Tim Miller's mindset ... taking advantage of his heart of gold.  Imagine Nejames worming his way into the TES organization effort and ... being afforded the position of core coordinating of the search effort.

Janet
______

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family.

<snipped>

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: ... Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

_____

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #998 on: November 12, 2008, 12:07:30 PM »

ROFLMAO ...I've been waiting for that picture to surface after the Sweed discovery

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: November 12, 2008, 12:09:03 PM »

Dennis Milstead doesn't sound like a "good guy." 

Sadly he and his organization are probably the ones helping the Anthony's believe that Caylee is still alive..... at least that's my speculation. 

I agree.  Definitely doesn't sound like a reputable, stand up guy.  He is really putting a bad light on his organization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.