April 27, 2024, 08:48:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389958 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2008, 06:44:42 PM »

Leonard, I think it is a great idea.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2008, 06:45:15 PM »

HERE IS WHAT LP ASKED ME TO POST TO SM.

KLAAS....DON'T KNOW IF YOU WANT TO SET THIS UP AS A POLL OR NOT...

I also told LP whatever is posted here at SM is always taken to other forums...he said fine with him...but he wants it here at SM FIRST...because he respects the SM Forum. This will all be on LP's dime and time...he said Caylee must be found...

LP would like to know if we would like him to put 12 or more divers back into the river and continue the search all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve.  He will be basing his decision partly on what we think....he wants to find Poor Caylee so bad.....Des

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! HELL YES, AND I'LL EVEN SEND HIM MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2008, 06:45:25 PM »

I am finding very very odd that he gave Lois the computer.  I just wonder if LE knows this and has looked at it.  Surely Lois would have mentioned it if they had. 

Has it been verified that Patrick gave Lois his computer?  I don't remember where that came from.

Lois said it yesterday on Murt's chat.
[/quote]

I was trying to listen, but sometimes turned the sound off.  How did she tie that into the conversation?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2008, 06:47:09 PM »

I also told LP whatever is posted here at SM is always taken to other forums...he said fine with him...but he wants it here at SM FIRST...because he respects the SM Forum. This will all be on LP's dime and time...he said Caylee must be found...

LP would like to know if we would like him to put 12 or more divers back into the river and continue the search all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve.  He will be basing his decision partly on what we think....he wants to find Poor Caylee so bad.....Des

Yes, absolutely!

Lisa
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2008, 06:47:24 PM »

Definitely YES.  Someone/something has to put a stop to the Ants charade.  

WELL... if LP needs OUR opinion on whether to continue.. i am kinda taken back by that...
but.. although tim miller said he wasnt thinking it needed to be done... i can see where some wouldnt want to bother..
i believe, that ANYONE searching ANYWHERE, is better than what the anthonys are doing...or not doing...

search on brave people! search ON!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2008, 06:47:41 PM »

I am finding very very odd that he gave Lois the computer.  I just wonder if LE knows this and has looked at it.  Surely Lois would have mentioned it if they had. 

Has it been verified that Patrick gave Lois his computer?  I don't remember where that came from.

HELP! I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS EITHER?
i always thought it was wierd about the patrick dude... and him saying that MIKE said keep your head up... but where is the link about this new info ?? patrick gave lois computer? who i lois? i think it sounded like she is the grammy of the child who befriend the anthonys... but this is all new to me.. HELP WITH LINKS PUHLEEEEEEEEZE???
[/quote]

You know Dakota.. the poor girl who helped put together a vigil for Caylee? Casey was "nice enough" to write to her and send her a bracelet, etc..  Her grandmother is Lois. Lois lives just down the street from this Patrick guy who visited Casey in jail after she was first arrested.  He gave Lois his computer.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2008, 06:47:49 PM »

POLL AT THE TOP
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2008, 06:47:50 PM »

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! HELL YES, AND I'LL EVEN SEND HIM MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on all you Monkeys Lurking! Sound off if you want LP to keep looking! I can't stand the fact that no one is even looking for her now. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2008, 06:47:57 PM »

If he's got the dime then I've got the time to watch and pray

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2008, 06:48:01 PM »

Definitely YES.  Someone/something has to put a stop to the Ants charade.  

And, let me add, that after all I've heard and seen the past few days, they've turned the killing of their granddaughter into a mockery.  (Can you tell I'm really boiling?)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »

Sorry, I'm out of the loop on this. Can you bring me up to speed so I understand what the issue is? Thanks

I was trying to listen, but sometimes turned the sound off.  How did she tie that into the conversation?
[/quote]

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2008, 06:49:21 PM »

Wow, I step away for a while and all h^ll breaks loose, anyone care to give a monkey a quick synopsis~I was out taking pictures again GoldenOldie~I posted the photo with verse on page 1 of this thread IIRC. Here is one from 30 minutes ago

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2008, 06:49:38 PM »

URGENT....URGENT....URGENT....

OK....many questions can be answered...but...I NEED THIS INFO....WHAT IS THE STREET NAME WHERE LEE LIVES...It is not Hopespring...but right around the corner....I'm working with 2 TV stations and 2 reporters....NEED ASAP...IF YOU HAVE ADDRESS TOO...EVEN BETTER....PLUS HAVE INFO LP WANTS ME TO ASK THE FORUM...BUT MUST HAVE THIS INFO FIRST....TIA....Des

Hi all. First off, really glad to see you back, Des! Second, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to keep up. My hubby is home from the hospital now, but will be off work for 4-6 weeks. So, I am busy, busy at home. Could anyone please just give me a quick update as to anything relevant in the past 2-3 days? Thank you so much! - Gen (stayhomemommy)

I am behind  so I am sure someone has filled you in...just wanted to say glad your husband is out of the hospital.....hope he gets well quickly...I don't know why he was in the hospital...but I do know hospitals are icky places to be!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2008, 06:49:58 PM »

I am thinking he needs to do what is truly in his heart and head.  He knows much more than we do.  If he believes she is there then that would be wonderful.
I agree!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2008, 06:49:59 PM »

I hope he does find her. Anything that helps. Go Lenny

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2008, 06:50:15 PM »

HELP! I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS EITHER?
i always thought it was wierd about the patrick dude... and him saying that MIKE said keep your head up... but where is the link about this new info ?? patrick gave lois computer? who i lois? i think it sounded like she is the grammy of the child who befriend the anthonys... but this is all new to me.. HELP WITH LINKS PUHLEEEEEEEEZE???

You know Dakota.. the poor girl who helped put together a vigil for Caylee? Casey was "nice enough" to write to her and send her a bracelet, etc..  Her grandmother is Lois. Lois lives just down the street from this Patrick guy who visited Casey in jail after she was first arrested.  He gave Lois his computer.
[/quote]

THAT IS JUST FREAKIN WEIRD..
sorry... didnt mean to yell.. but it is WIERD..
the whole patrick, mike says keep your head up deal was ODD enough... but this is OVER THE TOP wierd...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2008, 06:50:33 PM »

[/quote]

Thinking back on how it started now I think she saw him there!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2008, 06:50:48 PM »

Hi,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm really beginning to like it here!
You guys are all really nice and Smart!

Happy to read you are happy top be here...most of the time I am too!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »

I'm anxious to hear what Des has to say.  She is always a wealth of information!

Thank You ALL for the quick and accurate help....the PRESS...AND NOW THE LE. DUE TO THE PRESS....ARE TRYING TO TRACK DOWN THE RUMOR....BUT ESPECIALLY LEE.....We Did It!!!

Monkeys are Great!!!!!....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2008, 06:51:22 PM »

Just watched Leonard on CNN Headline news.  He basically said he was wanting to continue his search, basically stating his reasons to be "find that baby" and he voiced his concern as to "why does Cindy not want me to?"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.