April 30, 2024, 07:45:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 390215 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: November 11, 2008, 08:35:08 PM »

I voted yes as well.  Now I am sitting here thinking .... what if anything would be left of her body.  I know it sounds gory but 5 months in water, would her bones even survive all that?  If they put her in a plastic bag, wouldn't that have been shredded by now?I am not being negative, I am just trying to understand what they would expect to find. If there is a foot of muck on the bottom, I don't want to see the divers injured. The Anthonys seem pretty confident that she will not be found. That's why I think they are all involved.
bones can stay intact for years and years
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: November 11, 2008, 08:35:16 PM »

Murt's stream back up...just heard his voice.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: November 11, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »

I just found this post on WS, and I had to share.. it seems to make sense to me..

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2929547&postcount=92

The real travesty is the fact that this child's own family, most specifically her own mother, is the reason for this so called media circus.

The real travesty is that it shouldn't have ever come down to a complete stranger wanting to search for her.

The real travesty is that it is taking a bounty hunter, who deals with hardened criminals on a daily basis, to have the heart soft enough to want to continue looking for this precious little girl.

Leonard is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't, because if he does, he will continue to be criticized and called a media whor....well you know. If he doesn't people will criticize him saying he had his media time and is going back. More than likely, the people in both scenarios above will be the same.

I don't blame him one bit for trying to get a feel for public opinion, simply because of the above scenarios!!

What this precious little girl needs, is someone MAN enough, and with enough balls to stand up to everyone and anyone who is getting in the way of finding this child and giving her the justice she deserves. If Leonard is that man, and we all know he has the balls to do so, then I say more power to him. He has my full support. How anyone on earth can say that it is a waste of money to find this child, just blows my mind. God help them that it shall not ever be their child, or grandchild, etc. Then let them tell me what price do you put on that child's worth.

One word. AMEN

I second that!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #423 on: November 11, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »

Des, WS's poll is now 119 yes, 8 no

WOW...people really want Caylee found....I don't care if a homeless bum finds her....I want her found....Caylee *deserves* a proper respectful burial....jmoo.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: November 11, 2008, 08:38:14 PM »

HELP ! HELP! HELP!  I am terrible at finding things...I need that transcript of Patricks visit to Casey ...please point me in the right directions and put a rope on me so I don't get lost!!!

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_jail_conversation.mp3

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: November 11, 2008, 08:39:48 PM »

HELP ! HELP! HELP!  I am terrible at finding things...I need that transcript of Patricks visit to Casey ...please point me in the right directions and put a rope on me so I don't get lost!!!

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_jail_conversation.mp3
On July 24, Casey Anthony received a suprise visit from Patrick Bourgeois, a man who claimed to attend high school with her. Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: November 11, 2008, 08:40:30 PM »

People keep questioning LP's reasoning as to why he thinks little Caylee was dumped in the river by KC.  It's been so crazy around here lately, that I forgot what day it was, but it was LP live explaining from A-Z his theory.  Does anyone have access to that?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: November 11, 2008, 08:41:14 PM »

I have spent more time following this case than I care to admit, even whilst I should be working!!  I have let many things in my personal life fall by the wayside as well, including my expanding bottom-side and my house!!  After the disappointment I felt with the searches by TES and LP, I watched the RG talk this morning.  I am very spiritual, not religious, but his words touched me very deeply.  I cried through the entire speech, then decided it was time to say goodbye to this case until the trial.  After all, what more could happen between now and then-?!?  I left my house and ran some errands, and when I came back all H*Ll broke loose again - I peeked in here and saw talk of activity involving LA, LP wanting to take a pulse on how we feel about a continued search - to which he gets my resounding YES vote.  So, I'm drawn back in...I guess I'm here for the duration.  Like a train wreck I can't help but watch, yet it is occurring in slow motion and never seeming to end.   
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: November 11, 2008, 08:42:25 PM »

I just found this post on WS, and I had to share.. it seems to make sense to me..

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2929547&postcount=92

The real travesty is the fact that this child's own family, most specifically her own mother, is the reason for this so called media circus.

The real travesty is that it shouldn't have ever come down to a complete stranger wanting to search for her.

The real travesty is that it is taking a bounty hunter, who deals with hardened criminals on a daily basis, to have the heart soft enough to want to continue looking for this precious little girl.

Leonard is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't, because if he does, he will continue to be criticized and called a media whor....well you know. If he doesn't people will criticize him saying he had his media time and is going back. More than likely, the people in both scenarios above will be the same.

I don't blame him one bit for trying to get a feel for public opinion, simply because of the above scenarios!!

What this precious little girl needs, is someone MAN enough, and with enough balls to stand up to everyone and anyone who is getting in the way of finding this child and giving her the justice she deserves. If Leonard is that man, and we all know he has the balls to do so, then I say more power to him. He has my full support. How anyone on earth can say that it is a waste of money to find this child, just blows my mind. God help them that it shall not ever be their child, or grandchild, etc. Then let them tell me what price do you put on that child's worth.

One word. AMEN

I second that!

DITTO!!!!!!
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: November 11, 2008, 08:43:10 PM »

Thank you for fixing my avatar.  I like it much better.  You guys are all awesome!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 11, 2008, 08:43:39 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Don't know if this has been posted previously:

Straight Talk with Tim Miller
Re:  Money collected by TES

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #431 on: November 11, 2008, 08:44:00 PM »

Dolce, do you know where that Wild Bird Preserve is?
Nope, but GOOGLE might.  Next to Tweety Bird Cove?
Is Google my friend???
NOPE!  Google did not find crap...just checked it. Maybe we should ask Wreck-i-Pedia...
Him is not here!!!

It's not called Wild bird reserve... This may be what he is talking about.

Little Big Econ State Forest / Snow Hill
Orlando (Oviedo), Florida
In a town with a lot of paved trails, trails of the dirt kind can be scarce!
by Dana Farnsworth, Outdoor Travels

Little Big Econ State Forest contains 5,048 acres of naturally scenic land. The unusual forest name comes from combining the names of the Little Econlockhatchee River and the larger Econlockhatchee River which flow through the property. The forest's most notable feature is the narrow, winding Econlockhatchee River which is designated as an Outstanding Florida Water (OFW) and singled out for preservation.

The area that makes up and surrounds Little Big Econ State Forest supports a wide variety of wildlife and provides a roaming corridor which connects the southern part of the Econ Basin to the Tosohatchee State Preserve and other public lands along the St. Johns River for approximately 100 miles. The numerous species of wildlife found in this corridor include: gray fox, river otter, white-tailed deer, wild turkey, bobcat, resident and migratory waterfowl, wood storks, wading birds, shorebirds and numerous upland species such as deer and turkey. Other common sightings include: sandhill cranes, roseate spoonbills, bald eagles, ospreys, and hawks

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: November 11, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »

When will Mr Padilla start if he gets the approval he is seeking???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #433 on: November 11, 2008, 08:46:31 PM »

I voted yes as well.  Now I am sitting here thinking .... what if anything would be left of her body.  I know it sounds gory but 5 months in water, would her bones even survive all that?  If they put her in a plastic bag, wouldn't that have been shredded by now?I am not being negative, I am just trying to understand what they would expect to find. If there is a foot of muck on the bottom, I don't want to see the divers injured. The Anthonys seem pretty confident that she will not be found. That's why I think they are all involved.
bones can stay intact for years and years

I don't know if Caylee's remains are in the river but I just don't want this search to end (call me selfish) I trust Tim's judgement but maybe, just maybe, something was missed or perhaps Tim has a better place these divers could be utilized

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #434 on: November 11, 2008, 08:46:45 PM »

Wazzup with NG?  Doesn't look like she will be discussing this case at all tonight!  About Natalie and a case of a missing lady in the "Heartland"??  Wazxzup?  Thanks, Paula
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #435 on: November 11, 2008, 08:48:22 PM »

It's not called Wild bird reserve... This may be what he is talking about.

Little Big Econ State Forest / Snow Hill
Orlando (Oviedo), Florida
In a town with a lot of paved trails, trails of the dirt kind can be scarce!
by Dana Farnsworth, Outdoor Travels

Little Big Econ State Forest contains 5,048 acres of naturally scenic land. The unusual forest name comes from combining the names of the Little Econlockhatchee River and the larger Econlockhatchee River which flow through the property. The forest's most notable feature is the narrow, winding Econlockhatchee River which is designated as an Outstanding Florida Water (OFW) and singled out for preservation.

The area that makes up and surrounds Little Big Econ State Forest supports a wide variety of wildlife and provides a roaming corridor which connects the southern part of the Econ Basin to the Tosohatchee State Preserve and other public lands along the St. Johns River for approximately 100 miles. The numerous species of wildlife found in this corridor include: gray fox, river otter, white-tailed deer, wild turkey, bobcat, resident and migratory waterfowl, wood storks, wading birds, shorebirds and numerous upland species such as deer and turkey. Other common sightings include: sandhill cranes, roseate spoonbills, bald eagles, ospreys, and hawks
I saw this listed at a possible point on Google map, why do you think its the one he is speaking of?  Its relation to Blanchard did not seem relative..  NOT BEING RUDE JUST ASKING.  

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #436 on: November 11, 2008, 08:48:22 PM »

I have spent more time following this case than I care to admit, even whilst I should be working!!  I have let many things in my personal life fall by the wayside as well, including my expanding bottom-side and my house!!  After the disappointment I felt with the searches by TES and LP, I watched the RG talk this morning.  I am very spiritual, not religious, but his words touched me very deeply.  I cried through the entire speech, then decided it was time to say goodbye to this case until the trial.  After all, what more could happen between now and then-?!?  I left my house and ran some errands, and when I came back all H*Ll broke loose again - I peeked in here and saw talk of activity involving LA, LP wanting to take a pulse on how we feel about a continued search - to which he gets my resounding YES vote.  So, I'm drawn back in...I guess I'm here for the duration.  Like a train wreck I can't help but watch, yet it is occurring in slow motion and never seeming to end.   

West Coast, I tried to get away as well. It lasted 12 hours. So glad I had the day off so I could stay here all day. I no longer can feel my butt.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #437 on: November 11, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »

WCM, I thought I would wait until the trial, but I really want her found for a different reason. I want her found so that Casey, no matter the evidence is found GUILTY. I want there to be no doubt in the mind of a judge or jury of her peers to think there is any reasonable doubt Casey is innocent. Also I have been on the other side of a murder. The killer was never found and my best friend's throat was slashed. She and her son delivered by C section were murdered in cold blood and to this day I believe the PD blew her case off and no one ever bothered to look for the true killer. That is why I give blessings to LP, please keep looking

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: November 11, 2008, 08:52:45 PM »

You are the Bestest of the Best ....email sent,....thank you

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: November 11, 2008, 08:53:52 PM »

Have we heard anymore from the monkey that went to Florida???  And where in the HH is Colt????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.