April 28, 2024, 10:01:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 390113 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: November 11, 2008, 09:06:25 PM »

Good Night Monks....old and new....tomorrow is another day.....perhaps the day that Casey tells where Caylee is...my prayer

Good night, sunny.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #461 on: November 11, 2008, 09:07:59 PM »

ya know..it was NEVER Patrick Bourgeois visiting casey in jail that bothered me...
it was Patrick Bourgeois SAYING that MIKE told him to tell her to keep her head up... ect..
THAT is what creeps me out...
WHO is this mike that sent patrick to say that?
and when casey was talking to christina , she said she wanted to "TALK TO MIKE... I HAVENT SLEPT IN FOUR DAYS.. FOUR DAYS"

who IS this MIKE? why would CASEY want to talk to MIKE...
and why would MIKE tell someone "who casey didnt seem to remember" the message that she should keep her head up...

naw..its never been about Patrick Bourgeois for me... but more about WHO AND WHY this MIKE dude SENT Patrick Bourgeois.....

What is the name of the guy Casey was friends with, who showed Anthony Lazarro that vacant apartment? Do you remember his name? Wasn't it Mike or Matt or something?

i dont recall the guys name... perhaps someone else can helo ....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: November 11, 2008, 09:08:08 PM »

The sad/sick thing about CA & GA is that they are probably sitting at home wondering why most people don't believe them.  Like KC, I think CA believes she is so convincing.  And, GA must go through a pack of gum a day.  He's always chewing.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: November 11, 2008, 09:08:11 PM »

Sunny,  Did you send an email to Yuri?  TIA

Yes I did

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: November 11, 2008, 09:08:22 PM »

I have spent more time following this case than I care to admit, even whilst I should be working!!  I have let many things in my personal life fall by the wayside as well, including my expanding bottom-side and my house!!  After the disappointment I felt with the searches by TES and LP, I watched the RG talk this morning.  I am very spiritual, not religious, but his words touched me very deeply.  I cried through the entire speech, then decided it was time to say goodbye to this case until the trial.  After all, what more could happen between now and then-?!?  I left my house and ran some errands, and when I came back all H*Ll broke loose again - I peeked in here and saw talk of activity involving LA, LP wanting to take a pulse on how we feel about a continued search - to which he gets my resounding YES vote.  So, I'm drawn back in...I guess I'm here for the duration.  Like a train wreck I can't help but watch, yet it is occurring in slow motion and never seeming to end.   
WCM, I thought I would wait until the trial, but I really want her found for a different reason. I want her found so that Casey, no matter the evidence is found GUILTY. I want there to be no doubt in the mind of a judge or jury of her peers to think there is any reasonable doubt Casey is innocent. Also I have been on the other side of a murder. The killer was never found and my best friend's throat was slashed. She and her son delivered by C section were murdered in cold blood and to this day I believe the PD blew her case off and no one ever bothered to look for the true killer. That is why I give blessings to LP, please keep looking
I'm so very sorry about what happened to your best friend and her son - evil does walk amongst us, that is for sure.  It is so nice to be here among other people who do care deeply about others.

I think LP is on to something with Blanchard Park - and I am with you that I don't want there to be any reasonable doubt!
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #465 on: November 11, 2008, 09:08:34 PM »

I just found this post on WS, and I had to share.. it seems to make sense to me..

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2929547&postcount=92

The real travesty is the fact that this child's own family, most specifically her own mother, is the reason for this so called media circus.

The real travesty is that it shouldn't have ever come down to a complete stranger wanting to search for her.

The real travesty is that it is taking a bounty hunter, who deals with hardened criminals on a daily basis, to have the heart soft enough to want to continue looking for this precious little girl.

Leonard is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't, because if he does, he will continue to be criticized and called a media whor....well you know. If he doesn't people will criticize him saying he had his media time and is going back. More than likely, the people in both scenarios above will be the same.

I don't blame him one bit for trying to get a feel for public opinion, simply because of the above scenarios!!

What this precious little girl needs, is someone MAN enough, and with enough balls to stand up to everyone and anyone who is getting in the way of finding this child and giving her the justice she deserves. If Leonard is that man, and we all know he has the balls to do so, then I say more power to him. He has my full support. How anyone on earth can say that it is a waste of money to find this child, just blows my mind. God help them that it shall not ever be their child, or grandchild, etc. Then let them tell me what price do you put on that child's worth.

One word. AMEN

I second that!
after that what else can you say ,but bring her home and vote yes
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 11, 2008, 09:08:43 PM »

ya know..it was NEVER Patrick Bourgeois visiting casey in jail that bothered me...
it was Patrick Bourgeois SAYING that MIKE told him to tell her to keep her head up... ect..
and when casey was talking to christina , she said she wanted to "TALK TO MIKE... I HAVENT SLEPT IN FOUR DAYS.. FOUR DAYS"

and why would MIKE tell someone "who casey didnt seem to remember" the message that she should keep her head up...

naw..its never been about Patrick Bourgeois for me... but more about WHO AND WHY this MIKE dude SENT Patrick Bourgeois.....

What is the name of the guy Casey was friends with, who showed Anthony Lazarro that vacant apartment? Do you remember his name? Wasn't it Mike or Matt or something?

Off the top of my head, I believe that was Matthew Crisp.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #467 on: November 11, 2008, 09:09:21 PM »

WCM, I thought I would wait until the trial, but I really want her found for a different reason. I want her found so that Casey, no matter the evidence is found GUILTY. I want there to be no doubt in the mind of a judge or jury of her peers to think there is any reasonable doubt Casey is innocent. Also I have been on the other side of a murder. The killer was never found and my best friend's throat was slashed. She and her son delivered by C section were murdered in cold blood and to this day I believe the PD blew her case off and no one ever bothered to look for the true killer. That is why I give blessings to LP, please keep looking

That's horrible. I'm so sorry about your friend and her son. 
Thanks AM, she was found luckily by a doctor that kept her from dying where she laid. They got her to the hospital in time to have the baby born by C section, but he passed within minutes. She had a 3 yrs old little girl. That baby is the one I pray for.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: November 11, 2008, 09:10:22 PM »

It's not called Wild bird reserve... This may be what he is talking about.

Little Big Econ State Forest / Snow Hill
Orlando (Oviedo), Florida
In a town with a lot of paved trails, trails of the dirt kind can be scarce!
by Dana Farnsworth, Outdoor Travels

Little Big Econ State Forest contains 5,048 acres of naturally scenic land. The unusual forest name comes from combining the names of the Little Econlockhatchee River and the larger Econlockhatchee River which flow through the property. The forest's most notable feature is the narrow, winding Econlockhatchee River which is designated as an Outstanding Florida Water (OFW) and singled out for preservation.

The area that makes up and surrounds Little Big Econ State Forest supports a wide variety of wildlife and provides a roaming corridor which connects the southern part of the Econ Basin to the Tosohatchee State Preserve and other public lands along the St. Johns River for approximately 100 miles. The numerous species of wildlife found in this corridor include: gray fox, river otter, white-tailed deer, wild turkey, bobcat, resident and migratory waterfowl, wood storks, wading birds, shorebirds and numerous upland species such as deer and turkey. Other common sightings include: sandhill cranes, roseate spoonbills, bald eagles, ospreys, and hawks
I saw this listed at a possible point on Google map, why do you think its the one he is speaking of?  Its relation to Blanchard did not seem relative..  NOT BEING RUDE JUST ASKING.  

Oviedo is North of Blanchard Park
I know that part I unfortunately lived there for a year....I was curious why she considered the park she mentioned to be the one considered Wild Bird Preserve.

Right,  I understood what you were asking. I probably should have written more to clarify what I was stating. I meant since Oviedo was north of Blanchard Park, the park that was mentioned in the previous quote couldn't have been the wild bird preserve referred to since most rivers flow North to south.....my fault for not clarifying 

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: November 11, 2008, 09:10:49 PM »

This is OT, but does anyone else have a problem with a lot of pop-ups when they refresh the current thread?  I have have my pop-up blocker set, but still a lot getting through.

I use Firefox with the Flashblock addon and I don't have any problems. Before I installed the addon, I did. I feel your pain.
I use Firefox too, and just thought I'd have to suffer along with everyone else.  I will definitely try the add-on.  Thanks! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: November 11, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »

Sunny,  Did you send an email to Yuri?  TIA

Yes I did

Great!  I think he needed to know.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #471 on: November 11, 2008, 09:11:11 PM »

This is OT, but does anyone else have a problem with a lot of pop-ups when they refresh the current thread?  I have have my pop-up blocker set, but still a lot getting through.

I use Firefox with the Flashblock addon and I don't have any problems. Before I installed the addon, I did. I feel your pain.

Thanks for that, I have been closing 5-10 windows an hour for weeks. 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: November 11, 2008, 09:11:30 PM »

That's horrible. I'm so sorry about your friend and her son. 
Thanks AM, she was found luckily by a doctor that kept her from dying where she laid. They got her to the hospital in time to have the baby born by C section, but he passed within minutes. She had a 3 yrs old little girl. That baby is the one I pray for.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #473 on: November 11, 2008, 09:12:15 PM »

It's not called Wild bird reserve... This may be what he is talking about.

Little Big Econ State Forest / Snow Hill
Orlando (Oviedo), Florida
In a town with a lot of paved trails, trails of the dirt kind can be scarce!
by Dana Farnsworth, Outdoor Travels

Little Big Econ State Forest contains 5,048 acres of naturally scenic land. The unusual forest name comes from combining the names of the Little Econlockhatchee River and the larger Econlockhatchee River which flow through the property. The forest's most notable feature is the narrow, winding Econlockhatchee River which is designated as an Outstanding Florida Water (OFW) and singled out for preservation.

The area that makes up and surrounds Little Big Econ State Forest supports a wide variety of wildlife and provides a roaming corridor which connects the southern part of the Econ Basin to the Tosohatchee State Preserve and other public lands along the St. Johns River for approximately 100 miles. The numerous species of wildlife found in this corridor include: gray fox, river otter, white-tailed deer, wild turkey, bobcat, resident and migratory waterfowl, wood storks, wading birds, shorebirds and numerous upland species such as deer and turkey. Other common sightings include: sandhill cranes, roseate spoonbills, bald eagles, ospreys, and hawks
I saw this listed at a possible point on Google map, why do you think its the one he is speaking of?  Its relation to Blanchard did not seem relative..  NOT BEING RUDE JUST ASKING.  

Oviedo is North of Blanchard Park
I know that part I unfortunately lived there for a year....I was curious why she considered the park she mentioned to be the one considered Wild Bird Preserve.

Because Lp said Wild Bird Preserve.....remember...he's a good ole Country Boy.....I have faith in his journey.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #474 on: November 11, 2008, 09:12:58 PM »

I have spent more time following this case than I care to admit, even whilst I should be working!!  I have let many things in my personal life fall by the wayside as well, including my expanding bottom-side and my house!!  After the disappointment I felt with the searches by TES and LP, I watched the RG talk this morning.  I am very spiritual, not religious, but his words touched me very deeply.  I cried through the entire speech, then decided it was time to say goodbye to this case until the trial.  After all, what more could happen between now and then-?!?  I left my house and ran some errands, and when I came back all H*Ll broke loose again - I peeked in here and saw talk of activity involving LA, LP wanting to take a pulse on how we feel about a continued search - to which he gets my resounding YES vote.  So, I'm drawn back in...I guess I'm here for the duration.  Like a train wreck I can't help but watch, yet it is occurring in slow motion and never seeming to end.   
I'm so very sorry about what happened to your best friend and her son - evil does walk amongst us, that is for sure.  It is so nice to be here among other people who do care deeply about others.

I think LP is on to something with Blanchard Park - and I am with you that I don't want there to be any reasonable doubt!
Thanks WCM, evil does walk amongst us. I like you don't want to see evil walking out of court back to Hopesprings Drive.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 11, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »

any word on Lee?

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: November 11, 2008, 09:15:46 PM »

Des, WS is 223 yes /17 no, now.   (Murt's sites are so screwy there's just no logical way to get a "vote" there).

I did a google on this vote to see who else had one going.. Topix seems to be keeping track of votes here and at WS as well.   

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p1942

------------------

Um, has anybody emailed KidFinders today? And have you had your email returned to you? Somebody over at Topix claims this happened to them..

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p1943#c39264

"Did you all see this crap? I just emailed kidfinders a response and it was sent back, mailbox doesn't exist, do you think Casey set this up? LOL Seriousely this pissed me off."

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 11, 2008, 09:16:40 PM »

Off the top of my head, I believe that was Matthew Crisp.

Yup. Matthew Crisp.

His statement here: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1642654/Crisp-Matthew---Statement

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 11, 2008, 09:17:11 PM »

Do you all think the JC Penny receipt really had something damning on it or Cindy was too lazy to look for it/??
I'm coming in late here, BUT why can't LE just get a copy of the receipt from JC Penneys?
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: November 11, 2008, 09:17:52 PM »

Just so you know I came out of "lurking" and voted "YES"! Heres a link to a underwater search team/company who claims to work with Equusearch, you all are probably familiar with them but for anyone who isn't (that would include me) it has some interesting information. The point that they make about the use of side image sonar to assist the divers so that they actually have a specific target area when they go in helps to reduce the risks/danger to them. I read an article yesterday (trying to find it) that said that side image sonar is not effective if an item (or person) is completely covered (under the water) I don't know if I am making any sense...I would love to see LP continue the search for Caylee but from what little info I have read thus far, to simply put divers in to comb that entire area is very dangerous and might not be an efficient way to do it. Just my opinion from what little I now know. 

http://www.teamwatterssonar.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.