April 30, 2024, 01:57:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 390252 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: November 11, 2008, 10:37:33 PM »

For what it is worth, I think that Cindy's appearance at the search area qualifies as a "fit" and was very ill-advised.  She ended up making herself look like a drama queen who missed the attention and wanted to do something to get it back.  I do not know her intent, but to go out there, knowing that the cameras would be there, lash out at LP, hang all over Rob, and call a reporter "stupid" for asking her a question is sheer lunacy.  It dishonors Caylee, IMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 11, 2008, 10:39:05 PM »

O/T Klaas I notice at the top that you are a pretty red color name and San is a nice shade of royal blue...how would a monkey go about being changed to say..the color pink?

Klaas = Administrator where she has the power to Ban and Approve People.
San = Moderator where she has the power to editing posts and lock threads.

Congratulations on your twin pinks.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 11, 2008, 10:39:38 PM »

I had to leave for awhile for awhile...dang I missed alot....I went back and read and caught up. 

I saw a few made some comments about me saying Cindy was having a fit and acting like I was making a bigger deal than it really was that and I wanted to clear that up.  Maybe its just in Texas but the way Cindy was acting yesterday we call that a fit.  I never said she went bazerk or threw a hissy....lol!  Also the comment about the banchees is just something personal I would say to my kids like your acting like a bunch of banchees.  It was not meant literally.  I felt kinda picked on and that made me sad.  Oh Well ...anyway...WTH is Lee???

katntx,
I grew up in western PA, and having a fit, and acting like a bunch of banchees would have been how I describe Cindy's behavior as well......if that makes you feel any better.....don't be sad

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: November 11, 2008, 10:40:13 PM »

Good Golly....I go on a little vacay and come home to all CHAOS!!! I'm with Kat...(arkie here)  a ridiculous pisplay by Cindy Anthony, from hunching Rob Dick (no pun intended) to her usual banshee behavior. Should have stayed at home, for the love of Mike. I thought TES checked river with sonar and found nothing, so LP does look alittle Grand-Standy to me. But, a cross there, and now an ingraving? I always thought she spent hours there, playing with Caylee there, just figured since she MENTIONED  JBP, that meant to me she WASN"T there. but ,

Can somebuddy tell me where it says LP stole a bead,per Cindy?  Thanks.   And good to see you guys.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #564 on: November 11, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »

O/T Klaas I notice at the top that you are a pretty red color name and San is a nice shade of royal blue...how would a monkey go about being changed to say..the color pink?

Thanks!  So no chance of getting the SM official color to be pink?   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: November 11, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »

I heard Lois tell Murt about getting the computer, she was just casually talking
about it because she had an old wreck(comp) Murt said that was very nice of them
and ask who it was and she told him. She just learned how to work it and goes on
chat lines and doesn't know that much but it was good for Dakota. Murt did recognise the name. I'm a little concerned about Dakota and Lois. Is it just me????
She had an "old wreck" Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So do us Monkey's here on SM. 

Oh Wreck, you know we love ya!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: November 11, 2008, 10:41:02 PM »

For what it is worth, I think that Cindy's appearance at the search area qualifies as a "fit" and was very ill-advised.  She ended up making herself look like a drama queen who missed the attention and wanted to do something to get it back.  I do not know her intent, but to go out there, knowing that the cameras would be there, lash out at LP, hang all over Rob, and call a reporter "stupid" for asking her a question is sheer lunacy.  It dishonors Caylee, IMO.

Where was the interview where LP said Cindy said he stole some clothes and some beads?  I missed that

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: November 11, 2008, 10:41:32 PM »

I heard Lois tell Murt about getting the computer, she was just casually talking
about it because she had an old wreck(comp) Murt said that was very nice of them
and ask who it was and she told him. She just learned how to work it and goes on
chat lines and doesn't know that much but it was good for Dakota. Murt did recognise the name. I'm a little concerned about Dakota and Lois. Is it just me????

Well someone is pretty presumptuous.  Did you get your pie?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #568 on: November 11, 2008, 10:41:52 PM »

Dirty! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: November 11, 2008, 10:42:49 PM »

Thanks!  So no chance of getting the SM official color to be pink?   

Not that I know of but I'm sure Klaas will answer.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #570 on: November 11, 2008, 10:43:08 PM »

Thanks so much for the clarification about Lee.  I hope it turns out to be something good.  I'm exhausted today, that's the most exercise I've had in weeks, sadly. I was power shopping  .  I voted YES! to LP poll.  Is he really going to continue searching?  Did he say when he would decide? 

I also had something to say about LP's theory.  I'm pretty sure he said she had Caylee in the trunk, in a trash bag and when she pulled her out, the bag ripped and leaked decomp which is what was found in the trunk.  Now, it was said to have been 2.6 days old (decomp).  SO, is he saying she dumped her after 2.6 days?  That's been bugging me.

[/color]

If my math is right and the estimate of the afternoon on 16th as time of death is correct, then the early morning of the 19th would be the dumping time ? or does the 2.6 days start from the time Caylee was put in the trunk ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: November 11, 2008, 10:43:57 PM »

Good Golly....I go on a little vacay and come home to all CHAOS!!! I'm with Kat...(arkie here)  a ridiculous pisplay by Cindy Anthony, from hunching Rob Dick (no pun intended) to her usual banshee behavior. Should have stayed at home, for the love of Mike. I thought TES checked river with sonar and found nothing, so LP does look alittle Grand-Standy to me. But, a cross there, and now an ingraving? I always thought she spent hours there, playing with Caylee there, just figured since she MENTIONED  JBP, that meant to me she WASN"T there. but ,

Can somebuddy tell me where it says LP stole a bead,per Cindy?   Thanks.   And good to see you guys.
I do not know where it was quoted, I have asked this myself tonight, and the reply I received was that she accused LP of taking the bead as well as some clothing items. 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #572 on: November 11, 2008, 10:45:08 PM »

So basically the search was called off because of lack of food and water. 

I do not mean to be critical but what would have occurred with water and food if 5000 volunteers had showed up as was originally predicted? Were all the supposed places and points of interest actually searched?

Red...to tell you in all honesty....If I and only 2 other Monkeys...(you know who they are).....had been informed that *our* services were needed...in only one week in advance...it would have all been taken care of....but....we weren't....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: November 11, 2008, 10:46:19 PM »

???? pie????

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: November 11, 2008, 10:46:28 PM »

If I had turned up to assist TES in the search effort ... I would have taken personal responsibility as far as my own food and water.

Hey ... my youngest son and wife who are youth leaders at their church ... took ten young people on an all day hike a couple of weeks ago to the summit of Golden Ears Park.  Neither one of them had to worry of whether the kids had food or water in their packpacks ... it was a given.

All the food and water that was provided through the good heart of Monkeys and others should have been a bonus ... not a necessity.

Janet

Janet, I have thought about this as well...my goodness, could people not have packed an ice chest as we do when we go on outings? My son plays competitive baseball and myself and many other parents always bring an ice chest of drinks and sandwiches etc, I would think the locals at least could bring their own food and drinks jmo

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: November 11, 2008, 10:48:56 PM »

Twin girls...oh wow!  Boys are much easier to raise but little girls are so fun to dress.  I loved the Little Me brand for newborns but not sure if they still sell them at Dilliards.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: November 11, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »

Twin girls...oh wow!  Boys are much easier to raise but little girls are so fun to dress.  I loved the Little Me brand for newborns but not sure if they still sell them at Dilliards.
Sexes not known until tomorrow.  I just like the color pink...San said no.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: November 11, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »

???? pie????
nanner pie for you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: November 11, 2008, 10:51:15 PM »

Can somebuddy tell me where it says LP stole a bead,per Cindy?   Thanks.   And good to see you guys.
I do not know where it was quoted, I have asked this myself tonight, and the reply I received was that she accused LP of taking the bead as well as some clothing items. 
::MonkeyDance::Hey, Dolce, so happy for you and the husbum!!! Just what I call Hubbys, I'm not hitched  And thanks for the info. I gues I'm on the same page...well, literally I am

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: November 11, 2008, 10:52:25 PM »

If I had turned up to assist TES in the search effort ... I would have taken personal responsibility as far as my own food and water.

Hey ... my youngest son and wife who are youth leaders at their church ... took ten young people on an all day hike a couple of weeks ago to the summit of Golden Ears Park.  Neither one of them had to worry of whether the kids had food or water in their packpacks ... it was a given.

All the food and water that was provided through the good heart of Monkeys and others should have been a bonus ... not a necessity.

Janet
Janet, I have thought about this as well...my goodness, could people not have packed an ice chest as we do when we go on outings? My son plays competitive baseball and myself and many other parents always bring an ice chest of drinks and sandwiches etc, I would think the locals at least could bring their own food and drinks jmo
I personally would have brought my own cooler, but I am a picky eater.  A good portion of the searchers were out of state though...I wonder if that is why they did not do the sack lunch deal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.