April 26, 2024, 11:41:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389900 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1200 on: November 12, 2008, 02:11:44 PM »

Holy Shit....You Won't believe this..... 

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

WTF? How can Milstead stop anything? With the sheer power of his ugliness??????? Let me at him. I'll be his worst daydream, nightmare and reality.

Does LP know that Milstead was convicted for Battery on a guy from Crimestoppers and that he is a felon for Impersonating a police officer according to that link posted earlier?

He is not a person that should be an advocate for any missing child, IMO!!!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1201 on: November 12, 2008, 02:11:55 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 

LP said Millstead and KFN have been causing trouble at the site...and calling every agency known to man to try to stop any more diving and searching....Des

Can they be arrested? Disturbing the peace? Harrassment? Terroristic threatening? Being crooks and jackasses?

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: November 12, 2008, 02:12:00 PM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her

I hadn't heard that.  They have surrounded themselves with questionable people so it doesn't surprise me.

You've got to be kidding? Cindy sure seems to attract thieves.
Poor Leonard accused of having his Female BH stealing beads and clothes.
She accused Tim of stealing $$....that would NEVER happen!
But yet her daughter, the real thief is not being discussed by her.

The irony is puzzling to say the least.

For those new to this confusing language:

In Anthony-speak--black is white and white is black.

This is your brain on thugs.  Any questions???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1203 on: November 12, 2008, 02:12:34 PM »

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

Did anyone SEE this moron taking that stuff?  Can't someone press charges?  The media needs to get this guy's profile (Milstead) out there so people won't contribute to them!  Wait a minute - who is Dennis Miller?  How can anyone stop a search for Caylee?   

My bad....should have said Milstead NOT Miller....I requested Klaas to fix my boo boo...sorry...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1204 on: November 12, 2008, 02:13:01 PM »

So Nejame says that the A's fired Garrison.  Garrison says he quit because of the A's behavior.  And Cindy is accusing another person of stealing from her.  This lady is bat**** crazy!

Lisa
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: November 12, 2008, 02:13:37 PM »

Hello Monkeys.....just wanted to stop in and say that the Lee rumor, was just that a rumor.......I spoke to my friend today and he said...Iwish it were true but No....I spoke with him awhile and then came here just to let everyone know...ok,

Hi HH

I'm so glad you're here.  Thank you for letting us know about this.  It's been on my mind off and on since I heard about it yesterday.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: November 12, 2008, 02:14:04 PM »

Casey's favorite song was about "my loved one is in the water".

I copied the above from someone's post that said this was according to LP.  Sorry can't give you a link, don't remember which poster & this is just in case nobody answered the queary, but I copied it in the last 24 hours, that's all I know.
EmMomma
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1207 on: November 12, 2008, 02:14:04 PM »

Wow...my chit list is growing...and growing...and growing.  More people who karma will have to take care of...

~~Lost is not alone~~
I GoodSearch for TES...so can you!
Check out www.goodsearch.com for more info.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: November 12, 2008, 02:14:05 PM »

WTF? How can Milstead stop anything? With the sheer power of his ugliness??????? Let me at him. I'll be his worst daydream, nightmare and reality.

Does LP know that Milstead was convicted for Battery on a guy from Crimestoppers and that he is a felon for Impersonating a police officer according to that link posted earlier?

I wonder if he was using his little LE impersonation during his investigation of missing people? Or was that before Kidfinders? And are these people from Kidfinders the ones who have been "watching" the people who "took" Caylee all this time?

He needs a country style ass kickin. Let me go get my boots.

I remember you, Caylee.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1209 on: November 12, 2008, 02:15:06 PM »

Millstead is not pulling the strings in this, I think we all know who it is, ever since
last Friday he has pulled the strings. What bugs me, is Tim that is the nicest person
in the world and compassionate some how has been effected by it. Well i hope that
LP fights back, and unless the Millsteads record is  brought out in the open then he
won't be stopped. I am so pi$$ed of right now and I've got to go to work now. Janet
your excellant at this, Read those tex messages from Anne and Amy I can't remember which. the ones that were sent to get everyone over to the Anthony's
at the very beginning. Thank-you
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1210 on: November 12, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: November 12, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »

What a schmuck Milstead is! The TV stations need to be informed exactly how this
supposed "children's advocate" behaves!  Poor Leonard, he doesn't deserve this.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1212 on: November 12, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 

LP said Millstead and KFN have been causing trouble at the site...and calling every agency known to man to try to stop any more diving and searching....Des

At first I thought Casey did something to Caylee and no one knew, including her family.  Then I thought maybe her family (at least one or more) knew what she did and were trying to cover for her. 

Now with how the Anthonys are acting, trying to stop the diving and searching... hmmm..  am truly beginning to wonder if 'someone' else in the family had much to do with Caylee's death and/or disposal of the body, and IF she is found, this person or persons will be found out. 

With as much as Cindy doth protest so much at this point, seems there just HAS to be a good reason why.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: November 12, 2008, 02:17:50 PM »

Breaking News: LP and Murt Heading To Moss Park. Possible New Development

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. LP called Murt who was headed to Tampa and delayed that until tomorrow if I understood him right on his cell.

Hi, Tricia here breaking into Windy's thread

Just got off the phone with Windchime and she told me that LP called Murt (who was headed to Tampa) and told him to "meet him at Moss Park."

We don't know anything more than that. This could be a big new development or it could be nothing. We will wait and see.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74893

Hi Recovering-Lurker!

Hope you are well on your way to recovery!  Welcome!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1214 on: November 12, 2008, 02:18:02 PM »

Des -- was Garrison mean to you? If so, we will tell Rob on him. After all Rob is the president of his fan club.

Actually Larry was very nice to me...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: November 12, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys.....just wanted to stop in and say that the Lee rumor, was just that a rumor.......I spoke to my friend today and he said...Iwish it were true but No....I spoke with him awhile and then came here just to let everyone know...ok,

Hi HH

I'm so glad you're here.  Thank you for letting us know about this.  It's been on my mind off and on since I heard about it yesterday.

PJ flower
hello  PJ...I also answered you yesterday but think you were already gone....hope you are good....Too bad it wasnt true about Lee........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: November 12, 2008, 02:18:55 PM »

No, and what right does he have to steal flowers OTHER people bought and paid for????? 

This REALLY pisses me off. 

-------
(I know I'm way behind.. took my kiddo to therapy and now I gotta pick my daughter up from school. I'm REALLY gonna be behind now  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1217 on: November 12, 2008, 02:18:55 PM »

If Caylee is found within those areas can Dennis be charged with "Conspiracy After the Fact"? 
Why the heck is he inserting himself where it does not belong?? 
LE needs to be called in IMO.  His threatening and shoving of people on Monday was uncalled for and could be considered assult given that George got handsy with protestors at one point as well a few months ago.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: November 12, 2008, 02:19:01 PM »

Millstead is not pulling the strings in this, I think we all know who it is, ever since
last Friday he has pulled the strings. What bugs me, is Tim that is the nicest person
in the world and compassionate some how has been effected by it.
Well i hope that
LP fights back, and unless the Millsteads record is  brought out in the open then he
won't be stopped.
I am so pi$$ed of right now and I've got to go to work now. Janet
your excellant at this, Read those tex messages from Anne and Amy I can't remember which. the ones that were sent to get everyone over to the Anthony's
at the very beginning. Thank-you

Could you please clarify?  I'm confused.  Is it Milstead or Tim that you are saying is pulling strings?  Or neither?   Or both?  TIA

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: November 12, 2008, 02:19:39 PM »

Casey's favorite song was about "my loved one is in the water".

I copied the above from someone's post that said this was according to LP.  Sorry can't give you a link, don't remember which poster & this is just in case nobody answered the queary, but I copied it in the last 24 hours, that's all I know.

ok, this is going to drive me nuts. I'm trying to find it. If I had a real line from the song I could dangnabit.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.