April 27, 2024, 05:26:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389936 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: November 12, 2008, 05:08:29 PM »

Here is something I found on another forum. I hope it is ok to post here.

Sherry C., on November 9th, 2008 at 11:34 am Said:

Mark Nejame and Tes are both with the New Hope Foundation. It isn’t odd at all that they are working together. It was the New Hope Foundation that recommended NeJame for the Anthonys. It is also how they found out about TES. Kidfinders came shortly after when CA was upset about Tim looking for a dead Caylee. Tes was actually looking for both scenarios.

Kat ... I have been on school/church/work committees with others who I am not one with in regards to every issue.  Compromises is where it is at!

However ... I do have a choice who I would place in a key position within my own organization ... if I had one.

An attorney ... who represented those who undermine me personally as well as undermine the goals of my organization ... would not have a chance of being afforded a "core" position.

Tim Miller may have to work with Nejame to some capacity in the "New Hope Foundation" but ... it was Tim's "choice" to afford Nejames a "core" position in the TES organization in regards to the search efforts of this past weekend.  It was Tim's choice to stand beside Nejames this morning in a press interview and ... undermine the efforts of Leonard Padilla ... Leonard Padilla ... who I question his motives but ... who I recognize has always publicly upheld Tim Miller and the TES search effort.

I am so upset.  I do not understand.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: ... Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

LEONARD PADILLA - NOVEMBER 5, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Defense Memo Says Caylee`s Death Maybe Accidental
Aired November 5, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, you know, the other day somebody was saying, what makes you think -- I says if we have to drain every pond and gut every gator, we`re going to find little Caylee.

We`ve got the people, we`ve got the manpower and we`ve got the area and we`ve got the best, Tim Miller. Tim Miller, directing this search is the best there is.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/05/ng.01.html

Janet, I have a problem with NeJames being buddy buddy with TES too.

I did re-look at that pdf file though, and it listed Tim, The Core Team of TES (which would be Mandy and all the other TES members they flew in in) and Mark Nejames. All in bold.
It didn't say Nejames was part of the core team.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: November 12, 2008, 05:09:21 PM »

::MonkeyWaa::So is it suspended or is it still on????????? I am so freaking confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: November 12, 2008, 05:09:21 PM »

I wonder if Andy and Chris Stutz were ever interviewed?  We haven't heard much about them.

Lisa

Christopher Stutz was interviewed by Detective Yuri Melich 6/30/08 @ 9:11 AM.  Don't have anything on Andy, just in case no answer was posted yet, am behind.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1503 on: November 12, 2008, 05:09:50 PM »

While I was at the search on Saturday, I had the chance to talk to Murt for a while!  He is such a nice man!!!  It is shame that people have to be so dishonest and cruel!!
Damsel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1504 on: November 12, 2008, 05:10:37 PM »

Hey......since all the flowers and  things had been taken from the site of the vigil (which by the way has now been comfirmed that it was KF that removed them) Some people have returned to Blanchard Park and put smell reeves of flower and things IN the water as their own memorial, for these to be removed someone will have to get wet....I hope  they all have their swimsuits ready....lol...........

Can I have a link so I can post this on my blog please??? Smile And I also need the link to the video of the KF head being foul mouthed with the Camera man from channel 6 and Cindy all over Rob. I sure would appreciate it and it's nice to be here. Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: November 12, 2008, 05:10:49 PM »

"Read the e-mail correspondence between Cindy Anthony and an official at NBC regarding payment to then-family spokesperson Larry Garrison."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-nbc-corresondence-document-11120,0,3427699.htmlpage

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43320709.pdf

Thanks Recovering-Lurker

It should be an interesting read but ... it will have to wait until later.

Gotta go.

Janet
2:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1506 on: November 12, 2008, 05:11:03 PM »

Klaas - you have mail!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: November 12, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »

Here is something I found on another forum. I hope it is ok to post here.

Sherry C., on November 9th, 2008 at 11:34 am Said:

Mark Nejame and Tes are both with the New Hope Foundation. It isn’t odd at all that they are working together. It was the New Hope Foundation that recommended NeJame for the Anthonys. It is also how they found out about TES. Kidfinders came shortly after when CA was upset about Tim looking for a dead Caylee. Tes was actually looking for both scenarios.

Kat ... I have been on school/church/work committees with others who I am not one with in regards to every issue.  Compromises is where it is at!

However ... I do have a choice who I would place in a key position within my own organization ... if I had one.

An attorney ... who represented those who undermine me personally as well as undermine the goals of my organization ... would not have a chance of being afforded a "core" position.

Tim Miller may have to work with Nejame to some capacity in the "New Hope Foundation" but ... it was Tim's "choice" to afford Nejames a "core" position in the TES organization in regards to the search efforts of this past weekend.  It was Tim's choice to stand beside Nejames this morning in a press interview and ... undermine the efforts of Leonard Padilla ... Leonard Padilla ... who I question his motives but ... who I recognize has always publicly upheld Tim Miller and the TES search effort.

I am so upset.  I do not understand.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: ... Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

LEONARD PADILLA - NOVEMBER 5, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Defense Memo Says Caylee`s Death Maybe Accidental
Aired November 5, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, you know, the other day somebody was saying, what makes you think -- I says if we have to drain every pond and gut every gator, we`re going to find little Caylee.

We`ve got the people, we`ve got the manpower and we`ve got the area and we`ve got the best, Tim Miller. Tim Miller, directing this search is the best there is.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/05/ng.01.html

Janet, I have a problem with NeJames being buddy buddy with TES too.

I did re-look at that pdf file though, and it listed Tim, The Core Team of TES (which would be Mandy and all the other TES members they flew in in) and Mark Nejames. All in bold.
It didn't say Nejames was part of the core team.

Brandi ... who was important enough to mention by name.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: November 12, 2008, 05:12:48 PM »

I have the momma sleuths of all Headaches but it will be woth it in the end hear me wooly worm eyebrows
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: November 12, 2008, 05:13:45 PM »

ok, I am sorry, but I REALLY have a problem with Tim working so closely with Nejame....

I have always loved Tim..remember the poem I wrote when this all first began????

But this...this strikes a nerve..and something tells me that somethin' in the milk aint clean.......

"God dont like ugly"
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: November 12, 2008, 05:14:29 PM »

Hey......since all the flowers and  things had been taken from the site of the vigil (which by the way has now been comfirmed that it was KF that removed them) Some people have returned to Blanchard Park and put smell reeves of flower and things IN the water as their own memorial, for these to be removed someone will have to get wet....I hope  they all have their swimsuits ready....lol...........
That's good news that people came back and made a memorial in the water. Gosh, I hope that Milstead character doesn't put on trunks, and go picking things out of the water, I'm not ready for that.
Neither the trunks nor the speedos, fully clothed is disgusting enough!!!   
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1511 on: November 12, 2008, 05:17:32 PM »

Of all times for my girl Jackie to be tied up in a @*!!@@@airplace for a gazillion  hours
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: November 12, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »

Janet,

I just posted the image of the poster you all were discussing to help others know what you were talking about.

Don't force me to have an opinion. Well, ok. I have an opinion. I think it is fishy.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: November 12, 2008, 05:20:17 PM »

ok, I am sorry, but I REALLY have a problem with Tim working so closely with Nejame....

I have always loved Tim..remember the poem I wrote when this all first began????

But this...this strikes a nerve..and something tells me that somethin' in the milk aint clean.......
i agree with u 100%.
I cant believe that Tim would associate himself with anyone on that side. Im still pretty shocked that tim would say anything negative about LP and if thats true, i am a little disappointed in him. LP always has glowing things to say about tim. Tim couldnt even find it in his heart to say anything negative about cindy after all of the bs she spewed about him so im really wondering why he would talk negatively about LP??
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1514 on: November 12, 2008, 05:20:18 PM »

Thank-you Des, that is great news, I wonder how the Anthony's will take this news.

Up the butt.....I hope.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1515 on: November 12, 2008, 05:20:42 PM »

Can someone please point me in the direction where LP says there is a Tori Amos song that Casey likes? I have only heard him say, "Casey's favorite song" & am wondering where I missed him mentioning Tori Amos as the artist. TIA.
Please?
On a side note, I wonder if Casey caught  glimpse of Cindy rubbing up on Rob? I bet she was major jealous!

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: November 12, 2008, 05:21:28 PM »

EQUUSEARCH LEAVES TOWN AMID FRUSTRATION

The man who spent thousand of dollars to look for Caylee's body was so fed up with the Anthony family he packed up and left town Tuesday.

Tim Miller runs EquuSearch. The group searches for missing people all over the country. He organized several expensive search parties for Caylee's body over the weekend, but called them all off Monday.

Miller told Eyewitness News he's never had a case like this where the family offers only criticism instead of actually helping in the search.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17965652/detail.html

This article makes it sound like Tim left b/c of the Anthony's .... OK .. now HOW MANY discrepancies has this been?

Tim left because of:
The Anthonys ...
LP ....
No food and water ...
Not enough searchers ...
He doesn't believe the body will be found ...
He spent too much money and other families need his help ...

Yet he is made a statement with NeJame this morning bashing LP?

What the heck is going on?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1517 on: November 12, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »

Des if I had an extra finger I would take a pic and email you how many phones I have hanging off me right now
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1518 on: November 12, 2008, 05:22:04 PM »

Thank-you Des, that is great news, I wonder how the Anthony's will take this news.

Up the butt.....I hope.....Des

HA FRIGGIN HA!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1519 on: November 12, 2008, 05:22:18 PM »

Des, can you believe 452 people over at WS voted YES! DIVE!!     only about 10% say no. 

Good for them!!!....Thanks Sweet Pea....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.