March 28, 2024, 02:15:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320285 times)
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2008, 02:54:10 AM »

Mariah!  Very powerful song.  That's a really good one.  Thank you, artist'
Your pictures help some of us here, it's hard to think about how serious this matter is.  It's shocked me, alot of it, & all of them.  lol
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2008, 03:02:16 AM »

Mariah!  Very powerful song.  That's a really good one.  Thank you, artist'
Your pictures help some of us here, it's hard to think about how serious this matter is.  It's shocked me, alot of it, & all of them.  lol

Please, you humble me... I do understand how this case has touched so many~good and bad. This island where I live is too beutiful to not photograph on a regular basis, and I personlly find hope, peace, faith and a sense of calmness in my photos and i hope that if it touches just one person, well then it makes my day more fulfilled and joyful...I feel so blessed that i have a need to share my blessings with everone. Thanks again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2008, 03:09:46 AM »

You are more than welcome.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2008, 03:24:54 AM »

This is one of my all time favorites~ i could alter it to fit Caylee's story very easily.......

Two months is too little.
They let him go.
They had no sudden healing.
To think that providence would
Take a child from his mother while she prays
Is appalling.

Who told us we'd be rescued?
What has changed and why should we be saved from nightmares?
We're asking why this happens
To us who have died to live?
It's unfair.

Chorus:
This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And you survive.
This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell we'd be held.

This hand is bitterness.
We want to taste it, let the hatred numb our sorrow.
The wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

(Chorus)
And you survive.

Bridge:
If hope is born of suffering.
If this is only the beginning.
Can we not wait for one hour watching for our Savior?

(Chorus)
And you survive.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2008, 04:53:12 AM »

I took some "artistic" liberties for Caylee's song. For those who have never heard this song, it is Natalie Grant's held~and I personally think one of the most beautiful, touching songs I've ever heard.

[
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2008, 06:10:08 AM »

Ya know, this whole thing is starting to make people second guess my sanity. Okay, so I am at work on my break in front of the computer reading Scared Monkeys..........Someone walks by and asks what I am doing....I tell her...reading Scared Monkeys talking about maggot milkshakes. Next day, same person walks by and asks the same thing, I reply....I am riding with 1000 people in Murt's van around Orlando, there was a cross on a tree and there are divers in the lake. Someone asks me a question, I say...wait a minute there might be breaking news!!! 
They are beginning to wonder about my sanity!!! But I will be with you all until Caylee is found.
starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2008, 06:33:34 AM »

Last Edited: Wednesday, 12 Nov 2008, 11:45 PM EST 
Created: Wednesday, 12 Nov 2008, 11:45 PM EST 

Leonard Padilla 

Related Content

By Melissa DiPane
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Equusearch pulled out of central Florida Wednesday night.

Founder Tim Miller said bounty hunter Leonard Padilla overshadowed this last attempt to find Caylee, call it a circus.

Miller admitted that the promises bounty hunter Padilla made helped this most recent push to find Caylee Anthony.

“I was getting a lot of play on Nancy Grace,” said Padilla. “I would help him raise $25, $35,000 and see if I could get him 500 people down here.”

Miller however had different take.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: --Search team founder and bounty hunter spar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“We put this search together not one person came that,” Miller said. “Not one dime given up. To add insult injury he was standing around the command center, signing autographs getting his picture taken which was taking the focus off what our search effort was.”

Miller said the donations Padilla said were to help fund the search never came.

He wonders just what Leonard Padilla is up to.

On Padilla's website, www.wantedfugitives.com <http://www.wantedfugitives.com>, viewers are able to log into discussion forums about the Caylee Anthony case. First you have to pay an annual fee of $9.95.

The page reads the charge is for site upkeep but the site also has a place where you can donate to Equusearch. 

Miller said however that he's never received a dime.

Padilla said he can explain. He says the website is managed by Rob Dick, one of his associates. Padilla said he told Miller he would donate the membership fees from the site.

Dick told said he is appalled with how the Equusearch team handled itself by leaving the search before Caylee was found.

Dick says he will be refunding all donations made through his website. 
Related Content
Email This Story 

WOW.  I'm truly flabbergasted at TM taking whatever beef he has with LP public.  I still love TM and have donated periodically since NH and will continue to keep TES as a favorite cause, but this is not helping the image of TES nor getting donations.  I wonder what CA and GA said to TM that has made him say things like this?  Ya think they slipped him some KC Kool-aid?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2008, 06:54:25 AM »

Leonard Padilla 

Related Content

By Melissa DiPane
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Equusearch pulled out of central Florida Wednesday night.

Founder Tim Miller said bounty hunter Leonard Padilla overshadowed this last attempt to find Caylee, call it a circus.

Miller admitted that the promises bounty hunter Padilla made helped this most recent push to find Caylee Anthony.

“I was getting a lot of play on Nancy Grace,” said Padilla. “I would help him raise $25, $35,000 and see if I could get him 500 people down here.”

“We put this search together not one person came that,” Miller said. “Not one dime given up. To add insult injury he was standing around the command center, signing autographs getting his picture taken which was taking the focus off what our search effort was.”

On Padilla's website, www.wantedfugitives.com <http://www.wantedfugitives.com>, viewers are able to log into discussion forums about the Caylee Anthony case. First you have to pay an annual fee of $9.95.

The page reads the charge is for site upkeep but the site also has a place where you can donate to Equusearch. 

Padilla said he can explain. He says the website is managed by Rob Dick, one of his associates. Padilla said he told Miller he would donate the membership fees from the site.

Dick told said he is appalled with how the Equusearch team handled itself by leaving the search before Caylee was found.

Related Content
Email This Story 

WOW.  I'm truly flabbergasted at TM taking whatever beef he has with LP public.  I still love TM and have donated periodically since NH and will continue to keep TES as a favorite cause, but this is not helping the image of TES nor getting donations.  I wonder what CA and GA said to TM that has made him say things like this?  Ya think they slipped him some KC Kool-aid?

I have no idea either, I'm sorry, it's just hard to believe it's even him talking. First this thing with Nejame and now LP, I don't know what to think. So I guess I'm just going to push this aside to being human (if it's true at all) and his frustration of not finding Caylee. I've put events on before, usually only 1 or 2 day stuff, and I know how incredibly tired I was, how frustrated and pissy by the end. So I can imagine just a fraction of what he was going through. LP is a good man for not firing back. They should let it drop and move forward with what each has to offer. Tim will ALWAYS be a good man in my book. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2008, 07:24:52 AM »

Murt will be ready to roll soon. No video yet, he's getting ready still. But the chat is moving.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2008, 07:29:57 AM »

At least Wesh is covering Padilla's dive
http://www.wesh.com/news/17970481/detail.html

Divers Prepare To Search River For Caylee
Padilla Organizes Search At Blanchard Park

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A dive team will scour the waters of the Little Econlockhatchee River around Blanchard Park on Thursday for any sign of Caylee Anthony.

The search was organized by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who is ready to send nearly 40 divers back into the water to search for the missing toddler.

Two divers searched the same area on Monday, but they came up empty-handed.

Padilla joined dozens of people on Tuesday for a prayer vigil in honor of Caylee.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2008, 07:32:08 AM »

Leonard Padilla 

Related Content

By Melissa DiPane
FOX 35 NEWS

Related Content
Email This Story 

I have no idea either, I'm sorry, it's just hard to believe it's even him talking. First this thing with Nejame and now LP, I don't know what to think. So I guess I'm just going to push this aside to being human (if it's true at all) and his frustration of not finding Caylee. I've put events on before, usually only 1 or 2 day stuff, and I know how incredibly tired I was, how frustrated and pissy by the end. So I can imagine just a fraction of what he was going through. LP is a good man for not firing back. They should let it drop and move forward with what each has to offer. Tim will ALWAYS be a good man in my book. 

Unfortunately over on the Fox Orlando blog Rob D. is doing it for him........sad, they even raised $270.00 in donations thru their pay site and now they are sending the $ back, my question is why were they holding onto it in the first place?? I see them as 2 very different personalities that just clashed and have no ill will to either, but someone needs to clamp down Rob and his 6 paragraph "diss" against TES and Tim. JMO

[
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2008, 07:47:54 AM »

Yesterday afternoon I posted about things being screwed since last friday I
meant Nejames. I had a rotten feeling when it came out that the pow-wow was
being held at his restuarant. Also tim did not look like his usual self. On Saturday
when I heard that Nej. was in the command trailer that made me feel more hinky
I do not like this man. To me he seems underhanded. If I'm wrong I'm sorry.
   Since that time things have gone from bad to worse. To hear Tim run down LP
is not in his nature or was not before Nj came on the seen. Maybe LP did not say
anything, he took the high road. But I'm sure his office has done a investgation
on their own. LP is a compassionate man and cares that a baby is missing, other
people have lost sight of that."O" LP also has a temper. He is fighting back, WTG
LP. Give this baby Caylee the justice she deserves.
   To all the SM's you are be commended for all the hard work you do. You are a
bunch of caring people that are not going stop until you get to the bottom of
this. All the money grubbing people that don't care that there is a beautiful little
girl out there and all they  care about is money. And Murt. who hasn't got a mean
bone in his body, look what they did to him. I think LP went to him to help because he knows a honest man when he sees one. Ilove all the people out
there that have tried to help. When they read that poem at the service on Tues.
I was crying and I bet you were also. Thank-you all so very much.
   Oh, the tex message I was talking about said something about someone being
out of town and not to mention his name. Maybe not in those words, but thats
what I took it to mean. Well I've taken up enough of you time.

Love you all

mary
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2008, 07:49:09 AM »

Murt will be ready to roll soon. No video yet, he's getting ready still. But the chat is moving.

Good Morning Monkey's !

Let's pray that this is the big day.. 

Hope Murt's got the good tunes on this morning..and Mytime makes it there to keep us up to date.

Any other Florida Monkey's going to the search ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2008, 07:53:12 AM »

Unfortunately over on the Fox Orlando blog Rob D. is doing it for him........sad, they even raised $270.00 in donations thru their pay site and now they are sending the $ back, my question is why were they holding onto it in the first place?? I see them as 2 very different personalities that just clashed and have no ill will to either, but someone needs to clamp down Rob and his 6 paragraph "diss" against TES and Tim. JMO

Good Morning Islandmonkey..

Lovely pictures as always.

I never go to Fox Blog..always seems to freeze up my puter 

Blimey...you get less sleep than I do 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2008, 07:55:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Hope this is the day we find Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2008, 07:57:49 AM »

Good Morning Islandmonkey..

Lovely pictures as always.

I never go to Fox Blog..always seems to freeze up my puter 

Blimey...you get less sleep than I do 

Hey Sea Searcher.  What part of England?  I am from Great Yarmouth Norfolk.

MORNING ALL MONKEY'S!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2008, 07:58:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's !

Let's pray that this is the big day.. 

Hope Murt's got the good tunes on this morning..and Mytime makes it there to keep us up to date.

Any other Florida Monkey's going to the search ?

He sounds better today.  I feel so bad for him that he has lost money due to the hackers.  He is going to find out if the A's gave their blessing for the hacking.  He should find out after filing a complaint. 

LIsa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2008, 08:06:24 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEY'S!!

Mornin Lisa...Beckenham (sp) originally but Family all moved up to Derby so that
is what I remember most 

Been in US since a child but the English blood runs deep 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2008, 08:08:36 AM »

Murt's Magic Bus is Rolling 

That Florida sky is just amazing ! 

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:33 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEY'S!!

Mornin Lisa...Beckenham (sp) originally but Family all moved up to Derby so that
is what I remember most 

Been in US since a child but the English blood runs deep 

Yes it does!!!  I have been here 14 yrs in Louisianan I have been home sick here lately have not been home in a few years.  I went to Derby on Holiday it is so pretty there.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.