March 29, 2024, 01:43:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320353 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1220 on: November 13, 2008, 04:47:04 PM »

Murt just said a shamrock medallion!  That was what Cindy said was missing from Casey's car, right?

LIsa

or a dog tag??
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: November 13, 2008, 04:48:39 PM »

How can LE say no bones when Murt just describe the bones he saw?  He said one was large.

Lisa

I thought that was wierd too.

!~*Mar*~!

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: November 13, 2008, 04:48:56 PM »

Klass,

Murt mentioned they found a shamrock medallion (other times he said charm).  I know I've seen a picture of Casey with a cheap necklace like that.  Why I call it a "cheap" necklace is because it reminded me of those kind of necklaces you can get at a country fair. 

We had bunches of these as children...and they're popular again at school carnivals because they are so cheap and can be "engraved."

You're better than I am in finding stuff.  Could you post that picture please?  I'll look, too, but I'm not sure I'll know how to post it when I find it!

Murt also mentioned a Gumby.  They are green and posable.   TIA

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1223 on: November 13, 2008, 04:50:36 PM »

Klass,

Murt mentioned they found a shamrock medallion (other times he said charm).  I know I've seen a picture of Casey with a cheap necklace like that.  Why I call it a "cheap" necklace is because it reminded me of those kind of necklaces you can get at a country fair. 

We had bunches of these as children...and they're popular again at school carnivals because they are so cheap and can be "engraved."

You're better than I am in finding stuff.  Could you post that picture please?  I'll look, too, but I'm not sure I'll know how to post it when I find it!

Murt also mentioned a Gumby.  They are green and posable.   TIA

And he mentioned a Ninja turtle toy with a diaper.

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: November 13, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html

Detectives Say Bones Insignificant To Caylee Case
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 4:08 pm EST November 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators say bones found Thursday by dive teams searching for the body of Caylee Anthony have nothing to do with the case of the missing girl.

"There is nothing here at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office (watch full statement).

Early Thursday afternoon, the dive team confirmed to Eyewitness News it had located several children's toys inside a plastic bag in the Little Econ River, including a plastic shamrock toy. The divers also claimed to have found three or four bones, but didn't identify whether or not they were human bones.

FBI agents and sheriff's office detectives arrived on the scene Thursday afternoon and sifted through the remains (images | video). Earlier, an FBI spokesperson had said the agency was "very skeptical" that the find would be related to the Caylee Anthony case.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who organized the dive search, said the bag appeared to have been weighted down by bricks. After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

Nieves then commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," he said.

Cindy and George Anthony, Caylee's grandparents, remain steadfast in their belief that Caylee is alive.

"Stuff could've been planted," said George Anthony.

Cindy added that she thought all of Caylee’s toys had been accounted for.

"I've got a tip from Coral Springs, Florida that Caylee's alive," said Cindy Anthony. "I haven't hard anything from the authorities and when they come tell us something we'll deal with that."

Coral Springs police said they did not believe that tip was valid.

Padilla organized the new search in the Little Econ River (see map) because of a cross that was discovered on a nearby tree. Searchers have said they do not expect to find the child alive.

The group of highly-trained divers headed into the Little Econ River in Blanchard Park just after 9:00am Thursday (see images).

"Here's a dive team, they've got plenty, they're all experienced, ex-law enforcement, military," Padilla said.

The divers are part of Orlando-based Blackwater Divers. Everyone is volunteering their time. The group expects to have more than 30 divers search a 1-mile stretch of the river.

"This is an example of what they can find, down to little pieces of teeth, bone fragments, things like that," said Todd Bosinski, of Blackwater Divers.

The group used underwater communications and dragging large nets to scrape the river's bottom. But searching dark waters was just one challenge. The divers also dealt with several alligators.

"I've been certified for 26 years and it's the worst conditions I've ever dived in," diver Spyder Dalton said.

The divers planned on searching all day Thursday and, if they didn't get every part of their search area cleared, they planned on being back out Friday morning.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: November 13, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »

well how would they know?
Casey certainly didn't tell em... ?

I don't know for sure that they DO indeed know .... All I know is  ... they have not officially looked for this child ... from the get go ... no Amber Alert(didn't meet the criteria) ... no composite sketch (didn't believe there was a nanny) ... no LE ground search (waited for Tim to come in and do it) .... nothing launched by LE ...

I'm sure they have a ton of evidence that we are unaware of ... or they would not have gotten the GJ indictment as quick as they did ...

IMO for the LAW to allow the tracks of a murderer to be covered behind the facade of an attorney disgusts me!   Casey needs the snot beat out of her till she tells ... IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: November 13, 2008, 04:51:05 PM »

Is it just me, or does the A's attorney seem to be carrying quite a bit of weight where this investigation is concerned? 

I believe he inserted himself in the TES wkend search (and threw a monkey wrench [sorry!] in the whole deal), and now, LE is possibly going to defer to his request that LP take a polygraph ............??  What's up w/ that?   
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: November 13, 2008, 04:51:33 PM »

Did anyone else notice that CA looks terrible? She has lost weight, and looks so warn out... not siding with her....just saying you can see the toll it is all taking on her.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: November 13, 2008, 04:52:24 PM »

Did anyone else notice that CA looks terrible? She has lost weight, and looks so warn out... not siding with her....just saying you can see the toll it is all taking on her.

Lying so much might have that effect on a person.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: November 13, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »

How can LE say no bones when Murt just describe the bones he saw?  He said one was large.

Lisa

something FISHY in Orlando!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: November 13, 2008, 04:53:51 PM »

Oldfart - you want to be at this site:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Yeah  he was at the right site cause I got the same thing on murts site.....nerdettes name was right next to murts name....except I just x'd nerdette out and got the chat, probably along with a virus!  

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: November 13, 2008, 04:53:56 PM »

Just throwing this out there :
What was Red's FP post about the word "TRUST" alluding to????????

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: November 13, 2008, 04:55:06 PM »

Could it be possible that the media found out by Murt broadcasting it on his camera? B/c I mean I am sure they know about Murt streaming the search live.

!~*Mar*~!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: November 13, 2008, 04:55:13 PM »

After the news conf. I am in shock. This search as well as the last was all over the news, I got the impression that we're supposed to believe LE was unaware of it. No way.

Whatever LP's motive for taking the lead on this is admirable in my eyes. There is no glory unless her remains are found, most people would have closed shop after the weekend fiasco, yet he ponied up for more critical analysis from anybody and everybody.

If LE knows for certain Caylee is unrecoverable, then say so. But to hear of grown men crying when they thought they had finally found a child makes me feel that their hearts are in the right place and I would be begging them to help me find my child or grandchild.

For good measure, I despise the whole evil A family, I despise the red herring , the new Caylee sighting. Duh, what moron could possibly think she'd be happily having teats at the fast food joint while half of Orlando is at the river looking for her .
j
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1234 on: November 13, 2008, 04:55:14 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1235 on: November 13, 2008, 04:55:18 PM »

Lisa

something FISHY in Orlando!! 

I just don't understand what is going on!

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: November 13, 2008, 04:55:32 PM »

Lisa

He said they were taken, but LE said they took nothing.  Strange.

Channel 6 said LE took the bones as well.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: November 13, 2008, 04:55:33 PM »

Sounds to me like the Anthony attorneys have asked for LP to take a lie detector.

The last info regarding the issue that I am aware of ... Cindy, George and Lee Anthony have refused to take a polygraph.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
10 More Charges Filed Against Missing Florida Toddler`s Mom
Aired September 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, Casey was spending a lot of time in her room. When Jose Baez, her attorney, would come over, he`d make sure that she wasn`t around the other people in the house. She was solitary in her room. And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/11/ng.01.html

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1238 on: November 13, 2008, 04:57:34 PM »

This makes no sense. If the bones were dog bones, perhaps the toys were dog toys, shamrock maybe a dog tag, but if there was a Gumby in that bag, there is no way a dog would have that as a toy. And also if there was a shoe found that has nothing to do with a dog either. This is all just plain nuts.
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: November 13, 2008, 04:58:19 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.