April 23, 2024, 08:21:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322928 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1300 on: November 13, 2008, 05:25:27 PM »

I'm now wondering if Chuck was a Kid Finder spy?

Lisa
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1301 on: November 13, 2008, 05:25:32 PM »

Yes, i've been wondering about CHUCK myself.

Mytime - didn't you search with Chuck/Colt when you were there?

Maybe the guy in the cowboy hat today was Chuck.

Well, weirder things have happened in this case!

J/K of course.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: November 13, 2008, 05:25:46 PM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/orl-caylee-anthony-search-found-bones-111308,0,4791220.story

ORLANDO - The lead investigator in the case of missing Caylee Marie said reports of bones at Jay Blanchard Park is "not a crime scene."

Sgt. John Allen of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said "this is Leonard [Padilla's] operation." He would not answer any questions dealing with the findings discovered by Padilla's dive team.

Diver Todd Bosinski, who is part of bounty hunter Padilla's dive team, showed a reporter some of the items found during the search in the Little Econ River, which included a plastic bag with beads and other trinkets. "I never said it was evidence,'' Bosinski said.

He did not show the alleged bones, adding that the divers were not sure if they even found bones.

A sheriff's official described what was discovered today as "found property."

"There's nothing to indicate it has anything to do with this case,'' sheriff's spokesman Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Sheriff's officials said they are upset at how Padilla handled the discovery, which drew large numbers of people around the search area.

"Law-enforcement should have been the first to be called and not the media," sheriff's office spokesman Capt. Angelo Nieves said. "At this point, we do not have credible information that would lead us to bring law-enforcement divers to this location."

The bounty hunter was asked to take a lie detector test and he agreed. Padilla was seen getting into a sheriff's cruiser with a deputy. Some of the people who gathered to watch the events cheered the bounty hunter. "Go, Leonard," one said.

Padilla spent more than 20 minutes in a sheriff's car with a deputy. When he emerged, he said he had given a written statement about the day's events and that he didn't think the sheriff's office had any hard feelings about what happened.

A press release from the sheriff's office states that investigators remain "focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony" and they will continue to "follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable" in their ongoing investigation.

Caylee Marie's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, said they have no plans to go to the park.

"Until we hear from the authorities, it is what it is...just a bag of bones," Cindy Anthony said on a televised interview.

George Anthony said there is "no concrete evidence to say what is over there."

"We believe our granddaughter is still alive and we'll bring her home," George Anthony said. "Everything else is a distraction."

Cindy Anthony downplayed today's discovery, telling reporters that she had just received a tip that her granddaughter was spotted at a McDonald's in Coral Springs in South Florida.

Divers are continuing their search for more clues that could lead to finding Caylee Marie, who has been missing since June.

Rob Dick, who is coordinating the search along with bounty hunter Padilla, said it's unclear if the bones come from an animal or human. The bones were found in the same location where dozens gathered for a prayer vigil for Caylee Marie.

"It could just be garbage," Dick said.

The items appeared suspicious so divers alerted law enforcement to determine whether it should be taken into evidence.

"We just don't know at this point," Dick said.

Padilla notified FBI agents after the divers found the items.

The divers started searching the river on Monday.

Padilla said at the time that he was convinced Calyee's remains were in the river.

Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, was aggravated with Padilla's efforts and called them a media stunt. Miller is in North Carolina and was unavailable for comment.

His team had scanned the river twice with a sonar and found nothing. Mandy Albritton of EquuSearch said that their searches often find bones during their searches.

But that didn't stop Padilla from returning today with divers.

At a news conference in Orlando just minutes ago, Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said whatever was found at Little Econ River had no "evidentiary value."

"There was no bones located there,'' Nieves added.

He said residents should not launch their own search efforts and they should leave such operations to law enforcement professionals. Asked if he was frustrated by today's search by California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, Nieves said: "It was very improper the way it went down."

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: November 13, 2008, 05:26:00 PM »

uuummmmmmmmmmmso Rob Dick and REX are the people to open ones eyes.....

FYI - the day Tim Miller gets FED up with it all...HE WILL BE THE ONE TO ANNOUNCE IT!!!  He is NOT SHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be the only one who thinks having a search party organization meeting in a bar is odd.
(Oh, yeah, and Rob is worth opening ones eyes for! )

Do you know if anyone else offered a place for them to meet?

They needed room for up to 500 people/team leaders.  Remember LP had said he had 500 bounty hunters that were going to be trained as team leaders.  The "bar" doesn't even open until 9pm.  So there was a large room with lots of seating spaces.  Big deal.
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: November 13, 2008, 05:26:23 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

OH my god!!! I am reading the posts right now and I am shocked.

And do you believe everything that is posted on message boards? 

No I don't but that guy seems sincere and that was a lot to make up.

That's prolly why I didn't get a very warm welcome -'cause I posted that link, initially. 

My intent was only to provide both sides of the story.  I have made no determination as of yet!

My hinky meter just goes off when NeJame (sp?) strolls in ........... he gives me the willies.  *shudder* 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: November 13, 2008, 05:26:46 PM »

J/K of course.

Don't laugh, that's the first thing I thought. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: November 13, 2008, 05:27:43 PM »

J/K of course.

WHEW!!!

I was afraid I was gonna be seeing that Big Round Banned button for saying that.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: November 13, 2008, 05:27:51 PM »

FYI - the day Tim Miller gets FED up with it all...HE WILL BE THE ONE TO ANNOUNCE IT!!!  He is NOT SHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be the only one who thinks having a search party organization meeting in a bar is odd.

Wasn't the Chrysler Building (?) the first location.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: November 13, 2008, 05:28:50 PM »

J/K of course.

Colt had that "LE Badge" thing working as his Avi! .............hmmmmmm

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1309 on: November 13, 2008, 05:29:15 PM »

Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones

Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 5:06 pm EST November 13, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hopes that the remains of Caylee Anthony had been found were dashed Thursday afternoon when detectives said evidence found by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla’s dive team did not contain bones.

They also cast suspicion on the find by asking Padilla to take a lie detector test.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

and just got this from WS.....

I was just watching WFTV and they have an exclusive with TM of TES at 5:30PM about what he thinks LP is doing and they said what TM has to say might have to do with why LP is getting a lie detector. That is all they said so we will have to see when it is on and video is up on the site.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: November 13, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »

Wasn't the Chrysler Building (?) the first location.

I believe the Chrysler Building was the first location of the command center which has nothing to do with the location of the team leader meeting the night before the search.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1311 on: November 13, 2008, 05:30:01 PM »

J/K of course.

Colt had that "LE Badge" thing working as his Avi! .............hmmmmmm

And so does Kid Finders!  Hmmmm interesting!

Lisa
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1312 on: November 13, 2008, 05:31:56 PM »

hello monkeys,
just got home from the search it was great we got to hang with the dive team and they are great! if you have any questions just ask ill try to answer the best i can
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: November 13, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »

If those bones ares not Caylees.....are from other person stilll missing....I remeber the melinda trow away Trentos toys....
It sure would be nice to know who put those toys there.  Also an opinion as to how long those items may have been there?

When my kids were younger and finished with certain toys, I did not throw them away.  I donated them to Sally Ann.

All very strange.

I heard they found these bones in the same sack as the toys.  Someone is very sick.  Why would you put toys in a bag and weight them down.  You could just put them in the Goodwill box and no one would be the wiser.

Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: November 13, 2008, 05:32:59 PM »

Hello Queen B - did you see any of the things that the divers took out of the water??
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1315 on: November 13, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

AMEN! It seems like maybe they should let it die down maybe for the sake of Caylee, but no~let's stir the pot.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: November 13, 2008, 05:33:28 PM »

hello monkeys,
just got home from the search it was great we got to hang with the dive team and they are great! if you have any questions just ask ill try to answer the best i can

Maybe it would be better if you just told us what you know?Bones or no bones?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1317 on: November 13, 2008, 05:33:31 PM »

hello monkeys,

So were there bones or not?

Lisa
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: November 13, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »

hello monkeys,
Queen B- did you see what they brought out of the water??  Did LP and Murt really cry?  Did you see a doll dress.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: November 13, 2008, 05:34:48 PM »

Seems rules/policies/laws are just not made for the "Casey Clan" to have to follow.   They're for "other people."  K!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

CASEY'S ATTORNEY MAKES NEW DEMANDS

Casey Anthony's defense attorney made more demands Thursday in the case against Casey. Jose Baez says the jail is unfairly forbidding him from bringing his laptop computer into the jail to work on the case. He wants a judge to order the jail to allow him to do it, but the jail says that is against its policy.

Baez also wants all the paperwork associated with the forensic testing that the FBI did in the case and to personally inspect the hairs that the FBI tested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.