April 18, 2024, 03:57:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322456 times)
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1360 on: November 13, 2008, 05:56:18 PM »

monkeys getting mean in here. Sad 

Bring Caylee home.
<3
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: November 13, 2008, 05:58:10 PM »

To all new monkeys, a hearty:

Glad to have you with us!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: November 13, 2008, 05:58:13 PM »

monkeys getting mean in here. Sad 

I see!  Stressful day!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: November 13, 2008, 05:58:28 PM »

I just want to clarify why I am upset with Tim Miller. I did not like the fact that he started bashing Leanord to the media the way he did. I mean Tim put him on full blast and has been since he left Florida. Thats my only thing. Its not making sense to me why Tim is acting that way with him.

LE seems to feel the same way about Leonard so Tim Miller isn't alone. 

I live in California and before this case I had never heard of Leonard Padilla.  He's getting a whole heck of alot of publicity from this case. 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: November 13, 2008, 06:01:16 PM »

Yes, i've been wondering about CHUCK myself.

Mytime - didn't you search with Chuck/Colt when you were there?

Maybe the guy in the cowboy hat today was Chuck.

Well, weirder things have happened in this case!

J/K of course.

Don't laugh, that's the first thing I thought. 
Colt had that "LE Badge" thing working as his Avi! .............hmmmmmm

And so does Kid Finders!  Hmmmm interesting!

Lisa

did colt say earlier in his posts he met george thru kf?  I can't remember... i'd have to go faaaaaaaaar back to find out.

WHERE IS HE?

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: November 13, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »

I just want to clarify why I am upset with Tim Miller. I did not like the fact that he started bashing Leanord to the media the way he did. I mean Tim put him on full blast and has been since he left Florida. Thats my only thing. Its not making sense to me why Tim is acting that way with him.

I live in California and before this case I had never heard of Leonard Padilla.  He's getting a whole heck of alot of publicity from this case. 

I give him credit for searching and I appreciate his efforts.  Just one man's opinion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1366 on: November 13, 2008, 06:01:44 PM »

I live in California also, and I never heard of him either.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: November 13, 2008, 06:01:51 PM »

I would like to see a list/pictures of all of the shamrock items.  Anyone able to do that?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: November 13, 2008, 06:02:18 PM »

Thank you!

And, I'll add, you are very good w/ the avatars/gifs, whatever they're called.  They are all so beautiful!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: November 13, 2008, 06:03:26 PM »

Thanks for expressing it better than I did!
(dang, this cage gets hot sometimes, doesn't it!)
that is precisely my point. Theres no need to get on the defensive regarding tim. I do believe that most people who have commented are still in awe of what he does and still believe that TES is an unbelievable org with unselfish motives and has nothing but victims in mind. I have said it before and i will say it again, I support Tim and TES 100% and will continue to donate to such a worthy cause, however, i dont think that LP needs to be made the villain here. I believe what he is doing is in response to what we as the public want as well as his need to find justice for caylee. I will NEVER, no matter what im shown believe that the a's are simply grieving grandparents and i think they have gone a long way to prove what horrible people they are. I dont wish their situation on anyone,  and i understand their need to stay in denial, but i also think its much more than that. I also understand the need to protect your child, as i would do the same, just in a more dignified way. The a's have bashed anyone who does not subscribe to their ideas. They have a right to keep hope alive, but dont need to bash everyone who is trying to find justice for caylee on the other spectrum of possibility.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: November 13, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »

Thank you!

And, I'll add, you are very good w/ the avatars/gifs, whatever they're called.  They are all so beautiful!

Thank you back!
Smile

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: November 13, 2008, 06:04:14 PM »

Yikes, looks like I came in at a bad time? Anyway, I am really wondering what questions LE plans to ask LP for the lie detector test. Are they insinuating something? Should I even ask this at such a time when emotions seem high?
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1372 on: November 13, 2008, 06:04:26 PM »

Hello Queen B - did you see any of the things that the divers took out of the water??
yes, every thing! there was more than toys, brickes ,clothes, toys, trash bag but they think the bones were animal the dive team was just pulling things out of the river that could of been they did know if it was hers
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: November 13, 2008, 06:05:02 PM »

1.  What is the sheriff's office doing to locate Caylee Marie's remains.  It appears that Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla are the only ones making that effort ... an effort that is dependent on volunteers and donations.

2.  Leonard Padilla has agreed to a lie detector test.  However ... considering nothing was located which pertains to the Caylee Marie test ... why is Padilla being requested to take a lie detector tests?

Janet

Orange County Officials Ask Bounty Hunter To Take Lie-Detector Test
Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 8:14 am EST November 13, 2008
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EST November 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Divers searching for the remains of Caylee Anthony on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag containing bones and toys in a river at an Orlando park, but Orange County authorities said the findings were not credible, causing them to request the bounty hunter who led the search to take a polygraph test.

A team from Blackwater Divers led by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla conducted the search in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park in Orlando.

But Orange County sheriff's officials said the findings were not bones and the discovery was not connected to the case.

"Early on the afternoon of Nov. 13, 2008, divers associated with an independent search for Caylee Anthony reported the recovery of what they believed were bone fragments and other items related to the missing toddler from the Little Econ River on Jay Blanchard Park in east Orange County. Investigators assigned to the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee responded to the park and determined that the recovered items are not associated with the case.

"The sheriff's office remains focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony and continues to follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable in their ongoing investigation," the statement said.

Sheriff's officials said they have asked Padilla to take a polygraph test, to which the bounty hunter agreed. The FBI will conduct a polygraph test with Padilla at a later date, Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

"There's a couple of small toys in the bag. One of them is a clover-type shaped item -- green -- and we know that Casey was big on clover-shaped items. So I told them to shut it down and get the sheriff's office out here," Padilla said.

FBI agents inspected the items, Local 6 News reported.

"We came out here to find Caylee, but you don't want to find her," Padilla said while crying. "But that's the truth of the matter. We think we have."

Padilla said he has believed for a while that Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, left the girl's body at Blanchard Park.

"When the detectives talked to her, while she was trying to convince them (baby sitter) Zenaida (Gonzalez) took (Caylee) away at the Sawgrass Apartments, she also mentioned that she had also come out here to see -- that afternoon at 5 or 6 -- if possibly Zenaida was out here at the park because Zenaida used to bring the girl to the swings," Padilla said. "When we got into town and bailed her out, the day after she was out, she told me that Zenaida had taken (Caylee) away from her right here in front of the swings at Jay Blanchard Park."

Padilla said Casey Anthony mentioned the name Zenaida together with the park about eight times.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said she was ignoring Padilla's efforts. She said if, and until, law enforcement officials comment on any finding, she was concentrating on finding Caylee alive.

Cindy Anthony said she received a tip earlier on Thursday of another possible Caylee sighting. She said a caller reported a sighting at a McDonald's in Coral Springs.

The search of the river was the second in four days. A two-man dive team organized by Padilla searched the same river on Monday but did not find anything. Padilla, who held a prayer vigil for Caylee at the park on Tuesday, had said that he would be leaving Orlando after the service.

"Nobody else is doing it. Everybody left town," said Padilla when asked why he decided to lead another search. "We're bringing up the remains. We feel confident that the remains are there."

"The water smells, there's alligators, there's snakes, there's zero visibility," a diver said.

Caylee, 3, was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this development.

http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: November 13, 2008, 06:05:04 PM »

Yes, but on the flip-side (to be fair and balanced) a lot of people didn't know a think about Tim Miller before this case. I had heard of TES before- I think from the Jessie Davis case, but I didn't really know much about them as a group before now.  I'm not at all suggesting they were ever trying to gain publicity here- I know that isn't the case- however, just like you'd never heard of Padilla before now, many others had no clue about TES (or the man behind it) before now.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: November 13, 2008, 06:05:09 PM »

Klass,

Murt mentioned they found a shamrock medallion (other times he said charm).  I know I've seen a picture of Casey with a cheap necklace like that.  Why I call it a "cheap" necklace is because it reminded me of those kind of necklaces you can get at a country fair. 

We had bunches of these as children...and they're popular again at school carnivals because they are so cheap and can be "engraved."

You're better than I am in finding stuff.  Could you post that picture please?  I'll look, too, but I'm not sure I'll know how to post it when I find it!

Murt also mentioned a Gumby.  They are green and posable.   TIA

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: November 13, 2008, 06:05:34 PM »

from LP's site http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=4

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 13:44:49

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=lis t&SessionID=538016469

This is the sort of thing on above link..that is why OCSO is treating Lenny like he is uncredible...the above person Wyatt Locke who worked with Gale and who is a convicted felon for theft...was with Murt at the Blanchard Park dive today...Padilla must distance himself from those ppl...Also with Murt and Wyatt was Lois the grandma of Dakota the young girl who had some emotional issues after being involved with the Caylee case
Those ppl were at the Park and hanging around with Murt who also supports SOS search team of which Wyatt Locke was a part of..and to whom money was given...Lenny...watch who you hang with...alot of low lifes involved in this case..
Lenny please do not let this discourage you from the wonderful work you are doing..just beware

amaya

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: November 13, 2008, 06:06:17 PM »

jeez...the roller coaster just keeps going and going...

brandi, can you make me a funky monkey?  Sorry for the O/T.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: November 13, 2008, 06:06:37 PM »

Yes, but on the flip-side (to be fair and balanced) a lot of people didn't know a thing about Tim Miller before this case. I had heard of TES before- I think from the Jessie Davis case, but I didn't really know much about them as a group before now.  I'm not at all suggesting they were ever trying to gain publicity here- I know that isn't the case- however, just like you'd never heard of Padilla before now, many others had no clue about TES (or the man behind it) before now.

*editing spelling 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: November 13, 2008, 06:07:26 PM »

jeez...the roller coaster just keeps going and going...

brandi, can you make me a funky monkey?  Sorry for the O/T.

Not sure what you consider "funky"  LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.