April 18, 2024, 06:16:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322471 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: November 13, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »

Hey just out of curiousity, has Casey had any visitors in jail besides JB????

I don't think so
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: November 13, 2008, 06:17:38 PM »

I just want to clarify why I am upset with Tim Miller. I did not like the fact that he started bashing Leanord to the media the way he did. I mean Tim put him on full blast and has been since he left Florida. Thats my only thing. Its not making sense to me why Tim is acting that way with him.

LE seems to feel the same way about Leonard so Tim Miller isn't alone. 

I live in California and before this case I had never heard of Leonard Padilla.  He's getting a whole heck of alot of publicity from this case. 
I live in California also, and I never heard of him either.

I live in california also and never heard of either of them. they both are great at what they do. LP is a bounty hunter, obviously accustomed to dealing with the dregs of society, tough job, but his niche is secure. His personality is over the top , he doen't seem fazed whether someone likes him or not.
Tim M comes at this from a different perspective. he's held up as an icon of virtue, fiercely determined to help victims and the families, which he has many times.

Saint or sinner , all men and women have egos,  the scope of publicity from this case is huge but I don't think these last searches were solely for face time.

The murder of a small girl at the hands of her unrepentant mother is the reason both of these men have stepped the plate. Both men felt (feel) that they had the expertise to find her, so I don't think any of us can demonize one against the other at this point.
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1402 on: November 13, 2008, 06:18:19 PM »

hello, i think every one is intitled to there opinion on TM &LP but all i have to say is who's here and who isnt?? i dont care if he does get media as long as he looks for CAYLEE it is about her and people keep forgetting that!!!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: November 13, 2008, 06:18:26 PM »

I just want to clarify why I am upset with Tim Miller. I did not like the fact that he started bashing Leanord to the media the way he did. I mean Tim put him on full blast and has been since he left Florida. Thats my only thing. Its not making sense to me why Tim is acting that way with him.

LE seems to feel the same way about Leonard so Tim Miller isn't alone. 

I live in California and before this case I had never heard of Leonard Padilla.  He's getting a whole heck of alot of publicity from this case. 

To be honest, I never heard of Tim Miller and TES, Leonard Padilla, Jose Baez, Mark Nejame, KFN, and all the rest of the people and organizations in the news before this investigation turned into a mess. Seems like they are all getting alot of publicity from this case. And most likely they are all reaping the benefits.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: November 13, 2008, 06:19:02 PM »

I don't think so

Don't you think its strange that not even her parents have visited her?  I wonder why that is?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: November 13, 2008, 06:19:11 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

OH my god!!! I am reading the posts right now and I am shocked.

And do you believe everything that is posted on message boards? 

No I don't but that guy seems sincere and that was a lot to make up.

That's prolly why I didn't get a very warm welcome -'cause I posted that link, initially. 

My intent was only to provide both sides of the story.  I have made no determination as of yet!

My hinky meter just goes off when NeJame (sp?) strolls in ........... he gives me the willies.  *shudder* 

msinformed

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: November 13, 2008, 06:19:15 PM »

I am wondering what they plan on asking LP for lie detector? I am curious, are they insinuating he--or someone with the team--planted the evidence? Any ideas, anyone?
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1407 on: November 13, 2008, 06:19:21 PM »

I think ANYONE who has doubts or questions about Tim/TES, what he does, his so called 'motives'....etc...why don't you EMAIL him about them.....does he feel some empathy for the A's...HELL YES! they have lost 2 people they love......one grandchild and one child..both in a horrible way.....think about it.... do they act a bit nutz. HELL YES!!... ...I can't imagine walking in their shoes...but HE KNOWS what it feels like to walk in those shoes...if you don't how can you possibly criticize what he does......we have no idea of what pressures he is under each and everytime he conducts a search...especially a high profile one like this.....so just because you (or some other azzhole on a message board) thinks he should do such and such, does NOT mean that is the RIGHT thing to do...unless of course you are a search expert ( TES are the EXPERTS)...and if you are...get your ass out there and take over cause you are wasting your time on a forum talking and criticizing when you could be out there taking over for Tim/TES

Amen
First word I have said all day

Hello to all Monkeys and newbies.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: November 13, 2008, 06:19:43 PM »

IRISHBOXFAN
No the dog tags are Brandon Snows (I think that's his name) she dated him briefly AFTER Caylee was born for a short period of time--These photos were taken when she was dating him

Do you have a link for confirmation that these tags belonged to BS ... Casey "dated" several "men in uniform" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: November 13, 2008, 06:19:52 PM »

[

I just want to say that I agree with this too.

I defnetely appreicate all that Tim Miller has done but something just seems shady to me. It could very well be that the LE want Lenny to take that detector test to find out if he's not saying anything in regards to the female bounty hunter that Casey apperently told all to.

Willen, I have not seen this before? I know she requested immunity before speaking to LE...but hadn't heard anything about Casey apparently telling all?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: November 13, 2008, 06:19:55 PM »

A minister, I believe. NO family members or friends though.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: November 13, 2008, 06:19:57 PM »

hello, i think every one is intitled to there opinion on TM &LP but all i have to say is who's here and who isnt?? i dont care if he does get media as long as he looks for CAYLEE it is about her and people keep forgetting that!!!

Actually they are both still there it's just LP is attracting all the attention.  TES still has a group of 100 people in the Orlando area searching.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: November 13, 2008, 06:20:06 PM »

I just hope the person who looks at the bones is not on vacation......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: November 13, 2008, 06:21:47 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

OH my god!!! I am reading the posts right now and I am shocked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I,m not.  I've recently felt some of this was going on, what a shame!

« Reply #1414 on: November 13, 2008, 06:21:55 PM »

I am wondering what they plan on asking LP for lie detector? I am curious, are they insinuating he--or someone with the team--planted the evidence? Any ideas, anyone?

I think they want to find out exactly why he is adamant that Caylee will be found there.  I think LE and the FBI want to know what LP knows and how he knows it.  I think LP rides on gut and it has worked for him throughout the years, honed to perfection.  He obviously speculates like many of us here and elsewhere, but he did have unique access to information that many didn't.  What did his inside lady know and when? 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: November 13, 2008, 06:22:16 PM »

I don't think so

Don't you think its strange that not even her parents have visited her?  I wonder why that is?

All visits are recorded, don't want to take the chance of a slip, lot's of anger that none of the A's seem to be able to control, so better safe than sorry to the cult of "baby killing is OK" cult.  JMHO
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: November 13, 2008, 06:22:47 PM »

IRISHBOXFAN
No the dog tags are Brandon Snows (I think that's his name) she dated him briefly AFTER Caylee was born for a short period of time--These photos were taken when she was dating him

Do you have a link for confirmation that these tags belonged to BS ... Casey "dated" several "men in uniform" ...

No link

I was reading all her myspace entries and followed their "romance"---In all the pics of her prior to dating him no dogtags were photographed--when she started dating him we got pics of her with the dog tags---when they broke up no more pics of the dog tags
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: November 13, 2008, 06:23:15 PM »

I think they want to find out exactly why he is adamant that Caylee will be found there.  I think LE and the FBI want to know what LP knows and how he knows it.  I think LP rides on gut and it has worked for him throughout the years, honed to perfection.  He obviously speculates like many of us here and elsewhere, but he did have unique access to information that many didn't.  What did his inside lady know and when? 

Thank you, Russ. That makes sense.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: November 13, 2008, 06:23:34 PM »

Caylee Anthony search yields unrelated items in river
Sarah Lundy, Walter Pacheco and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writers

4:52 PM EST, November 13, 2008

ORLANDO

Authorities said whatever was found at Jay Blanchard Park today had no significance in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

At a news conference, Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said whatever was found in the Little Econ River had no "evidentiary value."

"There was no bones located there,'' Nieves added.

Reports surfaced earlier today that a dive team organized by California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla found a plastic bag containing toys and possible bones or bone fragments.

The discovery sparked a brief media frenzy until authorities arrived and discounted the significance of what was found.

It also drew criticism from sheriff's officials. Law enforcement officials said they were upset about how Padilla handled the discovery, which drew large numbers of people around the search area.

"Law-enforcement should have been the first to be called and not the media," Nieves said. "At this point, we do not have credible information that would lead us to bring law-enforcement divers to this location."

The bounty hunter was asked to take a lie-detector test, and he agreed. Padilla was seen getting into a sheriff's cruiser with a deputy. Some of the people who gathered to watch the events cheered the bounty hunter. "Go, Leonard," one said.

Padilla spent more than 20 minutes in a sheriff's car with a deputy. When he emerged, he said he had given a written statement about the day's events and that he didn't think the sheriff's office had any hard feelings about what happened.

A press release from the sheriff's office states that investigators remain "focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony" and they will continue to "follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable" in their ongoing investigation.

Caylee was last seen in June and was reported missing in mid-July.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, remains jailed on a murder charge and other counts. Caylee's grandparents, who continue to think the child is alive, were not set back by today's developments.

The Anthonys heard about what happened but they remained focused on their own search to find Caylee alive.

"We believe our granddaughter is still alive and we'll bring her home," George Anthony said during a TV interview. "Everything else is a distraction."

Cindy Anthony told reporters that she had just received a tip that her granddaughter was spotted at a McDonald's in Coral Springs in South Florida.

Padilla said he plans to continue to for Caylee Marie's remains.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: November 13, 2008, 06:24:32 PM »

I will admit that the only thing I disagree with Leonard doing(even though I know his heart was in the right place) was the memorial service. I really feel like that was something that Caylees family should have done and even though I think the Anthony's are all nuts I can compeltely understand why that infuriated them.

LP is going to take that Lie Dector test and if he had anything to hide then I don't see him agreeing to that test at the snap of a finger. He does have expierence with crime related stuff and I really do not think he has anything to hide. I really think if he does that then it will be all the better for him.

As I said before I do appreicate what TM has done but the blatant bashing out of no where is what I just do not understand. He not only bashed Leanord he bashed Nancy Grace and she has absolutely done NOTHING to him whatsoever so she didnt' even deserve what he said about her.

And my other speaking of NG I stated this before and I will state it again... had it not been for HER show then he wouldn't have recieved many of the donations that he did. It really makes me question the money thing to as I hate to say it.

Oh and for the record I have never heard of LP or TM before this case.
completely agree. what did NG do? Love her or hate her, she is an advocate for victims and brings cases to light that involve missing people all of the time and gets their pictures out there better than a milk carton.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.