April 26, 2024, 02:15:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 323137 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: November 13, 2008, 06:25:39 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html

Orange County Officials Ask Bounty Hunter To Take Lie-Detector Test
Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 8:14 am EST November 13, 2008
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EST November 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Divers searching for the remains of Caylee Anthony on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag containing bones and toys in a river at an Orlando park, but Orange County authorities said the findings were not credible, causing them to request the bounty hunter who led the search to take a polygraph test.

A team from Blackwater Divers led by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla conducted the search in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park in Orlando.

But Orange County sheriff's officials said the findings were not bones and the discovery was not connected to the case.

"Early on the afternoon of Nov. 13, 2008, divers associated with an independent search for Caylee Anthony reported the recovery of what they believed were bone fragments and other items related to the missing toddler from the Little Econ River on Jay Blanchard Park in east Orange County. Investigators assigned to the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee responded to the park and determined that the recovered items are not associated with the case.

"The sheriff's office remains focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony and continues to follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable in their ongoing investigation," the statement said.

Sheriff's officials said they have asked Padilla to take a polygraph test, to which the bounty hunter agreed. The FBI will conduct a polygraph test with Padilla at a later date, Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

"There's a couple of small toys in the bag. One of them is a clover-type shaped item -- green -- and we know that Casey was big on clover-shaped items. So I told them to shut it down and get the sheriff's office out here," Padilla said.

FBI agents inspected the items, Local 6 News reported.

"We came out here to find Caylee, but you don't want to find her," Padilla said while crying. "But that's the truth of the matter. We think we have."

Padilla said he has believed for a while that Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, left the girl's body at Blanchard Park.

"When the detectives talked to her, while she was trying to convince them (baby sitter) Zenaida (Gonzalez) took (Caylee) away at the Sawgrass Apartments, she also mentioned that she had also come out here to see -- that afternoon at 5 or 6 -- if possibly Zenaida was out here at the park because Zenaida used to bring the girl to the swings," Padilla said. "When we got into town and bailed her out, the day after she was out, she told me that Zenaida had taken (Caylee) away from her right here in front of the swings at Jay Blanchard Park."

Padilla said Casey Anthony mentioned the name Zenaida together with the park about eight times.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said she was ignoring Padilla's efforts. She said if, and until, law enforcement officials comment on any finding, she was concentrating on finding Caylee alive.

Cindy Anthony said she received a tip earlier on Thursday of another possible Caylee sighting. She said a caller reported a sighting at a McDonald's in Coral Springs.

The search of the river was the second in four days. A two-man dive team organized by Padilla searched the same river on Monday but did not find anything. Padilla, who held a prayer vigil for Caylee at the park on Tuesday, had said that he would be leaving Orlando after the service.

"Nobody else is doing it. Everybody left town," said Padilla when asked why he decided to lead another search. "We're bringing up the remains. We feel confident that the remains are there."

"The water smells, there's alligators, there's snakes, there's zero visibility," a diver said.

Caylee, 3, was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this development.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: November 13, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »

Hey just out of curiousity, has Casey had any visitors in jail besides JB????

I don't think so

Don't you think its strange that not even her parents have visited her?  I wonder why that is?

All visits are recorded, don't want to take the chance of a slip, lot's of anger that none of the A's seem to be able to control, so better safe than sorry to the cult of "baby killing is OK" cult.  JMHO

But if they believe in their daughter's innoncence, you would think they would show up and show support for her...this family is so weird!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: November 13, 2008, 06:26:29 PM »

Caylee Anthony search yields unrelated items in river
Sarah Lundy, Walter Pacheco and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writers

4:52 PM EST, November 13, 2008

ORLANDO

Authorities said whatever was found at Jay Blanchard Park today had no significance in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

At a news conference, Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said whatever was found in the Little Econ River had no "evidentiary value."

"There was no bones located there,'' Nieves added.

Reports surfaced earlier today that a dive team organized by California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla found a plastic bag containing toys and possible bones or bone fragments.

The discovery sparked a brief media frenzy until authorities arrived and discounted the significance of what was found.

It also drew criticism from sheriff's officials. Law enforcement officials said they were upset about how Padilla handled the discovery, which drew large numbers of people around the search area.

"Law-enforcement should have been the first to be called and not the media," Nieves said. "At this point, we do not have credible information that would lead us to bring law-enforcement divers to this location."

The bounty hunter was asked to take a lie-detector test, and he agreed. Padilla was seen getting into a sheriff's cruiser with a deputy. Some of the people who gathered to watch the events cheered the bounty hunter. "Go, Leonard," one said.

Padilla spent more than 20 minutes in a sheriff's car with a deputy. When he emerged, he said he had given a written statement about the day's events and that he didn't think the sheriff's office had any hard feelings about what happened.

A press release from the sheriff's office states that investigators remain "focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony" and they will continue to "follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable" in their ongoing investigation.

Caylee was last seen in June and was reported missing in mid-July.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, remains jailed on a murder charge and other counts. Caylee's grandparents, who continue to think the child is alive, were not set back by today's developments.

The Anthonys heard about what happened but they remained focused on their own search to find Caylee alive.

"We believe our granddaughter is still alive and we'll bring her home," George Anthony said during a TV interview. "Everything else is a distraction."

Cindy Anthony told reporters that she had just received a tip that her granddaughter was spotted at a McDonald's in Coral Springs in South Florida.

Padilla said he plans to continue to for Caylee Marie's remains.

how can they say that with certainty without looking at it closer?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1423 on: November 13, 2008, 06:27:13 PM »

Several news stations are reporting it was NOT a shamrock but Gumbi....good Lord!

How could someone confuse a shamrock with a gumbi?  Please, help me out here?

They are both green but that's about the end of the likeness 

Dammitt!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: November 13, 2008, 06:27:59 PM »

I keep thinking there was a rubber green keychain type thing am I wrong someone tell me please

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: November 13, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »

Why do missing children always get spotted at Mcdonalds???

"God dont like ugly"
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: November 13, 2008, 06:28:48 PM »

After the news conf. I am in shock. This search as well as the last was all over the news, I got the impression that we're supposed to believe LE was unaware of it. No way.

Whatever LP's motive for taking the lead on this is admirable in my eyes. There is no glory unless her remains are found, most people would have closed shop after the weekend fiasco, yet he ponied up for more critical analysis from anybody and everybody.

If LE knows for certain Caylee is unrecoverable, then say so. But to hear of grown men crying when they thought they had finally found a child makes me feel that their hearts are in the right place and I would be begging them to help me find my child or grandchild.

For good measure, I despise the whole evil A family, I despise the red herring , the new Caylee sighting. Duh, what moron could possibly think she'd be happily having teats at the fast food joint while half of Orlando is at the river looking for her .
j

Agree,  MizJay---In my eyes, Leonard Padilla is an honorable man--maybe the only honorable man involved here.  It appeared to me that Vlad the Impaler was allowed to direct the search over the weekend, dictate when it ended, provided facilities for training and made sure everyone partied at the Tabu Club before the search.  Another thing, how could the police say there were bones and then say there were no bones?  How could it be that people, Murt for one, said the police took evidence and the police say they took nothing. How could they determine in 15 minutes that the find was not significant?  The answer?  They did and they couldn't.

There are two stories as to whether or not Tes searched the river at Blanchard Park.  One is that they searched it with side sonar and Miller knows every lump and bump.  the other story is that it was not searched because it was not on the police list as a place of interest. Take your pick.

This has become a fight over turf.  No one has made a thorough search for this child anywhere that might get results and it seems that most of the people involved are either covering up something, trying to make names for themselves, or protecting their turf.   

I hope Padilla continues with the divers tomorrow.  I'm willing to support his team in anyway I can with food, etc. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1427 on: November 13, 2008, 06:28:50 PM »

I think ANYONE who has doubts or questions about Tim/TES, what he does, his so called 'motives'....etc...why don't you EMAIL him about them.....does he feel some empathy for the A's...HELL YES! they have lost 2 people they love......one grandchild and one child..both in a horrible way.....think about it.... do they act a bit nutz. HELL YES!!... ...I can't imagine walking in their shoes...but HE KNOWS what it feels like to walk in those shoes...if you don't how can you possibly criticize what he does......we have no idea of what pressures he is under each and everytime he conducts a search...especially a high profile one like this.....so just because you (or some other azzhole on a message board) thinks he should do such and such, does NOT mean that is the RIGHT thing to do...unless of course you are a search expert ( TES are the EXPERTS)...and if you are...get your ass out there and take over cause you are wasting your time on a forum talking and criticizing when you could be out there taking over for Tim/TES

How are we coming on a "Bravo" monkey Brandi?  This post is very deserving of one.
Amen to you Sunny!

msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: November 13, 2008, 06:29:23 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

OH my god!!! I am reading the posts right now and I am shocked.

And do you believe everything that is posted on message boards? 

No I don't but that guy seems sincere and that was a lot to make up.

That's prolly why I didn't get a very warm welcome -'cause I posted that link, initially. 

My intent was only to provide both sides of the story.  I have made no determination as of yet!

My hinky meter just goes off when NeJame (sp?) strolls in ........... he gives me the willies.  *shudder* 

msinformed

Thank you, Blonde!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: November 13, 2008, 06:29:42 PM »

IRISHBOXFAN
No the dog tags are Brandon Snows (I think that's his name) she dated him briefly AFTER Caylee was born for a short period of time--These photos were taken when she was dating him

Do you have a link for confirmation that these tags belonged to BS ... Casey "dated" several "men in uniform" ...

No link

I was reading all her myspace entries and followed their "romance"---In all the pics of her prior to dating him no dogtags were photographed--when she started dating him we got pics of her with the dog tags---when they broke up no more pics of the dog tags

Thanks ... I also read her myspace from the beginning ... I know that her and BS had a very "intimate" relationship ... however she made several additional references to other military men in a "personal" way .... GOSH DARN IT ... The one thing I wish I would have done is print her MySpace Pages ... gggrrrr

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: November 13, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »

I'm considering that the diabolical Assthonys planted this bag of bones and Caylee might actually be right near by. It all looks too suspicious. Weighted down, toys, doll, yanno.

Once the bag of bones are discovered, that's it for that area... no more searches there. Nothing to see here folks - move along.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: November 13, 2008, 06:30:23 PM »

I am wondering what they plan on asking LP for lie detector? I am curious, are they insinuating he--or someone with the team--planted the evidence? Any ideas, anyone?

I can't think why Lenny would plant evidence knowing it's going to be tested....
And putting the black water divers in harms way because of ego...
Le does believe it thou, JMO

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: November 13, 2008, 06:31:46 PM »

I am wondering what they plan on asking LP for lie detector? I am curious, are they insinuating he--or someone with the team--planted the evidence? Any ideas, anyone?

I can't think why Lenny would plant evidence knowing it's going to be tested....

LE has never said he planted evidence.  They want to know why media knew before them of a find?  Media was camped out since early AM.  Secondly, they want to know what he knows and how he knows it.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: November 13, 2008, 06:32:01 PM »

I think we're dealing with awhole lot of ego's here...jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: November 13, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »

I think alot of Len and Tim and I had to stop in to say that both of them are getting sucked into the evil vortex of the A family. Make sure it doesn't happen to you ! They both seem like good guys, why this bashing ? I don't like to hear this kind of stuff from either one of them.

I agree Kat.... and it is taking the focus off of the task at hand....
Finding Caylee....JMO
Agree here as well, I can't help but think that GA and CA are loving all this...and it will all be fodder for Caseys defense.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1435 on: November 13, 2008, 06:33:09 PM »

It does seem that LP coulda-shoulda-woulda called LE before calling the media.  In fact, he should not call the media until he is sure that something substantive is found, and the only way to verify that is to have LE take a look at it.  He is wasting their time as much as the Anthonys are if he keeps doing things like this.

On another note, how sad that some people still put precious pets in bags and drop them into rivers to drown just because they no longer want the responsibility.  There are shelters and adoption agengies for pets.  It is the height of cruelty to do such a thing.

That was exactly my point, why not involve LE asap if anything is found of evidetiary value because the defense will always try to show "chain of custody" when trying to keep out evidence, etc. The media should never be there waiting with baited breath for a "body" to be recovered. LE-FBI etc should be there first.JMO
Do we know positivly LP called the media before he called LE or is that just a rumor?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1436 on: November 13, 2008, 06:33:22 PM »

LE has never said he planted evidence.  They want to know why media knew before them of a find?  Media was camped out since early AM.  Secondly, they want to know what he knows and how he knows it.

Plus Murt's site was up live, so media could have also gotten word from his site as well.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: November 13, 2008, 06:34:03 PM »

jeez...the roller coaster just keeps going and going...

brandi, can you make me a funky monkey?  Sorry for the O/T.

Not sure what you consider "funky"  LOL

I think it would be absolutely perfect if it was a chunky monkey in a t shirt that says funky on it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: November 13, 2008, 06:34:17 PM »

I think we're dealing with awhole lot of ego's here...jmo

YEP
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: November 13, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »

If today's find is actually "nothing" ... I wish LE would not have been so quick to make a statement saying so .... I wish they would have just keep it quiet and only said as much as ... we have sent "potential evidence" to the labs for testing ... then left the Ant's squirm for awhile to see if they would have coughed up some real info! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.