April 25, 2024, 02:20:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 323097 times)
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1500 on: November 13, 2008, 06:58:59 PM »

I have never seen a gumby with a diaper on.....

no...but a baby shrek toy.....maybe

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1501 on: November 13, 2008, 06:59:26 PM »

Destiny, what are your thoughts now, can you share???

Hmmmmmmm....interesting question Always.

I do think that some items located today....do pertain to the Caylee Anthony case.....I think the Anthony's' are scared shitless for this certain area to be continued to be looked into....I think the Anthonys have tried everything in their power and influence to stop this search....I think LP is a bounty hunter that will not give in...not give up.....he's been through situations and Families like this before in his line of work....I think Cindy is a piece of Shit...just like her daughter Casey.....that's what I think....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: November 13, 2008, 06:59:28 PM »

Could be.  But I still think there was a shamrock too:

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: November 13, 2008, 06:59:29 PM »

Several news stations are reporting it was NOT a shamrock but Gumbi....good Lord!
How can one not tell the difference btw a shamrock and Gumby.

I have no idea.....

Hi CuriousCat,

Murt said that he saw a Ninja or gumby type toy with a diaper on AND a shamrock medallion type item but it had no necklace with it.  There were other things he mentioned as well.  I can't give you a link because I heard it over his live UStream (I'm Sorry).

Healing Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PJ flower

Hopefully they can get some dna from the diaper....
Would think that could be a huge find...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: November 13, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »

I'm considering that the diabolical Assthonys planted this bag of bones and Caylee might actually be right near by. It all looks too suspicious. Weighted down, toys, doll, yanno.

Once the bag of bones are discovered, that's it for that area... no more searches there. Nothing to see here folks - move along.
Very good point Rob.  I said a few days ago that I hope they have someone watching 24/7 for tampering.
Also, why would Lee make a presence twice today, but not at any of the vigils lately? 

Why if NaJame wanted LP to take a lie detecting test does he not set up a private neutral party to administer, why does the LE have to be the ones to do it?

WHY IS THIS INVESTIGATION SOUNDING BACKWARDS NOW?
WOW, I must have missed that....Lee was around today?  What happened?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1505 on: November 13, 2008, 07:00:00 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

This is my concern.  I'm also wondering if Murt is getting set up to take the fall for reporting things like the bones 

Set up by Padilla? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: November 13, 2008, 07:00:14 PM »

sound like your dad ?
41 old ??

I meant it in a nice way Dana!! 
Dana, that is how I met Dolce as well! (She was talking about OOOOLD people - 45 years !) 
You met Dolce????  What?????  Did you have cake and ice cream???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1507 on: November 13, 2008, 07:01:19 PM »

sound like your dad ?
41 old ??

I meant it in a nice way Dana!! 
Dana, that is how I met Dolce as well! (She was talking about OOOOLD people - 45 years !) 
Wreck is there not a corndog convention you can be attending right now?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1508 on: November 13, 2008, 07:01:28 PM »

I think ANYONE who has doubts or questions about Tim/TES, what he does, his so called 'motives'....etc...why don't you EMAIL him about them.....does he feel some empathy for the A's...HELL YES! they have lost 2 people they love......one grandchild and one child..both in a horrible way.....think about it.... do they act a bit nutz. HELL YES!!... ...I can't imagine walking in their shoes...but HE KNOWS what it feels like to walk in those shoes...if you don't how can you possibly criticize what he does......we have no idea of what pressures he is under each and everytime he conducts a search...especially a high profile one like this.....so just because you (or some other azzhole on a message board) thinks he should do such and such, does NOT mean that is the RIGHT thing to do...unless of course you are a search expert ( TES are the EXPERTS)...and if you are...get your ass out there and take over cause you are wasting your time on a forum talking and criticizing when you could be out there taking over for Tim/TES

Uhm, Sunny? I don't believe me expressing an opinion allows you to get vulgar.   Just because, in this instance, I'm doubting Tim's decisions does not mean I don't think he's good at what he does. And, I am not the only one who has questioned his decisions on this case. (and if ya really wanna know what yanked my chain....it is the unprofessional sniping via the media that is going on. It makes them all look bad.)

It's called critical thinking. I enjoy it.

'
uuummm I don't believe I addressed anyone in particular...but if the shoe fits   and if you think what I said was VULGAR...your should have READ MY MIND!!

Ditto! I totally agree and couln't have said it better myself.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1509 on: November 13, 2008, 07:02:25 PM »

I do too.

Lisa
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: November 13, 2008, 07:02:55 PM »

I think ANYONE who has doubts or questions about Tim/TES, what he does, his so called 'motives'....etc...why don't you EMAIL him about them.....does he feel some empathy for the A's...HELL YES! they have lost 2 people they love......one grandchild and one child..both in a horrible way.....think about it.... do they act a bit nutz. HELL YES!!... ...I can't imagine walking in their shoes...but HE KNOWS what it feels like to walk in those shoes...if you don't how can you possibly criticize what he does......we have no idea of what pressures he is under each and everytime he conducts a search...especially a high profile one like this.....so just because you (or some other azzhole on a message board) thinks he should do such and such, does NOT mean that is the RIGHT thing to do...unless of course you are a search expert ( TES are the EXPERTS)...and if you are...get your ass out there and take over cause you are wasting your time on a forum talking and criticizing when you could be out there taking over for Tim/TES

Uhm, Sunny? I don't believe me expressing an opinion allows you to get vulgar.   Just because, in this instance, I'm doubting Tim's decisions does not mean I don't think he's good at what he does. And, I am not the only one who has questioned his decisions on this case. (and if ya really wanna know what yanked my chain....it is the unprofessional sniping via the media that is going on. It makes them all look bad.)

It's called critical thinking. I enjoy it.

'
uuummm I don't believe I addressed anyone in particular...but if the shoe fits   and if you think what I said was VULGAR...your should have READ MY MIND!!

Ditto! I totally agree and couln't have said it better myself.

Forgive me for laughing, but you crack me up! And I also agree. Smile
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: November 13, 2008, 07:03:07 PM »

Do cell phones ping when they are turned off? If she had her phone off for 4 hours, and the last known location was Blanchard park or wherever, if cells dont ping when they are off, then couldnt she have driven to the shore and back in that period of time? Dumped the body in the ocean or elsewhere??

If it's turned off - no ping.  Yes she could have.
I was under the impression that cell phones will still ping if they're turned off? The only way to not be "pingable" is to remove the battery from the phone.

I was under the same impression, but think it would come in a different report fashion, like have to be ordered from the company by LE & would show up if someone had placed a phone call to that cell while it had been turned off.  As I recall it was this way that a disappeared person was located within the last couple of years, LE called the cell phone & the cell provider gave the location of the ping, was hoping that the SM cell expert would be around to provide info but haven't seen him.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1512 on: November 13, 2008, 07:03:41 PM »

I have never seen a gumby with a diaper on.....

no...but a baby shrek toy.....maybe

Everything is pointing back to McDonalds the sightings and now the toys...Ronald has her!!  (sorry bad joke going to corner now)

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: November 13, 2008, 07:04:09 PM »

Did you all hear on Fox news that Casey was watching all this on tv during her one hour 'let out'?  The guards saw her watching it and told her to go back to her cell. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: November 13, 2008, 07:04:20 PM »

How are we coming on a "Bravo" monkey Brandi?  This post is very deserving of one.
Amen to you Sunny!

Agreed, on both counts.

Thank you for the Diet Coke earlier, I drank one of those big ones, bigger than large, I think Im gonna die  drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Welcome. LOL
I bought more for all of us while you were out!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: November 13, 2008, 07:04:43 PM »

How are we coming on a "Bravo" monkey Brandi?  This post is very deserving of one.
Amen to you Sunny!

Dolce...I really need a monkey with it's hands over it's mouth....this duct tape I am using is tough on the lips

I simply can not understand the Tim/TES basing....or for that matter the LP bashing...I believe both are good, honorable men doing the best they can in a terrible situation.  There is an old song about...'no one knows what goes on behind closed doors'....and I believe this to be the case...I have no idea what caused the rife between Tim and LE and to my knowledge neither does anyone else here. I have a few ideas...but that's what they are ideas based on nothing more than what I have read, been told privately and surmised....Tim said some harsh things regarding LP....Rob Dick said some pretty harsh things about Tim/TES (and I have a feeling he'd sure better be able to back them up).....but I can assure everyone..Tim has not been tasting the A's koolaide....never let empathy be taken as weakness or stupidity.  Glad you didn't allow yourself to get upset today.....not good for the kidders or you....or any of us....Caylee will or will not be found according to a time schedule, from a power that is higher than us....being able to accept that makes finding or not finding Caylee or Natalee or Trenton or Clinton or any of the other hundreds of missing loved ones..........something that I personally have turned over to my God knowing HE has a plan.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: November 13, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »

I just hope the person who looks at the bones is not on vacation......

Visions of Aruba come to mind

PJ flower

When they start saying they are donkey bones I am done....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: November 13, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »

I COMPLETELY undestand the feeling of admiration of TM...I have them as well.  That being said...It was obvious tthat TM did not want to be second guessed when he stated that he had searched the river and nothing ws there.  IMO he would have just stayed quit and let them do their thing.

It seems kinda like the origional investigaters on a cold case and the new cold case detective comes in and they relly don't like someone messing with their case. JMO
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1518 on: November 13, 2008, 07:05:25 PM »

Something is not right and and I do think bones were found.  Why was LE so quick to poo-poo this find?  And what do they have against Padilla?  And why did Lee, who has been in hiding since early September, drive by several times?  I just don't get it!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1519 on: November 13, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »

Destiny, what are your thoughts now, can you share???

Hmmmmmmm....interesting question Always.

I do think that some items located today....do pertain to the Caylee Anthony case.....I think the Anthony's' are scared shitless for this certain area to be continued to be looked into....I think the Anthonys have tried everything in their power and influence to stop this search....I think LP is a bounty hunter that will not give in...not give up.....he's been through situations and Families like this before in his line of work....I think Cindy is a piece of Shit...just like her daughter Casey.....that's what I think....Des

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Des.  I agree with you that LP has dealt with this level of scum before, and I sure hope he continues to be a thorn in their bum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.