April 26, 2024, 11:17:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 323186 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: November 13, 2008, 07:06:58 PM »

I just hope the person who looks at the bones is not on vacation......

Visions of Aruba come to mind

PJ flower

When they start saying they are donkey bones I am done....

Stick a fork in me too cubbeegirl.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1521 on: November 13, 2008, 07:07:49 PM »

We read what they said that was found, as they were finding it, and a bit afterward.  For LE to have released the info that 'such and such' was not actually found, (when they clearly were), just tells me that for whatever reason they want it 'to appear' that nothing was found.  Sooooooo.. It makes me wonder why. 

Could it be that LE wanted/wants to do this as a way of avoiding a huge scene, at the time and at the Anthony's later?  Could it be that LE needs to recheck the Anthony house/yard for any identical items to those that were actually found?  (such as the brick/s, shoe)  And could it be that these discoveries may be leading LE to arrest the Anthony's themselves, but they aren't ready yet, so don't want a huge public scene? 

One thing is for sure, across the US, LE has been known at times for out and out lying, if the case they are working on might be jeopardized. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: November 13, 2008, 07:08:26 PM »

Did you all hear on Fox news that Casey was watching all this on tv during her one hour 'let out'?  The guards saw her watching it and told her to go back to her cell. 

I didn't hear this, but I think she can watch whatever she wants during her "time out"? Right?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: November 13, 2008, 07:09:15 PM »

Do cell phones ping when they are turned off? If she had her phone off for 4 hours, and the last known location was Blanchard park or wherever, if cells dont ping when they are off, then couldnt she have driven to the shore and back in that period of time? Dumped the body in the ocean or elsewhere??

If it's turned off - no ping.  Yes she could have.
I was under the impression that cell phones will still ping if they're turned off? The only way to not be "pingable" is to remove the battery from the phone.

I was under the same impression, but think it would come in a different report fashion, like have to be ordered from the company by LE & would show up if someone had placed a phone call to that cell while it had been turned off.  As I recall it was this way that a disappeared person was located within the last couple of years, LE called the cell phone & the cell provider gave the location of the ping, was hoping that the SM cell expert would be around to provide info but haven't seen him.

Yes, I have been hoping to see him also...where is he hiding???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: November 13, 2008, 07:09:48 PM »

I thought someone was going to post a picture of the shamrock found???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: November 13, 2008, 07:11:19 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

hmmmm. God  I don't know what to believe. On one hand it makes sense as to why Tim said the things he did now but at the same time I don't know why he's just now coming out with this. I guess the dector test will prove who is lying and who is not.

!~*Mar*~!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1526 on: November 13, 2008, 07:12:04 PM »

Do cell phones ping when they are turned off? If she had her phone off for 4 hours, and the last known location was Blanchard park or wherever, if cells dont ping when they are off, then couldnt she have driven to the shore and back in that period of time? Dumped the body in the ocean or elsewhere??

I was under the impression that cell phones will still ping if they're turned off? The only way to not be "pingable" is to remove the battery from the phone.

I was under the same impression, but think it would come in a different report fashion, like have to be ordered from the company by LE & would show up if someone had placed a phone call to that cell while it had been turned off.  As I recall it was this way that a disappeared person was located within the last couple of years, LE called the cell phone & the cell provider gave the location of the ping, was hoping that the SM cell expert would be around to provide info but haven't seen him.
I just called my cell provider and they told me that unless the phone is turned on, it won't ping. Even with the 911 feature turned on, the towers won't locate it. (whew! now I can stop taking the battery out when I'm up to no good! )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: November 13, 2008, 07:12:07 PM »

NOBODY COULD MAKE THIS STUFF UP!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1528 on: November 13, 2008, 07:12:48 PM »

Dolce...I really need a monkey with it's hands over it's mouth....this duct tape I am using is tough on the lips

I simply can not understand the Tim/TES basing....or for that matter the LP bashing...I believe both are good, honorable men doing the best they can in a terrible situation.  There is an old song about...'no one knows what goes on behind closed doors'....and I believe this to be the case...I have no idea what caused the rife between Tim and LE and to my knowledge neither does anyone else here. I have a few ideas...but that's what they are ideas based on nothing more than what I have read, been told privately and surmised....Tim said some harsh things regarding LP....Rob Dick said some pretty harsh things about Tim/TES (and I have a feeling he'd sure better be able to back them up).....but I can assure everyone..Tim has not been tasting the A's koolaide....never let empathy be taken as weakness or stupidity.  Glad you didn't allow yourself to get upset today.....not good for the kidders or you....or any of us....Caylee will or will not be found according to a time schedule, from a power that is higher than us....being able to accept that makes finding or not finding Caylee or Natalee or Trenton or Clinton or any of the other hundreds of missing loved ones..........something that I personally have turned over to my God knowing HE has a plan.
If that icon can be done, Brandi will make it as she is a pro!

I agree with you, both men are great at what they do and should not be judged by anyone of us on this board or else where.  We do not know all of the in's and out's of this thing, we are given just a fraction of the details...even the stuff reported on Murts is just HIS interpretation of the situation, sort of like the game "Telephone".

Tim is used to dealing with grieving families who have been to hell and back when their family member or loved one went missing.  The Anthony's are quite different, to us, but they still have lost someone.  Tim knows what it is like having been there himself.

LP is used to dealing with families on a more harsher level along with criminals.  I think he fits into this just fine as well.  He is an attorney, he knows the law, why in the world would he break it over a few measly minutes of night time news?

Both men are good at what they do...stop pinning and twisting their words against each other.  Remember, you only get what the Media thinks is going to sell a paper or make you watch the news.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: November 13, 2008, 07:13:46 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

hmmmm. God  I don't know what to believe. On one hand it makes sense as to why Tim said the things he did now but at the same time I don't know why he's just now coming out with this. I guess the dector test will prove who is lying and who is not.
Did he mean money to help with the search?  just asking.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: November 13, 2008, 07:14:14 PM »

I just want to clarify why I am upset with Tim Miller. I did not like the fact that he started bashing Leanord to the media the way he did. I mean Tim put him on full blast and has been since he left Florida. Thats my only thing. Its not making sense to me why Tim is acting that way with him.

LE seems to feel the same way about Leonard so Tim Miller isn't alone. 

I live in California and before this case I had never heard of Leonard Padilla.  He's getting a whole heck of alot of publicity from this case. 

Yes, but on the flip-side (to be fair and balanced) a lot of people didn't know a think about Tim Miller before this case. I had heard of TES before- I think from the Jessie Davis case, but I didn't really know much about them as a group before now.  I'm not at all suggesting they were ever trying to gain publicity here- I know that isn't the case- however, just like you'd never heard of Padilla before now, many others had no clue about TES (or the man behind it) before now.

I never heard of TES until I joined this forum and someone, Rob I think or Red, was posting about how Tim was waiting for Cindy to call and request his services.  This went on for a while and finally there was great excitement because Cindy agreed to call.  I don't know if she did or not.  I didn't know Tim Miller from Adam. Frankly, I am not impressed with what I know now.

I'm really sorry to hear this.  I wonder if you have all of the facts?  You are of course entitled to your opinion. 

http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/org44146.jsp

Texas Equusearch has conducted more than 400 searches and has safely returned more than 300 missing children, teens and adults to their families. Law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, have credited Equusearch with having perhaps the highest 'find rate' (about 70% - with nearly 85% of these found alive) of any search and rescue organization in our nation. Texas Equusearch has grown from a small horse-mounted team to include hundreds of volunteers with four-wheelers, boats and aircraft
In December 2004, Equusearch founder Tim Miller was awarded President Bush's National Points of Light Award. He has also received a Crime Stoppers Award for public service. The organization dedicates its efforts to the memory of Texas Equusearch Director Tim Miller's sixteen-year-old daughter Laura, who was abducted, raped and brutally murdered in September 1984.

The TES Websitehttp://www.texasequusearch.org/  Please click on "About TES".  You will see a long list of people that not only have heard of Tim Miller and TES, but are recognizing him, including "ab Invitation to attend the White House Conference on Missing, Exploited and Runaway Children".

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1531 on: November 13, 2008, 07:14:30 PM »

Destiny, what are your thoughts now, can you share???

Hmmmmmmm....interesting question Always.

I do think that some items located today....do pertain to the Caylee Anthony case.....I think the Anthony's' are scared shitless for this certain area to be continued to be looked into....I think the Anthonys have tried everything in their power and influence to stop this search....I think LP is a bounty hunter that will not give in...not give up.....he's been through situations and Families like this before in his line of work....I think Cindy is a piece of Shit...just like her daughter Casey.....that's what I think....Des

i agree with the last sentence...completely... and utterly...Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: November 13, 2008, 07:14:41 PM »

We don't have a picture of the actual shamrock found.  If I had it, you can be certain I'd post it 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: November 13, 2008, 07:15:35 PM »

I just called my cell provider and they told me that unless the phone is turned on, it won't ping. Even with the 911 feature turned on, the towers won't locate it. (whew! now I can stop taking the battery out when I'm up to no good! )
  Me too!! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: November 13, 2008, 07:15:43 PM »

We don't have a picture of the actual shamrock found.  If I had it, you can be certain I'd post it 
Hahahaha I knew that, wishful thinking on my part.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: November 13, 2008, 07:16:15 PM »

Yep that would piss Tim off to no end....it has never been about making money....... many times TIM has used his OWN money for searches.....like I said...no one knows what goes on behind closed doors

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1536 on: November 13, 2008, 07:16:39 PM »

If I could speak with Tim I would extend but admiration and plead for him to stop this..Two completely different men with the same goal...There should be peace in the focus of a greater good..Hmmm..I think I need to stop drinking now. Can anyone make my avatar look empty?

Carmen
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1537 on: November 13, 2008, 07:16:46 PM »

As I was watching the events of this afternoon, I couldn't help but think that if I had a shamrock on my car, a shamrock necklace and a shamrock tattoo, I sure as he!! would not throwing a shamrock into a bag that possibly contained my dead child.  I own a gold cross and a silver heart necklace.  I pretty much have one or the other on everyday.  I damn well wouldn't throw one of them in a crime scene.

I know that rumors start from the tiniest little bit of information and people run with it.  I think that is what was happening today, at least as far as I could see on Murt's flying chat.  People want SO badly for this baby to be found that they are running wild with not enough concrete info.  And, JMOO, I thought there were way too many people hanging around out there.  I mean it was a nice Florida day for the park but couldn't they have set up some lines so people wouldn't get there noses in there and start reporting half truths? This is what may lead some people to think that there is a circus going on?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: November 13, 2008, 07:17:18 PM »

Well, thank you.  Good to know.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: November 13, 2008, 07:17:50 PM »

Gotta fix dinner, will be in there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> if anything happens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.