April 26, 2024, 01:00:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 323194 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1540 on: November 13, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

hmmmm. God  I don't know what to believe. On one hand it makes sense as to why Tim said the things he did now but at the same time I don't know why he's just now coming out with this. I guess the dector test will prove who is lying and who is not.
I too don't know what to believe. What I do believe is something happened over the weekend, that Cindy or someone in that family decided they have something on Tim. What I do not know.

I firmly believe Tim is a fine man, but she seems to have a way of turning things past/present on people to get her way. She is evil and I believe she and that creepy lawyer now have their evil grip on Tim. JMO, please no nanner throwing.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: November 13, 2008, 07:18:31 PM »

What is wrong with this picture ... Tim Miller undermines Leonard Padilla who has always publicly upheld him and TES search efforts but ... uphold Mark Nejames ... the attorney who represents those that have obstructed the search efforts and who have undermine Tim's credibility.

It does not make sense and ... I am so troubled.

Janet

________

Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 5:57 pm EST November 13, 2008

PADILLA UNDER SCRUTINY

Padilla, who organized the dive search, said the bag appeared to have been weighted down by bricks. After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

Nieves said Padilla had agreed to take the test and then commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," Nieves said.

Padilla indicated he hadn't even seen what his divers had found.

"I don't know, I haven't seen any of it because they're over there and I'm over here," Padilla said.

When asked why detectives wanted him to take a lie detector test, he said, "They don't believe anybody about anything."

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

Padilla organized Thursday's search in the Little Econ River because of a cross that was discovered on a nearby tree. Searchers have said they do not expect to find the child alive.

The group of highly-trained divers headed into the Little Econ River in Blanchard Park just after 9:00am Thursday (see images).

The divers are part of Orlando-based Blackwater Divers. The group expected to have more than 30 divers search a 1-mile stretch of the river.

The group used underwater communications and dragged large nets to scrape the river's bottom. But searching dark waters was just one challenge. The divers also dealt with several alligators.

"I've been certified for 26 years and it's the worst conditions I've ever dived in," diver Spyder Dalton said.

The divers searched all day Thursday and it was believed they would be back to search again Friday.

LEONARD PADILLA - NOVEMBER 5, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Defense Memo Says Caylee`s Death Maybe Accidental
Aired November 5, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, you know, the other day somebody was saying, what makes you think -- I says if we have to drain every pond and gut every gator, we`re going to find little Caylee.

We`ve got the people, we`ve got the manpower and we`ve got the area and we`ve got the best, Tim Miller. Tim Miller, directing this search is the best there is.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/05/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: November 13, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »

This is my concern.  I'm also wondering if Murt is getting set up to take the fall for reporting things like the bones 

I like Murt and I think he is sincere...but  IMO he has no business, as a media person, amateur or professional, near a search....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: November 13, 2008, 07:20:44 PM »

What I'm thinking about the 'brick/s' that were found... Could it be that the Anthony's replacing/redoing their 'pavers' on July 4th weekend, was because there were some missing, and they were trying to hide that fact?  It was reported, (rumored?) that LE has been over to the Anthony's, that they brought out something in a bag.  Could it be that they need to see if any of the older 'pavers' match the brick/s found today?  If there is a match, it will be 3... 2... 1... Anthony's arrested on charges of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, etc.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: November 13, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »

What is wrong with this picture ... Tim Miller undermines Leonard Padilla who has always publicly upheld him and TES search efforts but ... uphold Mark Nejames ... the attorney who represents those that have obstructed the search efforts and who have undermine Tim's credibility.

It does not make sense and ... I am so troubled.

Janet

________

Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 5:57 pm EST November 13, 2008

PADILLA UNDER SCRUTINY

Padilla, who organized the dive search, said the bag appeared to have been weighted down by bricks. After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

Nieves said Padilla had agreed to take the test and then commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," Nieves said.

Padilla indicated he hadn't even seen what his divers had found.

"I don't know, I haven't seen any of it because they're over there and I'm over here," Padilla said.

When asked why detectives wanted him to take a lie detector test, he said, "They don't believe anybody about anything."

Padilla organized Thursday's search in the Little Econ River because of a cross that was discovered on a nearby tree. Searchers have said they do not expect to find the child alive.

The group of highly-trained divers headed into the Little Econ River in Blanchard Park just after 9:00am Thursday (see images).

The divers are part of Orlando-based Blackwater Divers. The group expected to have more than 30 divers search a 1-mile stretch of the river.

The group used underwater communications and dragged large nets to scrape the river's bottom. But searching dark waters was just one challenge. The divers also dealt with several alligators.

"I've been certified for 26 years and it's the worst conditions I've ever dived in," diver Spyder Dalton said.

The divers searched all day Thursday and it was believed they would be back to search again Friday.

LEONARD PADILLA - NOVEMBER 5, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Defense Memo Says Caylee`s Death Maybe Accidental
Aired November 5, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, you know, the other day somebody was saying, what makes you think -- I says if we have to drain every pond and gut every gator, we`re going to find little Caylee.

We`ve got the people, we`ve got the manpower and we`ve got the area and we`ve got the best, Tim Miller. Tim Miller, directing this search is the best there is.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/05/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

i understand everyones devotion to tim, but this statement about LP does not make me happy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: November 13, 2008, 07:21:12 PM »

Yep that would piss Tim off to no end....it has never been about making money....... many times TIM has used his OWN money for searches.....like I said...no one knows what goes on behind closed doors

Sunny ... why would Tim be "pissed off" at Leonard Padilla?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: November 13, 2008, 07:21:20 PM »

It's just a shame it's come to this.  Cindy calling for Tim's help, Tim coming, Cindy hates Tim calling him a drunk, Tim comes back, Lenny helping Casey with her freedom, she tells him to get out of her house and threatens to hurt him when she gets out, and now our two heroes are talking bad about each other.  Now Lenny has to take a poly.  Who would ever have guessed it would come to this?  Geez Louise.  No matter what each man feels about the other now, they are still trying to do the right thing.  They have two totally different ways of going about it and they play two different parts in this drama.  I think they are both wonderful and are giving of their own time and expense to try to find this little girl.  So hats off to both Lenny and Tim and thumbs down for the A's who need a reality check.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: November 13, 2008, 07:22:23 PM »

This is my concern.  I'm also wondering if Murt is getting set up to take the fall for reporting things like the bones 

I like Murt and I think he is sincere...but  IMO he has no business, as a media person, amateur or professional, near a search....

I do think Murt should be a little more incognito...first he site was hacked, then the death threats...someone is out to get him and I fear for his well being...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: November 13, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »

What I'm thinking about the 'brick/s' that were found... Could it be that the Anthony's replacing/redoing their 'pavers' on July 4th weekend, was because there were some missing, and they were trying to hide that fact?  It was reported, (rumored?) that LE has been over to the Anthony's, that they brought out something in a bag.  Could it be that they need to see if any of the older 'pavers' match the brick/s found today?  If there is a match, it will be 3... 2... 1... Anthony's arrested on charges of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, etc.
Has it been confirmed that LE was there? I could only hope your scenario was true...

Carmen
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: November 13, 2008, 07:22:59 PM »

I just read the last 50 pages and im in shock!  I was almost in hysterics when  Murt was crying.  What a day!  I had never heard of any of the characters in the case except I had heard of TES because I live in Texas.  Casey and the Anthonys are NOT bright people.  Why cant Caylee be found??

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: November 13, 2008, 07:23:19 PM »

If I could speak with Tim I would extend but admiration and plead for him to stop this..Two completely different men with the same goal...There should be peace in the focus of a greater good..Hmmm..I think I need to stop drinking now. Can anyone make my avatar look empty?

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: November 13, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »

Destiny, what are your thoughts now, can you share???

Hmmmmmmm....interesting question Always.

I do think that some items located today....do pertain to the Caylee Anthony case.....I think the Anthony's' are scared shitless for this certain area to be continued to be looked into....I think the Anthonys have tried everything in their power and influence to stop this search....I think LP is a bounty hunter that will not give in...not give up.....he's been through situations and Families like this before in his line of work....I think Cindy is a piece of Shit...just like her daughter Casey.....that's what I think....Des

HMMMM Pieces of SH*&T breed Pieces Of Sh*&^T Des couldnt agree with you more , I hope they lock her up for along time and an harden women criminal slapp her around and makes her, her their Bitch very day for the rest of her miserable life expecially while she is laying at night with vision of what she did to that precious baby and then when she dies I hope she rotts in HELL  MMMM I feel better

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: November 13, 2008, 07:24:21 PM »

Do cell phones ping when they are turned off? If she had her phone off for 4 hours, and the last known location was Blanchard park or wherever, if cells dont ping when they are off, then couldnt she have driven to the shore and back in that period of time? Dumped the body in the ocean or elsewhere??

If it's turned off - no ping.  Yes she could have.

NANNERS for MonkeyDoodle!!!!!

PJ
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: November 13, 2008, 07:24:24 PM »

yes i agree, there is a time and a place.
He pushes a fine line for someone who says it is only a hobby.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1554 on: November 13, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »

just have to say...

I would really think twice about donating to Tim Miller/TES if it's true that he has retained Nejame to represent him in any way, for any reason.  I like Tim, and have donated to TES myself, but this would be a deal breaker for me.

After all that the anthonys have done to impede finding Caylee, and I do believe they know where she is by now, Tim accepting anything from Nejame would be a conflict of interest.  It would be bad publicity for TES so I hope he reconsiders if this is indeed true.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: November 13, 2008, 07:24:44 PM »

Yep that would piss Tim off to no end....it has never been about making money....... many times TIM has used his OWN money for searches.....like I said...no one knows what goes on behind closed doors
well tim is a non profit org. but i hate to point out the obvious and mention that he does need money to keep his org. afloat and to allow him to continue with his mission
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1556 on: November 13, 2008, 07:25:31 PM »

If I could speak with Tim I would extend but admiration and plead for him to stop this..Two completely different men with the same goal...There should be peace in the focus of a greater good..Hmmm..I think I need to stop drinking now. Can anyone make my avatar look empty?
Thank you!!! I never quit until it's all gone!!

Carmen
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: November 13, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »

I'm considering that the diabolical Assthonys planted this bag of bones and Caylee might actually be right near by. It all looks too suspicious. Weighted down, toys, doll, yanno.

Once the bag of bones are discovered, that's it for that area... no more searches there. Nothing to see here folks - move along.
Very good point Rob.  I said a few days ago that I hope they have someone watching 24/7 for tampering.
Also, why would Lee make a presence twice today, but not at any of the vigils lately? 

Why if NaJame wanted LP to take a lie detecting test does he not set up a private neutral party to administer, why does the LE have to be the ones to do it?

WHY IS THIS INVESTIGATION SOUNDING BACKWARDS NOW?
WOW, I must have missed that....Lee was around today?  What happened?
Bringing this over...never got an answer....i would really like to know if Lee was out today.  If anyone knows.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1558 on: November 13, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: November 13, 2008, 07:26:09 PM »

yes i agree, there is a time and a place.
He pushes a fine line for someone who says it is only a hobby.

Dana, I dont know about you, but I dont think ANY death threat should be taken lightly.... no margin for error there ...JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.