April 17, 2024, 10:36:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322152 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1560 on: November 13, 2008, 07:26:46 PM »

I found the post i was thinking about with Chuck. My bad, he MET Dennis and Sherri from KFN:
Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.
snipped for space...That settles it for me, definitely a KF spy. Anyone who respects this group hasn't done a background check on Dennis and his wife.
Not to be a devil's advocate here, but many on this board did not want to believe that an organization who's main effort was to help with missing children was one that was tainted.  Granted when the evidence surfaced more and more began to question their motives and their history...even MyTime said that she donated to them purchasing 2 shirts and bracelets, they put on a nice show...Invision too saw them and said they were nice.  To judge Chuck based on that one statement you might as well damn MyTime and Invision too......
Just saying.
I judged Chuck on everything HE said.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: November 13, 2008, 07:26:54 PM »

Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 5:57 pm EST November 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For a few hours Thursday afternoon, searchers thought they'd found bones that could have been part of the remains of Caylee Anthony. But detectives quickly determined the evidence found by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla's dive team was nothing but sticks and mud.

The detectives also cast suspicion on the find by asking Padilla to take a lie detector test.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEAM COVERAGE: Sheriff's Office Disregards Findings
SHERIFF'S OFFICE: Says Nothing "Credible" At Scene
INTERVIEW: Anthonys Respond To Developments
ITEMS FOUND: See Images | Raw Video
FROM THE AIR: Aerial View Shows Divers
PROTESTOR: Man Confronts Dive Team At Search Scene
DIVERS SEARCHING: Images From Search Scene

MESSAGE BOARD: Case Against Casey Anthony
ARCHIVE: Previous Reports On Anthony Case
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early Thursday afternoon, the dive team confirmed to Eyewitness News it had located several children's toys inside a plastic bag in the Little Econ River (see map), including a plastic shamrock toy. The divers also claimed to have found three or four bones.

But Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators said, in fact, there were no bones and the bag had nothing to do with the Caylee Anthony case. Additionally, the shamrock toy turned out to be a Gumby toy.

"There is nothing ... at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Sheriff's Office (watch full statement). "Nothing that was discovered has been retained by the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

FBI agents and sheriff's office detectives arrived on the scene Thursday afternoon and sifted through the remains (images | video)

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: November 13, 2008, 07:27:00 PM »

Did you all hear on Fox news that Casey was watching all this on tv during her one hour 'let out'?  The guards saw her watching it and told her to go back to her cell. 

I did hear it.....but it doesn't surprise me. As far as the A's to be seemingly not worried about the search and findings today....I believe it's because they KNOW Caylee is not there....I remember Cindy on the stand saying directly to Casey....THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!!  I believe she was telling Casey that everything had been taken care of and all she had to do was keep her mouth shut and Caylee would never be found and she would never be held accountable. They didn't count on the FORENICS!!  JMO

BB - Is your son home???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: November 13, 2008, 07:27:20 PM »

Do you think Tim drank the koo-aid??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1564 on: November 13, 2008, 07:27:27 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

This is my concern.  I'm also wondering if Murt is getting set up to take the fall for reporting things like the bones 

I like Murt and I think he is sincere...but  IMO he has no business, as a media person, amateur or professional, near a search....

yes i agree, there is a time and a place.
He pushes a fine line for someone who says it is only a hobby.

Dana, I would love to talk to you!!!  Is it possible!!
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1565 on: November 13, 2008, 07:27:39 PM »

sorry monkeys i forgot to tell you lee was there today he drove by twice but did not get out of his car!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: November 13, 2008, 07:28:28 PM »

just have to say...

I would really think twice about donating to Tim Miller/TES if it's true that he has retained Nejame to represent him in any way, for any reason.  I like Tim, and have donated to TES myself, but this would be a deal breaker for me.

After all that the anthonys have done to impede finding Caylee, and I do believe they know where she is by now, Tim accepting anything from Nejame would be a conflict of interest.  It would be bad publicity for TES so I hope he reconsiders if this is indeed true.

Well, I've already donated to TES. I am concerned if he did hire Nejame. Sad
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: November 13, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »

It is a bottomless cup!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: November 13, 2008, 07:29:43 PM »

just have to say...

I would really think twice about donating to Tim Miller/TES if it's true that he has retained Nejame to represent him in any way, for any reason.  I like Tim, and have donated to TES myself, but this would be a deal breaker for me.

After all that the anthonys have done to impede finding Caylee, and I do believe they know where she is by now, Tim accepting anything from Nejame would be a conflict of interest.  It would be bad publicity for TES so I hope he reconsiders if this is indeed true.

Who says Tim has retained Nejame for ANYTHING.  What would Tim need representation for?  That is BS, IMO
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: November 13, 2008, 07:29:59 PM »

Destiny, what are your thoughts now, can you share???

Hmmmmmmm....interesting question Always.

I do think that some items located today....do pertain to the Caylee Anthony case.....I think the Anthony's' are scared shitless for this certain area to be continued to be looked into....I think the Anthonys have tried everything in their power and influence to stop this search....I think LP is a bounty hunter that will not give in...not give up.....he's been through situations and Families like this before in his line of work....I think Cindy is a piece of Shit...just like her daughter Casey.....that's what I think....Des

HMMMM Pieces of SH*&T breed Pieces Of Sh*&^T Des couldnt agree with you more , I hope they lock her up for along time and an harden women criminal slapp her around and makes her, her their Bitch very day for the rest of her miserable life expecially while she is laying at night with vision of what she did to that precious baby and then when she dies I hope she rotts in HELL  MMMM I feel better

Dang I should have outbursts like that to get things off my chest...lol!  I would probably feel better and could quit smoking.  I completely agree with you except hell is to good for Casey.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: November 13, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »

I just hope the person who looks at the bones is not on vacation......

Visions of Aruba come to mind

PJ flower

When they start saying they are donkey bones I am done....

hahahaha...and I will be right behind ya!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: November 13, 2008, 07:30:17 PM »

Destiny, what are your thoughts now, can you share???

Hmmmmmmm....interesting question Always.

I do think that some items located today....do pertain to the Caylee Anthony case.....I think the Anthony's' are scared shitless for this certain area to be continued to be looked into....I think the Anthonys have tried everything in their power and influence to stop this search....I think LP is a bounty hunter that will not give in...not give up.....he's been through situations and Families like this before in his line of work....I think Cindy is a piece of Shit...just like her daughter Casey.....that's what I think....Des

i agree with the last sentence...completely... and utterly...Sad

That pretty much sums it up for me, too.  They are the ones to blame for all of this (along with the other Anthonys).  They destroyed a precious little girl and now they are destroying others.  And they don't care!  Casey should be going through hell for what she did, not the people who want to find her daughter and lay her to rest peacefully.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: November 13, 2008, 07:30:19 PM »

It is a bottomless cup!! 

MYTIME - Where's Chuck/Colt?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1573 on: November 13, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »

Why would Lee be there unless he thought something would be found? Something maybe he had planted when when he went to get her computer and stuff at TA. Wasn't he gone for quite a while? Stuff that Cindy told him to go throw into the river?

Sorry this scares me that I could even think like them. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: November 13, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

This is my concern.  I'm also wondering if Murt is getting set up to take the fall for reporting things like the bones 

I like Murt and I think he is sincere...but  IMO he has no business, as a media person, amateur or professional, near a search....

yes i agree, there is a time and a place.
He pushes a fine line for someone who says it is only a hobby.

Dana, I would love to talk to you!!!  Is it possible!!

sure whats up
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: November 13, 2008, 07:30:46 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 

I'm a little slow tonight. What does that mean? Please clarify for me, and I extend my apoloiges in advance for being a party pooper and not understanding. Thanks! Smile
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: November 13, 2008, 07:30:47 PM »

See for awhile now I have been wondering if it has been Tim thats been the one thats out for the money as far as THIS particluar case goes. I was goin to admit this on here just b/c I didn't want to start anything but I have wondered it since the weekend. Tim talked on NG how it was going to be the biggest search in the history of all searches that he has done. Leanord Padilla praised the man and said that he'd been getting phone calls from people that have watched Nancy's show who wanted to come search. A lot of the donations that he Tim recieved probably came from those that watch Nancy's show. The weekend comes around and then before you know it Tim Miller is packed and GONE on Sunday is done searching. The whole thing right there pissed off those that donated not only MONEY but FOOD to TES and and then he just leaves. How wierd is that?  I do think that a lot of people have a right to be pissed off at Tim for that b/c him leaving like that really makes it seem like he got all the donations he needed from this case and then just left.

And another thing to is why if LP wanted money would be telling people to donate to TES and giving all the money from those that signed up to that website to TES if he wanted money? He could have kept that money to himself. The whole thing with Tim is just wierd to me. It really is and I am sorry to say it but it is.

I understand he's done a lot of good and has found many remains of people but it is still fishy to me. Even people that you think are VERY good people turn out to be who you don't think they are.

!~*Mar*~!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1577 on: November 13, 2008, 07:30:50 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 

wow... go ahead.. whisper it all to me... i promise i wont tell a soul! honest!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: November 13, 2008, 07:30:57 PM »

sorry monkeys i forgot to tell you lee was there today he drove by twice but did not get out of his car!!

Queen-B - did you see Lee yourself?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: November 13, 2008, 07:31:10 PM »

Did you all hear on Fox news that Casey was watching all this on tv during her one hour 'let out'?  The guards saw her watching it and told her to go back to her cell. 

I did hear it.....but it doesn't surprise me. As far as the A's to be seemingly not worried about the search and findings today....I believe it's because they KNOW Caylee is not there....I remember Cindy on the stand saying directly to Casey....THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!!  I believe she was telling Casey that everything had been taken care of and all she had to do was keep her mouth shut and Caylee would never be found and she would never be held accountable. They didn't count on the FORENICS!!  JMO

BB - Is your son home???
Thanks for asking about my son...yes!!--he's home.  Got home Saturday.  It's such a relief to have him back and knowing he will never, ever have to go back to war again.  I feel I want to shout to the world my son made it through two deployments, but my heart really breaks for those families who child did not.  I know how that feels as I lost my twelve year old daughter; I kept telling the Lord that you cannot take another one away from me, too while my son was at war.  And He didn't. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.