April 25, 2024, 07:12:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 323105 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1580 on: November 13, 2008, 07:31:29 PM »

Something is not right and and I do think bones were found.  Why was LE so quick to poo-poo this find?  And what do they have against Padilla?  And why did Lee, who has been in hiding since early September, drive by several times?  I just don't get it!

Lisa

If Lee did drive by, that would really be telling.  Do we know this to be true? Heck, unless I see it with my own eyes, I'm not sure what to believe.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: November 13, 2008, 07:32:19 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

hmmmm. God  I don't know what to believe. On one hand it makes sense as to why Tim said the things he did now but at the same time I don't know why he's just now coming out with this. I guess the dector test will prove who is lying and who is not.
I too don't know what to believe. What I do believe is something happened over the weekend, that Cindy or someone in that family decided they have something on Tim. What I do not know.

I firmly believe Tim is a fine man, but she seems to have a way of turning things past/present on people to get her way. She is evil and I believe she and that creepy lawyer now have their evil grip on Tim. JMO, please no nanner throwing.

Another day, another circus!

Did no one take note of Klaas posting that there are still approximately 100 TES searchers in Orlando still looking?  So why is it being said LP is the ONLY one who is there?

Tim Miller is a very unique person and those who have been listening to him for almost four years should realize this.  He does not like to create the us against them approach and is accustomed to working WITH the FAMILIES of the missing, not against them.  He has tried to include the Anthonys and even say he is looking for an alive Caylee to comfort them out of the goodness of his heart.  But there are always those who try to read something sinister into every thing he says. 

He often speaks his heart and says things like he will not leave until the person is found as we saw in the Natalee Holloway case and sometimes this is not how it works out.

So now LP has called in to CNN and said NO BONES and yet Murt said he saw them.

Isn't that interesting!

This whole carnival atmosphere is lacking in the respect due this missing and likely deceased child.  If Caylee were a member of my family, I would be absolutely horrified.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: November 13, 2008, 07:32:51 PM »

I'm considering that the diabolical Assthonys planted this bag of bones and Caylee might actually be right near by. It all looks too suspicious. Weighted down, toys, doll, yanno.

Once the bag of bones are discovered, that's it for that area... no more searches there. Nothing to see here folks - move along.
Very good point Rob.  I said a few days ago that I hope they have someone watching 24/7 for tampering.
Also, why would Lee make a presence twice today, but not at any of the vigils lately? 

Why if NaJame wanted LP to take a lie detecting test does he not set up a private neutral party to administer, why does the LE have to be the ones to do it?

WHY IS THIS INVESTIGATION SOUNDING BACKWARDS NOW?
WOW, I must have missed that....Lee was around today?  What happened?
Bringing this over...never got an answer....i would really like to know if Lee was out today.  If anyone knows.

I see you, but I don't know. Sorry. Just wanted you to know you're not invisable.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: November 13, 2008, 07:33:02 PM »

Mytime - you can email Dana at:

dana@scaredmonkeys.com
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1584 on: November 13, 2008, 07:33:32 PM »

Did you all hear on Fox news that Casey was watching all this on tv during her one hour 'let out'?  The guards saw her watching it and told her to go back to her cell. 

I did hear it.....but it doesn't surprise me. As far as the A's to be seemingly not worried about the search and findings today....I believe it's because they KNOW Caylee is not there....I remember Cindy on the stand saying directly to Casey....THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!!  I believe she was telling Casey that everything had been taken care of and all she had to do was keep her mouth shut and Caylee would never be found and she would never be held accountable. They didn't count on the FORENICS!!  JMO

BB - Is your son home???
Thanks for asking about my son...yes!!--he's home.  Got home Saturday.  It's such a relief to have him back and knowing he will never, ever have to go back to war again.  I feel I want to shout to the world my son made it through two deployments, but my heart really breaks for those families who child did not.  I know how that feels as I lost my twelve year old daughter; I kept telling the Lord that you cannot take another one away from me, too while my son was at war.  And He didn't. 
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, but thanks be to God your son is safe and back home!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: November 13, 2008, 07:34:17 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

Yep that would piss Tim off to no end....it has never been about making money....... many times TIM has used his OWN money for searches.....like I said...no one knows what goes on behind closed doors
I don't think this is about money with LP.  LP doesn't need to make money off this tragedy and I don't believe he would.  The man has used his own money throughout this whole situation.  I truly feel his heart is good and he wants to find Caylee.  LP has a cowboy way about him.  He is a take charge kind of guy.  He is also not stupid or anybody's fool.  He knows the law, he deals with criminals all the time.  Let's give him some credit here.  I think the world of Tim Miller.  His heart is good and he also wants to find Caylee.  None of us know what all has gone on in this case, so it would be foolish to jump to conclusions.  I just want credit to go where credit is due.  I personally appreciate everything EVERYONE has done to help in anyway to try and bring Caylee home.  People are very passionate on this board.  You will not be liked if you diss Tim.  (which, by the way, I am not, please no BIG RED BUTTON)  No one is going to think exactly alike.  So let's throw our opinons around and see what we can come up with ... that is what it is all about. 

JMHO

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: November 13, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »

Did you all hear on Fox news that Casey was watching all this on tv during her one hour 'let out'?  The guards saw her watching it and told her to go back to her cell. 

I did hear it.....but it doesn't surprise me. As far as the A's to be seemingly not worried about the search and findings today....I believe it's because they KNOW Caylee is not there....I remember Cindy on the stand saying directly to Casey....THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!!  I believe she was telling Casey that everything had been taken care of and all she had to do was keep her mouth shut and Caylee would never be found and she would never be held accountable. They didn't count on the FORENICS!!  JMO

BB - Is your son home???
Thanks for asking about my son...yes!!--he's home.  Got home Saturday.  It's such a relief to have him back and knowing he will never, ever have to go back to war again.  I feel I want to shout to the world my son made it through two deployments, but my heart really breaks for those families who child did not.  I know how that feels as I lost my twelve year old daughter; I kept telling the Lord that you cannot take another one away from me, too while my son was at war.  And He didn't. 

Bev.... I am so very happy for you!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: November 13, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1588 on: November 13, 2008, 07:36:00 PM »

sorry monkeys i forgot to tell you lee was there today he drove by twice but did not get out of his car!!

Queen-B - did you see Lee yourself?
yes, he stopped and lookedand sped off and then about 10 min later he drove by again
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1589 on: November 13, 2008, 07:36:14 PM »

It's just a shame it's come to this.  Cindy calling for Tim's help, Tim coming, Cindy hates Tim calling him a drunk, Tim comes back, Lenny helping Casey with her freedom, she tells him to get out of her house and threatens to hurt him when she gets out, and now our two heroes are talking bad about each other.  Now Lenny has to take a poly.  Who would ever have guessed it would come to this?  Geez Louise.  No matter what each man feels about the other now, they are still trying to do the right thing.  They have two totally different ways of going about it and they play two different parts in this drama.  I think they are both wonderful and are giving of their own time and expense to try to find this little girl.  So hats off to both Lenny and Tim and thumbs down for the A's who need a reality check.

I think NeJame was playing both ends against the middle in respect to Miller and Padilla.

Lisa
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1590 on: November 13, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »

I am sorry about my outburst It was vulgar and im sorry for putting it on the board . But like the rest of you I was watching Murts sight to when all this went down , I was trying to do payroll at work , and messed it up horribly had to work late . Just like evrybody else on this board my emotions where running high , I so wanted it to be her.. I am sad tonight . After many searches by all I am starting to hear TM , the one person thta knows is her mother and we may never know..... she will never tell and this is unforunate , our legal system can beat the truth out of her because that what I would be doing . MY GOD she is a 3 year old little girl. And after today I have a lump in  my throat and broke into tears when I heard my grandsons voice today ......because I am blessed. The Anthonys are doing a great injustice to this little Angel , they are has much to blame for the circus

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1591 on: November 13, 2008, 07:37:24 PM »

Dana - you have mail!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1592 on: November 13, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

i need cliff notes... i have never been good at reading between the lines.....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: November 13, 2008, 07:38:53 PM »

I have never seen a gumby with a diaper on.....

Well I haven't seen a Ninja OR Gumby with a diaper on.  Actually, I haven't seen a Gumby since I was in HS and I'm 55 now.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: November 13, 2008, 07:39:07 PM »

No.  I don't think anyone should read between the lines.  It is posts like this that cause problems.  If you know something that shouldn't be said, then don't say it.  If you put posts like this out on a forum, it turns out to be "I know something and you don't".  And you will have posters asking what it is.  And then I suppose certain select people will get to be told.  Or, as Dottie just said "Should we read between the lines?"  I say no.  Don't infer.  This isn't high school.  Either come right out and say what you have to say, or just don't make a post like that.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1595 on: November 13, 2008, 07:39:25 PM »

Do you think Tim drank the koo-aid??

It is a bottomless cup!! 

MYTIME - Where's Chuck/Colt?

I just left him a message to call me!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: November 13, 2008, 07:39:55 PM »

hmmmm. God  I don't know what to believe. On one hand it makes sense as to why Tim said the things he did now but at the same time I don't know why he's just now coming out with this. I guess the dector test will prove who is lying and who is not.
I too don't know what to believe. What I do believe is something happened over the weekend, that Cindy or someone in that family decided they have something on Tim. What I do not know.

I firmly believe Tim is a fine man, but she seems to have a way of turning things past/present on people to get her way. She is evil and I believe she and that creepy lawyer now have their evil grip on Tim. JMO, please no nanner throwing.

I am sorry and believe me I am not making fun of your opinion...but I laughed til I cried reading the bolded statement above...TIM  and his life really is an open book...he would get a big kick outta anyone thinking the A's could blackmail or intimidate him....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: November 13, 2008, 07:40:18 PM »

Another thing that doesn't sit well with me as far as Tim Miller goes is his whole change in attitude about the case. One minute he is saying he truely believes that Caylee will be found, that he won't leave Orlando until she is, and the next minute he is saying that she will never be found and that he's leaving Orlando. That is wierd to me and his change in attitude on that would definelty explain it if he is working with Nejame.

!~*Mar*~!

QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1598 on: November 13, 2008, 07:40:51 PM »

Something is not right and and I do think bones were found.  Why was LE so quick to poo-poo this find?  And what do they have against Padilla?  And why did Lee, who has been in hiding since early September, drive by several times?  I just don't get it!

Lisa

If Lee did drive by, that would really be telling.  Do we know this to be true? Heck, unless I see it with my own eyes, I'm not sure what to believe.
see thats what gets me? they called the girl bounty hunter that stayed w/ a's to identify some thing and then  a few min later the cops were there! they laughed at them and it was wrong .we have these people out here doing this for free and were is are cop's not there !!
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1599 on: November 13, 2008, 07:42:07 PM »

I'm considering that the diabolical Assthonys planted this bag of bones and Caylee might actually be right near by. It all looks too suspicious. Weighted down, toys, doll, yanno.

Once the bag of bones are discovered, that's it for that area... no more searches there. Nothing to see here folks - move along.
Very good point Rob.  I said a few days ago that I hope they have someone watching 24/7 for tampering.
Also, why would Lee make a presence twice today, but not at any of the vigils lately? 

Why if NaJame wanted LP to take a lie detecting test does he not set up a private neutral party to administer, why does the LE have to be the ones to do it?

WHY IS THIS INVESTIGATION SOUNDING BACKWARDS NOW?
WOW, I must have missed that....Lee was around today?  What happened?
Bringing this over...never got an answer....i would really like to know if Lee was out today.  If anyone knows.

I see you, but I don't know. Sorry. Just wanted you to know you're not invisable.
yes he was read down more and i posted it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.