April 18, 2024, 09:54:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322483 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: November 13, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 

No.  I don't think anyone should read between the lines.  It is posts like this that cause problems.  If you know something that shouldn't be said, then don't say it.  If you put posts like this out on a forum, it turns out to be "I know something and you don't".  And you will have posters asking what it is.  And then I suppose certain select people will get to be told.  Or, as Dottie just said "Should we read between the lines?"  I say no.  Don't infer.  This isn't high school.  Either come right out and say what you have to say, or just don't make a post like that.   

I can't agree more!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1601 on: November 13, 2008, 07:42:58 PM »

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

No.  I don't think anyone should read between the lines.  It is posts like this that cause problems.  If you know something that shouldn't be said, then don't say it.  If you put posts like this out on a forum, it turns out to be "I know something and you don't".  And you will have posters asking what it is.  And then I suppose certain select people will get to be told.  Or, as Dottie just said "Should we read between the lines?"  I say no.  Don't infer.  This isn't high school.  Either come right out and say what you have to say, or just don't make a post like that.   
For the love of God can I get an aplauding monkey already!!!!!

We are adding to the circus people!  Other boards are posting what we post, we are posting what other boards post...an unending cycle.  We are the creators of our own circus of speculation at this point people.  Reading and quoting the media who has their own hidden agenda, and then now this "nanner nanner".  No offense MyTime, I love your posts and you as a monkey, just did not think it was right to state it in those terms.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: November 13, 2008, 07:44:06 PM »

I am sorry about my outburst It was vulgar and im sorry for putting it on the board . But like the rest of you I was watching Murts sight to when all this went down , I was trying to do payroll at work , and messed it up horribly had to work late . Just like evrybody else on this board my emotions where running high , I so wanted it to be her.. I am sad tonight . After many searches by all I am starting to hear TM , the one person thta knows is her mother and we may never know..... she will never tell and this is unforunate , our legal system can beat the truth out of her because that what I would be doing . MY GOD she is a 3 year old little girl. And after today I have a lump in  my throat and broke into tears when I heard my grandsons voice today ......because I am blessed. The Anthonys are doing a great injustice to this little Angel , they are has much to blame for the circus

I hear ya...there is no way I could get on and read while I am work.  I would mess so much stuff up and I work for Community ED programs with school districts so i'd be in big trouble.  I was so scared reading today and we still dont know what actually was found today.  You are right about the Casey tho.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: November 13, 2008, 07:45:28 PM »

Oh TxLisa,

I hope by the time I catch up that someone was able to get a copy to Murt to find out.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: November 13, 2008, 07:45:54 PM »

We are adding to the circus people!  Other boards are posting what we post, we are posting what other boards post...an unending cycle.  We are the creators of our own circus of speculation at this point people.  Reading and quoting the media who has their own hidden agenda, and then now this "nanner nanner".  No offense MyTime, I love your posts and you as a monkey, just did not think it was right to state it in those terms.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1605 on: November 13, 2008, 07:46:11 PM »

Something is not right and and I do think bones were found.  Why was LE so quick to poo-poo this find?  And what do they have against Padilla?  And why did Lee, who has been in hiding since early September, drive by several times?  I just don't get it!

Lisa

If Lee did drive by, that would really be telling.  Do we know this to be true? Heck, unless I see it with my own eyes, I'm not sure what to believe.
see thats what gets me? they called the girl bounty hunter that stayed w/ a's to identify some thing and then  a few min later the cops were there! they laughed at them and it was wrong .we have these people out here doing this for free and were is are cop's not there !!

And LE is supposedly upset with Padilla for calling media when media was there since the beginning this am!  This is just isn't makin any sense!

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1606 on: November 13, 2008, 07:46:38 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

hmmmm. God  I don't know what to believe. On one hand it makes sense as to why Tim said the things he did now but at the same time I don't know why he's just now coming out with this. I guess the dector test will prove who is lying and who is not.
I too don't know what to believe. What I do believe is something happened over the weekend, that Cindy or someone in that family decided they have something on Tim. What I do not know.

I firmly believe Tim is a fine man, but she seems to have a way of turning things past/present on people to get her way. She is evil and I believe she and that creepy lawyer now have their evil grip on Tim. JMO, please no nanner throwing.

I am sorry and believe me I am not making fun of your opinion...but I laughed til I cried reading the bolded statement above...TIM  and his life really is an open book...he would get a big kick outta anyone thinking the A's could blackmail or intimidate him....
Sorry that my opinion was stupid enough to make you laugh. I was just trying to say that Cindy seems to have a strange way of intimidating people, not that she is blackmailing Tim. She in my opinion bullies people into her way of thinking. She probably didn't do that to Tim, I don't know. Like I said being from Texas myself, I am proud of Tim Miller and all he has done. I just thought she treated him like dog cr*p for the longest time, now they are best buddies. Thats my stupid opinion, laugh if you like. Going back to lurking now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1607 on: November 13, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »

I am sorry about my outburst It was vulgar and im sorry for putting it on the board . But like the rest of you I was watching Murts sight to when all this went down , I was trying to do payroll at work , and messed it up horribly had to work late . Just like evrybody else on this board my emotions where running high , I so wanted it to be her.. I am sad tonight . After many searches by all I am starting to hear TM , the one person thta knows is her mother and we may never know..... she will never tell and this is unforunate , our legal system can beat the truth out of her because that what I would be doing . MY GOD she is a 3 year old little girl. And after today I have a lump in  my throat and broke into tears when I heard my grandsons voice today ......because I am blessed. The Anthonys are doing a great injustice to this little Angel , they are has much to blame for the circus

I hear ya...there is no way I could get on and read while I am work.  I would mess so much stuff up and I work for Community ED programs with school districts so i'd be in big trouble.  I was so scared reading today and we still dont know what actually was found today.  You are right about the Casey tho.
LOL I have sewn a left arm sleeve to a different sleeveless dress while trying to read and post.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: November 13, 2008, 07:47:36 PM »

Thank you nicnic he is cute and will work for an aplauding monkey!

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: November 13, 2008, 07:48:01 PM »

Well its sad but dirty laundry and all the gorey gruesome details peaks peoples interests and it sells.  I have no idea where this evolved from but its life now.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: November 13, 2008, 07:48:29 PM »

See for awhile now I have been wondering if it has been Tim thats been the one thats out for the money as far as THIS particluar case goes. I was goin to admit this on here just b/c I didn't want to start anything but I have wondered it since the weekend. Tim talked on NG how it was going to be the biggest search in the history of all searches that he has done. Leanord Padilla praised the man and said that he'd been getting phone calls from people that have watched Nancy's show who wanted to come search. A lot of the donations that he Tim recieved probably came from those that watch Nancy's show. The weekend comes around and then before you know it Tim Miller is packed and GONE on Sunday is done searching. The whole thing right there pissed off those that donated not only MONEY but FOOD to TES and and then he just leaves. How wierd is that?  I do think that a lot of people have a right to be pissed off at Tim for that b/c him leaving like that really makes it seem like he got all the donations he needed from this case and then just left.

And another thing to is why if LP wanted money would be telling people to donate to TES and giving all the money from those that signed up to that website to TES if he wanted money? He could have kept that money to himself. The whole thing with Tim is just wierd to me. It really is and I am sorry to say it but it is.

I understand he's done a lot of good and has found many remains of people but it is still fishy to me. Even people that you think are VERY good people turn out to be who you don't think they are.

Do you KNOW that TES received any money from LP/RD's site?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: November 13, 2008, 07:48:54 PM »

I am not in high school!  IT is hard to be tell unpopular facts.  I am looking for experience advice before anything is said. 

People are asking me about Colt, I dont want to speak for him or anyone else!   I am so sorry if you think my post was inappropriate but I am trying to weigh things out!!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1612 on: November 13, 2008, 07:49:13 PM »

You can always tell an emotional day!!! Go back to the early morning pages when we all wanted hugs and kisses, good-day, bye bye...luv ya etc..We do it all but bake each other cookies!!! A day like today, by mid evening if we were all in the same room someone would lose an eye!!!  The joys of being human!!!

Carmen
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: November 13, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »

I don't have a monkey I have a cat.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1614 on: November 13, 2008, 07:49:43 PM »

See for awhile now I have been wondering if it has been Tim thats been the one thats out for the money as far as THIS particluar case goes. I was goin to admit this on here just b/c I didn't want to start anything but I have wondered it since the weekend. Tim talked on NG how it was going to be the biggest search in the history of all searches that he has done. Leanord Padilla praised the man and said that he'd been getting phone calls from people that have watched Nancy's show who wanted to come search. A lot of the donations that he Tim recieved probably came from those that watch Nancy's show. The weekend comes around and then before you know it Tim Miller is packed and GONE on Sunday is done searching. The whole thing right there pissed off those that donated not only MONEY but FOOD to TES and and then he just leaves. How wierd is that?  I do think that a lot of people have a right to be pissed off at Tim for that b/c him leaving like that really makes it seem like he got all the donations he needed from this case and then just left.

And another thing to is why if LP wanted money would be telling people to donate to TES and giving all the money from those that signed up to that website to TES if he wanted money? He could have kept that money to himself. The whole thing with Tim is just wierd to me. It really is and I am sorry to say it but it is.

I understand he's done a lot of good and has found many remains of people but it is still fishy to me. Even people that you think are VERY good people turn out to be who you don't think they are.

JMO, but I would think that LP promising to bring in 500 bunty hunters IIRC  would have pushed Tim to return when he did and think that maybe this would be the biggest seach ever. When someone is telling you they have it all set up and that is something you pray for, ie the # of searchers etc., you would definitely be revved up and ready to go, however when I started watching the search and LP posing for photos DURING the search I was really disheartened by it~I assumed he would be actively searching, not talking about searching. Also, I donated food and $$ for TES, but the $$ was by no means intended ONLY for Caylee as I feel confident TM knows how to best utilize the limited resources he has. I have no bad feelings about Tim moving on th NC, there are 4 people he is searching for there. Also~ we hve no idea what knowledge Tim/LE acquired his weekend as a search is a fluid event, costantly changing based on knowledge not released to the public for good reason. I for one will never judge Tim for choosing to search in Nc, or hell for that matter if he feels his resources are better utilized somewhere else. On another note I read he raised $270 in donations???? WTF? My son who is 8 raised more for the GOP here in Florida in a weekend and he's just a kid. I doated as I'm sure many others and other monkeys far more than that by myself and I'm pinched for funds too. I'm not saying all this to trash anyone, just standing up for the character for someone who has a record that can actually back it up.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: November 13, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »

O/T: Dolce and nicnic, I was working on both of your requests and trying to keep up reading here (VERY difficult to do) and suddenly, my computer crashed as I changed pages on the forum! I lost all the work I did. Quite a disheartening day all around.

If I come up with them, I will post them here. In the meantime, I am sure there are some pre-made avatars you are free to use. I think it is best for me to just create what comes to my mind, rather than take requests. I do hope you understand.

Klaas and everyone, I am so sorry for my O/T. I will do my best to stop.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1616 on: November 13, 2008, 07:51:37 PM »

I don't have a monkey I have a cat.

Oh I like him too..him is cute!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1617 on: November 13, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »

If there is nothing to be worried about with these finds, then why is the Anthony's lawyer not just letting the "cowboy" hang himself by calling "wolf" too many times?  Why the urgent need now for a lie detector test if everything is "unrelated" to Caylee and Casey?  Why the need to pass the blame when there is no blame to pass?

Am I making sense here or have the vitamins taken over??

Exactly, little mama.  We all know why they're pulling the crap they're pulling.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: November 13, 2008, 07:52:07 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: November 13, 2008, 07:52:23 PM »

BB - Is your son home???
Thanks for asking about my son...yes!!--he's home.  Got home Saturday.  It's such a relief to have him back and knowing he will never, ever have to go back to war again.  I feel I want to shout to the world my son made it through two deployments, but my heart really breaks for those families who child did not.  I know how that feels as I lost my twelve year old daughter; I kept telling the Lord that you cannot take another one away from me, too while my son was at war.  And He didn't. 

O/T -------I share in your happiness and thanks to the Almighty.....please let him know that so many Americans pray for him and his brothers daily and he/they make us so proud!  Please give him a big hug and thank you for me. HE IS A HERO!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.