April 20, 2024, 07:10:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322714 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: November 13, 2008, 08:13:54 PM »

just have to say...

I would really think twice about donating to Tim Miller/TES if it's true that he has retained Nejame to represent him in any way, for any reason.  I like Tim, and have donated to TES myself, but this would be a deal breaker for me.

After all that the anthonys have done to impede finding Caylee, and I do believe they know where she is by now, Tim accepting anything from Nejame would be a conflict of interest.  It would be bad publicity for TES so I hope he reconsiders if this is indeed true.

O4Bull ... your words articulate my feelings.  I am so troubled regarding Tim Miller's relationship with Mark Nejames.  I am so confused to what Tim's reasoning was when he afforded Nejames the core position of coordinator of the search effort that took place this past weekend.  I cannot grasp how Tim could stand with Nejames and undermine Leonard Padilla ... I man I do not particularly like but ... a man who has upheld Tim and the TES organization.

Empathizing with the Anthony's regarding the loss of their precious grandaughter is one thing but ...

Why does Tim Miller require an attorney ... require representation?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: November 13, 2008, 08:13:54 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....

I don't.   I love Tim but I totally see your point.  I was even wondering a few things myself. 

YOU ARE GOOD GIRL.......... DON'T STOP POSTING....... I LIKE YOUR FIERY POSTS!!!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: November 13, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »

!!!!! Just read at Murt's on message stream at the top.....J. Blanchard is NOW a crime scene.

NG just said the "shamrock" found is signifigant.......OMG ! NO RUMOR !!! OMG !!!!.

Praise the LORD!!!  The Anthonys were making WAY too big of a stink for it to be nothing!

Please, God, let them have found her.   If she was in something that also contained items linked to her evil mother, EVEN BETTER!!

Keep praying, everyone!

someone send this to nancy grace
http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: November 13, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

!!!!! Just read at Murt's on message stream at the top.....J. Blanchard is NOW a crime scene.

NG just said the "shamrock" found is signifigant.......OMG ! NO RUMOR !!! OMG !!!!.

Praise the LORD!!!  The Anthonys were making WAY too big of a stink for it to be nothing!

Please, God, let them have found her.   If she was in something that also contained items linked to her evil mother, EVEN BETTER!!

Keep praying, everyone!

Did you hear them say the shamrock toy is like one that supposedly Caylee had? (Although Cindy claims she didn't have one, right??  So which is it? LOL)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: November 13, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

I have never hated a person in my whole long life.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: November 13, 2008, 08:14:42 PM »

Not at all Willen.  We can disagree without hating the other person. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: November 13, 2008, 08:14:55 PM »

GA & CA "SPEAKS OUT" tomorrow night NG ...   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1667 on: November 13, 2008, 08:15:40 PM »

Nothing against ANYONE else, but I won't sit back and have a wonderful and compassionate man's honor trashed. Granted, things may be disorganized but I sure as hell wouldn't want to take on his ask every day.
yes.. we are well aware of your position. If u dont like someones opinion, dont read it or disregard it-thats what im learning u need to do on this forum. Theres too many opinion bullys on this forum. Do u tell people how to vote too?

Ditto to you!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: November 13, 2008, 08:15:58 PM »

Awww that's sweet...We are all back to normal..good to see!! I love this forum, I really do!

Carmen
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:16 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 

there are some of us that know things that for various reasons we can't tell or feel it is better not to talk about....I never claim to have insider info...whether I do or not is strictly my business...   I also see others who claim to have insider info when in fact they really don't know anymore than everyone else...I learned a long time ago that every situation that is seen and/or heard and then retold, will change slightly with every telling....I agree with mytime...sometimes the truth is better left unsaid...and sometimes the truth is different to each of us...our perception of the truth as we know it.

Thank you Sunny - I am not trying to start any problems.  I should have just STFU!!  I truly believe everbody motives are about finding poor Caylee with the obvious exceptions.  Emotions are just running high!!  I don't want to hurt anybody but I love my my fellow monkeys too.  What does is a stupid monkey to do?

I know how you feel MyTime .... Being there and meeting some of the players .... it has "changed" me ... no doubt .... and yes ... some of my opinions are kept to myself ...

I do find it sad that there are members of this board who are afraid to speak their truths as they see it , without being flamed....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:21 PM »

Well that is good to know. I was afraid I made you all mad. 

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:22 PM »

just have to say...

I would really think twice about donating to Tim Miller/TES if it's true that he has retained Nejame to represent him in any way, for any reason.  I like Tim, and have donated to TES myself, but this would be a deal breaker for me.

After all that the anthonys have done to impede finding Caylee, and I do believe they know where she is by now, Tim accepting anything from Nejame would be a conflict of interest.  It would be bad publicity for TES so I hope he reconsiders if this is indeed true.

O4Bull ... your words articulate my feelings.  I am so troubled regarding Tim Miller's relationship with Mark Nejames.  I am so confused to what Tim's reasoning was when he afforded Nejames the core position of coordinator of the search effort that took place this past weekend.  I cannot grasp how Tim could stand with Nejames and undermine Leonard Padilla ... I man I do not particularly like but ... a man who has upheld Tim and the TES organization.

Empathizing with the Anthony's regarding the loss of their precious grandaughter is one thing but ...

Why does Tim Miller require an attorney ... require representation?

Janet

Could someone please show me a credible link to where Tim Miller has hired or obtained Nejame to represent him in any way shape or form? 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1672 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:22 PM »

There is far too much hatefulness toward each other in the cage tonight and for the last few days. If people are here expressing opinions in a civilized way, why do we need to be cruel to each other?  I'm not going to say more because I don't feel like getting ripped a new one on a message board. I already have "one" and it works just fine.

I'm going to bed. I don't think I'll be back here. I'm depressed enough as it is.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:27 PM »

I think I will only look at Natalee's board for now on. I never thought I would see the day that Tim Miller is being questioned and demonized on this board.  Hell, Tim IS part of this board and has always had it's full support.  RED where are you. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1674 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »

psst...come and sit by me! (but do turn your phone off, 'k?)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1675 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:40 PM »

Keep praying, everyone!

someone send this to nancy grace
http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html

Dang, so you mean she's just a little behind?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: November 13, 2008, 08:17:15 PM »

GA & CA "SPEAKS OUT" tomorrow night NG ...   

That ought to be interesting......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1677 on: November 13, 2008, 08:17:44 PM »

I don't. It has been a crazy day.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: November 13, 2008, 08:18:16 PM »

I don't.   I love Tim but I totally see your point.  I was even wondering a few things myself. 

YOU ARE GOOD GIRL.......... DON'T STOP POSTING....... I LIKE YOUR FIERY POSTS!!!

I don't either Willen -- you are entitled to your opinion.  I respect all that Tim has been through and all that he has done for so many people; in turn, I am amused by Leonard and think he is the one who can play the mind games necessary to get a break in this case.  I just wish we could move on and talk about something other than Tim and Leonard's feud. 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: November 13, 2008, 08:18:28 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 

there are some of us that know things that for various reasons we can't tell or feel it is better not to talk about....I never claim to have insider info...whether I do or not is strictly my business...   I also see others who claim to have insider info when in fact they really don't know anymore than everyone else...I learned a long time ago that every situation that is seen and/or heard and then retold, will change slightly with every telling....I agree with mytime...sometimes the truth is better left unsaid...and sometimes the truth is different to each of us...our perception of the truth as we know it.

Thank you Sunny - I am not trying to start any problems.  I should have just STFU!!  I truly believe everbody motives are about finding poor Caylee with the obvious exceptions.  Emotions are just running high!!  I don't want to hurt anybody but I love my my fellow monkeys too.  What does is a stupid monkey to do?

I know how you feel MyTime .... Being there and meeting some of the players .... it has "changed" me ... no doubt .... and yes ... some of my opinions are kept to myself ...

I do find it sad that there are members of this board who are afraid to speak their truths as they see it , without being flamed....

Yep, I will never ever post my opinion on a hot topic again.  Been there done that. I havent said one thing about Tim Miller and several other things.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.