March 29, 2024, 02:05:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320356 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: November 13, 2008, 08:18:39 PM »

Well that is good to know. I was afraid I made you all mad. 

No hate here Willen... we are all entitled to our own opinion ...last I checked ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: November 13, 2008, 08:19:25 PM »

just have to say...

I would really think twice about donating to Tim Miller/TES if it's true that he has retained Nejame to represent him in any way, for any reason.  I like Tim, and have donated to TES myself, but this would be a deal breaker for me.

After all that the anthonys have done to impede finding Caylee, and I do believe they know where she is by now, Tim accepting anything from Nejame would be a conflict of interest.  It would be bad publicity for TES so I hope he reconsiders if this is indeed true.

O4Bull ... your words articulate my feelings.  I am so troubled regarding Tim Miller's relationship with Mark Nejames.  I am so confused to what Tim's reasoning was when he afforded Nejames the core position of coordinator of the search effort that took place this past weekend.  I cannot grasp how Tim could stand with Nejames and undermine Leonard Padilla ... I man I do not particularly like but ... a man who has upheld Tim and the TES organization.

Empathizing with the Anthony's regarding the loss of their precious grandaughter is one thing but ...

Why does Tim Miller require an attorney ... require representation?

Janet

Janet, I think the world of Tim but I too am worried about his association with Nejame (if any).  Cindy Anthony is not innocent by any means in this entire tragedy.  She is behind so much of the mis-truths, fighting and finger pointing.  Why would Tim make Nejame a part of the TES core team?  I'm not sure I would have taken Nejame up on his offer of Tabu for a meeting place either.  Tim does not need to be beholden to them in anyway.

JMHO
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1682 on: November 13, 2008, 08:19:37 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....
I don't hate you. At least you are not laughed at! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: November 13, 2008, 08:21:07 PM »

omg Tim Miller is on Nancy Grace right now.

!~*Mar*~!

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: November 13, 2008, 08:21:55 PM »

would one of you nice monkeys post the links to murt chat and live feed.  thank you
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1685 on: November 13, 2008, 08:22:06 PM »

There is far too much hatefulness toward each other in the cage tonight and for the last few days. If people are here expressing opinions in a civilized way, why do we need to be cruel to each other?  I'm not going to say more because I don't feel like getting ripped a new one on a message board. I already have "one" and it works just fine.

I'm going to bed. I don't think I'll be back here. I'm depressed enough as it is.

I, for one - and Im sure there are more - want you to come back.  I appreciate your sense of humor!  I have been talking to myself all day on here, and have kept some opinions to myself for the same reason as you.  I am hoping its just emotions running high because we all want Caylee found.  Have a good rest tonight, but come back, please.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1686 on: November 13, 2008, 08:22:41 PM »

We are all equally entitled to post our opinions, and if another poster has a problem with it, it's just that - their problem.

Many of us have opinions and emotions that on different days fall on different ends of the spectrum.  The facts, or alleged facts, seem to change frequently anyway.  Half of the time, we don't know what is fact and what is rumor.  We are at the mercy of the media - both professional and amateur.

We owe it to ourselves and one another to respect all opinions whether we agree with them or not.

Why don't we all call a truce and move on?!   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: November 13, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »

just have to say...

I would really think twice about donating to Tim Miller/TES if it's true that he has retained Nejame to represent him in any way, for any reason.  I like Tim, and have donated to TES myself, but this would be a deal breaker for me.

After all that the anthonys have done to impede finding Caylee, and I do believe they know where she is by now, Tim accepting anything from Nejame would be a conflict of interest.  It would be bad publicity for TES so I hope he reconsiders if this is indeed true.

O4Bull ... your words articulate my feelings.  I am so troubled regarding Tim Miller's relationship with Mark Nejames.  I am so confused to what Tim's reasoning was when he afforded Nejames the core position of coordinator of the search effort that took place this past weekend.  I cannot grasp how Tim could stand with Nejames and undermine Leonard Padilla ... I man I do not particularly like but ... a man who has upheld Tim and the TES organization.

Empathizing with the Anthony's regarding the loss of their precious grandaughter is one thing but ...

Why does Tim Miller require an attorney ... require representation?

Janet

Could someone please show me a credible link to where Tim Miller has hired or obtained Nejame to represent him in any way shape or form? 

No link for that.  What about the use of Tabu for the meeting place?  Why?  Tim could have gone somewhere else.  I am sure he could have found something.  I think Nejame and As trying to keep Tim too close.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: November 13, 2008, 08:23:18 PM »

Kinda sounds like Tim wanted to get in there and find something before LP could...  he knew what LP was planning to do, so he got in there first. That's what he just said.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: November 13, 2008, 08:23:24 PM »

We are all equally entitled to post our opinions, and if another poster has a problem with it, it's just that - their problem.

Many of us have opinions and emotions that on different days fall on different ends of the spectrum.  The facts, or alleged facts, seem to change frequently anyway.  Half of the time, we don't know what is fact and what is rumor.  We are at the mercy of the media - both professional and amateur.

We owe it to ourselves and one another to respect all opinions whether we agree with them or not.

Works for me flossy!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: November 13, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »

NO SHAMROCK

AND THE CIRCUS CONTINUES
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: November 13, 2008, 08:23:53 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: November 13, 2008, 08:25:32 PM »

There is far too much hatefulness toward each other in the cage tonight and for the last few days. If people are here expressing opinions in a civilized way, why do we need to be cruel to each other?  I'm not going to say more because I don't feel like getting ripped a new one on a message board. I already have "one" and it works just fine.

I'm going to bed. I don't think I'll be back here. I'm depressed enough as it is.

I, for one - and Im sure there are more - want you to come back.  I appreciate your sense of humor!  I have been talking to myself all day on here, and have kept some opinions to myself for the same reason as you.  I am hoping its just emotions running high because we all want Caylee found.  Have a good rest tonight, but come back, please.
me too gnm. Your posts always make me laugh and its a close race for who makes me pee in my pants laughing more often between u and dolce
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1693 on: November 13, 2008, 08:25:53 PM »

Willenfan - I don't think anyone here hates you at all.  We should all just keep out hate directed where it need to be - on Casey!!

That being said, I appreciate everyone's opinion!!  Just some more than others!!   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: November 13, 2008, 08:26:00 PM »

Just out of curiosity ... how much money does LP stand to make from hooking up volunteer divers at J Blanchard Park?  Advertisement?  ok maybe ... didn't he already make a big enuff name for himself in just bailing out Casey alone?  I just don't see what he has to "gain" from all of this ....  anyone?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: November 13, 2008, 08:26:12 PM »

Thank you....Well said Flossy! 
suec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: November 13, 2008, 08:26:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I am always lurking on the site and never say anything but I would like to Commend Tim and LP for aLL THAT THEY HAVE DONE ON THIS CASE. I hope and pray that Cindy and the A's don't manage to run LP out of town like they have done to Tim. As for LE , I'm sure they also are feeling the sting from the A's. There is no telling what Cindy is trying to do to all of them. She thinks she has all the power and authority to do as she pleases. We have to realize that we are not hearing all that is being said or done. LE probably had to keep things under as much cover as they could today to possibly try to dodge another law suit from the A's and Dracula. We must have faith. Even if they don't find Caylee, I am sure they are turning up evidence that can be used in the case. The Anthony's make me sick. Anyone that is putting Tim or LP down also make me sick. God Bless them both for all that they have done in this case. Please continue to pray for them both and to bring Caylee home. It wouldn't surprise me if they  take the whole family down. I think they are all in this big cover up but I don't think they are a clever as they  think they are. Let's all continue to support LP and the search for Caylee. Thanks Monkeys for letting me be a part of such a wonderful group.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: November 13, 2008, 08:27:08 PM »

Tim is a great man, and he has done a great many things. However, I'm concerned at why he is so pissed with LP.  If he doesn't like the fact that LP is searching, that's his prerogative.   However, he said he was in the water for 3 hours and didn't find anything.. yet this diver today found a couple bags of items weighted down. If they were there on Sunday when Tim was there, 1.) why didn't he find them? and 2.) if he did, how would he know for certain that these items were NOT related to Caylee? Bones or stones- that doesn't matter. What about the other items?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1698 on: November 13, 2008, 08:27:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I am always lurking on the site and never say anything but I would like to Commend Tim and LP for aLL THAT THEY HAVE DONE ON THIS CASE. I hope and pray that Cindy and the A's don't manage to run LP out of town like they have done to Tim. As for LE , I'm sure they also are feeling the sting from the A's. There is no telling what Cindy is trying to do to all of them. She thinks she has all the power and authority to do as she pleases. We have to realize that we are not hearing all that is being said or done. LE probably had to keep things under as much cover as they could today to possibly try to dodge another law suit from the A's and Dracula. We must have faith. Even if they don't find Caylee, I am sure they are turning up evidence that can be used in the case. The Anthony's make me sick. Anyone that is putting Tim or LP down also make me sick. God Bless them both for all that they have done in this case. Please continue to pray for them both and to bring Caylee home. It wouldn't surprise me if they  take the whole family down. I think they are all in this big cover up but I don't think they are a clever as they  think they are. Let's all continue to support LP and the search for Caylee. Thanks Monkeys for letting me be a part of such a wonderful group.

Hi, Suec!!  Your monkey is darling!  It's great to have you here.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: November 13, 2008, 08:27:50 PM »

Kinda sounds like Tim wanted to get in there and find something before LP could...  he knew what LP was planning to do, so he got in there first. That's what he just said.

Who said?  Leonard Padilla?  Tim Miller?  Where was this said?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.