March 29, 2024, 12:41:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320345 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: November 13, 2008, 08:47:19 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

If you are seeing these people then you must be here 24/7 yourself.  The reasons people are here are nobodys business but their own and I for one resent your post. 

Yeah, me too, just because my computer is logged in all day doesn't mean I'm sitting in front of it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: November 13, 2008, 08:47:23 PM »

omg Tim Miller is on Nancy Grace right now.

I just trying to catch-up as fast as possible, but just wanted you to know that I don't feel any negative feelings about you and your opinions.  Heck, most of life is nothing more than a matter of opinion anyway...at least IMO.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: November 13, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »

Mother of the Year, Casey is reported to have seen part of the news, where they found the possible bones (before it was denied and still unknown)  and she just got up and walked back into her cell, emotionless.

She truly IS a sociopath and God know's what else!

Gezzz

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1763 on: November 13, 2008, 08:48:15 PM »

Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's,

WTF????  Talk about a Circus ... They are NOT celebrities .... meet and greet?  (I set these up for a local football team for promotion purposes)  Why are they NOT looking for their granddaughter .... they are posing for pictures and shaking hands instead!  Good GOD .. next they will be running for "office" ...
I'm sure they will be accepting donations at this meet and greet.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: November 13, 2008, 08:48:38 PM »

Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's,

WTF????  Talk about a Circus ... They are NOT celebrities .... meet and greet?  (I set these up for a local football team for promotion purposes)  Why are they NOT looking for their granddaughter .... they are posing for pictures and shaking hands instead!  Good GOD .. next they will be running for "office" ...

This is just disgusting.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1765 on: November 13, 2008, 08:48:41 PM »

With the way Tim has been going on the past few days about Leanord then I think he got the donations through Leanords website. B/c trust me with the stuff he's come out with I think he'd throw that in LPs face too and throw that accusation.

Again I hope that I havn't made anyone mad. I just wanted to get that off my chest. I admit I could be completely wrong and I shouldn't be throwing accusations around.

And my position is that you are completely wrong, but that's just my opinion.

All I know is Tim spent upwards in to $100,000 on the search, with a promise from LP of many more people that didn't show up and Tim is way in debt over this case.  So, where do we get he's all about the MONEY????  What about ALL the other families of the missing supposed to do, who ACTUALLY WANT HIM?   I have no doubt Tim would have stayed if he felt there was something to find.

Now with said,  I appreciate LP's effort and feel he has some good reasons.  I know Tim did do a Sonar search, I don't doubt him for a second.  But  why didn't his search in the lake turn up this bag of bone, toys, brick, etc.  up?   Would sonar find these type of very small items, dug in the muck?   Maybe, LP's searchers may be able to find things Tim's search was unable to find.

im not tring to be mean but can any one please tell me how they spent that much money? if the search was free and they own there tool then what did they spend all that money on?? i just dont get it some one please explain please and no nanners lol

Not ALL equipment is free, but rented.  Alot is volunteered though.  There are many overhead costs, besides a place to lay thier head and fed, during off search hours (has to be payed for).   Alot of the money is volunteered and I'm not saying he is $100,000 in debt, that about how much he spent, not sure how much in debt out of that is.  But much more than you can imagine to pay have to pay for.  It's NOT ALL FREE!  Period!  That's why they need donations! 

I know this from experience,  I've searched with them.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1766 on: November 13, 2008, 08:48:47 PM »

Murt said he did not see Lee but heard Lee drove by, whether true or not we don't know.

One of our posters who was there today said she saw him drive by twice.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: November 13, 2008, 08:49:08 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

If you are seeing these people then you must be here 24/7 yourself.  The reasons people are here are nobodys business but their own and I for one resent your post. 

Why would you resent my post???  Please explain that to me in all fairness. I never did and never ever would mention any members name.  I am certainly not on here 24/7 as my post count shows. I do work and have many hobbies and a husband and children.  I also travel alot.  I can send ya the pictures of my vacation a few weeks ago to Memphis or the 2 cruises I took this year or maybe the trip in August to Playa del Carmen in Mexico or the trips camping in our travel trailer.  MY opinion was some people get to close to the case and let other things get them so upset.  I was just stating my opinion that maybe its time to take a break and go see the sunshine. I totally respect your opinion why cant you respect mine?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1768 on: November 13, 2008, 08:49:19 PM »

I wonder is Cindy is gonna say something stupid to Nancy tomorrow?

Lisa

I'm sure she will, but can't wait to see her face off with Nancy!  Nancy'll shut her up real quick!    

That's what I'm hoping for!   I need a good laugh after today!

Lisa
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: November 13, 2008, 08:49:36 PM »

Yeah, me too, just because my computer is logged in all day doesn't mean I'm sitting in front of it.

Same here...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1770 on: November 13, 2008, 08:50:14 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

hmmmm. God  I don't know what to believe. On one hand it makes sense as to why Tim said the things he did now but at the same time I don't know why he's just now coming out with this. I guess the dector test will prove who is lying and who is not.
I too don't know what to believe. What I do believe is something happened over the weekend, that Cindy or someone in that family decided they have something on Tim. What I do not know.

I firmly believe Tim is a fine man, but she seems to have a way of turning things past/present on people to get her way. She is evil and I believe she and that creepy lawyer now have their evil grip on Tim. JMO, please no nanner throwing.

I am sorry and believe me I am not making fun of your opinion...but I laughed til I cried reading the bolded statement above...TIM  and his life really is an open book...he would get a big kick outta anyone thinking the A's could blackmail or intimidate him....
Sorry that my opinion was stupid enough to make you laugh. I was just trying to say that Cindy seems to have a strange way of intimidating people, not that she is blackmailing Tim. She in my opinion bullies people into her way of thinking. She probably didn't do that to Tim, I don't know. Like I said being from Texas myself, I am proud of Tim Miller and all he has done. I just thought she treated him like dog cr*p for the longest time, now they are best buddies. Thats my stupid opinion, laugh if you like. Going back to lurking now.
joesamas mama, you are entitled to your opinion, don't go back to lurking.  Sunny has been a little snippy today, and to be honest, I think we all probably are feeling they way she is, just not all of us are expressing it.  I don't think she was making fun of your opinion, just defending Tim.
Thanks O4B, I have decided to no lurk, I guess my feelings just got squashed in the mud and felt like my opinion didn't matter. Love your avitar by the way.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: November 13, 2008, 08:50:40 PM »

OH MY FRIGGIN'....

IS EVERYBODY FRIGGIN" INSANE?!?!?!   

Ok.. I've about had it

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1772 on: November 13, 2008, 08:50:41 PM »

WHO THE HELL CARES WHO FINDS HER AS LONG AS SOMEONE FREAKIN FINDS HER FOR GOD'S SAKE. 

ALL THE BICKERING BACK AND FORTH IS RIDICULOUS AND SERVES NO PURPOSE BUT SELF. 

WE ARE POSTING FALSE REPORTS THAT ARE BEING HEARD, NOT VERIFYING ANYTHING, JUST RUNNING WITH THE WIND.

I am out....this is not the SM I know.   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1773 on: November 13, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »

This is just disgusting.

The brainchild of their new spokeswhore Michelle Bart!  The A's are getting pimped out by KidFInders!

Lisa
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: November 13, 2008, 08:52:02 PM »

Lisa

Kind of like wondering if the sun is going to rise tomorrow. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: November 13, 2008, 08:52:14 PM »

Is anybody else watching NG and just shaking their heads, sitting there with their mouths open? 

angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1776 on: November 13, 2008, 08:52:19 PM »

Lisa

Well, she's gonna talk, right?
Question answered.     
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1777 on: November 13, 2008, 08:53:39 PM »

With the way Tim has been going on the past few days about Leanord then I think he got the donations through Leanords website. B/c trust me with the stuff he's come out with I think he'd throw that in LPs face too and throw that accusation.

Again I hope that I havn't made anyone mad. I just wanted to get that off my chest. I admit I could be completely wrong and I shouldn't be throwing accusations around.

And my position is that you are completely wrong, but that's just my opinion.

All I know is Tim spent upwards in to $100,000 on the search, with a promise from LP of many more people that didn't show up and Tim is way in debt over this case.  So, where do we get he's all about the MONEY????  What about ALL the other families of the missing supposed to do, who ACTUALLY WANT HIM?   I have no doubt Tim would have stayed if he felt there was something to find.

Now with said,  I appreciate LP's effort and feel he has some good reasons.  I know Tim did do a Sonar search, I don't doubt him for a second.  But  why didn't his search in the lake turn up this bag of bone, toys, brick, etc.  up?   Would sonar find these type of very small items, dug in the muck?   Maybe, LP's searchers may be able to find things Tim's search was unable to find.

im not tring to be mean but can any one please tell me how they spent that much money? if the search was free and they own there tool then what did they spend all that money on?? i just dont get it some one please explain please and no nanners lol

Not ALL equipment is free, but rented.  Alot is volunteered though.  There are many overhead costs, besides a place to lay thier head and fed, during off search hours (has to be payed for).   Alot of the money is volunteered and I'm not saying he is $100,000 in debt, that about how much he spent, not sure how much in debt out of that is.  But much more than you can imagine to pay have to pay for.  It's NOT ALL FREE!  Period!  That's why they need donations! 

I know this from experience,  I've searched with them.....

Sorry for bad grammar.  I do know that most of the equipment they have was volunteered at a lower price, not free.  The big bus they drive, was given to them, for cheap, but not free.   So they still have plenty of payments to make to aquire what they have.  The only thing free, for the most part is the volunteers who come out to volunteer.   Not to mention, he NEVER get's home, he deserves a little bit of comfort, if nothing else,  dontcha think?   Not to mention, I doubt genuine charties come with Health Insurance, etc...  The man has totally stopped his life to help others.  Not bashing LP, but I'm sure he's one rich puppy who get's to go home all the time.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: November 13, 2008, 08:53:40 PM »

Lisa

BANK ON IT, but then of course, you already knew that.  LOL
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: November 13, 2008, 08:54:01 PM »

This is just disgusting.

The brainchild of their new spokeswhore Michelle Bart!  The A's are getting pimped out by KidFInders!

Lisa

Michelle just joined KFN, she wants to be in on the action too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.