April 26, 2024, 02:49:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 323140 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: November 13, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans. That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

I was going to just let this go by, but it was eating at me and I actually scrolled back 2 pages to find it.

Wow, just Wow. This is one monkey to the other monkeys saying that?

Our personal lives are just that. We are not here to discuss what we do for a living, how much we exercize, what we eat, what kinds of cars we drive, etc. We are here together as a group to discuss, fact find, opine about what we think is important in finding Caylee and bringing those who harmed her to justice. At least that is what I thought! And as fellow monkeys, we are here to support each other, whether we agree with an opinion or not. Why on earth would anyone take our fellowship here and turn it around on us?

Please, fellow monkeys, remember why we are here. It is NOT to question fellow monkeys' motives.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I am going to go do some artwork now.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1781 on: November 13, 2008, 08:54:41 PM »

Is anybody else watching NG and just shaking their heads, sitting there with their mouths open? 

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: November 13, 2008, 08:54:50 PM »

Klaas,
I believe that the rumor about Tim Miller being represented by the Count was posted by someone on Murt's chat.

Take that for what it's worth...but, with all the spamming going on there, I have a feeling it was just someone starting more drama..
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1783 on: November 13, 2008, 08:54:53 PM »

Okay so who ever thought good ole Lenny wasnt in it for the money?  Totally a noooo brainer!!

( But if he finds Caylee I dont give a shit. )

From Day One..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: November 13, 2008, 08:55:10 PM »

Well, while doing my best yet again to state the obvious that Tim has helped a great many people... LP has praised Tim on NG almost every single time he's been on that show- calling him the best, and so on.  So I think we can state that LP actually believes that- or certainly did up to now..   However, I find it disturbing what is happening now.  I don't get it AT ALL.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1785 on: November 13, 2008, 08:55:13 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

If you are seeing these people then you must be here 24/7 yourself.  The reasons people are here are nobodys business but their own and I for one resent your post. 

Why would you resent my post???  Please explain that to me in all fairness. I never did and never ever would mention any members name.  I am certainly not on here 24/7 as my post count shows. I do work and have many hobbies and a husband and children.  I also travel alot.  I can send ya the pictures of my vacation a few weeks ago to Memphis or the 2 cruises I took this year or maybe the trip in August to Playa del Carmen in Mexico or the trips camping in our travel trailer.  MY opinion was some people get to close to the case and let other things get them so upset.  I was just stating my opinion that maybe its time to take a break and go see the sunshine. I totally respect your opinion why cant you respect mine?
Kat, you came back here saying you were sorry after you belittled our mods and through a big fit about the poster who is now banned.  Now you are attacking again.  Why the hell do you care if people are here 24/7?  Seriously, you are way out of line.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: November 13, 2008, 08:55:16 PM »

There is far too much hatefulness toward each other in the cage tonight and for the last few days. If people are here expressing opinions in a civilized way, why do we need to be cruel to each other?  I'm not going to say more because I don't feel like getting ripped a new one on a message board. I already have "one" and it works just fine.

I'm going to bed. I don't think I'll be back here. I'm depressed enough as it is.

I, for one - and Im sure there are more - want you to come back.  I appreciate your sense of humor!  I have been talking to myself all day on here, and have kept some opinions to myself for the same reason as you.  I am hoping its just emotions running high because we all want Caylee found.  Have a good rest tonight, but come back, please.
3bsmom, I agree.  Goodnmad, hopefully you and many of us will feel calmer in the morning and stop this sparring with one another.  You are an asset here, imo...feel better soon! 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: November 13, 2008, 08:55:26 PM »

O/T

Are there any monkeys here who plan on searching with Tim in NC.  I will be trying to get info and help.
Dottie -- I have volunteered but no information yet -- they said to watch the website
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1788 on: November 13, 2008, 08:55:49 PM »

I wonder is Cindy is gonna say something stupid to Nancy tomorrow?

Lisa

BANK ON IT, but then of course, you already knew that.  LOL

I know!  Rhetorical question.  Seriously, she's gonna have be muzzled after her speaking her first word!

Lisa
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1789 on: November 13, 2008, 08:55:59 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

If you are seeing these people then you must be here 24/7 yourself.  The reasons people are here are nobodys business but their own and I for one resent your post. 

Why would you resent my post???  Please explain that to me in all fairness. I never did and never ever would mention any members name.  I am certainly not on here 24/7 as my post count shows. I do work and have many hobbies and a husband and children.  I also travel alot.  I can send ya the pictures of my vacation a few weeks ago to Memphis or the 2 cruises I took this year or maybe the trip in August to Playa del Carmen in Mexico or the trips camping in our travel trailer.  MY opinion was some people get to close to the case and let other things get them so upset.  I was just stating my opinion that maybe its time to take a break and go see the sunshine. I totally respect your opinion why cant you respect mine?
Kat, you came back here saying you were sorry after you belittled our mods and throughthrew a big fit about the poster who is now banned.  Now you are attacking again.  Why the hell do you care if people are here 24/7?  Seriously, you are way out of line.
edit for spelling error
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: November 13, 2008, 08:56:42 PM »

I got what you were trying to say, Kat 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: November 13, 2008, 08:56:48 PM »

Hey, does anyboby have a good pumkin pie recipe?

Just trying to lighten things up....really, let me know though...maybe a thread for Thanksgiving recipes needed.
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1792 on: November 13, 2008, 08:57:06 PM »

Nancy is on a roll tonight !  Lenny is showing class!  Go Lenny!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1793 on: November 13, 2008, 08:57:25 PM »

With the way Tim has been going on the past few days about Leanord then I think he got the donations through Leanords website. B/c trust me with the stuff he's come out with I think he'd throw that in LPs face too and throw that accusation.

Again I hope that I havn't made anyone mad. I just wanted to get that off my chest. I admit I could be completely wrong and I shouldn't be throwing accusations around.

And my position is that you are completely wrong, but that's just my opinion.

All I know is Tim spent upwards in to $100,000 on the search, with a promise from LP of many more people that didn't show up and Tim is way in debt over this case.  So, where do we get he's all about the MONEY????  What about ALL the other families of the missing supposed to do, who ACTUALLY WANT HIM?   I have no doubt Tim would have stayed if he felt there was something to find.

Now with said,  I appreciate LP's effort and feel he has some good reasons.  I know Tim did do a Sonar search, I don't doubt him for a second.  But  why didn't his search in the lake turn up this bag of bone, toys, brick, etc.  up?   Would sonar find these type of very small items, dug in the muck?   Maybe, LP's searchers may be able to find things Tim's search was unable to find.

im not tring to be mean but can any one please tell me how they spent that much money? if the search was free and they own there tool then what did they spend all that money on?? i just dont get it some one please explain please and no nanners lol
rental cars, tents, hotels, equipment, generators, the expense of getting the horses that they use there, gas for the RV's for the command center, airline flights for some of the out of state core TES team members, it adds up.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: November 13, 2008, 08:57:43 PM »

Lisa

Well, she's gonna talk, right?
Question answered.     

Lisa

Well, she's gonna talk, right?
Question answered.     

OMG, too funny!    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1795 on: November 13, 2008, 08:57:57 PM »

Hey, does anyboby have a good pumkin pie recipe?

Just trying to lighten things up....really, let me know though...maybe a thread for Thanksgiving recipes needed.

I think I have one for pumpkin cheescake pie!

Lisa
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: November 13, 2008, 08:57:58 PM »

Yep me too.

I got what you were trying to say, Kat 

From Day One..
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1797 on: November 13, 2008, 08:58:33 PM »

We all live in glass houses!  Why are Tim and LP attacking eachother on NG?  This is so sad. 
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1798 on: November 13, 2008, 08:58:48 PM »

Is it true that the side scan sonar.. sonar..whatever.. cannot see through silt? Weren't these items IN the silt?  Please clear this up for me if you can.
yes it can see threw muck! that is what we have down here and all the stuff today was stuck down in it  and it took 2 or 3 divers to pull it out
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: November 13, 2008, 08:59:01 PM »

Klaas,
I believe that the rumor about Tim Miller being represented by the Count was posted by someone on Murt's chat.

Take that for what it's worth...but, with all the spamming going on there, I have a feeling it was just someone starting more drama..

Exactly my point.  People are taking rumor for fact and I'm getting sick and tired of it to be honest.  Unfortunately, I think Murt will be the next person to be thrown under the bus and likely by Padilla.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.