April 24, 2024, 07:20:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322999 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: November 13, 2008, 09:14:15 PM »

What IF LP didn't look in the river and she WAS in there?     What if he stops looking ... who will? ....

Why would anyone bash anyone that is looking?  What ever their alterior motive may be ... I have not heard much Larry Garrison bashing ... and he is NOT looking but made money off this baby ... I bet more than LP has made ....

I just want somebody to keep looking ... I don't care who they are ... just please keep looking .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: November 13, 2008, 09:14:27 PM »

Is anybody else watching NG and just shaking their heads, sitting there with their mouths open? 
I am... if the Crazy Anthonys are going down, they will make sure they divide and conquer and drag everyone that they can down with them. This was a very sad day for all.. posters, searchers, observers, and most of all for Caylee.
Many many times there are posts here that I dont agree with, really want to answer in a snarky way but I take a deep breath and ask myself if it will make this forum a better place. I then get some perspective and a few posts down the line I am so glad I decided to wait. But thats just me. We all matter, we all have something to say and sometines its just better to listen than talk, you can learn more

I don't think that the crazy A's will divide, conquer and drag everyone that they can, unless those people allow it.  If others allow that to happen to them, I don't see how the crazy A's can be blamed.  Just my opinion, though.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: November 13, 2008, 09:14:39 PM »

NeJame can't possibly represent Tim Miller, TES or anybody else involved as that would clearly be a conflict of interest.

I wonder if some people believe that when a kid is allowed in the cockpit of an airplane, the kid is actually flying the plane, lol!

Because NeJame was allowed to occupy a seat in the operations doesn't mean he was in charge in any way at all.  I can't imagine why anyone would think so when there are so many professionals fully capable of coordinating the actual searches.
Hey Anna! The pre-search meetings were held at a nightclub called "Tabu" -- Count Nejames owns Tabu!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1843 on: November 13, 2008, 09:14:53 PM »

Is anybody else watching NG and just shaking their heads, sitting there with their mouths open? 
I am... if the Crazy Anthonys are going down, they will make sure they divide and conquer and drag everyone that they can down with them. This was a very sad day for all.. posters, searchers, observers, and most of all for Caylee.
Many many times there are posts here that I dont agree with, really want to answer in a snarky way but I take a deep breath and ask myself if it will make this forum a better place. I then get some perspective and a few posts down the line I am so glad I decided to wait. But thats just me. We all matter, we all have something to say and sometines its just better to listen than talk, you can learn more

Well said!   I may not agree with some here and I may debate  people, or opine myself, but I do respect everybody here.  I WILL ALWAYS defend Tim!  I know him personally and he is the most compassionate, sweet and thoughtful person.  HIS heart is ALWAYS in the right place. He WALKS the WALK!    I see many questioning his actions, but they have NO idea what goes on behind the scenes, what he goes through or what he truly stands for. 

Emotions are high, different opinions, but we are ALL human and deserve the same treatment, as long nobody is being disrespectful or mean to others, I can handle it.  (just don't bash Tim out of ignorance)   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: November 13, 2008, 09:15:13 PM »

this will be my last post also-i will from now on lurk to read and nothing  more. I am just disgusted right now about the manner in which tim just talked about LP. Someone please explain to me how in the hell can LP make money off of finding caylees remains?????? Publicity-check, but beyond that i wont believe it unless he makes large amts of money off a documentary or something like it. I truly hope LP backs out of this search now-he doesnt deserve the treatment hes getting. I do not have faith in tims gentle manner any longer. He might want to direct his anger and ill feelings toward the person and her awful family who deserve it and who have not appreciated a thing hes done and gone as far as to call him a drunk. This board was friendly and accepting of all opinions when i first started reading here-now its nothing but an in your face opinion war. Goodbye to all the monkeys who i have truly enjoyed hearing from----dolce, goodnmad,janet,invision,cubbeegirl,anothermonkey,mytime,always1,des,hh,hudsunn-few others i forgot-youre always in good taste with your posts and make me laugh all the time.Justice for cayle.....someday

Awww, kcrn  (It was nice of you to include me in that line-up. I appreciate it)  It was disturbing, to say the least. I was somewhat shocked about the allegation that LP tried to lure Tim into helping out by the thought of him holding Caylee's skull in his hands.   

In any case, did you all realize tonight is a full moon? Only reason I can think of why we're all fighting like this... OH WAIT. NO...  CASEY ANTHONY!!! She's the main reason.  GRRRRR.   Too bad her skull isn't at the bottom of that river.     sorry.. she just makes me so mad. This is all HER fault.  Nobody else's. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: November 13, 2008, 09:15:22 PM »

So, what is going on over at Murts? Has he voiced his opinion about what Tim Miller just said on disGrace about Lenny? BTW, does anybody have the new linkage over there? TIA

Just a bunch of people chatting at Murt's site but I don't think Murt is there right now.  Murt is a nice guy and probably wouldn't say anything bad about LP or TM.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: November 13, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 

there are some of us that know things that for various reasons we can't tell or feel it is better not to talk about....I never claim to have insider info...whether I do or not is strictly my business...   I also see others who claim to have insider info when in fact they really don't know anymore than everyone else...I learned a long time ago that every situation that is seen and/or heard and then retold, will change slightly with every telling....I agree with mytime...sometimes the truth is better left unsaid...and sometimes the truth is different to each of us...our perception of the truth as we know it.

Thank you Sunny - I am not trying to start any problems.  I should have just STFU!!  I truly believe everbody motives are about finding poor Caylee with the obvious exceptions.  Emotions are just running high!!  I don't want to hurt anybody but I love my my fellow monkeys too.  What does is a stupid monkey to do?

mytime...I know you weren't and I hope everyone else knows...as you said somethings are bettter left unsaid, and I agree...many times I just don't talk even when I know something stated is incorrect because I don't wan to be questioned as to how I know ....you have a huge heart....and went and searched and followed your heart....YOU ARE NOT STUPID....you are a smart lady....As I said I think both Tim and LP are honorable men doing what they hope will help find Caylee.....there methods may be different but they both want the same thing....as we all do.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1847 on: November 13, 2008, 09:16:10 PM »

I think everybody needs to calm down and refocus. Please quit attacking each other for opinions. You know the saying...

From Day One..
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1848 on: November 13, 2008, 09:16:31 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

If you are seeing these people then you must be here 24/7 yourself.  The reasons people are here are nobodys business but their own and I for one resent your post. 

Make that two of us.
sorry i just forget to log off and i dont turn my computer off lol
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: November 13, 2008, 09:16:51 PM »

Is anyone awared that the Anthony's new spokesperson is with Kid Finder?  They are now surrounded by KidFinders people.

Lisa

Well, ain't that special!     NOOOOO conflict of interest at all...

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: November 13, 2008, 09:16:55 PM »

LOOK OUTSIDE!!!  IT'S A FULL MOON!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: November 13, 2008, 09:17:14 PM »

I just read an article about the divers today searching for Caylee, and credit was given to scaredmonkeys for the photo published with it....just wanted to share

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=bbfe70ea-8fc3-4873-97cc-3e7c31d18849

Officials: Divers' findings not related to Caylee Anthony

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: November 13, 2008, 09:18:07 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....

No Way, not me for sure....you feel what you feel and you voiced it...some agree with you and others don't....that's true in many things in our lives.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: November 13, 2008, 09:18:22 PM »

sorry i just forget to log off and i dont turn my computer off lol
[/quote]

The only time I log out of the forum is when I have to reboot or accidentally click off the screen. Otherwise I lose my place.     

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: November 13, 2008, 09:18:23 PM »

NeJame can't possibly represent Tim Miller, TES or anybody else involved as that would clearly be a conflict of interest.

I wonder if some people believe that when a kid is allowed in the cockpit of an airplane, the kid is actually flying the plane, lol!

Because NeJame was allowed to occupy a seat in the operations doesn't mean he was in charge in any way at all.  I can't imagine why anyone would think so when there are so many professionals fully capable of coordinating the actual searches.
Hey Anna! The pre-search meetings were held at a nightclub called "Tabu" -- Count Nejames owns Tabu!!

Yes they were held at a nightclub before opening hours and Nejame is a part owner in the club.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: November 13, 2008, 09:18:34 PM »

So, what is going on over at Murts? Has he voiced his opinion about what Tim Miller just said on disGrace about Lenny? BTW, does anybody have the new linkage over there? TIA

Just a bunch of people chatting at Murt's site but I don't think Murt is there right now.  Murt is a nice guy and probably wouldn't say anything bad about LP or TM.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road
Thanks Klaas.

From Day One..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: November 13, 2008, 09:19:21 PM »

What IF LP didn't look in the river and she WAS in there?     What if he stops looking ... who will? ....

Why would anyone bash anyone that is looking?  What ever their alterior motive may be ... I have not heard much Larry Garrison bashing ... and he is NOT looking but made money off this baby ... I bet more than LP has made ....

I just want somebody to keep looking ... I don't care who they are ... just please keep looking .....

I agree Invision.  I want him to keep looking too.  Too many reasons NOT too and to think she might, just might be there!  What a horrifying thought...   Interesting Casey was not affected by the find today, watching before it was known "not related to the case".   Does that mean she doesn't care, or she knows Caylee isn't there????

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: November 13, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »

The fact that Lee was seen cruising by makes me even MORE hopeful!

It sure makes me wonder WHY? Why NOW? Why HERE?

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1858 on: November 13, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »

HEY! EVERYONE REMEMBER LITTLE CAYLEE???

Does this blood bath occur everytime something dramatic happens?

Caylee and evidence is barely mentioned in the last 20 plus pages.

Let's agree to disagree about the people who are looking for Caylee and move on to evidence!!!

I'm sick of reading about TM and LP, they are grown men, let them battle it out.

What about KC's reaction? What about those brave divers searching thru silt??

What about that Spyder in a wet suit!!!???  Certified for 26 years? Just how old is he? He still looks like a puppy!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: November 13, 2008, 09:20:39 PM »

The things that were shown in the plastic bag on TV look too small for a two year old to be playing with, IMO.  Choking hazard.

And I do understand why Tim Miller might be just a little annoyed that LP promised to have 500 bounty hunters, skilled in searching, etc. and came up with absolutely none.  Tim probably had based his whole searching strategy on this and then to have the rug pulled out from under him at the last minute when they were a no show had to be very discouraging.

In calculating his costs, I don't know how many horses were brought along but I did see searchers riding on them and assume they are TES ones and not local?  Transporting, boarding and feeding horses costs a great deal of money.  Don't forget the dogs.

So if Miller's figures are correct, he has spent $100K and received $70K in donations.  And NONE from Padilla and his website is what I understood.  Appears he is in the red about $30K so far.

Maybe some don't know there are fund raisers, some big ones held annually to help make up this shortfall.  It certainly is not profitable and contrary to what I heard LP saying today, I am certain Miller did not move on to NC because he was promised money.  LP said $30K is what Miller was promised to come to NC but I don't believe that for one minute.

JMO and as we see, we all have them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.