April 20, 2024, 08:48:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322724 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: November 13, 2008, 09:21:02 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 

there are some of us that know things that for various reasons we can't tell or feel it is better not to talk about....I never claim to have insider info...whether I do or not is strictly my business...   I also see others who claim to have insider info when in fact they really don't know anymore than everyone else...I learned a long time ago that every situation that is seen and/or heard and then retold, will change slightly with every telling....I agree with mytime...sometimes the truth is better left unsaid...and sometimes the truth is different to each of us...our perception of the truth as we know it.

I agree ..... and I still cannot figure out how Colt turned in to the guy in the cowboy hat....

LOL...too funny!!! the internet is the biggest rumor mill in the world!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1861 on: November 13, 2008, 09:22:46 PM »

We all live in glass houses!  Why are Tim and LP attacking eachother on NG?  This is so sad. 
I was really disappointed in Tim tonight.  I know this isn't going to win me any friends, but that's not why I'm here.  If Leonard really said think of all the money we could make to Tim, then he must have thought it was something Tim would be interested in.  I'm straight and I don't have gay women hitting on me....... I'm just sayin' 

Also, kudos to LP for not mentioning all the rumors and things he probably has heard about Tim. 

Now, if LP has ulterior motives, then karma is a b!tch.  Maybe that's what's happening now.  I just feel bad for all the divers who drove to Florida from Pennsylvania for something that was all for show.

The worst part about all of this is that the anthonys and the stupid kidfinder people couldn't be happier about all the fighting.  This is the kind of stuff they live for.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1862 on: November 13, 2008, 09:23:37 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 

there are some of us that know things that for various reasons we can't tell or feel it is better not to talk about....I never claim to have insider info...whether I do or not is strictly my business...   I also see others who claim to have insider info when in fact they really don't know anymore than everyone else...I learned a long time ago that every situation that is seen and/or heard and then retold, will change slightly with every telling....I agree with mytime...sometimes the truth is better left unsaid...and sometimes the truth is different to each of us...our perception of the truth as we know it.

Thank you Sunny - I am not trying to start any problems.  I should have just STFU!!  I truly believe everbody motives are about finding poor Caylee with the obvious exceptions.  Emotions are just running high!!  I don't want to hurt anybody but I love my my fellow monkeys too.  What does is a stupid monkey to do?

mytime...I know you weren't and I hope everyone else knows...as you said somethings are bettter left unsaid, and I agree...many times I just don't talk even when I know something stated is incorrect because I don't wan to be questioned as to how I know ....you have a huge heart....and went and searched and followed your heart....YOU ARE NOT STUPID....you are a smart lady....As I said I think both Tim and LP are honorable men doing what they hope will help find Caylee.....there methods may be different but they both want the same thing....as we all do.

Thank you so much Sunny!  I appreciate your kindness!!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: November 13, 2008, 09:24:16 PM »

Is anyone awared that the Anthony's new spokesperson is with Kid Finder?  They are now surrounded by KidFinders people.

Lisa

Well, ain't that special!     NOOOOO conflict of interest at all...

Well, who else is going to hire KC for her new job to look for missing children after she's found innocent and goes back to being a productive citizen? 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1864 on: November 13, 2008, 09:24:22 PM »

I just read an article about the divers today searching for Caylee, and credit was given to scaredmonkeys for the photo published with it....just wanted to share

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=bbfe70ea-8fc3-4873-97cc-3e7c31d18849

Officials: Divers' findings not related to Caylee Anthony

Thanks for sharing that link.  I just find it odd, they figured out it isn't related to Caylee so quickly.  I really do wonder if they are hiding something from the public, for all the right reasons of course.....JMO

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: November 13, 2008, 09:24:34 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....

I   you WillinFan and accept your opinion.

I Love Leonard Padilla and never got any negative vibe from seeing him on TV.    I do have to say that I don't hold the same exact opinion regarding Tim Miller as you hold.  That being said, I do have a feeling of angst over his association with NeJame (sp?).  It isn't anything large or overwhelming, just some discomfort.  This too will pass in time.  Yes, I Love Tim and Tes as much as everyone else.  They are still on my donation list.  I've only donated once but tend to donate larger amounts less often.  Just mentioning that so  the cage knows I still hold nothing but respect for TM & TES.  I don't slip on a pile of banana peels.

My Jets are ahead right now.  I had to switch my team support from the Packers to the Jets because I'm a Brett Favre fan.  I KNOW...I'm a fan of Brett the JET which means I don't back my local team any more.  GOOOOOO JETSSSSSSS...

Now look at all of those Monkeys that thought I was such a GOOD person-Monkey

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1866 on: November 13, 2008, 09:25:18 PM »

Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's,

WTF????  Talk about a Circus ... They are NOT celebrities .... meet and greet?  (I set these up for a local football team for promotion purposes)  Why are they NOT looking for their granddaughter .... they are posing for pictures and shaking hands instead!  Good GOD .. next they will be running for "office" ...
I certainly hope there is a front page Orlando Sentinel article uncovering all the findings about Kid Finders before the Meet and Greet! Have the media been informed about the forum findings on them?
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1867 on: November 13, 2008, 09:25:18 PM »

We all live in glass houses!  Why are Tim and LP attacking eachother on NG?  This is so sad. 
I was really disappointed in Tim tonight.  I know this isn't going to win me any friends, but that's not why I'm here.  If Leonard really said think of all the money we could make to Tim, then he must have thought it was something Tim would be interested in.  I'm straight and I don't have gay women hitting on me....... I'm just sayin' 

Also, kudos to LP for not mentioning all the rumors and things he probably has heard about Tim.  EXACTLY

Now, if LP has ulterior motives, then karma is a b!tch.  Maybe that's what's happening now.  I just feel bad for all the divers who drove to Florida from Pennsylvania for something that was all for show.

The worst part about all of this is that the anthonys and the stupid kidfinder people couldn't be happier about all the fighting.  This is the kind of stuff they live for.
ITA. Now get outta my head!! Lol. You said exactly what I wanted to say.

From Day One..
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: November 13, 2008, 09:25:18 PM »

What IF LP didn't look in the river and she WAS in there?     What if he stops looking ... who will? ....

Why would anyone bash anyone that is looking?  What ever their alterior motive may be ... I have not heard much Larry Garrison bashing ... and he is NOT looking but made money off this baby ... I bet more than LP has made ....

I just want somebody to keep looking ... I don't care who they are ... just please keep looking .....

I agree Invision.  I want him to keep looking too.  Too many reasons NOT too and to think she might, just might be there!  What a horrifying thought...   Interesting Casey was not affected by the find today, watching before it was known "not related to the case".   Does that mean she doesn't care, or she knows Caylee isn't there????

Her "lack" of emotion speaks VOLUMES for the prosecution .... IF her story of Caylee being with Zanny and she is "absolutely petrified" right now ... and she is afraid to talk for fear of Caylees safety ... WHY WOULDN'T she panic if she was witnessing live feeds of the river being dragged for the remains of her baby?  What would make her think the "bad guys" or ZG herself couldn't have killed her put her there ... .......... other than the fact that she knows herself where Caylee is ... or just doesn't care at this point in time if they find her ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1869 on: November 13, 2008, 09:25:30 PM »

Why yes, it is indeed a full moon tonight. 

I just wish everyone would take a deep breath, step back and refocus on the little girl we all care so much about.

I had to stay away from posting for awhile, been lurking and watching Murt. I was fortunate to not witness the hacking.
In don't understand the bashing going on. I would think every effort to bring closure would be hailed.
]The Anthony's are scum of the earth and people around them seem to be in it for personal and pridefull reasons, while Caylee just rots somewhere.

Not speaking for God, but sometimes things happen for other reasons. Maybe we should look for those reasons. We are not privy to the whole picture. I have three precious grandchildren and have been effected by this tragic story. This month has been horrible.
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: November 13, 2008, 09:26:03 PM »

I'm posting this picture  because of the cooler ,she has one with wheels.

This beach is only 45 minutes to an hour from Blanchard Park.  Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  It has a thick wooded preserve.  No one ever responds to my posts.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1871 on: November 13, 2008, 09:26:04 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion. Ok flame away!

If you are seeing these people then you must be here 24/7 yourself.  The reasons people are here are nobodys business but their own and I for one resent your post. 

Why would you resent my post???  Please explain that to me in all fairness. I never did and never ever would mention any members name.  I am certainly not on here 24/7 as my post count shows. I do work and have many hobbies and a husband and children.  I also travel alot.  I can send ya the pictures of my vacation a few weeks ago to Memphis or the 2 cruises I took this year or maybe the trip in August to Playa del Carmen in Mexico or the trips camping in our travel trailer.  MY opinion was some people get to close to the case and let other things get them so upset.  I was just stating my opinion that maybe its time to take a break and go see the sunshine. I totally respect your opinion why cant you respect mine?
Kat, you came back here saying you were sorry after you belittled our mods and through a big fit about the poster who is now banned.  Now you are attacking again.  Why the hell do you care if people are here 24/7?  Seriously, you are way out of line.

If you can please explain how saying some people need to take a break from the case attacking then maybe I can understand what you mean.  I am serious please explain this to me.  Its not that I care if people are on here 2/7 that is not the point what so ever i was trying to make.  The point I was trying to make was so much sorrow can really hurt a person maybe I didnt say it very well.
isn't this what you were expecting?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: November 13, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

HEY! EVERYONE REMEMBER LITTLE CAYLEE???

Does this blood bath occur everytime something dramatic happens?

Caylee and evidence is barely mentioned in the last 20 plus pages.

Let's agree to disagree about the people who are looking for Caylee and move on to evidence!!!

I'm sick of reading about TM and LP, they are grown men, let them battle it out.

What about KC's reaction? What about those brave divers searching thru silt??

What about that Spyder in a wet suit!!!???  Certified for 26 years? Just how old is he? He still looks like a puppy!

I generally hate spiders, but.. uh.. might have to change my mind about this one! 

Casey's reaction.. either she knows Caylee isn't there, or she couldn't give a rat's a$$.  Either one is very possible. 

Those divers are pretty brave....  dont' make me talk about Spyder again.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: November 13, 2008, 09:26:30 PM »

I'm really confused!! KC's reaction to the search tells me she is not there. Lee driving around today, says she might be there. The complete lack of reaction from the A's tell me she's not there..Hmmm.

Carmen
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1874 on: November 13, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

katntx I for one am really offended by this, it is flat out nitpicking.  I love SM because posters do not belittle one another like I have seen on other boards, but I just can not let this one go.
Just because it says someone is logged in, does not necessarily mean they are here, active, reading and posting.  Personally, I selected the login option of "forever" and personally, I open the site and leave it open all day and night, for days on end.  Am I setting here reading, NO! Do I even maximize the page, NO.  Not that it is any of your business, but I am sure if that is what I do, there are many others that do the same thing.
It is really uncool of you to accuse anyone of anything when all of us here are here for one simple fact, to support a precious angel named Caylee.  If some people chose to show their support 24/7, that is their choice, it is not your place to question it, comment on it or write about it.  If you are truly bothered by the amount of time that anyone spends here katntx, I respectfully request that you relinquish your monkey membership and join one of the many member bashing boards out there.

I love my fellow monkeys, I appreciate that everyone always makes me feel welcome and the phenom insight that everyone shares with one another.  Have a fabulous rest of the night - its almost Friday!   

PS sorry for the rant, but this got me a lil bit hot 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: November 13, 2008, 09:28:10 PM »

NO SHAMROCK

AND THE CIRCUS CONTINUES

WTF?????????????????????????  Even as a child I didn't like to go tio the damn circus!!! I felt sorry for the animals.  

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: November 13, 2008, 09:28:32 PM »

This beach is only 45 minutes to an hour from Blanchard Park.  Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  It has a thick wooded preserve.  No one ever responds to my posts.
Seldom mine either but Im a big girl.
I wonder if the wheeled cooler belongs to the Asses, oops Ants?

From Day One..
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: November 13, 2008, 09:29:35 PM »

Just out of curiosity ... how much money does LP stand to make from hooking up volunteer divers at J Blanchard Park?  Advertisement?  ok maybe ... didn't he already make a big enuff name for himself in just bailing out Casey alone?  I just don't see what he has to "gain" from all of this ....  anyone?

I don't see what he has to gain either. If this water search was for the purpose of monetary gain then it failed. Looks like it's causing him many problems too. Could it be that all it was meant for is to find a little girl lost to us?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: November 13, 2008, 09:29:48 PM »

I just read an article about the divers today searching for Caylee, and credit was given to scaredmonkeys for the photo published with it....just wanted to share

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=bbfe70ea-8fc3-4873-97cc-3e7c31d18849

Officials: Divers' findings not related to Caylee Anthony

(There ya go, Dolce.)

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: November 13, 2008, 09:29:53 PM »

Good point.  However, back to a question of mine way back when, would a large cooler fit in her trunk?  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.