March 28, 2024, 02:32:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320254 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: November 13, 2008, 09:39:31 PM »

For Pete's sake people, ENOUGH!  Don't you see what's happening?  Tamikosmom called it from the minute it was announced that Nejames would be involved.  She saw the trouble coming and was she ever correct.  All this infighting, hurt feelings, he said/she said, nitpicking, supposed slights, etc. are exactly what the Anthony's want.  Pit each of us against another enough and people begin wandering off.  Who benefits then?  Certainly not CAYLEE.  Certainly not Tim Miller and TES (who, despite current events has proved himself time and time again).  Not Leonard Padilla who is still sticking it out and making an effort to find CAYLEE (and in the process, imo, perhaps proving himself).   The bickering needs to end, it's been a very stressful week but quit taking it out on each other.  If you feel a need to snipe at someone, open notepad, type your words in there, save it to your desktop, take a deep breath and reread your words a few minutes later....you'll probably have changed your mind by then. 

My rants over, I'm going back to reading/lurking.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: November 13, 2008, 09:40:59 PM »

For Pete's sake people, ENOUGH!  Don't you see what's happening?  Tamikosmom called it from the minute it was announced that Nejames would be involved.  She saw the trouble coming and was she ever correct. 

We just need to find out for sure if Nejame and Tim are in some kind of partnership or if Nejame is representing Tim (for whatever reason).  People keep bringing this up over on Murt's chat, but every time I ask for a link or some proof, I get no response. So who knows.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1902 on: November 13, 2008, 09:41:36 PM »

I watched part of NG and I have no clue who to bash.  It is hard for me to believe that LP would tell TM that he was going to pull this stunt for money.  But its possible.  Truly sad that the search has turned into pure mudslinging. 

When I look at the A's pictures, I see such a happy little girl.  I guess I feel a little comfort in this.  I see alot of abused children at work - they hardly ever smile. I know she probably had alot of chaos in her life, but she did atleast have some love. Some kids never get that. 

BTW, How did he get the nickname "Spyder"?

Traci
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1903 on: November 13, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »

Nothing against ANYONE else, but I won't sit back and have a wonderful and compassionate man's honor trashed. Granted, things may be disorganized but I sure as hell wouldn't want to take on his ask every day.

your pictures are so beautiful...thank you!!

Thank you also SunnyinTX. I lived in Texas and was Laura's age when she was murdered, and remember all too well all the girls who disappeared on the I-45 corrrider in that area, and I can't even begin to imagine the hell he went through, and continues to during every search having to face the family with such tragic news day in and out. That's one job I couldn't do~it would surely break my heart and soul.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: November 13, 2008, 09:42:26 PM »

For Pete's sake people, ENOUGH!  Don't you see what's happening?  Tamikosmom called it from the minute it was announced that Nejames would be involved.  She saw the trouble coming and was she ever correct.  All this infighting, hurt feelings, he said/she said, nitpicking, supposed slights, etc. are exactly what the Anthony's want.  Pit each of us against another enough and people begin wandering off.  Who benefits then?  Certainly not CAYLEE.  Certainly not Tim Miller and TES (who, despite current events has proved himself time and time again).  Not Leonard Padilla who is still sticking it out and making an effort to find CAYLEE (and in the process, imo, perhaps proving himself).   The bickering needs to end, it's been a very stressful week but quit taking it out on each other.  If you feel a need to snipe at someone, open notepad, type your words in there, save it to your desktop, take a deep breath and reread your words a few minutes later....you'll probably have changed your mind by then. 

My rants over, I'm going back to reading/lurking.
Well done!! I was just going to say "stop it!" You worded it so much better!

Carmen
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: November 13, 2008, 09:42:28 PM »

This beach is only 45 minutes to an hour from Blanchard Park.  Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  It has a thick wooded preserve.  No one ever responds to my posts.

waves to CBeach! 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: November 13, 2008, 09:42:53 PM »

Is anyone awared that the Anthony's new spokesperson is with Kid Finder?  They are now surrounded by KidFinders people.

Lisa

Well, ain't that special!     NOOOOO conflict of interest at all...

Well, who else is going to hire KC for her new job to look for missing children after she's found innocent and goes back to being a productive citizen? 

Yeah!  When that happens, maybe I'll have her babysit for my 5 yr old grandson! 

Hey, I am remembering that correctly about KC saying that's what she wanted to do when she got out of jail, right?  Or, did I have a bad nightmare?    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1907 on: November 13, 2008, 09:44:14 PM »

(There ya go, Dolce.)

GREAT JOB BRANDI!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: November 13, 2008, 09:44:21 PM »

Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's,

WTF????  Talk about a Circus ... They are NOT celebrities .... meet and greet?  (I set these up for a local football team for promotion purposes)  Why are they NOT looking for their granddaughter .... they are posing for pictures and shaking hands instead!  Good GOD .. next they will be running for "office" ...
I certainly hope there is a front page Orlando Sentinel article uncovering all the findings about Kid Finders before the Meet and Greet! Have the media been informed about the forum findings on them?

Wouldn't it be a hoot if nobody showed!

Or if everybody showed up with TES shirts?    Or even better.. is there a "Casey Did It!" shirt out there?   

CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1909 on: November 13, 2008, 09:44:23 PM »

I'm posting this picture  because of the cooler ,she has one with wheels.

This beach is only 45 minutes to an hour from Blanchard Park.  Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  It has a thick wooded preserve.  No one ever responds to my posts.

Sorry, it's been one of those crazy days/nights.  They must have reasons not to look that far away.

Thanks Klaasend. My hubby actually thought he was going to get me back today. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: November 13, 2008, 09:46:02 PM »

Why isn't there a gag order on the A's ?

I am serious. I probaly will look and see the interview and will be disgusted.
Their reasons ? Just going to be no facts. The dead smell, the maggots, the fact that she has been gone for five months, the DNA in the trunk the she didn't tell anyone the kid was missing and she looked for her at a nightlub.

Are they going to find the kiddo at a meet and greet ?

WTF do these people want ?  All of America to look for Caylee ? ( And give us some bucks too ! ) And then when they do, she disses them LOL
Someone posted about a case where there was some insistence tha tthe missing persom was alive, the judge asked that the missing person be produced. Case closed.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: November 13, 2008, 09:46:14 PM »

My question would be ... IF the divers (Tims or LPs) would have come out of the water with "Caylees" skull ... it would have had to have DNA testing before proven to be Caylees skull ...  Would LP really be that dumb to just throw any "human" skull in there to "find" for publicity?  Doesn't make sense to me ... "who's" skull would he have used?  I believe LP truly thinks Caylee is in that river ...

I don't want to think LP or anyone would say that ... the "visual" it gave me made my belly queezy ...   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1912 on: November 13, 2008, 09:46:46 PM »

I wonder is Cindy is gonna say something stupid to Nancy tomorrow?

Lisa

YEP!!   you can take it to the BANK!   

OK, who wants to start a drinking game w/ Nancy Grace tomorrow? Every time she says "Day One" is.... Scotch!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: November 13, 2008, 09:46:50 PM »

Did the volunteer diver's from Blackwater Diver's continue to search today?

What time did todays search end?

If so, how far did they get?  Anybody know?

Is the search continuing Friday at the same place for the goal of reaching the preserve?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: November 13, 2008, 09:46:59 PM »

I think maybe we are making too much out of this "partnership" between Tim and Nejame. Nejame is the lawyer for the most hated family on the planet and it could just be possible that he was trying to build a bridge to garner some sympathy for the A's..It is hard to be sympathetic to a family that is trashing a real life hero and Nejame, being smarter than the A's,(no big deal really.So is the average flea),but anyhow,he realized the damage this was doing to their public persona and tried to mend some fences..Honestly, I think that's what went down..JMO..

Carmen
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:28 PM »

waves to CBeach! 

I've only been to Florida once.  I live in MO.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:29 PM »

(There ya go, Dolce.)

GREAT JOB BRANDI!

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: November 13, 2008, 09:48:46 PM »

Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's,

WTF????  Talk about a Circus ... They are NOT celebrities .... meet and greet?  (I set these up for a local football team for promotion purposes)  Why are they NOT looking for their granddaughter .... they are posing for pictures and shaking hands instead!  Good GOD .. next they will be running for "office" ...
I certainly hope there is a front page Orlando Sentinel article uncovering all the findings about Kid Finders before the Meet and Greet! Have the media been informed about the forum findings on them?

Wouldn't it be a hoot if nobody showed!

Or if everybody showed up with TES shirts?    Or even better.. is there a "Casey Did It!" shirt out there?   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: November 13, 2008, 09:48:47 PM »

[I don't think Nejames had an active role in the TES search -- BUT, I DO think he was trying to butter up Tim and have an "inside ear" to the search plans!

Yes, I think he is not above a little snooping.  But if you think that and I think that, whatcha bet TES would think it as well?

He represents the grandparents, not KC, technically.  It would be very hard for TES to say they were searching and neither the grandparents nor their representative was welcome to participate.  Can't imagine them doing that either so at least they got the use of his building out of his snooping.  Can't easily hide four to six on horseback in city anyway.  And all the areas would be hard for him to even keep up I would imagine.

But I do agree it is odd to see him suddenly being helpful.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: November 13, 2008, 09:48:52 PM »

What a day! I'm not going to take any sides, I value anyone who takes the
initiative to actively search for Caylee's remains.
I so wish that todays find could have been the finale for this tragedy.
Now I hear Cindy and George are going back on the media tour and
having "Meet and Greets", being arranged by their media person Michelle Burque (Bart). 

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night.  Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children.   And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive.  According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there.  They have no time slated yet.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7857222&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Hey Cindy ... forget about the public ... any pertinent information should be shared with the authorities.

Then again ... talk on Cindy ... every time you open your mouth ...

Beth Holloway had it all figured out.

Janet
________

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
March 21, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

TWITTY: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time. And you know, I've heard his offer that he is willing to sit down with myself or with Dave or the family, and absolutely, I would do it. I would go to Holland. I'd meet him wherever he would choose to. But you know, Greta, I would have to have one polygraph expert with me because, you know, just having Joran talk without any type of repercussions — I mean, I think those days are over for him. You know, I'd like to get to the bottom of where his lies are, and I think that a polygraph expert could help do that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188645,00.html

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 23, 2006

TWITTY: ... I`m just glad that he is coming out and speaking on camera because I heard a clip that you -- a sound bite earlier, and he does -- when he tells one lie, more evolve. And it just is mind-boggling how we are all just witnessing this from Joran.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.