March 29, 2024, 03:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320363 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1920 on: November 13, 2008, 09:49:04 PM »

I wonder is Cindy is gonna say something stupid to Nancy tomorrow?

Lisa

YEP!!   you can take it to the BANK!   

OK, who wants to start a drinking game w/ Nancy Grace tomorrow? Every time she says "Day One" is.... Scotch!

I would perfer ABSOLUTE Vodka!!  Can you imagine what the cage would be like with a bunch of drunk monkeys posting?   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: November 13, 2008, 09:49:28 PM »

My question would be ... IF the divers (Tims or LPs) would have come out of the water with "Caylees" skull ... it would have had to have DNA testing before proven to be Caylees skull ...  Would LP really be that dumb to just throw any "human" skull in there to "find" for publicity?  Doesn't make sense to me ... "who's" skull would he have used?  I believe LP truly thinks Caylee is in that river ...

I don't want to think LP or anyone would say that ... the "visual" it gave me made my belly queezy ...   

I sure hope he didn't say that...  I don't know whether to believe it or not. Frankly, I laughed out loud when I heard that come out of Tim's mouth- that was my first instinct.   I honestly found it absurd.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1922 on: November 13, 2008, 09:50:13 PM »

Lisa

OK, who wants to start a drinking game w/ Nancy Grace tomorrow? Every time she says "Day One" is.... Scotch!

I'll play!!! But of course you knew that didn't you?!

Carmen
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: November 13, 2008, 09:50:36 PM »

Why isn't there a gag order on the A's ? .

Cause there's not enough duct tape for CA's mouth.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: November 13, 2008, 09:50:48 PM »

Heres another thing and its MY opinion only...I see several people, actually more than several who are basically on this website 24/7.  I mean I wonder do these people work or go outside and breath fresh air or go eat lunch with a friend and interact with other humans.  That has got to get some people upset who are constantly reading the horrible details of something so tragic.   Its very sweet how so many people want justice for Caylee but there are some that go way overboard and dont like it when someone has a different opinion.  Ok flame away!

Hi KatnTx,

I wouldn't dream of flaming you or anyone else.  It would be quite juvenile and unchristian to act in such a manner.

I am one of those that stays logged in for very long periods of time.  I am not on SM constantly by any means.  I just don't reboot my PC very often.  Once every week or two is sufficient for me.

Yes, I go our frequently with Hubby, go to lunch with family and friends, co-own a Yahoo group, mod and tag for said group etc.  My time is spread pretty thin but I don't want to log in every time I'm thinking of SM.  Soooooooo...any time you see PJ up there, just know that I'm not always in the cage.  Oh, and yes I even sleep sometimes

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: November 13, 2008, 09:51:05 PM »

Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's,

WTF????  Talk about a Circus ... They are NOT celebrities .... meet and greet?  (I set these up for a local football team for promotion purposes)  Why are they NOT looking for their granddaughter .... they are posing for pictures and shaking hands instead!  Good GOD .. next they will be running for "office" ...
I certainly hope there is a front page Orlando Sentinel article uncovering all the findings about Kid Finders before the Meet and Greet! Have the media been informed about the forum findings on them?

Wouldn't it be a hoot if nobody showed!
I'd personally pay people not to go. Isn't a freakin shame that the "good guys" are being roasted for actually bustin their A** es and trying to find Caylee,meanwhile the Evil Empire which now can add KFN as members, will meet and greet. Nejame must be glad for all the chaos. It deflects the negative attention from his clients. It also gives them the added bonus of pointing at all the in-fighting among the search teams.  It's like the nah-nah-in the schoolyard. It trivializes the intent in their eyes ,since the unity in purpose sort of disentegrated for all to see and hear.
The Ass thony family motto must be screamed at the top of lungs , DIVIDE AND CONQUER< WE WIN

for Casey: scarlet letter? too old fashioned  Lynching? politically incorrect  Death penalty? ok.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1926 on: November 13, 2008, 09:51:08 PM »

Geeez, all this makes me so nervous!!! My phone just rang and not only did my heart skip a beat, I looked at the caller ID and it said Florida call. (I'm in NC, dont know anyone in Florida).  I didn't answer it...I thought, oh No, someone reading my post etc....I'm going crazy over this case...think I need a break. 

thanks for making me giggle...again!! 

It was me..........J/K~I was born and lived in NC for about 6yrs and my aunt/cousins are in Cary and Durham. I also lived in Bryan/College Station, but ended up here on the beach in Florida

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1927 on: November 13, 2008, 09:51:24 PM »

Lisa

Oh goodness!  I would be under the table by the third one!

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: November 13, 2008, 09:51:32 PM »

Lisa

I would perfer ABSOLUTE Vodka!!  Can you imagine what the cage would be like with a bunch of drunk monkeys posting?   

I may join you with rum!  LOL

After today, that might be an improvement!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: November 13, 2008, 09:51:49 PM »

Hey Cindy ... forget about the public ... any pertinent information should be shared with the authorities.

Then again ... talk on Cindy ... every time you open your mouth ...

Beth Holloway had it all figured out.

Janet
________

Ah! But don't forget, my friend! Cindy doesn't trust the authorities! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: November 13, 2008, 09:52:38 PM »

Lisa

I may join you with rum!  LOL

After today, that might be an improvement!

All I got is a mojito. But it messes me up REAL good.  So maybe just a little... 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: November 13, 2008, 09:52:57 PM »

Did the volunteer diver's from Blackwater Diver's continue to search today?

What time did todays search end?

If so, how far did they get?  Anybody know?

Is the search continuing Friday at the same place for the goal of reaching the preserve?

The search continued even after they found the items LE says have nothing to do with Caylee.  It's my understanding they will be back tomorrow to continue the search along the same area.  After that I don't know.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: November 13, 2008, 09:52:59 PM »

oops. sorry for the huge stack there 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1933 on: November 13, 2008, 09:53:29 PM »

This is just me... I really don't think KatnTx meant to do any harm.  She may have worded her post in a way that offended some people, but I really don't believe that it was her intent to do so.   I think she made a valid point about how maybe taking a step back would do our minds and hearts some good- sure couldn't hurt.  Unfortunately, it's much easier said than done.    JMO.   
She even said maybe she didnt say it the right way..
I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one too, but I am tainted with the memory of the last fight she picked, sorry.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1934 on: November 13, 2008, 09:53:41 PM »

Probably been shown here, but if this doesn't warm your lil' Monkey hearts and besides the obvious adorableness,  can we say diversity?

http://video.msn.com/dw.aspx?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&from=truveo&vid=cad3d52e-71a3-4c2a-b042-7f728a4d0738

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1935 on: November 13, 2008, 09:53:50 PM »

Lisa

We would need that posting repquirement where you have to do basic math before you post!

Lisa
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: November 13, 2008, 09:54:31 PM »

Lisa

Did I hear Absolute...Count me in!!    
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: November 13, 2008, 09:55:07 PM »

For Pete's sake people, ENOUGH!  Don't you see what's happening?  Tamikosmom called it from the minute it was announced that Nejames would be involved.  She saw the trouble coming and was she ever correct. 

We just need to find out for sure if Nejame and Tim are in some kind of partnership or if Nejame is representing Tim (for whatever reason).  People keep bringing this up over on Murt's chat, but every time I ask for a link or some proof, I get no response. So who knows.  

NeJame already represents the Anthhonys.  He can't represent anybody else involved in this as that would be a conflict of interest.  And I have yet to hear what it is that Tim Miller is in need of representation about. 

I tend to take this as just more smears at Tim and TES.  Where did this get started?  Because NeJame was allowed to participate in the search, I wonder?

It would be really strange to search for a missing child and block the grandparents and their attorney out of it all.  Something not right about that no matter how disliked they may be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: November 13, 2008, 09:55:14 PM »

Lisa

We would need that posting repquirement where you have to do basic math before you post!

Lisa

repquirement?!

You starting early? No fair!

LOL

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1939 on: November 13, 2008, 09:56:09 PM »

Lisa

Lisa

repquirement?!

You starting early? No fair!

LOL

Aww jeeze!  I'm sober and can't spell!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.