April 19, 2024, 08:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322532 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: November 13, 2008, 09:56:17 PM »

Hey, O4B! I just realized I can't see your whale tail anymore!    Cute face.  You should get CBB or somebody to make the donkey bat its eyelashes. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: November 13, 2008, 09:56:55 PM »

I personsally think Tim and TES have done so many selfless acts. Tim jokingly admitted it was more than he ever imagined or wanted.   I believe his word were - If I knew how big this was going to get, I would never have started it.

I feel bad for Tim because many of build him up and I personally would find those expections of me to be very hard to live up to day after day, week after week, year after year.

People can always find fault with anything.  That being said, the people who care and love Tim should help take better care of him and his reputation!!  I personally would like to see him focus on himself for a while!!  JMHO!!

"People can always find fault with anything"

Said in a nutshell 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1942 on: November 13, 2008, 09:57:08 PM »

This is just me... I really don't think KatnTx meant to do any harm.  She may have worded her post in a way that offended some people, but I really don't believe that it was her intent to do so.   I think she made a valid point about how maybe taking a step back would do our minds and hearts some good- sure couldn't hurt.  Unfortunately, it's much easier said than done.    JMO.   
She even said maybe she didnt say it the right way..
I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one too, but I am tainted with the memory of the last fight she picked, sorry.
Okies... you are entitled...

Does anybody have that pic of Caylee in the little white dress on the little white chair? Maybe like she was in a wedding or something. Its my fav pic of her. It was posted ealier today but now I cannot find the thread it was posted in lol. Thanks.

From Day One..
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: November 13, 2008, 09:57:57 PM »

Geeez, all this makes me so nervous!!! My phone just rang and not only did my heart skip a beat, I looked at the caller ID and it said Florida call. (I'm in NC, dont know anyone in Florida).  I didn't answer it...I thought, oh No, someone reading my post etc....I'm going crazy over this case...think I need a break. 

thanks for making me giggle...again!! 

It was me..........J/K~I was born and lived in NC for about 6yrs and my aunt/cousins are in Cary and Durham. I also lived in Bryan/College Station, but ended up here on the beach in Florida
Haha, I'll get Murt on it..have him trace my phone..better watch out.  I'm just 1 hour from your folks then.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: November 13, 2008, 09:58:03 PM »

For Pete's sake people, ENOUGH!  Don't you see what's happening?  Tamikosmom called it from the minute it was announced that Nejames would be involved.  She saw the trouble coming and was she ever correct. 

We just need to find out for sure if Nejame and Tim are in some kind of partnership or if Nejame is representing Tim (for whatever reason).  People keep bringing this up over on Murt's chat, but every time I ask for a link or some proof, I get no response. So who knows.  

NeJame already represents the Anthhonys.  He can't represent anybody else involved in this as that would be a conflict of interest.  And I have yet to hear what it is that Tim Miller is in need of representation about. 

I tend to take this as just more smears at Tim and TES.  Where did this get started?  Because NeJame was allowed to participate in the search, I wonder?

It would be really strange to search for a missing child and block the grandparents and their attorney out of it all.  Something not right about that no matter how disliked they may be.

Anna - thank you for the voice of reason.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: November 13, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »

Why isn't there a gag order on the A's ?

I am serious. I probaly will look and see the interview and will be disgusted.
Their reasons ? Just going to be no facts. The dead smell, the maggots, the fact that she has been gone for five months, the DNA in the trunk the she didn't tell anyone the kid was missing and she looked for her at a nightlub.

Are they going to find the kiddo at a meet and greet ?

WTF do these people want ?  All of America to look for Caylee ? ( And give us some bucks too ! ) And then when they do, she disses them LOL
Someone posted about a case where there was some insistence tha tthe missing persom was alive, the judge asked that the missing person be produced. Case closed.

John Walsh was just on Hannity & Colmes. Has he done anything on this case at all?  He was talking about the fact that to this date we don't have a national dna database on missing people so finds across the country can be compared and matched up with missing people.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1946 on: November 13, 2008, 09:59:23 PM »

Here's a few pics I took the other day - I will post more at new thread....

Lee Anthony's house - green truck

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1947 on: November 13, 2008, 09:59:48 PM »

WOW! Been catching up. I was going to try to find a video of Nancy Grace since I missed it tonight, but with all the cheer and joy it seems to have spread, I think I'll pass. New cage coming up, bring the new attitudes with it!

I'm disappointed that the dive today didn't pan out. There's a lot to be grateful for in this case, however. Casey is behind bars. Had someone stolen the car, which I still believe was her hope, I'm not sure she would have even been arrested.

There's a long way to go, and it's not over by a long shot!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: November 13, 2008, 10:00:08 PM »

Nice pics KCJackie!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1949 on: November 13, 2008, 10:00:35 PM »

Their reasons ? Just going to be no facts. The dead smell, the maggots, the fact that she has been gone for five months, the DNA in the trunk the she didn't tell anyone the kid was missing and she looked for her at a nightlub.

WTF do these people want ?  All of America to look for Caylee ? ( And give us some bucks too ! ) And then when they do, she disses them LOL
Someone posted about a case where there was some insistence tha tthe missing persom was alive, the judge asked that the missing person be produced. Case closed.

So maybe a few monkeys could write Nancy Grace with a list of questions you want asked.
NG may need information about kidfinders to ask some pertinent questions of G & A.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: November 13, 2008, 10:00:40 PM »

John Walsh was just on Hannity & Colmes. Has he done anything on this case at all?  He was talking about the fact that to this date we don't have a national dna database on missing people so finds across the country can be compared and matched up with missing people.

Wow, John Walsh just answered my question. He said  Caylee is dead, has been from the beginning, her mother did it and is a sociopath.  He sure did not mince words.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1951 on: November 13, 2008, 10:01:15 PM »

I'm posting this picture  because of the cooler ,she has one with wheels.

This beach is only 45 minutes to an hour from Blanchard Park.  Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  It has a thick wooded preserve.  No one ever responds to my posts.
Hi CBeach,  I am a half an hour from there.  I think the cooler shown on Murt's site today belonged to the divers.  See there is always someone who might answer you!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1952 on: November 13, 2008, 10:01:27 PM »

I wonder is Cindy is gonna say something stupid to Nancy tomorrow?

Lisa

YEP!!   you can take it to the BANK!   

OK, who wants to start a drinking game w/ Nancy Grace tomorrow? Every time she says "Day One" is.... Scotch!

I would perfer ABSOLUTE Vodka!!  Can you imagine what the cage would be like with a bunch of drunk monkeys posting?   

I may join you with rum!  LOL

After today, that might be an improvement!

Any monkeys unable to drink..... Chocolate Milk will do, but that means you are in charge of drunken monkeys, taking of the black mail pictures and posting such on the site the next day! Also no drawing words or "facial" hair on any passed out monkey!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: November 13, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

I wonder is Cindy is gonna say something stupid to Nancy tomorrow?

Lisa

YEP!!   you can take it to the BANK!   

OK, who wants to start a drinking game w/ Nancy Grace tomorrow? Every time she says "Day One" is.... Scotch!

I would perfer ABSOLUTE Vodka!!  Can you imagine what the cage would be like with a bunch of drunk monkeys posting?   

I may join you with rum!  LOL

After today, that might be an improvement!

Watch out or people will start rumors about you...and it seems there are enough rumors afoot these days. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1954 on: November 13, 2008, 10:01:39 PM »

I'm posting this picture  because of the cooler ,she has one with wheels.

This beach is only 45 minutes to an hour from Blanchard Park.  Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  It has a thick wooded preserve.  No one ever responds to my posts.

and the tent was bought at...yep you guessed it TARGET!  we own the same one.  her addiction to target must not be a new one...lol
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1955 on: November 13, 2008, 10:01:48 PM »

Sweet dreams Monkeys, maybe tomorrow will bring better news.

traci
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1956 on: November 13, 2008, 10:01:57 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 

there are some of us that know things that for various reasons we can't tell or feel it is better not to talk about....I never claim to have insider info...whether I do or not is strictly my business...   I also see others who claim to have insider info when in fact they really don't know anymore than everyone else...I learned a long time ago that every situation that is seen and/or heard and then retold, will change slightly with every telling....I agree with mytime...sometimes the truth is better left unsaid...and sometimes the truth is different to each of us...our perception of the truth as we know it.

Thank you Sunny - I am not trying to start any problems.  I should have just STFU!!  I truly believe everbody motives are about finding poor Caylee with the obvious exceptions.  Emotions are just running high!!  I don't want to hurt anybody but I love my my fellow monkeys too.  What does is a stupid monkey to do?

mytime...I know you weren't and I hope everyone else knows...as you said somethings are bettter left unsaid, and I agree...many times I just don't talk even when I know something stated is incorrect because I don't wan to be questioned as to how I know ....you have a huge heart....and went and searched and followed your heart....YOU ARE NOT STUPID....you are a smart lady....As I said I think both Tim and LP are honorable men doing what they hope will help find Caylee.....there methods may be different but they both want the same thing....as we all do.

Thank you so much Sunny!  I appreciate your kindness!!

MYTIME~I agree with Sunny, you have a huge heart and I appreciate your post always.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1957 on: November 13, 2008, 10:02:01 PM »

For Pete's sake people, ENOUGH!  Don't you see what's happening?  Tamikosmom called it from the minute it was announced that Nejames would be involved.  She saw the trouble coming and was she ever correct. 

We just need to find out for sure if Nejame and Tim are in some kind of partnership or if Nejame is representing Tim (for whatever reason).  People keep bringing this up over on Murt's chat, but every time I ask for a link or some proof, I get no response. So who knows.  

NeJame already represents the Anthhonys.  He can't represent anybody else involved in this as that would be a conflict of interest.  And I have yet to hear what it is that Tim Miller is in need of representation about. 

I tend to take this as just more smears at Tim and TES.  Where did this get started?  Because NeJame was allowed to participate in the search, I wonder?

It would be really strange to search for a missing child and block the grandparents and their attorney out of it all.  Something not right about that no matter how disliked they may be.

Anna - thank you for the voice of reason.

I Love Anna!  I  am soooo glad she's been periodically coming back in and voicing that reason!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: November 13, 2008, 10:02:10 PM »

Nice pics KCJackie!

Yes, thanks for posting those!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1959 on: November 13, 2008, 10:02:39 PM »

Hey, O4B! I just realized I can't see your whale tail anymore!    Cute face.  You should get CBB or somebody to make the donkey bat its eyelashes. 
I was feeling like an ass today, so I felt it appropriate.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.