March 28, 2024, 07:29:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320310 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: November 13, 2008, 01:07:12 PM »

This could be my last post here because I may get the big red button when I am through...but I wish we could all stop bashing both TES and LP and the others.  I have donated money many times to TES to search for people...I know how many times Tim has made trips unknown by everyone to Aruba concerning Natalee Holloway.  I do not like what is going on in here in the way we go from one side to the other. 

I have helped both LP and TES to get things they needed and frankly, I don't care which one finds Caylee...at least LP is doing something....TES has been there doing something...I find very disconcerting that we are bad mouthing both of these groups when they are out there doing something.  I have heard the stories...trust me I am not out of the loop here and I know there are problems with TES and it's a situation that should be rectified by the person in charge which is Tim.  If he chooses not to, we should let is go.  It's not our fight.  Something is wrong with this picture, I agree.  Yet, it's not up to us to continue to feed the flames. 

This information being told by both sides is doing nothing to help find Caylee...it's a distraction.  This is a fight between LP and TM and we should not be promoting this as it is happening. I am tired of seeing Tim Miller treated this way and I am tired of seeing LP treated this way too. I will not turn my back on either one of these men.  It's the way it is and we should stop talking about it.  MOO

Oh, Please don't push the red button on me, Klaas.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #561 on: November 13, 2008, 01:07:24 PM »

NeJame is the puppet master. 

Goody....I second that!  But I would like to edit to say:  NeJame is the EVIL puppet master. 
[/quote]

NeJame is the evil, pale, blood sucking vampire puppet master. He probably turns into a bat at night and flies into unsuspecting lady's windows.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: November 13, 2008, 01:07:47 PM »

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ANY SITES THAT CAN HELP.....

LP HAS PUT  OUT A REQUEST THAT SODAS BE SENT/BROUGHT TO BLANCHARD PARK DIVE SITE....THANKS AND BLESS YOU FOR YOUR HELP.....Des

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

I posted it on Murt's site.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 13, 2008, 01:08:14 PM »

My bet?  LP knows a little and Tim Miller knows a little....so let's start a big fight so they DON'T SPEAK OR COMPARE NOTES and then no body, no truth.....welcome to Cindy's master plan....

Add to that a little dry humping on Rob Dick and we're all set....

I know you're totally serious here, and I 100% completely agree with you..

but that last part was hilarious! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #564 on: November 13, 2008, 01:09:06 PM »

LP JUST CONFIRMED THAT IT WAS A SHAMROCK TOY FOUND....WILL GET MORE DETAILS LATER.....

LP SAYS TO THOSE THAT ARE HELPING GET SODAS TO THEM.....BLESS YOU!!!.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #565 on: November 13, 2008, 01:09:11 PM »

Rex

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 07:05:20 · Edited by: Rex

Rob may have to clarify this, but didn't Miller point out that Najame may be willing to do future work for TE without cost at the Tabu club on the night of the 7th?

Am I mistaken or didn't Miller say some pretty harsh things about Cindy and Casey the night of the 6th somewhere near the hotel bar?

Rex

"Difference of opinion leads to enquiry, and enquiry leads to truth."
--Thomas Jefferson

http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=2

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: November 13, 2008, 01:09:18 PM »

message from Rex on LP's forum site:

SNIPPED

WOW!   

Do we know who this Rex guy is?

NO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 13, 2008, 01:09:33 PM »

TES has NOT...let me repeat has NOT stopped searching for Caylee. TES has over 100 members in the Orlando area that WILL CONTINUE searches on weekends...some people WORK for a living!!!

So just because Rob DICK and someone named REX says things it's SO???????   Hey I didn't see ROB DICK pull away from CA when she was draped all over him.....it takes ! BABY...it takes 2!!!

I never thought I would see this on SM...NEVER!!!!!

I don't care who is searching..GOOD FOR THEM!!!....but I do care that people who are devoting their LIVES to searching for missing people are being TRASHED....THIS IS SAD!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: November 13, 2008, 01:10:06 PM »

I believe Mark NeJame zoomed in on both TM and LP strengths and weaknesses and used them against both men....stir in a dash of that nasty A$$ed CA...and wallla!
Crap Stew!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: November 13, 2008, 01:10:13 PM »

SO was this car seat found recently then?

I think so. Wish we had a picture. Wonder - was it a "booster" car seat?

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #570 on: November 13, 2008, 01:10:57 PM »

I am dizzy
I have been checking in Murt's chat room and they said that a shamrock childs toy was found possibly out of garbage bag they were pulling out. Here goes the SHAMROCK stuff again.

They keep referring to Channel 6 or 9 which I assume is an Orlando news that is there and NG producer, Natasha.
Hope Ng will cover tonight.

I don't want this to come off the wrong way so I'll first state that I totally support this search.

Shouldn't LE be notified and be part of the retrieval process once the divers find something or are they already there and involved...I've been looking for a LE car on Murts cam..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: November 13, 2008, 01:11:12 PM »

Something I found very interesting....I went to Tony's apartment Complex on Tuesday night - I believe it was at the back of the parking lot - could have been one of the sides.  There is a car wash bay (nothing fancy) with a power washer and vac.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #572 on: November 13, 2008, 01:12:13 PM »

Thanks Mammy re: Sodas.....Des Wink

((((((((((((((((((((Mammy)))))))))))))))))))

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 13, 2008, 01:12:23 PM »

The LEONARD PADILLA/TIM MILLER battle WILL NOT continue here in this forum.  PERIOD!  This is about CAYLEE and not about feeding the large EGOS of others.

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: November 13, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »

This could be my last post here because I may get the big red button when I am through...but I wish we could all stop bashing both TES and LP and the others.  I have donated money many times to TES to search for people...I know how many times Tim has made trips unknown by everyone to Aruba concerning Natalee Holloway.  I do not like what is going on in here in the way we go from one side to the other. 

I have helped both LP and TES to get things they needed and frankly, I don't care which one finds Caylee...at least LP is doing something....TES has been there doing something...I find very disconcerting that we are bad mouthing both of these groups when they are out there doing something.  I have heard the stories...trust me I am not out of the loop here and I know there are problems with TES and it's a situation that should be rectified by the person in charge which is Tim.  If he chooses not to, we should let is go.  It's not our fight.  Something is wrong with this picture, I agree.  Yet, it's not up to us to continue to feed the flames. 

This information being told by both sides is doing nothing to help find Caylee...it's a distraction.  This is a fight between LP and TM and we should not be promoting this as it is happening. I am tired of seeing Tim Miller treated this way and I am tired of seeing LP treated this way too. I will not turn my back on either one of these men.  It's the way it is and we should stop talking about it.  MOO

AMEN!!!  TESTIFY!!!!  LET'S TAKE OUR TORCHES IN THE NIGHT AND INSTEAD OF GOING AFTER THOSE TRYING TO HELP LET'S FIND CAYLEE!!!  (or go after Cindy.....)

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #575 on: November 13, 2008, 01:13:11 PM »

Possible Lee sighting has BP!

LIsa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 13, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »

TES has NOT...let me repeat has NOT stopped searching for Caylee. TES has over 100 members in the Orlando area that WILL CONTINUE searches on weekends...some people WORK for a living!!!

So just because Rob DICK and someone named REX says things it's SO???????   Hey I didn't see ROB DICK pull away from CA when she was draped all over him.....it takes ! BABY...it takes 2!!!

I never thought I would see this on SM...NEVER!!!!!

I don't care who is searching..GOOD FOR THEM!!!....but I do care that people who are devoting their LIVES to searching for missing people are being TRASHED....THIS IS SAD!!!!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: November 13, 2008, 01:13:17 PM »

I don't think you said anything to get yourself banned.

For the most part, everybody here still thinks Tim and TES are GREAT, and no matter what anybody else says or does against him/them, monkeys will always be on their side.  However, just because another monkey may think LP is doing a great job, it doesn't suddenly mean they are being disloyal to Tim. At least I don't think so??  You can see a positive to what BOTH men are doing.  They may come from completely different walks of life, and may have different reasons for being here to begin with- obviously nobody cared for LP when he first showed up!  HOWEVER, they have BOTH done what they could to look for Caylee.  THAT is the only thing that matters. 

Its unfortunate that people are trying to pit one against the other, or trying to compare the two, and so on.  How do we know how is telling the truth about all of this BS anyway? We don't. SO we use our best judgement, go with our gut, and we just hope and pray somebody finds Caylee.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: November 13, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »

Whoa, monkeys. I for one am not "trashing" anyone. Except Casey. Someone asked for more on the posts from Rob and Rex b/c they could not read at work. So I posted. I did not write them, just posted them. I think it is healthy to have questions. That's all I have at this point. Questions and confusion. Not trashing anyone. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: November 13, 2008, 01:13:40 PM »

Murt just said that someone said they saw Lee drive by.   Rumor at this time, no confirmation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.