March 28, 2024, 02:25:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320253 times)
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2008, 12:29:54 AM »

I have to say that I am shocked we haven't heard from Baez in the past few days what with all the hoopla! 

He's probably sitting in his office, missing his quiet time with KC *cough* and trying to figure out how the he.. he's going to get out of this case...

Just a guess 

My brother is in his last year of law school and he told me that there was a half hour discussion in his Legal Ethics class about the position that Baez is in and the way he has botched this thing....I asked him if they also discussed the ethics of screwing your client...

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2008, 12:30:20 AM »

Glad KCJackie is home safe.

MT, last night I was at Murt's..well on his site.
Got there just in time for a phone call from what many said was the hacker from the previous night.  Very sick and evil person to have done what he did, and say the things Murt told us he said to him.

Meanwhile, I give in and make an eye Dr's appointment for tomorrow, THEN I read SM, and see LP has 40 divers going out tomorrow covered by Murt!
NOW to top it off I read you might fill in for Lois!!!!
Sigh..

On that note I should go to bed. I'll be able to watch the first hour or so before getting ready to leave.
Maybe it's good, somethings bound to happen if I can't watch!

Nite all

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2008, 12:32:14 AM »

I have to say that I am shocked we haven't heard from Baez in the past few days what with all the hoopla! 

He's probably sitting in his office, missing his quiet time with KC *cough* and trying to figure out how the he.. he's going to get out of this case...

Just a guess 

My brother is in his last year of law school and he told me that there was a half hour discussion in his Legal Ethics class about the position that Baez is in and the way he has botched this thing....I asked him if they also discussed the ethics of screwing your client...

Only half-hour?  We have been discussing his conduct for longer than that.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2008, 12:32:16 AM »

Just a guess 

ALL lawyers "screw their clients" -- usually figuratively, not litterally! 

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2008, 12:32:50 AM »

Nite friends...tomorrow is the day!!!!

Caylee is coming home....

Love you all...

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2008, 12:32:57 AM »

I think Baez has a gag order on him.  I know I gag every time I see him.

puker

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2008, 12:33:32 AM »

Glad KCJackie is home safe.

MT, last night I was at Murt's..well on his site.
Got there just in time for a phone call from what many said was the hacker from the previous night.  Very sick and evil person to have done what he did, and say the things Murt told us he said to him.

Meanwhile, I give in and make an eye Dr's appointment for tomorrow, THEN I read SM, and see LP has 40 divers going out tomorrow covered by Murt!
NOW to top it off I read you might fill in for Lois!!!!
Sigh..

On that note I should go to bed. I'll be able to watch the first hour or so before getting ready to leave.
Maybe it's good, somethings bound to happen if I can't watch!

Nite all

Nite angel!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2008, 12:34:31 AM »

Nite friends...tomorrow is the day!!!!

Caylee is coming home....

Love you all...

Sweetgypsy

Nite sweet Gypsy Woman!

I believe in miracles!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2008, 12:34:40 AM »

I think Baez has a gag order on him.  I know I gag every time I see him.

puker

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2008, 12:35:51 AM »

Why do I always miss "National Sex Day"???????   
   only 55 min left missed it again
Note to OldFART... put this date on the Calendar in RED letters
It's not to worry, OF.  It has been postponed for 2 weeks.  Today has been changed to National Lackonookie Day.
Everyday for me! 
Your hand must be very tired!!   
Sorry for the Quote Stack... but..    and Wreck  JMO but invest in battery companies

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2008, 12:37:04 AM »

I'm going to have to say good night as today has now become tomorrow, and I have to get things prepared to get the kids off to school on time.

Looks like only a slight chance to rain tomorrow in Or-lawn-doe so let's keep our fingers crossed that Lenny's team has a successful search (early I hope so I can get some bloody work done) and that Murt makes it to Blanchard Park ON TIME ! 

Keep a stiff upper lip, as we used to say across the pond, and have good night ladies and GentlemAn 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2008, 12:38:22 AM »

I'm going to have to say good night as today has now become tomorrow, and I have to get things prepared to get the kids off to school on time.

Looks like only a slight chance to rain tomorrow in Or-lawn-doe so let's keep our fingers crossed that Lenny's team has a successful search (early I hope so I can get some bloody work done) and that Murt makes it to Blanchard Park ON TIME ! 

Keep a stiff upper lip, as we used to say across the pond, and have good night ladies and GentlemAn 

Nite Sea Searcher.  There are actually 2 other gentlemen here at the moment.   
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 12:40:24 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2008, 12:44:19 AM »

It's not to worry, OF.  It has been postponed for 2 weeks.  Today has been changed to National Lackonookie Day.

National Sex Day??? I better hurry as I have 20 minutes left~better run. Night Monkeys!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2008, 12:45:22 AM »

sorry about that...when I was approached by the pretty kitty, she inferred that I and wreck were the only boy monkeys left here 

Good Night Ladies and GentlemEn 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2008, 12:49:13 AM »

National Sex Day??? I better hurry as I have 20 minutes left~better run. Night Monkeys!!!

Glad you came back...That looks like a beautiful beach..I'm expecting snow tomorrow  I don't know what island your on but I sure wish I had a plane ticket 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2008, 12:51:30 AM »

sorry about that...when I was approached by the pretty kitty, she inferred that I and wreck were the only boy monkeys left here 

Good Night Ladies and GentlemEn 

I meant OldFart.

I guess I have to wax my chest again.   
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 12:53:31 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2008, 12:51:53 AM »

Nite to all that are leaving.  Tomorrow should be another interresting day
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2008, 12:54:27 AM »

Klaas,
Please check your hotmail when you get a chance.  Thanks!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2008, 12:57:12 AM »

Glad you came back...That looks like a beautiful beach..I'm expecting snow tomorrow  I don't know what island your on but I sure wish I had a plane ticket 

Pensaola Beach, Fl~it's a teeny barrier Island, only 3 streets wide............hop aboard, we love snowbirds.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2008, 12:57:20 AM »

Her pictures are beautiful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.