April 17, 2024, 08:50:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322141 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: November 13, 2008, 09:36:24 AM »

All the fussing between TM and LP is exactly what the Anthonys want.  I think in some distorted way it makes them think people will think they are the ones that are right and not TM or LP.  I bet they show up again today and stir things up.  They thrive on chaos.  I wont be able to stand to watch Cindy fondle Rob again tho.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2008, 09:37:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....Please let today be the day Caylee is found!   I am troubled by the rift between Tim and LP...but I have respect for both men and trust both have their hearts in the right place.  NeJame...that's a whole other story and I believe he's on a mission to "divide and conquer".  I'm sorry Tim and TES allowed him entre to their inner circle.  NeJame's as sly as they come and is using his knowledge of these two men to divide their efforts....that's just evil in my book!  Don't even get me started on Cindy Anthony.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2008, 09:37:16 AM »

« Reply #1410 on: November 12, 2008, 03:17:39 PM »
Posted by OriginalKat
“Here is something I found on another forum. I hope it is ok to post here.
Sherry C., on November 9th, 2008 at 11:34 am Said:
Mark Nejame and Tes are both with the New Hope Foundation. It isn’t odd at all that they are working together. It was the New Hope Foundation that recommended NeJame for the Anthonys. It is also how they found out about TES. Kidfinders came shortly after when CA was upset about Tim looking for a dead Caylee. Tes was actually looking for both scenarios.”

I believe it is the Never Lose Hope Foundation that is connected to Mark Nejame, not the New Hope Foundation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16980411/detail.html
Thursday, July 24, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is a $225,000 reward for information that will help find Caylee Anthony, but where will all of that money come from?
There are a dozen billboards local businesses donated that feature messages to help find Caylee Anthony. The donated billboard and donations from an exotic car dealer of $200,000 for a reward leading to Caylee's safe return are the work of The Never Lose Hope Foundation. It registered as a corporation in Florida just a year ago.
The foundation uses a reverse 911-type technology to allow relatives of missing kids, like Caylee's grandfather, to send recorded messages to thousands of residents at once appealing for tips.
"I really wanted to help the family. And I thought maybe we can apply something we're already doing to this," explained William Rivera, President, Never Lose Hope Foundation

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story
9/10/08 Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html
OCTOBER 10, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What did you discuss, though?

MILLER: We discussed the possibility of what`s going to happen in the future. We discussed where -- you know, how our hearts are broken for the Anthony family. I mean they`re going through something they never chose to go through.

Mark`s actually gotten with the Never Give up Hope Foundation to help us fund a continued search. And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family.

http://www.newhopefoundation.org/?sec=1&cat=0
History
The New Hope Foundation is a non-profit corporation (501[c][3]) that has been dedicated to serving those most in need of treatment for alcoholism, drug addiction and compulsive gambling for more than 30-years. Our policies include a mandate to provide state-of-the-art care and thus we operate under New Jersey License with the ongoing accreditation of the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (through 2005) and future accreditation with the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (Survey in September 2006). Private citizens, businesses and organizations, from both the private and public sector, help to support our mission to serve those in need with little ability to pay, and we serve those with health insurance and other resources who can afford to pay the reasonable fees we charge for high quality care. In order that we take an active role in advancing the overall quality of addiction treatment, we selectively participate in meaningful research projects toward that goal.

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2008, 09:37:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends Smile

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2008, 09:39:09 AM »

buzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzz

MuffyBee must be in Murt's van. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 13, 2008, 09:39:18 AM »

Cindy gave another interview this morning??? Not sure I want to see it, but do we have a link??? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: November 13, 2008, 09:42:23 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Hopefully today will be the day.  Is Murt's live webcam on yet?  I went to the site and it said offline. 

Does anyone know if Lois is there today watching the search also? 

I am so glad that they are doing this search.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #187 on: November 13, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....Please let today be the day Caylee is found!   I am troubled by the rift between Tim and LP...but I have respect for both men and trust both have their hearts in the right place.  NeJame...that's a whole other story and I believe he's on a mission to "divide and conquer".  I'm sorry Tim and TES allowed him entre to their inner circle.  NeJame's as sly as they come and is using his knowledge of these two men to divide their efforts....that's just evil in my book!  Don't even get me started on Cindy Anthony.

Yep, the first time he was on NG I was like, "Well, he's smoooth. He's not so bad. I'm starting to feel sympathy for the Anthonys again." And then I smacked myself in the head with a banana and snapped out of it. He is a MASTER manipulator. The Anthony family ain't got nothin on him. Snake in the grass. Run away from him Tim.

I wonder how Anthony sympathizers and supporters would feel if it is revealed that they did indeed have knowledge of Caylee's death and the whereabouts of her remains during the entire fiasco. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2008, 09:44:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Hopefully today will be the day.  Is Murt's live webcam on yet?  I went to the site and it said offline. 

She's there. The cam was up and went down. 

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2008, 09:45:14 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

His cam will be back up momentarily.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2008, 09:45:29 AM »

Posted by OriginalKat
Mark Nejame and Tes are both with the New Hope Foundation. It isn’t odd at all that they are working together. It was the New Hope Foundation that recommended NeJame for the Anthonys. It is also how they found out about TES. Kidfinders came shortly after when CA was upset about Tim looking for a dead Caylee. Tes was actually looking for both scenarios.”

I believe it is the Never Lose Hope Foundation that is connected to Mark Nejame, not the New Hope Foundation.

Thursday, July 24, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is a $225,000 reward for information that will help find Caylee Anthony, but where will all of that money come from?
There are a dozen billboards local businesses donated that feature messages to help find Caylee Anthony. The donated billboard and donations from an exotic car dealer of $200,000 for a reward leading to Caylee's safe return are the work of The Never Lose Hope Foundation. It registered as a corporation in Florida just a year ago.
The foundation uses a reverse 911-type technology to allow relatives of missing kids, like Caylee's grandfather, to send recorded messages to thousands of residents at once appealing for tips.
"I really wanted to help the family. And I thought maybe we can apply something we're already doing to this," explained William Rivera, President, Never Lose Hope Foundation

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story
9/10/08 Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

OCTOBER 10, 2008

NANCY GRACE

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER: We discussed the possibility of what`s going to happen in the future. We discussed where -- you know, how our hearts are broken for the Anthony family. I mean they`re going through something they never chose to go through.

Mark`s actually gotten with the Never Give up Hope Foundation to help us fund a continued search. And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family.

History
The New Hope Foundation is a non-profit corporation (501[c][3]) that has been dedicated to serving those most in need of treatment for alcoholism, drug addiction and compulsive gambling for more than 30-years. Our policies include a mandate to provide state-of-the-art care and thus we operate under New Jersey License with the ongoing accreditation of the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (through 2005) and future accreditation with the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (Survey in September 2006). Private citizens, businesses and organizations, from both the private and public sector, help to support our mission to serve those in need with little ability to pay, and we serve those with health insurance and other resources who can afford to pay the reasonable fees we charge for high quality care. In order that we take an active role in advancing the overall quality of addiction treatment, we selectively participate in meaningful research projects toward that goal.

Thank you so much for all that information. No now we know who hired Nejame.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:37 AM »

Hey, I have a question, the missing kids group that allegedly was behind Murt's hacking ... Wonder if it was the Never Lose ... I think you know what I'm thinking.

I remember you, Caylee.
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2008, 09:50:41 AM »

Hi all i just anted to say thanks for all the updates i read alot yesterday. I don't post much but i do read. I pray they find Caylee today she deserves so much more then she has been given. I hate the A's I love LP and i do resoect Tim. I love the Murt man but was one of the unlucky ones who got the huge virus from his site and i am really leary about going back there so i just keep up with him and what's going on from you Monkeys your the best! Have a great day all and let's all pray this will be the day Caylee is found.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2008, 09:51:20 AM »

Posted by OriginalKat

Thursday, July 24, 2008

OCTOBER 10, 2008

NANCY GRACE

History

I'm finding very little on the Never Lose Hope Foundation.  A website address that's still under construction. 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2008, 09:51:31 AM »

This fighting between Tim and Leonard makes me sad.  I am choosing not to take any side but Caylee's. Now, if LP is out there spending his money and trying to find that baby and keeping the pressure on the Anthonys, I say more power to him.

And RD and LP may have been holding donations and waiting to send one big check. It's not like every time they got 10 bucks they needed to write a check and send it on over to TES pronto. That would be a hassle.

And NeJame's ... don't even get me started. There are too many blood suckers involved in this whole mess. Tim might consider stepping away from these crooks, far far away.

God, I hope they find Caylee. There must be reasons we are not aware of that lead LP there to search. There must be.   

I agree with all of the above...especially this one (blue) Janet's been posting alot on this connection and it is very disconcerning (is that the right word) I don't know why Tim is involved with this guy..

As far a LP is concerned...I think he's just going on GUT instincts..which in his profession, is his biggest asset. Also the media loves to follow him around so it keeps this search on the front pages..where it needs to be IMO

I agree as well. I went over to the Myfoxorlando blog and read Rob Dick's letter as well as some other accounts of those who participated in the search. Makes me very sad. I got the impression from Rob's letter that the money he is refunding is the membership fees that people paid to join his board, maybe I misunderstood, am going back to read it again...

Good moring monkeys-LP is a bounty hunter gut instincts are part pf his trade.  I respect him for doing this search.  He is doing it on his own time and not asking for money for it.  Dont see why anyone whould object to that.  Tim has all my respect -but in this case I dont agree with him.  He is far to concern about the family-what they think --its aobut CAYLEE  she is the one who is missing.

I agree... I think LP is a standup guy.  He is doing what he feels in his heart is the right thing to do...which If more people did that, the world would be a better place.   I believe LP feels like he HAS to do something. 

IMO, Tim is in a difficult position.  He unfortunately has to deal with financial aspects as well as his professional opinion about how probable a recovery is.  I feel that Tim thinks that chances are Caylee will not be recovered.  Can you imagine the heartache that would come along with that reality and the hard choices he has to make?  There are literally hundreds of people begging him to help them find loved ones.  Each missing person is important and Tim has the unfortunate task of making choices that I thank God I don't have to make.

As all have said, this is about Caylee. She deserves so much better than Casey has given her.   Will she be found?  I don't know.  It breaks my heart.  I pray she is found.

I have to just put it in God's hands. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2008, 09:52:04 AM »

Hi all i just wanted to say thanks for all the updates i read alot yesterday. I don't post much but i do read. I pray they find Caylee today she deserves so much more then she has been given. I hate the A's I love LP and i do respect Tim. I love the Murt man but was one of the unlucky ones who got the huge virus from his site and i am really leary about going back there so i just keep up with him and what's going on from you Monkeys your the best! Have a great day all and let's all pray this will be the day Caylee is found.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2008, 09:52:22 AM »

Posted by OriginalKat

Thursday, July 24, 2008

OCTOBER 10, 2008

NANCY GRACE

History

Thank you so much for all that information. No now we know who hired Nejame.

At one time it was said that LA worked for a medical facility that dealt with Aids and Hepatitis.
I have a feeling LA was involved in NeJame's hiring.  JMO
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #197 on: November 13, 2008, 09:52:36 AM »

I agree completely.  This whole "beef" is definitely yet another tactic by the Antknees.   Luckily, the number of people united by this common goal of finding Caylee won't allow them to get away with it.  As long as we don't give up, there's nothing they can do to keep searchers out of there.  This is why I thank God for all of you AMAZING Monkeys and Monkey Friends for doing all that you do.   I can't tell you how inspired I am by how absolutely wonderful all of you are.   It brings tears to my eyes, but I admit that I am a sap.

We need to keep as many of the online communities who love Caylee and want her found working together to deflect any attempts to derail search efforts.   Not only is there strength in numbers, but the desire for her to be found is so strong for all of us, that alone can be a VERY powerful force when put to use.

Thanks again to all of you who are hard at work for Caylee.  Don't hesitate to recruit more of us to help when you need it. 

By the way, GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!    

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: November 13, 2008, 09:52:51 AM »

I agree as well. I went over to the Myfoxorlando blog and read Rob Dick's letter as well as some other accounts of those who participated in the search. Makes me very sad. I got the impression from Rob's letter that the money he is refunding is the membership fees that people paid to join his board, maybe I misunderstood, am going back to read it again...

Morning Monks ...old and new....can someone point me to the letter Cubbee is referring to ?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2008, 09:54:35 AM »

At one time it was said that LA worked for a medical facility that dealt with Aids and Hepatitis.
I have a feeling LA was involved in NeJame's hiring.  JMO

I'm missing something ... What's the connection?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.