March 29, 2024, 08:42:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320396 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: November 13, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »

From what I can gather, this cowboy dude was a team leader for TES, but was let go because he was taking searchers to places where Caylee couldn't have been. 
Probably and Anthony plant even as Team Leader. If he wanted to help he would leave everyone alone.
looks like an anthony spy to me
This is my second week without Diet Coke, I think I could take him!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: November 13, 2008, 12:31:36 PM »

This guy thinks Lenny is a fraud.  I would like to know how a man who doesn't take donations, and is spending his own money to search for a missing child, is a fraud??   Even if one could say LP was a "media whore", that doesn't mean he's a fraud. 
is it time for all of the nosy nay sayers to go away yet!? For the love of god!
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #482 on: November 13, 2008, 12:33:06 PM »

repeating for this page:

to get Murt's chat side by side with video do this:

For just stream and chat do the following:

1. Create a New Document on Notepad (To open notepad go to Start > Run > Type: notepad > Hit Enter)

2. Paste the following in the document:

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="400" height="320" id="utv490200"><param name="flashvars" value="viewcount=true&amp;autoplay=true&amp;brand=embed"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/276228"/><embed flashvars="viewcount=true&amp;autoplay=false&amp;brand=embed" width="400" height="320" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv490200" name="utv_n_117635" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/276228" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object><embed width="550" height="466" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="channel=#murt&server=ustream.techtoknow.net" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://www.ustream.tv/IrcClient.swf" allowfullscreen="true" />

3. Save the file as MurtStream.html to your desktop.

4. Open the new file in a browser. It should open by default in a browser, but if not: Right click, Open with... > BROWSER

5. If there are any security warnings, allow them to run the script.

6. Maximize the window.

7. There you go, now you have Murt's stream and chat side by side!

try using firefox which might help the audio problems (i hear him just fine)

Bring Caylee home.
<3
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: November 13, 2008, 12:33:14 PM »

Hey Sea Searcher.  What part of England?  I am from Great Yarmouth Norfolk.

MORNING ALL MONKEY'S!!

Mornin Lisa...Beckenham (sp) originally but Family all moved up to Derby so that
is what I remember most 

Been in US since a child but the English blood runs deep 

Yes it does!!!  I have been here 14 yrs in Louisianan I have been home sick here lately have not been home in a few years.  I went to Derby on Holiday it is so pretty there.

Haven't been back in a long time...my sister tells me it's just not the same anymore 
I love the US and don't plan on leaving ! Dovedale is my favorite place there tho..now that's pretty...

Another Brit here- beautiful Gloucestershire- now in Indiana   

I'm in Indiana too.  I'm 35 mi from Indy.

I wonder how soon it will be before one of the A's show up?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 13, 2008, 12:33:21 PM »

Murt says they pulled a babys toy out of the water, may have been in the garbage bag that has supposedly been found.

I'm just surprised that kids play on that river bank given that it's infested with Alligators!
You wouldn't get me close to it....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: November 13, 2008, 12:35:03 PM »

hey guys i'm not sure why people are having sound trouble, i hear Murt just fine.

maybe try firefox? or go here: http://28379rg24.pastebin.com/d7135aafe follow the instructions to get vid and chat side by side on a blank page

good luck monkeys, and good morning all.

thanks for that! it does sound better then just going to his site..  the sound was VERY choppy.. half of what he said was getting cut off. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 13, 2008, 12:35:22 PM »

From what I can gather, this cowboy dude was a team leader for TES, but was let go because he was taking searchers to places where Caylee couldn't have been. 
Probably and Anthony plant even as Team Leader. If he wanted to help he would leave everyone alone.
looks like an anthony spy to me
This is my second week without Diet Coke, I think I could take him!!!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #487 on: November 13, 2008, 12:35:46 PM »

Murt says they pulled a babys toy out of the water, may have been in the garbage bag that has supposedly been found.

I'm just surprised that kids play on that river bank given that it's infested with Alligators!

I know!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #488 on: November 13, 2008, 12:36:03 PM »

Rob Dick's THE OFFICIAL LEONARD PADILLA AND ROB DICK INVESTIGATION FORUM is Closing

Rob, one of Leonard's bountyhunters, and others, including Rex who was at the search, are expressing their views.

Wow, you guys should read this. Be sure to read both Rob's and Rex's notes.  This is getting ugly.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #489 on: November 13, 2008, 12:37:00 PM »

I was saying that the other night to my husband, I would never have let my kids when they were young do that. Maybe living in Florida you get use to the gators, and accept they are just part of life there. I don't know, it scares me to think about it.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: November 13, 2008, 12:38:00 PM »

Rob Dick's THE OFFICIAL LEONARD PADILLA AND ROB DICK INVESTIGATION FORUM is Closing

Rob, one of Leonard's bountyhunters, and others, including Rex who was at the search, are expressing their views.

Wow, you guys should read this. Be sure to read both Rob's and Rex's notes.  This is getting ugly.

can you give us some highlights?

that site is blocked here at work.. Sad

Bring Caylee home.
<3
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: November 13, 2008, 12:39:04 PM »

repeating for this page:

to get Murt's chat side by side with video do this:

For just stream and chat do the following:

1. Create a New Document on Notepad (To open notepad go to Start > Run > Type: notepad > Hit Enter)

2. Paste the following in the document:

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="400" height="320" id="utv490200"><param name="flashvars" value="viewcount=true&amp;autoplay=true&amp;brand=embed"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/276228"/><embed flashvars="viewcount=true&amp;autoplay=false&amp;brand=embed" width="400" height="320" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv490200" name="utv_n_117635" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/276228" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object><embed width="550" height="466" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="channel=#murt&server=ustream.techtoknow.net" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://www.ustream.tv/IrcClient.swf" allowfullscreen="true" />

3. Save the file as MurtStream.html to your desktop.

4. Open the new file in a browser. It should open by default in a browser, but if not: Right click, Open with... > BROWSER

5. If there are any security warnings, allow them to run the script.

6. Maximize the window.

7. There you go, now you have Murt's stream and chat side by side!

try using firefox which might help the audio problems (i hear him just fine)

Thanks, this works great. And I no longer have those neon colors. LOL

I know that was not why you posted this, but it solved my problem.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 13, 2008, 12:39:18 PM »

Personally, prior to this case I never heard of Leonard Padilla or Rob Dick.......just saying:

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: November 13, 2008, 12:39:33 PM »

Message form Rob Dick at their forum site:

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 20:39:08

It comes with great sadness that I will be closing the forum and refunding all money received. This comes from being exposed to groups like Kidfinders and Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch. I am shocked and amazed by the actions of these groups.

I am not one to bad mouth someone or give speculation as to one’s motives; however, I will not stand by and have Leonard or myself attacked by people that have no business throwing rocks when they themselves live in glass houses. I will tell it like it is because I was there and I am an eyewitness to the events.

For the last few months Leonard has been on Nancy Grace promoting TES and asking people to donate to his cause as well as offer whatever assistance to the search effort of TES. The publicity of this case through the efforts of Nancy Grace and Leonard Padilla by keeping it in the headlines has generated the participation and funds for TES that Tim himself told us making this the largest search in the history of TES.

Leonard Padilla has covered all expenses of our group out of his own pocket for both trips from California to Florida including the funding for the original bail bond of $500,000.

I am repulsed by the actions of Tim Miller and the fact that he is biting the hand that feeds him; I am not sure how he thought he had received so many donations and response to his search. He is upset because people stopped Leonard or I to take some photos, I am not sure as to what he wanted; us to shun people away or act stuck up, maybe it gave the volunteers something to do as they stood around waiting to start searching while Tim set up his command center and trying to get organized during the morning after the search was already to begin, not sure what he was doing for the four days he was here before the search was to start but I said I wouldn’t get into that.

It has been reported on The Daily BS (I couldn’t have named that site any better…lol) “membership at his forum site, profiting $298,500 as of Monday” now I am not sure what kind of calculator these guys are using but, anyone can go to the forum not even being a member, click on the Statistics tab and see that there are 169 members. Now multiply 169 x $9.95 – the $ 0.59 (that Paypal charges) = $1,581.84 as well as an additional $270.00 in donations.

I have the money for Tim Millers group however where is he, Tim stated on National TV that he was coming into town to conduct the largest search in the nation to find Caylee and that he would not leave town until he found her. Now I am not going to go into the fact that he was here for three days of searching and leaves town when he receives $30,000 to go up and search in North Carolina for another family. Is Tim chasing after lost individuals or is he chasing the money but I will stop here as I said I would not sink to his level. I also realize that helping other families is important but he should not have a problem with us continuing to search.

I will not run from these lies and false statements however, maybe people are right; it is not our job to raise money for this organizations and I will not contribute another ounce of energy to bring money to Tim Miller. I am refunding every dollar to the people that have donated for this effort. I will not be associated with handing Tim one cent that I helped raise for his efforts, if anyone wants to donate to TES please donate direct to them, for I will not be involved. I apologize for not furthering the forum but will concentrate on doing what is our job: reading through the lies and solving the mystery. We are thinkers and our job is to get to the bottom of the lies involved in this crime and the focus should have always been for…. BRINGING CAYLEE HOME.

The same goes for Kidfinders. I know for a fact that this organization as attempted to stop both searches of the water at J. Blanchard Park. Why is this? Why would anyone not want the search for Caylee to continue until she is found? Are we onto something? The only thing that comes to mind is that if Caylee is found, Kidfinders does not receive any more donations. So, who is really exploiting the family?

Thanks for all the kind words on the forum and all the smart thinkers out there. We will be left to continue the search.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: November 13, 2008, 12:39:48 PM »

LP has asked if people would send some sodas.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: November 13, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »

http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225

Here is the start of it...  I think you pretty much get the drift from this LOL

It comes with great sadness that I will be closing the forum and refunding all money received. This comes from being exposed to groups like Kidfinders and Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch. I am shocked and amazed by the actions of these groups.

I am not one to bad mouth someone or give speculation as to one’s motives; however, I will not stand by and have Leonard or myself attacked by people that have no business throwing rocks when they themselves live in glass houses. I will tell it like it is because I was there and I am an eyewitness to the events.

For the last few months Leonard has been on Nancy Grace promoting TES and asking people to donate to his cause as well as offer whatever assistance to the search effort of TES. The publicity of this case through the efforts of Nancy Grace and Leonard Padilla by keeping it in the headlines has generated the participation and funds for TES that Tim himself told us making this the largest search in the history of TES.

Leonard Padilla has covered all expenses of our group out of his own pocket for both trips from California to Florida including the funding for the original bail bond of $500,000.

I am repulsed by the actions of Tim Miller and the fact that he is biting the hand that feeds him; I am not sure how he thought he had received so many donations and response to his search. He is upset because people stopped Leonard or I to take some photos, I am not sure as to what he wanted; us to shun people away or act stuck up, maybe it gave the volunteers something to do as they stood around waiting to start searching while Tim set up his command center and trying to get organized during the morning after the search was already to begin, not sure what he was doing for the four days he was here before the search was to start but I said I wouldn’t get into that.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 13, 2008, 12:40:40 PM »

Hate to leave all the excitement but I'm going to go take a walk. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: November 13, 2008, 12:40:43 PM »

message from Rex on LP's forum site:

The following first person account is based from my personal observations and opinions while working with Mr. Leonard Padilla in the City of Orlando, Florida.

Mr. Padilla invited me to join in the search for Caylee Anthony (hereafter called, “Caylee”) due to my extensive background as a bounty hunter and licensed private investigator; therefore, I traveled with Mr. Padilla to Orlando, Florida for the stated purpose of locating the remains of Caylee.

On November 6, 2008, I accompanied Mr. Padilla and Rob Dick to a Texas Equusearch (hereafter called “TE”) meeting held at the Holiday Inn in Orlando.

The purpose of the Holiday Inn visit was to meet with TE founder Tim Miller (hereafter called “Miller”) to coordinate action in support of locating Caylee’s remains.

Immediately upon my arrival, I was impressed by what I decided was the copious use of alcoholic beverages by many of the persons present not excluding Miller; indeed, during the meeting, I noted several of the people present leaving and returning with alcoholic beverage refills. I thought it odd that such a massive search effort was being primed with such heavy drinking.

On November 7, 2008, I attended what I thought was to be a training class at the Tabu night club in Orlando, but I quickly realized that the TE meeting had very little, if anything, to do with actually training so-called “Team Leaders” in any type of search and recovery whatsoever, in my personal opinion.

On November 8, 2008, I was present at the “Command Center” where many people were waiting for search assignments; however, much was made of the ill prepared nature of the organization that included casting blame over an amateur newsman for tying up the Internet capacity of the Holiday Inn, which reportedly tied up TE’s printing abilities.

In my opinion, the disorganization was not due to some phantom player at all.

During the long wait, I saw with own eyes many, many people approach Mr. Padilla and Rob Dick and ask for photographs to be taken with both men it is true. What is not reported is how a great number of these people shared their own thoughts, theories and opinions of the case. To this Mr. Padilla and Rob Dick studied each conversation and even sent me out to personally investigate some of the theory locations. This is how the car seat mentioned below was found.

Nevertheless, I am informed and believe and in my personal opinion, that a TE organizer deliberately provided material false statements regarding a newly reported and, for all intents and purposes, a non-existent cell phone ping and “anonymous tip” in an obvious effort to send Mr. Padilla and the rest of us off to what would amount to a wild goose chase. The reason for doing so, in my opinion, was to keep each of us away from the actual search “Hot Spots.” Why anyone would misdirect the search for Caylee is beyond me entirely.

On November 9, 2008, I personally saw Rob Dick actively lobby to recruit boats and sonar equipment to search the Little Econ River (hereafter called “LER”) despite reluctance from some TE staff; accordingly, I accompanied Rob Dick on an air boat to comb the LER.

I later responded to a canal to follow up on a submerged car seat that Spyder Dalton had spotted while following up on a reported lead mentioned above. Spyder Dalton and I then returned to Jay Blanchard Park where I was stunned to find Miller on the same air boat and on the LER authoritatively peering into a sonar display but with a heavy news camera presence. In my personal opinion, Miller was doing nothing more than playing it up for the media after he himself previously declared the LER cleared, according to TE personnel on site at the “Command Center.”

On November 10, 2008, I am informed and believe that anonymous TE staff were against Mr. Padilla’s insistence on sending in a dive team to search a portion of the LER to by hand.

I encountered numerous volunteer searchers who shared stories of how TE staff simply rode by on ATVs, “stood up while driving by and declared areas cleared.” Many of the volunteers were very disappointed and even angry about the TE failure to properly train and coordinate. In point of fact, I doubt many will ever return to a TE search.

Overall, I found the TE efforts to be an example of disorganized chaos complete with TE staff disagreements, veiled infighting, and a substantial amount of finger pointing; moreover, TE staff shared many anecdotes that I think would be of tremendous embarrassment to Miller, including TE staff reports of Miller abandoning the search for Caylee to secure a high dollar payment in another state to initiate unrelated searches.

The current level of attacks against Mr. Padilla, in my personal opinion, are designed to shift blame for an utter TE failure to properly account for the total lack of professional attention to the real focus of the search for Caylee in favor of garnering media attention for Miller himself, in my personal opinion.

I have been present on many occasions wherein Mr. Padilla and Rob Dick thoughtfully and sincerely spent a tremendous amount of time not only hammering out cell phone ping reports but also sharing theories over and over again to reach conclusions on the alleged crime and all of which was clearly designed to bring Caylee home.

I remain befuddled by Miller’s sudden turn, but, at the same time, I find Miller’s statements and actions perfectly in keeping with recognizing a failed effort with too many agendas within TE itself, in my personal opinion.

Perhaps, Miller will someday find and accept that Mr. Padilla had brought a great deal of attention to TE that resulted in high volunteer turnout, donations and the discovery of just how important that little cross hung on a tree really is. Until then, I suspect that the machine cannot be fixed until acceptance of it being broken is fully understood.

In closing, I sincerely hope that future TE searches are successful, but, based on what I personally witnessed, I am cautious not to expect too much.

Rex

"Difference of opinion leads to enquiry, and enquiry leads to truth."
--Thomas Jefferson

I remember you, Caylee.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: November 13, 2008, 12:40:58 PM »

Thanks, this works great. And I no longer have those neon colors. LOL

I know that was not why you posted this, but it solved my problem.

you're very welcome.. and to be honest, the colours were driving me nuts too!! lol!

a white background is much easier on the eyes, plus no ads or any other clutter. Smile

Bring Caylee home.
<3
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #499 on: November 13, 2008, 12:41:01 PM »

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 20:39:08

It has been reported on The Daily BS (I couldn’t have named that site any better…lol) “membership at his forum site, profiting $298,500 as of Monday” now I am not sure what kind of calculator these guys are using but, anyone can go to the forum not even being a member, click on the Statistics tab and see that there are 169 members. Now multiply 169 x $9.95 – the $ 0.59 (that Paypal charges) = $1,581.84 as well as an additional $270.00 in donations.

I have the money for Tim Millers group however where is he, Tim stated on National TV that he was coming into town to conduct the largest search in the nation to find Caylee and that he would not leave town until he found her. Now I am not going to go into the fact that he was here for three days of searching and leaves town when he receives $30,000 to go up and search in North Carolina for another family. Is Tim chasing after lost individuals or is he chasing the money but I will stop here as I said I would not sink to his level. I also realize that helping other families is important but he should not have a problem with us continuing to search.

I will not run from these lies and false statements however, maybe people are right; it is not our job to raise money for this organizations and I will not contribute another ounce of energy to bring money to Tim Miller. I am refunding every dollar to the people that have donated for this effort. I will not be associated with handing Tim one cent that I helped raise for his efforts, if anyone wants to donate to TES please donate direct to them, for I will not be involved. I apologize for not furthering the forum but will concentrate on doing what is our job: reading through the lies and solving the mystery. We are thinkers and our job is to get to the bottom of the lies involved in this crime and the focus should have always been for…. BRINGING CAYLEE HOME.

The same goes for Kidfinders. I know for a fact that this organization as attempted to stop both searches of the water at J. Blanchard Park. Why is this? Why would anyone not want the search for Caylee to continue until she is found? Are we onto something? The only thing that comes to mind is that if Caylee is found, Kidfinders does not receive any more donations. So, who is really exploiting the family?

Thanks for all the kind words on the forum and all the smart thinkers out there. We will be left to continue the search.

Sources:
The Criminal Report Daily writer David Lohr reported:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/there-have-been.html

“November 10, 2008
There have been some crazy developments in the case of Casey Anthony and her missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

As you are aware, Tim Miller, director and founder of Texas EquuSearch, announced yesterday that the search for Caylee was being suspended. Tim said that he felt he had done all he could to find Caylee right now and that he needed to move on to help the family of another missing person.

While all of this was going on yesterday, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla approached Tim and told him that he needed to send divers into the Little Econ River in Blanchard Park. Padilla was convinced that Caylee would be found in the water there, based upon the discovery of a cross necklace that EquuSearch team member Lisa Hoffman had found on a nearby tree during the first search effort. That necklace, according to Padilla, had beads on it that were "identical" to beads that the female bounty hunter (the one who stayed in the house when Casey was out on bond) had seen on jewelry that Casey had allegedly made.

Leonard's theory was that Casey Anthony had transported a deceased Caylee to the park, hung the cross on a tree branch and then threw her in the water.

"I had my people use side-scan sonar to examine that water yesterday and then I went back myself and checked it again," Tim Miller said today in an interview with Investigation Discovery. "I told Leonard that it only takes an hour to scan it and that we had put four or five hours into it just so there would be no question as to whether she was there. I can tell you where every tire is at, I can show you where there is a bucket, where there is an old wheelbarrow and fender from a car. I can show you how deep the water is in every place and what the water temperature is. There is not a body in there."

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy Grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Grace's fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

Leonard did end up getting a team of divers in the water today. While that search was going on, George and Cindy Anthony arrived on the scene and argued with Padilla about a vigil he is going to have for Caylee tomorrow morning. Cindy told Padilla that he was not doing anything good for Caylee and then threatened to sue him.

Cindy also made a stop at the command post today, during which time she had a pleasant meeting with Tim Miller.

Meanwhile, nothing at all was found during Padilla's search effort.

In regards to Padilla's future search efforts, Tim Miller had this to say:

"I do not care what he does; I just don’t want anything to do with any of it. This is not about Caylee to them. The Anthony's are being exploited by all of them and it affects our effort. Everyone wants to go over there with Leonard and his drama show BS. It is affecting the concentration of what we are trying to do. "

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/strait-talk-wit.html

November 11, 2008
Strait Talk with Texas EquuSearch's Tim Miller

Tim MillerEarlier today, I had a chance to sit down with Tim Miller, the founder and director of Texas EquuSearch. The purpose of that meeting was to focus on some of the questions that have been asked about EquuSearch and their involvement in the search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

When I asked him why he suspended the search effort, Tim had this to say:

"I feel as though we accomplished a lot. Nearly all of the areas that law enforcement wanted covered have been searched. We generated far more resources than before. We now have 100 local members on the scene. They are capable of doing a good job and they are going to continue looking for Caylee. I challenge anyone to sit in my office and when the family of a missing person calls, tell them that they can't be helped until Caylee is found. Someone else can, cause I'm not going to do that. "

There have been some recent inquiries about the amount of donations EquuSearch has received during the Caylee search, versus how much money has been invested in the search effort. When asked about this, Tim responded:

"The donations came to about $70.000. One of them was a $20,000 general fund donation. We are working on a final accounting, but between the rental cars, tents, hotels, equipment, generators and other resources, we have invested about $100.000 into the Caylee search. We have spent more money on this case than all other case

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor
http://www.myspace.com/renegade1551
http://www.wantedfugitives.com
http://www.saveyoursix.com

http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.