April 23, 2024, 04:00:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322916 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: November 13, 2008, 01:20:44 PM »

I believe Mark NeJame zoomed in on both TM and LP strengths and weaknesses and used them against both men....stir in a dash of that nasty A$$ed CA...and wallla!
Crap Stew!

And don't forget that NeJame is aligned with KFN through the Anthony's. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: November 13, 2008, 01:20:47 PM »

Someone is going to interview Murt in a minute.  He told them he's just a man in a van with a bunch of peeps, LOLOL 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: November 13, 2008, 01:21:07 PM »

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ANY SITES THAT CAN HELP.....

LP HAS PUT  OUT A REQUEST THAT SODAS BE SENT/BROUGHT TO BLANCHARD PARK DIVE SITE....THANKS AND BLESS YOU FOR YOUR HELP.....Des

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Your message is over at WS, so hopefully people there might be able to help out as well. 

Thank You....You have a Big Heart!....Des

You seem to have competition over at WS, Des.    Yesterday I posted something you wanted passed around..  and she said there was no way anybody else could have talked to LP because he told her he was in meetings all day. Now I posted about the sodas and she's saying she talked to him personally and he said they have plenty.    Goodness friggin' gracious.  Some people!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: November 13, 2008, 01:21:46 PM »

SO was this car seat found recently then?

I think so. Wish we had a picture. Wonder - was it a "booster" car seat?

Could this be what was on the JCP statement?

I think someone borught it up here before. But I'm thinking if Casey dumped the car seat after killing Caylee why would she bother getting a new one? She could always say she left it at Sawgrass with the nanny.

I could be completely wrong here, but wasn't her carseat in the trunk of Casey's car?  I remember reading that somewhere...

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: November 13, 2008, 01:22:03 PM »

Hey wait just a minute, I had an idea. Did Casey say she last left Caylee at sawgrass? You all are talking about the bench being found in sawgrass. Perhaps that was one of her clever half truths??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #605 on: November 13, 2008, 01:22:20 PM »

I think it's ok to trash Casey...  right?? 

just teasin' 

I believe it is kid, mom and monkey approved. 

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: November 13, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »

Thanks Mammy re: Sodas.....Des Wink

((((((((((((((((((((Mammy)))))))))))))))))))

You are such a sweetheart!  God Bless...  ((((((((((((Des)))))))))))))
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: November 13, 2008, 01:22:50 PM »

After reading Rob & Rex's post all I can say is WOW!  I am truly at a loss for words other than I ave no idea who to trust anymore.

Me too, I'm so confused, but whatever all this trouble is really all about, I stand by my thinking Cindy is involved somehow.

You can bet her ass on that!!!.....Des

I do agree that Cindy has something to do with stirring up all the trouble.  She just can't keep her mind on the task at hand which is actually finding her grandchild Caylee.  If they truly have leads of a live Caylee then they need to give them to LE so everything can be checked out.  The Anthony family makes absolutely no sense.  Their sense of priorities is all messed up. JMO
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 13, 2008, 01:22:54 PM »

Not sure what to make of these posts over at WS:

mamadofthree 
Quote:
Sounds like from the chat Lee just showed up.. An Ambulance came and now there is yellow (crime scene tape) roping off area near the water... not sure why,... Hope murt can find out.

sarah7855 
Quote:

no....i knew it was a toy....but didnt hear what kind.....the sound for me has been in and out.....thanks for the update
They said it on WFTV when I went home for lunch. They said a "toy four leaf clover" was found in a plastic bag, and there are other items underwater in the same area that they are "stabilizing" before pulling them up. This is not on their website yet or I would post the link.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 13, 2008, 01:23:03 PM »

I think someone borught it up here before. But I'm thinking if Casey dumped the car seat after killing Caylee why would she bother getting a new one? She could always say she left it at Sawgrass with the nanny.

I could be completely wrong here, but wasn't her carseat in the trunk of Casey's car?  I remember reading that somewhere...

It was in the car when it was towed to the lot.  LE found the carseat in the car, I don't think in the trunk but in the car where it would normally be.  So the carseat is NOT missing unless there was more than one.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #610 on: November 13, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »

Did MURT just say Lee drove by?

Finally, a Lee sighting 

Let's not get too excited....we cannot confirm....could have been somebody in a gorilla suit on their way to a belated Halloween party....very easily mistaken for Lee....

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: November 13, 2008, 01:23:19 PM »

hi guys.. I hope everyone is doing well.. lots of developments, too bad none involved finding Caylee, what a sad sad state of affairs.

To be honest, it's hard to even follow this case for me, cause of the dregs that get caught in the cow catcher.    it there a way that they can just be bumped off the track and the train keeps rolling?

btw - I am selling titanium shells for those that need them. They are guaranteed to keep trolls at bay, repel insults, and protect you from egomaniacs. 

The SM wholesale price is just 7 dollars per shell.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #612 on: November 13, 2008, 01:23:28 PM »

Yes, there was one in her car. Some thought maybe it was disposed of and a new one bought and put int he car. I don't think so though.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #613 on: November 13, 2008, 01:23:33 PM »

There was a carseat in Casey's car when it was picked up at tow yard.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #614 on: November 13, 2008, 01:24:23 PM »

This could be my last post here because I may get the big red button when I am through...but I wish we could all stop bashing both TES and LP and the others.  I have donated money many times to TES to search for people...I know how many times Tim has made trips unknown by everyone to Aruba concerning Natalee Holloway.  I do not like what is going on in here in the way we go from one side to the other. 

I have helped both LP and TES to get things they needed and frankly, I don't care which one finds Caylee...at least LP is doing something....TES has been there doing something...I find very disconcerting that we are bad mouthing both of these groups when they are out there doing something.  I have heard the stories...trust me I am not out of the loop here and I know there are problems with TES and it's a situation that should be rectified by the person in charge which is Tim.  If he chooses not to, we should let is go.  It's not our fight.  Something is wrong with this picture, I agree.  Yet, it's not up to us to continue to feed the flames. 

This information being told by both sides is doing nothing to help find Caylee...it's a distraction.  This is a fight between LP and TM and we should not be promoting this as it is happening. I am tired of seeing Tim Miller treated this way and I am tired of seeing LP treated this way too. I will not turn my back on either one of these men.  It's the way it is and we should stop talking about it.  MOO

Oh, Please don't push the red button on me, Klaas.

Did you feel that Lala's....I'm fluffing your Angel Wings.....Great Post!!!.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 13, 2008, 01:24:29 PM »

mamadofthree 
Quote:
Sounds like from the chat Lee just showed up.. An Ambulance came and now there is yellow (crime scene tape) roping off area near the water... not sure why,... Hope murt can find out.

sarah7855 
Quote:

no....i knew it was a toy....but didnt hear what kind.....the sound for me has been in and out.....thanks for the update
They said it on WFTV when I went home for lunch. They said a "toy four leaf clover" was found in a plastic bag, and there are other items underwater in the same area that they are "stabilizing" before pulling them up. This is not on their website yet or I would post the link.

Now that sounds more like it. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: November 13, 2008, 01:24:41 PM »

If the old car seat had decomp on it, she would have wanted to get a new one.. as for saying Zanny had it, she could have always said that Zanny had one at her house already- I believe Cindy said in an interview with LE that Casey told her Zanny had everything Caylee needed, at her own place. Therefore, Zanny probably would have also provided her own car seat for Caylee.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: November 13, 2008, 01:25:25 PM »

mamadofthree 
Quote:

sarah7855 
Quote:

Now that sounds more like it. 

Maybe Lee jumped in and got eaten by a gator?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 13, 2008, 01:25:55 PM »

hi guys.. I hope everyone is doing well.. lots of developments, too bad none involved finding Caylee, what a sad sad state of affairs.

To be honest, it's hard to even follow this case for me, cause of the dregs that get caught in the cow catcher.    it there a way that they can just be bumped off the track and the train keeps rolling?

btw - I am selling titanium shells for those that need them. They are guaranteed to keep trolls at bay, repel insults, and protect you from egomaniacs. 

The SM wholesale price is just 7 dollars per shell.

Hi Rob - I may purchase a couple of cases of those shells (if that's how shells are sold, LOL) 
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: November 13, 2008, 01:26:06 PM »

Could the ambulance be for the drunk cowboy? Perhaps he passed out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.