March 28, 2024, 10:03:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320274 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1040 on: November 13, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »

DENNIS MILSTEAD IS ON THE SCENE TALKING TO THE DRUNKEN COWBOY.

OCSO SAID INSUFF. EVIDENCE.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1041 on: November 13, 2008, 03:38:48 PM »

The drunken cowboy is talking to the guy from KidFinders.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: November 13, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »

Monkeys take a deep breath, splash cold water on your face.
Realize this the reports are that now this isnt a crime scene, the one CSI officer I hear quoted said it was a Padilla side show scene.
Never mind all that crap.
Remember there are pros out there that can dtermine very quickly if remains are human or not. They say in this case they are not even close and there is no crime scene.
Whatever the truth is or Murt beibng 90% sure he Pailla are not experts.
Why was the bag down there, some cruel hoax maybe.
But we have not heard the end of this yet.

But any nut out there that plants potential evidence as a joke or pr stunt should look at heavy jail time.
That should be looked at after they find caylee, and I hope they do.
LP who says he truly wants to help, will decide how he does that.
Remember always use your spider sense.

Thanks Dana!  I often forget you are also LE 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1043 on: November 13, 2008, 03:39:09 PM »

Seems like Kid Finders have Cowboy Joe on their payroll.

Lisa
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1044 on: November 13, 2008, 03:39:21 PM »

I don't know if I am the only one here but I don't think they are telling us everything. I think that something was found and that they are trying to backtrack and get the media off their back by saying there was no evidence.

AGREE....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: November 13, 2008, 03:40:13 PM »

Wow...what a crappy day!! No evidentiary value!  I got caught off guard listening to live coverage and had to hear CA talk again!! That really bites! Another sighting...well, lets just taint the jury pool some more shall we?

However, didn't LE take a bag away?
they did but when local 6 called them they said there was nothing of any value.

Carmen
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: November 13, 2008, 03:40:28 PM »

I don't know if I am the only one here but I don't think they are telling us everything. I think that something was found and that they are trying to backtrack and get the media off their back by saying there was no evidence.

AGREE....Des...

The media was all over that like flies on shit and the LE definetly still there b/c you can see it live on Murts camera.

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: November 13, 2008, 03:40:43 PM »

Fox reporting that LE wants LP to take a polygraph.

Looks like that charmer Dennis Milstead from Kidfinders is back to cause problems.
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: November 13, 2008, 03:40:58 PM »

AGREE....Des...

Oh God, I hope you are right.  I don't think I can handle much more.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1049 on: November 13, 2008, 03:41:12 PM »

Realize this the reports are that now this isnt a crime scene, the one CSI officer I hear quoted said it was a Padilla side show scene.
Remember there are pros out there that can dtermine very quickly if remains are human or not. They say in this case they are not even close and there is no crime scene.

But any nut out there that plants potential evidence as a joke or pr stunt should look at heavy jail time.

I AGREE WITH JAIL TIME if it IS a hoax..or someone trying to .*ahem* insert their importance into this case....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: November 13, 2008, 03:41:28 PM »

Im going out, and Im going to drink a buttload of Diet Coke, and spend an obscene amount of money and for my vote, I still believe it is her....
Hurry back soon!  Will call you if anything interesting occurs.  Buy me some LV if you run out of things to purchase!!

You don't have to leave the cage, A-1 ... we have plenty of diet coke here!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: November 13, 2008, 03:41:53 PM »

AGREE....Des...

The media was all over that like flies on shit and the LE definetly still there b/c you can see it live on Murts camera.

and they should be, but the story can die just as quickly,
its too bad because the focus should stay on finding caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1052 on: November 13, 2008, 03:42:05 PM »

You know, that's what I'm thinking. They roped that area off real quick, they had FBI divers and officers there and they take away a bag.  Now they are trying to down play  this thing. It doesn't make sense. If OCSO were asked to leave and leaving it up to the FBI, maybe thats why they are stating this. I have never heard of any official giving out this kind of information at a crime scene! Nobody "discusses" a case with the public within minutes of finding evidence. This just is not cutting it for me.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1053 on: November 13, 2008, 03:42:44 PM »

Looks like that charmer Dennis Milstead from Kidfinders is back to cause problems.

hmmmm isnt it LP who says IF YOUR NOT GUILTY you have NOTHING to be afraid of in taking a POLYGRAPH?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: November 13, 2008, 03:43:46 PM »

polygraph for what?
lp loves the camera but he is not crazy to tamper with or obstruct a investigation for pr purposes
there are many crazies out there that would do that though
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: November 13, 2008, 03:43:58 PM »

DANA  but this Monkey does Not Like Spiders    not even with lots of

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: November 13, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »

Is anybody else hearing that LP has been asked to take a Poly?  I hope to hell this is just a rumor. Why the hell would he pay for these divers out of his own pocket, if he was pulling a scam? THIS IS BS if it's actually true. 

If Caylee isn't there, why the hell would Lee show up there?

My aunt that lives in Orlanda just emailed me that she heard on TV that the FBI had requested LP take a poly and he agreed.  Do they think he planted this stuff?? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: November 13, 2008, 03:45:25 PM »

You know, that's what I'm thinking. They roped that area off real quick, they had FBI divers and officers there and they take away a bag.  Now they are trying to down play  this thing. It doesn't make sense. If OCSO were asked to leave and leaving it up to the FBI, maybe thats why they are stating this. I have never heard of any official giving out this kind of information at a crime scene! Nobody "discusses" a case with the public within minutes of finding evidence. This just is not cutting it for me.

Exaclty and like I said there is definetly still LE there so they did not all leave. And why the news conference? That is what I don't understand. They found animal bones when TES was down there and the LE never held a confrence then. I think they are trying to get the media away. I mean even the National CNN And Fox News correspondents are down there.

!~*Mar*~!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1058 on: November 13, 2008, 03:46:17 PM »

Thanks Dana!  I often forget you are also LE 

Dana you are LE? Now I know why you sound like my dad when you talk...I thought it was just all the radio you do, but you are a legal eagle too! 
(Not sayin you sound like my Dad to insinuate age, saying it to insinuate the lengo you use when speaking during your show and on here.  My Dad is the Sherrif one county from where I live...he is only 41 so he is not old either.) 
Keep talking Dana..I want to hear more of the LE perspective!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: November 13, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »

polygraph for what?
lp loves the camera but he is not crazy to tamper with or obstruct a investigation for pr purposes
there are many crazies out there that would do that though

The only crazy one IMO between Milstead and LP is Milstead. He is on the scene to cause problems, as Klaas suggested.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.