April 18, 2024, 04:57:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 322463 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: November 13, 2008, 03:47:30 PM »

My aunt that lives in Orlanda just emailed me that she heard on TV that the FBI had requested LP take a poly and he agreed.  Do they think he planted this stuff?? 

I think the idea that he did is completely insane. But I'm sure he has nothing to hide...   now as for some other people (Cindy, Lee...) who might want to throw somebody off the trail.. why don't we give THEM a poly??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: November 13, 2008, 03:47:54 PM »

KLASS..omg, I fell asleep with a migraine!! Help..OMG...update me REALLY quick

LP's divers found a bag with toys and other stuff, someone said a shamrock charm and doll clothes.  Also claimed there were bones.

OCSD has come and gone and don't think it's human bones nor do they think it has anything to do with Caylee.  Someone from LE even said that this is just one of Leonard Padilla's productions.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1062 on: November 13, 2008, 03:48:23 PM »

I don't know if I am the only one here but I don't think they are telling us everything. I think that something was found and that they are trying to backtrack and get the media off their back by saying there was no evidence.

You know, that's what I'm thinking. They roped that area off real quick, they had FBI divers and officers there and they take away a bag.  Now they are trying to down play  this thing. It doesn't make sense. If OCSO were asked to leave and leaving it up to the FBI, maybe thats why they are stating this. I have never heard of any official giving out this kind of information at a crime scene! Nobody "discusses" a case with the public within minutes of finding evidence. This just is not cutting it for me.

Exaclty and like I said there is definetly still LE there so they did not all leave. And why the news conference? That is what I don't understand. They found animal bones when TES was down there and the LE never held a confrence then. I think they are trying to get the media away. I mean even the National CNN And Fox News correspondents are down there.

Can you tell me where you heard that there would be a news conference and when it will be?  Thanks!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: November 13, 2008, 03:48:48 PM »

Per LP on FOX NEWS LIVE ... he was approached by LE and asked to take a poly ... he said YES and they said it will be set up thru FBI and LP said fine ...    ploy for what?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: November 13, 2008, 03:49:17 PM »

I don't know if I am the only one here but I don't think they are telling us everything. I think that something was found and that they are trying to backtrack and get the media off their back by saying there was no evidence.

You know, that's what I'm thinking. They roped that area off real quick, they had FBI divers and officers there and they take away a bag.  Now they are trying to down play  this thing. It doesn't make sense. If OCSO were asked to leave and leaving it up to the FBI, maybe thats why they are stating this. I have never heard of any official giving out this kind of information at a crime scene! Nobody "discusses" a case with the public within minutes of finding evidence. This just is not cutting it for me.

Exaclty and like I said there is definetly still LE there so they did not all leave. And why the news conference? That is what I don't understand. They found animal bones when TES was down there and the LE never held a confrence then. I think they are trying to get the media away. I mean even the National CNN And Fox News correspondents are down there.

Can you tell me where you heard that there would be a news conference and when it will be?  Thanks!

I am pretty sure it was posted in this thread.

!~*Mar*~!

Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: November 13, 2008, 03:49:18 PM »

I want Murt to come back and talk some more too. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1066 on: November 13, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »

Why would LE want LP to take a polygraph?  They have never suggested this to the A's!

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: November 13, 2008, 03:50:39 PM »

I believe it was FoxNews that said the OCSD spokesperson would be having a news conference later regarding these events.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1068 on: November 13, 2008, 03:51:07 PM »

Per LP on FOX NEWS LIVE ... he was approached by LE and asked to take a poly ... he said YES and they said it will be set up thru FBI and LP said fine ...   ploy for what?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: November 13, 2008, 03:51:14 PM »

Any Monkeys know if there are any cases where a body was found, but LE mislead the media and public in the beginning to get them to back off while things were being confirmed?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: November 13, 2008, 03:51:29 PM »

Per LP on FOX NEWS LIVE ... he was approached by LE and asked to take a poly ... he said YES and they said it will be set up thru FBI and LP said fine ...    ploy for what?

Why would LP risk his credibility - his job, his tv show, etc- by lying about something like this? Or perhaps planting evidence?

In any case, when he passes, then Cindy and Geo can shut the hell up!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: November 13, 2008, 03:52:01 PM »

I am pretty sure it was posted in this thread.

The commentator on CNN LIVE said Orange Co was going to hold a news conf later today.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: November 13, 2008, 03:53:08 PM »

Orange County Officials: Divers' Findings Not Related To Caylee
Orange County authorities say a dive team's discovery in an Orlando river is not related to the Caylee Anthony case.ORLANDO, Fla. -- Divers searching for the remains of Caylee Anthony on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag containing bones and toys in a river at an Orlando park, but Orange County authorities said the findings are not related to the missing girl case.
PHOTOS: Dive Search, Confrontation
PHOTOS: Prayer Vigil For Caylee
PHOTOS: Casey Baby Photos
A team from Blackwater Divers led by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla conducted the search in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park in Orlando.

But Orange County sheriff's Sgt. John Allen said the finding was not related to the missing girl and the sheriff's office was not sending out its dive team.

It is not known if the bones were human.

"There's a couple of small toys in the bag. One of them is a clover-type shaped item -- green -- and we know that Casey was big on clover-shaped items. So I told them to shut it down and get the sheriff's office out here," Padilla said.

FBI agents inspected the items, Local 6 News reported.

"We came out here to find Caylee, but you don't want to find her," Padilla said while crying. "But that's the truth of the matter. We think we have."

http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: November 13, 2008, 03:53:54 PM »

Earlier today someone said Cindy was on news about the find and said LP probably planted this stuff. I think it is to prove that he didn't with a poly so that will be knocked out of the ballpark for the Anthony's and they will have to come up with something else.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: November 13, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »

I think LE would withhold comment before they would mislead the public. That approach doesn't make much sense. My opinion, the news conference will be to put to rest any rumours that anything of any evidentiary value was found to ensure the public does not run with this and create more rumour..JMO..

Carmen
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: November 13, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »

I believe it was FoxNews that said the OCSD spokesperson would be having a news conference later regarding these events.

They also announced it on their live coverage on Channel 6 in Orlando. (http://www.local6.com/index.html) They just said the OCSD PIO would have a conference later today after talking to LE who were at the scene.

burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: November 13, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »

I am confused..   
Did LE leave with the bones that were found?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1077 on: November 13, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »

While they're at, get Milstead and see if he is willing to take a poly. I'd be more concerned about his antics.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: November 13, 2008, 03:55:46 PM »

My heart hurts.... poor Beautiful Baby Caylee.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: November 13, 2008, 03:55:57 PM »

Why would LE want LP to take a polygraph?  They have never suggested this to the A's!

Lisa

Better question....

If nothing in the bag had to do with the Caylee case then why does he have to take a poly to disprove what was found by the divers???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.