March 28, 2024, 06:07:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 320262 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: November 13, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html

Detectives Say Bones Insignificant To Caylee Case
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 4:08 pm EST November 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators say bones found Thursday by dive teams searching for the body of Caylee Anthony have nothing to do with the case of the missing girl.

"There is nothing here at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office (watch full statement).

Early Thursday afternoon, the dive team confirmed to Eyewitness News it had located several children's toys inside a plastic bag in the Little Econ River, including a plastic shamrock toy. The divers also claimed to have found three or four bones, but didn't identify whether or not they were human bones.

FBI agents and sheriff's office detectives arrived on the scene Thursday afternoon and sifted through the remains (images | video). Earlier, an FBI spokesperson had said the agency was "very skeptical" that the find would be related to the Caylee Anthony case.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who organized the dive search, said the bag appeared to have been weighted down by bricks. After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

Nieves then commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," he said.

Cindy and George Anthony, Caylee's grandparents, remain steadfast in their belief that Caylee is alive.

"Stuff could've been planted," said George Anthony.

Cindy added that she thought all of Caylee’s toys had been accounted for.

"I've got a tip from Coral Springs, Florida that Caylee's alive," said Cindy Anthony. "I haven't hard anything from the authorities and when they come tell us something we'll deal with that."

Coral Springs police said they did not believe that tip was valid.

Padilla organized the new search in the Little Econ River (see map) because of a cross that was discovered on a nearby tree. Searchers have said they do not expect to find the child alive.

The group of highly-trained divers headed into the Little Econ River in Blanchard Park just after 9:00am Thursday (see images).

"Here's a dive team, they've got plenty, they're all experienced, ex-law enforcement, military," Padilla said.

The divers are part of Orlando-based Blackwater Divers. Everyone is volunteering their time. The group expects to have more than 30 divers search a 1-mile stretch of the river.

"This is an example of what they can find, down to little pieces of teeth, bone fragments, things like that," said Todd Bosinski, of Blackwater Divers.

The group used underwater communications and dragging large nets to scrape the river's bottom. But searching dark waters was just one challenge. The divers also dealt with several alligators.

"I've been certified for 26 years and it's the worst conditions I've ever dived in," diver Spyder Dalton said.

The divers planned on searching all day Thursday and, if they didn't get every part of their search area cleared, they planned on being back out Friday morning.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: November 13, 2008, 04:20:03 PM »

Per LP on FOX NEWS LIVE ... he was approached by LE and asked to take a poly ... he said YES and they said it will be set up thru FBI and LP said fine ...    ploy for what?
Earlier today someone said Cindy was on news about the find and said LP probably planted this stuff. I think it is to prove that he didn't with a poly so that will be knocked out of the ballpark for the Anthony's and they will have to come up with something else.
I saw that interview and the minute she said the word "planted" a red flag went up with me.  She doesn't like LP and I don't doubt she would cause all the trouble she could for him.  And I wouldn't put it past Milstead to plant something either. 

I can not believe how twisted her brain is she is truly in denial and will turn on anyone who doesnt go along with her it was all good when LP bailed her little precious KC out
it s truly sad when and if reality does hit it will be bad
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: November 13, 2008, 04:20:21 PM »

Did Murt's chat get Hacked again??? all I see is

03:14 nerdette : Learn how to hack comcast to get free internet. Visit

Edited to remove link
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 04:59:37 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1143 on: November 13, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »

THIS is the craziest thing I've ever seen from one end to the other.  AND someone tell me why LP should take a lie detector and not every one of the people involved with the As

How about this? IF what LP found was Caylee's remains or had something to do with Caylee a polygraph would make sense. LE would ask him if he planted anything, inside information, whatever and they could show the Ant's proof that LP wasn't lying. You KNOW the Ants are already crying "plant". LE is just covering their bases.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: November 13, 2008, 04:21:24 PM »

I'm thinking how the other day CA accused LP of taking clothes and beads from her house...like she was lining up a 'planting' theory in case anything was found!
Is she now going to say, oh I forgot he took toys too??!!!
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: November 13, 2008, 04:22:10 PM »

03:14 nerdette : Learn how to hack comcast to get free internet. Visit http://geekpanties.com/gmodemfor

omg i hope not i wont go back there for sure .
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: November 13, 2008, 04:22:57 PM »

Well, the case certainly has taken new lows, hasn't it?  It has almost as many creepy people as the Ramsey case, maybe more.  I don't know why LP would plant anything, but it did occur to me that someone might have hung a cross on a tree to play a little joke on LE.  It appeared to be one of those real cheapo foam and bead deals that kids make.  Meanwhile, Caylee is having a fine time with her "captors," eating at McDonald's and touring Gainesville, to hear Cindy tell it.  What a sideshow!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1147 on: November 13, 2008, 04:23:04 PM »

I'm thinking how the other day CA accused LP of taking clothes and beads from her house...like she was lining up a 'planting' theory in case anything was found!
Is she now going to say, oh I forgot he took toys too??!!!
Exactly. Cindy and her tips, Cindy just ride out into the sunset and go chase all these darn tips already.
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: November 13, 2008, 04:23:20 PM »

I have a question.  First let me say that I really appreciate all that LP is doing .  My question is, could he get in trouble for withholding info.  I mean, if he had info about where the body may be and didn't tell LE. 

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: November 13, 2008, 04:23:55 PM »

Reading the posts regarding cindy interview and changing the momentum to "we have a sighting of Caylee..." is just like her offspring's jailhouse statements that Caylee is in trouble, or Caylee is close to home.  What freaks!

O/T sorry

WesleyBear, I love your avitar. What a cutie-pie.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: November 13, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »

This case is ridiculous!!! I mean , seriously, why would LP plant something in the river, KNOWING that if of course would be tested by FBI? 
I am so sick of this case, its literally draining everyone.  I mean I want Caylee to be found more than anything, but I have NEVER in my life seen so many twists and turns with one case. 
I was trying to explain to someone the other day about this case, and couldn't even explain the whole thing, because there is so much involved.  It's like a soap opera!
One big charade after another!!!!

It might not have been LP that planted it.  Right now, I don't know if it was and who it was.  Hard to say right now.  IIRC Tim Miller/TES scanned this area and even remarked he knew where every tire was and I think even a wheel barrow down there.   The stuff could have been put in the water between the time after the scan and when it was found today. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: November 13, 2008, 04:24:34 PM »

Welcome to the cage Misinformed.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: November 13, 2008, 04:25:30 PM »

My aunt that lives in Orlanda just emailed me that she heard on TV that the FBI had requested LP take a poly and he agreed.  Do they think he planted this stuff?? 

I think the idea that he did is completely insane. But I'm sure he has nothing to hide...   now as for some other people (Cindy, Lee...) who might want to throw somebody off the trail.. why don't we give THEM a poly??

I think this BS is getting waaaay outta hand. This man has all this help and for them to THINK, LP planted this stuff there? No wonder why people call them "PIGS". Remember onething everyone, OCP gave up on looking for this little girl!

msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: November 13, 2008, 04:25:58 PM »

Welcome to the cage Misinformed.

Thank you ever so much!  Although I did screw up my very first post ... ugh! 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: November 13, 2008, 04:26:08 PM »

why would LP be in a cop car? Is he taking the poly right now?     

Well, I guess it's true! No good deed goes unpunished! For his efforts he will get a kick in the pants and the search will stop. Who won this round?

Carmen
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1155 on: November 13, 2008, 04:26:20 PM »

This is turning into another nightmare.  Only in this case can the "good guys" Tim and the "helpers" LP/RD, get thrown to the wolves, and the bad guy's get to call the shots (GA/CA "evidence was planted"). 

Personal thoughts, I do not think that Caylee will be found within that area they are searching. 

I think that Cindy and George are quick to say planting and not quick to get upset because they KNOW she is NOT there.

I think the guy from KFN needs to take a long walk off a short peer within alligator infested waters.

Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: November 13, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »

Link to Sheriff's Office briefing.  It hasn't started yet, but it will be live.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17973777/index.html
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: November 13, 2008, 04:26:38 PM »

Reading the posts regarding cindy interview and changing the momentum to "we have a sighting of Caylee..." is just like her offspring's jailhouse statements that Caylee is in trouble, or Caylee is close to home.  What freaks!

O/T sorry

WesleyBear, I love your avitar. What a cutie-pie.

Thank you!  Thats my baby!   
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: November 13, 2008, 04:26:43 PM »

THIS is the craziest thing I've ever seen from one end to the other.  AND someone tell me why LP should take a lie detector and not every one of the people involved with the As

LP agreed to take the polygraph, think that is good.  Can you imagine the number of phone calls that every politician has been receiving on behalf of the, imo, criminals the A's.  For every one of those phone calls the OCSO Admin's have been receiving calls that then became meetings called with the leaders of the case & that's not even going into the undue pressure onto the State Attorney's Office.  Once LP has taken & passed flawlessly a polygraph all the A's nonsense can be dismissed.  You didn't see any of them agree to take a polygraph did you?  NOPE, the A's won't be taking any polygraph's cuz they are neck deep in this.

LP will be fine to pursue his interests.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1159 on: November 13, 2008, 04:27:17 PM »

03:14 nerdette : Learn how to hack comcast to get free internet. Visit 

ARE YOU AT THE RIGHT SITE?

Edited to remove link
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 05:01:17 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.